[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 683 KB, 850x1202, My assistant.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15258038 No.15258038 [Reply] [Original]

Good Morning /Sci/entists!

I want to understand the math of positioning voxels and drawing them with a computer. I don't care what Computer Language the book/article/example uses as long as the math gets explained so I can make Java draw it.

I want to make a small program that draws voxels in a box, and I can fly around with arrow keys to see voxels from different angles or turn it or something. This isn't a game, it is a drawing so I don't think I have to care about things like collisions. I will use the drawings in my book.

Also please tell me about ideas and books from visual proofs.

Thank you /sci/entists for reading my post.

>> No.15258040

tits

>> No.15258060
File: 868 KB, 853x1700, Lab Assistant (2031 Colorized).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15258040
The book I am working on currently has 145 AI generated big titty anime maids that someone on the dra/g/on maid board gave me. You can see the full dataset that dra/g/on gave me at maidspace.net. This dra/g/on has expressed willingness to generate more maids with different image dimensions and I am going to make best use of the resources given to me because I believe in accountability in science and if someone gives your science project resources you should use them.

A never-ending supply of big titty maids has caused me a big amount of enthusiasm to write more in the book and try to make it even nicer.