[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 302 KB, 1600x1200, brain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15092348 No.15092348 [Reply] [Original]

What future technologies does more understanding of string theory promise? Or is string theory a meme?

>> No.15092356

>>15092348

Anytime you see anyone use these terms they have no idea what they're talking about and only want to pretend to be smart

>multiverse
>string theory
>dark matter
>dark energy

>> No.15092696

>>15092348
once you get to 10 dimensions and you have 5 different string theories, then you add 1 more dimension to fix the problem with those 5 theories so now you have 11 dimensions, then when that theory doesn't work then what ?

Well I believe I have the answer. The next step, counter-intuitive as it may be, is not to add more dimensions but to actually *subtract* 7 dimensions. This leaves us with what I have dubbed "four" "dimensional" "space" "time".

For most string theorists I think this new realm of 3 spatial dimensions will be challenging at first to visualize without wobbly rubber world sheets wobbling through space connected by 12 dimensional strings and crashing into eachother while radiating black holes are being holographically projected from a 2D plane beyond our perception into our 12D reality. But with some training I believe they will start to see some correlations between reality and this new paradigm of 3D space that I have devised