[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 497 KB, 1284x2778, B7CB5827-2199-49A2-B404-B8F756594D04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15304568 No.15304568 [Reply] [Original]

Any time I challenge a mainstream scientific narrative I get banned. I don’t even say nothing bad they just love group think and mainstream propaganda. I honestly think it’s a mechanism to keep the masses ignorant. I’m tired of listening to these forced narratives. No I don’t care about jwst. Also I don’t care about you stupid interpretation of quantum mechanics or nuclear fission those are scams. Never to be realized. The only reason I broke free of the cult was accidental discovery of linguistics theory. I’m free but I don’t feel free

>> No.15304575

Go back.

>> No.15304576

>reddit
If you ever posted there you're automatically an NPC.

>> No.15304632

Reddit is a good venue for concern trolling, but not much else

>> No.15304662

>>15304568
It's quality control. You were banned because you're low quality

>> No.15304802

everytime I use reddit I get confused on who is replying to who in the comments then I alt f4 and don't go back for another year

>> No.15304813
File: 132 KB, 607x478, surprised.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> shitpost on a board that has active mods
> get banned

>> No.15304880

>>15304568
Same to me. I challenge mainstream thought AND BOOM, downovted..... downvoted..... downvoted..... I love it, it tickles me. Knowing their infinite anger can't do shit to stop the truth that stops their glory happy dancing in the sun. Awhh booo hoooo, did I stop you there? Do you know where you are? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE ANGRY PEOPLE PEOPLE, DOWNVOTE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've made a lot of people think they're cool and think they know it all you see, the glow and the ego, they feel great, life is great. THEN BOOM, who is this???????? Someone saying something that makes me look a cock.

Don't gloat, or burn motherfuckers.

>> No.15304888

>>15304568
yeah tons of mods have taken over a bunch of paranormal subreddits in the last 2 years. It seems like there's a conceited effort to debunk and control discussion. I went into one and got banned for pointing out flaws in arguments. Then a strange threatening message from one of the mods who also blocked me.

Look at their history tho is highly SUS.

>> No.15304895

>>15304632
>concern trolling
Interesting approach. Is this like, you pretend to be an apologist for clear bullshit and defend the status quo overly, as to look stupid? Or is it, you cast subtle concern on everything, to ruffle their feathers?

I might try both.

I see it now.

"Labor shoot down Boris"

Comment: "Hmm, I don't think we can trust Labor much either." -30

Reply: "Yeah, sure thing dude. Whatever." +24

Response to reply: "Is Labor free of all ills, would I not find this on the internet if I check now?" -329403204872309840239498489032

Hmm my example ain't really subtle gaslighting, but there you go.

>> No.15304908

>>15304568
You need to speak NPC and try to blend in
Think of it like a challenge.
some subs like r/skeptic and r/cosmology have what appears like /sci/ anons who are dropping subtle hints but never be abrasive enough to get banned.
Like the other day I saw what I think is an anon asking how shockwaves travel in interstellar medium when the atoms are so far apart.
The NPCs just flat out refused to answer it trying to dodge his question.
The anon then went like
>perhaps they're interacting through some other forces like electro magnetism
I'm like son of a bitch this is an electric universe anon.
And yet he was posting.
Unbothered unbanned in his lane. Moisturized.

>> No.15304915

>>15304908
>dropping subtle hints but never be abrasive enough to get banned.

Man I can't help but go full blast canon on the fuckers on subreddits.

But the beauty of subtle hints is that it keeps mods angry and unable to make moves.

>> No.15304925

>>15304568
>pic
True, it's why machine learning is a better term than AI.

>> No.15304953

>>15304568
>using reddit in the first place
retard
>nuclear fission is a scam
double retard

>> No.15304956

>>15304880
I run a reddit for a completely inane topic that doesn't matter here. I hate the place for the same reasons as you, but at the same time the place fascinates me for a few reasons. Firstly how to grow a reddit as purely an exercise in marketing. I noticed its hard to attract new members so I created a shit tons of alts that did nothing else but join my reddit to pump the numbers up. People see a growing reddit, 10 one week, 50 the next, 100 the following week, and so they start joining as well. Next thing you know you are up to 1000, then 5000. Dumb fucking sheep.
Secondly, reddit wars. Some reddits are absolute bitches about having anyone compete with them for attention on a similar topic. Like who gives a fuck? Well, they do. There's a couple that overlap with mine. First thing they did was ban me from posting even though I was just posting relevant and innocent stuff, then in time they banned all the other mods on my reddit ( half of who were actually me ). Then they started sending reports to reddit admins, saying I was threatening self harm. lol. Spam city. So in return I began sending private messages to their members telling about my reddit, about half of those I asked join mine. I just find it funny. Then I make a point of upvoting all the really retarded posts on their reddits and down voting all the good posts. I get their top page looking like they are a reddit for fucking morons ( which isnt hard desu ).
Finally, giving people power ( lol). You ask some one to become a mod and it just fucking power trips them. They become your good little nigga willing to patrol the thread, create content, and add features. I sit back on remote control and watch Rome burn.
Look, I know its fucking pathetic, but I cant help getting a sort of sick satisfaction out of watching my tactics and manipulation work. I should stop because it just makes my opinion of the bulk of humanity already lower than it is.

>> No.15304962

>>15304662
Everyone who posts on reddit is low quality

>> No.15304982

>>15304956
I'd like to do this, but for a digital product I'm making. The problem is that while I'm good at manipulation, i hate doing it amd promoting myswlf/my content. It triggers some sense of worthlessness and embarrassement in me that's hard to describe. Have you never had that?

>> No.15304990
File: 82 KB, 851x851, 1679927365465.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15304956
>half of who were actually me

>> No.15304997

Isn't reddit literally part owned by chinese tech companies?

>> No.15305009

Ever consider the fact that you were banned because you are a delusional moron shitting up their threads with your ignorant ravings? No, of course not, because you are also an egotist.

So your position is the same as some fuckwad who goes on a forum about making modifications to car engines and starts bleating on about how cars move because of imbalances in the gravity distribution around the chassis. Or some other sort of similar shit you dreamed up. Meanwhile these guys just want to talk about cam chains, turbo chargers and carburetors.

Now of course you could just as easily fuck off and make your own sub reddit or other form of online site. But somewhere in that peabrain of yours you know that nobody will use it because your ideas are fucking ignorant and stupid, and your abject failure to attract attention will be too much for your fragile little ego to take.
So you try annoying the grown ups and cry like a child when they shut you out of the room.

>> No.15305013

>>15304956
All of this is a massive waste of your time. But please, go back and don't come here again.

>> No.15305028

>>15304982
Never. Who gives a fuck, nobody knows who I am and even if they did I really am past caring. The only thing that bothers me is that I know its a waste of time but I keep doing it for the hit these pathetic little "successes" give me. Besides its a mundane topic of no importance, its not like I am deceiving people for monetary gain.
For you I would simply take the attitude that if you dont take advantage of your talents then somebody else will. Either of your talent, someone else's talent, or of their own.
>>15305013
Look, I couldn't agree more, its is a massive waste of my time and it accomplishes nothing worthwhile. I tell myself that somehow, somewhere, at sometime, all these sorts of machinations will have been of useful practice when it comes to making money or achieving something. But both you and I know that's not going to happen.
As far as going back? No. I regard this place with the same degree of peculiar fascination as reddit. Control of the narrative and the intention might be more subtle, and in some regards more difficult to manipulate. But both are much more similar than you will ever care to admit, or because perhaps you are too cognitively stunted to perceive it. Now here's your upvote, oops, I mean your (you).

>> No.15305035

>>15305028
Thanks anon. I was probably abused too much by parents but that's a story that someone else needs to hear.
Have you considered going into marketing? You seem to have the wits and no morals holding you back from promoting anything you'd get paid for. Or... Join up with a product creator to shill that product until it becomes a meme

>> No.15305060

>>15304568
You were banned for being an irredeemable asshole. I hope you get banned from 4chan too.
Consider banning your self from the living world.

>> No.15305074

>>15305035
Ah well there is a problem, I do have morals, admittedly bent and twisted ones. If it means taking advantage of little old ladies on a pension, and struggling poor people, then yes I have a problem doing that. I cant. If it means taking advantage of people who got their wealth by what I consider unfair or predatory means, then I have no problem. Fuck them. But then the line invariably gets blurred upon closer examination, and in real life one rarely gets the chance to step on the toes of one's choice. Besides who am I to judge what is fair or not?
As far as making a living out of marketing, honestly there are a billion other guys who are far better versed, far more in tune, far more efficient than I could ever be. I'm an armchair amateur, I do it for fun, and nothing is on the line, its easy to be a sassy bitch like me when only my time is at stake, not the potential livelihoods and success of others.

>> No.15305076

>>15305028
Why don't you just get a real hobby instead of fruitless redditting? Learn to code or something. Even getting a pocket knife and learning how to whittle some sticks would be a better use of your time than being a reddit janny, at least you might eventually make something you can be proud of.

>> No.15305082

>>15304568
Songs like you're ignorant and resistant to checking yourself and learning

>> No.15305092

>>15305076
Laziness. Posting shit and doing giggles is easy, can be done anytime, requires little effort and is basically free ( if you consider having a computer and an internet connection as being a fundamental necessary expense ). Learning to code would mean a self imposed structured learning environment for someone like me. Likewise with learning a musical instrument. Whittling sticks would more likely result in me cutting my fingers off. But you are right. I know I shouldn't be doing this, wasting time on reddit and on here. There would be something else I could do instead.

>> No.15305102
File: 98 KB, 1200x768, trogdor1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15304956
>Look, I know its fucking pathetic,
"In real life Im just Randy Marsh...but here...I am Trogdor the Burninator."

>> No.15305110

>>15304956
>I should stop because it just makes my opinion of the bulk of humanity already lower than it is.
For me this isn't possible. If I ever feel any guilt over it I come here for a few hours and it reminds that most of humanity are retarded pieces of shit incapable of anything other being snarky morons. Throwing pearls before swine and all that

>> No.15305112

>>15304568
This place is not much different. People like to pretend it is because there are a few out of the box thinkers here capable of original thought who force the drooling sheep into line when they behave like sheep. Reddit doesnt have that, it is sheep leading sheep, at least here you have a few wolves leading the sheep but it doesnt change the fact that it is still mostly sheep

>> No.15305116

>>15304568
>calls others stupid
>has no education
>rejects theories before even understanding them
you've been banned from reddit, and you time has come here too

>> No.15305579

>>15305112
Sometimes the sheep and the wolf are the same person but the topics are different, but while we still have autists who got caught on some rabbit hole while wired we have a hope. until the *annies/shills start deflecting and banning