[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 992 KB, 3000x1980, CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15265617 No.15265617 [Reply] [Original]

Atheists and their heathen steady state theory are BTFOed!!!

My favorite way to dunk on atheists who deny the big bang (which was rightly invented by a priest - ummm someone call the based beauro am i right? - and ratified by a pope to combat the literal atheist heresy of believing the universe is an eternal, procedural, competely algorithmic and fractal like structure) is that the further we look back I space we can SEE literally SEE the galaxies converge into singularity! Go look at the James Webb pictures and see for yourself how all the galaxies get closer and closer until we can see them come out of an infinitely dense point! I'm not gaslighting or lying that's what atheist scum do!

My other slam dunk for Big Bang Theory is how the images of distant galaxies from James Webb are "smeared across millions of light years, and also magnified to appear bigger than our sun, since distant galaxies are receding faster than light, and when their light was emitted those galaxies were only a few light years away from us according to the completely correct 100% fact and infallible Big Bang Theory!

Take your vaccines kids! You won't die of a heart attack! No one has that's fake news! I Feel like I should mention that too since all these commie atheists think that we're predatory. It's not like we would false flag our own nation to steal oil or anything! So you can trust us!

>> No.15265619

meds, now

>> No.15265621

>>15265619
>meds, now

That's what I say to atheist scum too. Lol. They are SO BTFOed!!!!

Glad we are on the same page!

>> No.15265623

While I'm skeptical of OPs seemingly ironic post, all that needs to be said is that the science is settled. Consensus among 99.9% of STEM degree holders is that the BBT explains the cosmology of the universe. People who deny it are at the same tier of freaks who say man made climate change isn't an issue. Steady State Model is the cosmological flat earth.

>> No.15265628

>>15265623
>the science is settled

100% agree! Even the Pope ratified Big Bang theory and uses it as a recruitment talking point in 3rd world countries to bring brown people closer to the truth so they can mine our lithium!

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!

I'm so thankful that Giordano Bruno (a scientist who theorized an eternal universe in 1700 and was burned alive for heresy) still has not received a pardon to this day. IT SHOULD BE HERESY TO THEORIZE AN ETERNAL UNIVERSE AND IT IS!!!! TO THIS DAY!!! ACCIRDING TO THE WORLDS LARGEST PRIVATE LAND OWNER AND GLOBALIST ACADEMIC NETWORK!!!!!

>> No.15265632

Agreed, and the JWST data showing fully matured galaxies indiscriminately permeating throughout the entire universe is only further evidence that they were created approximately as is.

The naturalistic BBM begins it's slow death, and the SSM was never alive to begin with.

>> No.15265633

>>15265623
>People who deny it are at the same tier of freaks who say man made climate change isn't an issue.

I know right?!

These flipping atheists actually believe that the Earth is coming OUT OF an ice age that they say has been gradually ending for the past 15k years! WHAT FKING HEATHENS!!!! Everyone knows the Eaeth isn't more than 6k years old!!!! Lol they are soooo BTFOed!!!!

>> No.15265634

>>15265623
>Consensus among 99.9% of STEM degree holders

Consensus = Science is what I always say! HIGH FIVE!

>> No.15265639

>>15265632
>only further evidence that they were created approximately as is.

Unironically based

>> No.15265647

Time is not real.
The universe is an infinite "computer".
The universe is infinite and eternal.
All possible realities exist.

What are the ramifications of this, Sci?

>> No.15265649

>>15265647
>Time is not real.
>The universe is an infinite "computer".
>The universe is infinite and eternal.
>All possible realities exist.

Consciousness is an illusion.
Separation is an illusion.
We are everything, happening at once, across all timelines...

... can we timeline jump, sci?

>> No.15265656

>>15265649
>Consciousness is an illusion.
>Separation is an illusion.
>We are everything, happening at once, across all timelines...

The universe is a "block chain" - it has "memory" only of its last state... or does it not even have that?

>> No.15265660

We're going to find out this universe is more bizarre than we can imagine, aren't we?

Like the universe is a brain, within a brain, within a brain....

... and our dreams, DMT are real or some sht and simply tapping into the universe within our brain or some sht