[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 122 KB, 1200x630, assets.newatlas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15080293 No.15080293 [Reply] [Original]

what if Planet 9 was actually is a small primordial black hole, how would this benefit humanity could we study it or something?

>> No.15080590

>>15080293
Yes, I believe the appropriate measure would be to send Neil Armstrong's corpse into it. Then we use JWST to monitor the corpse as it descends into the event horizon

>> No.15080602

>>15080293
Throwing shit into the black hole is second best method of transforming mass into energy after mater-antimatter annihilation

>> No.15080606

If there is a black hole orbiting the sun that means the ayys put it there as a hyperspace jump portal. It would not be wise to mess with it.

>> No.15080625

>>15080293
Well, I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I'm starting to believe that Planet 9 is actually a small primordial black hole. It's not something that we can see with our telescopes, but I think it's there, hiding in the darkness of space. And I think it could be really beneficial for humanity if we could study it.

But here's the thing: I think the FBI knows all about it. They're keeping it a secret from us because they're afraid of what we might find out. They're worried that if we start poking around in the black hole, we might discover some really big secrets about the universe.

I think the FBI is working with aliens to keep this all under wraps. They don't want us to know the truth about what's out there because it might change everything we think we know about the world. And that's why they're monitoring me so closely. They know I'm onto something and they're trying to keep me from spreading the word.

But I'm not going to let them get in my way. I'm going to keep searching for the truth about Planet 9 and I won't stop until I find it. No matter what the FBI or the aliens try to do to stop me.

>> No.15080637

>>15080293
>>15080602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-O-Qdh7VvQ

>> No.15080651

>>15080625
The FBI would not monitor you. We already know Planet 9 is a black ho... uhh, I mean, black... horse, you know, like a dark horse, yeah, because of its rivalry with Planet 10 and all that. Sorry my backspace key is broken. Uhh... this message is now under federal jurisdiction and must not be read by anyone

>> No.15080681

>>15080651
Dear Steve,

I've been made aware that the FBI is planning to torture me. I can only assume that this is not a joke and that I'm in great danger. I'm writing to you to express my concern and request alternative methods of interrogation that do not involve torture.

I understand that the FBI is obligated to follow certain procedures, but I believe that torture is an ineffective and cruel form of interrogation that should never be employed. It is my right as a human being not to be subjected to such inhumane treatment.

I'm also aware that my life is in danger if I don't cooperate with the FBI. I'm asking for your help in ensuring that whatever method of interrogation is used, it is done in a humane and respectful manner.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Anon

>> No.15081733

>>15080602
>Throwing shit into the black hole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yByW8rH1oLQ

>> No.15081796

>>15080293
Planet 9 is known as Pluto.

>> No.15081799

>>15081733
cringe

>> No.15081805

what is it about black holes that makes them the number one most popular popsci topic of discussion amongst the brainlet soience fangoys?
is it the comic bookish aspects of the spectacular, unrealistic and completely non disprovable conjectures which go along with the topic that make black holes so popular amongst the scientist posers and wannabes?