[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 57 KB, 640x742, 1671454152055615.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15073767 No.15073767 [Reply] [Original]

A perfect sphere in space, would fit perfectly into the space, and become a part of it as a black hole.

Earth is a geoid, it is round and it is flat, but these are views from close range or far range. The true shape of Earth is conceived when taking into account it is an imperfect sphere and doesn't have any solidarity, it is tilting and spinning in a solar matrix made out of its solar system gravity locale and universe wide star gravity.

Am I right with this or am I retarded?

Supermassive spheres are wider and more egg shaped than usual because of the superduper, massive draw involved in localizing.

1. Earth is not a perfect sphere.
2. Earth is in a universal system.
2. Earth, had it been solitary, would have no imperfect sphere form, it's actually a result of the system.

>> No.15074211

>>15073767
>Am I right with this or am I retarded?
Retarded. There's no reason to believe this.
>A perfect sphere in space, would fit perfectly into the space, and become a part of it as a black hole
Space is just space. It's not like an object like a puzzle board. You can't "fill" space

>> No.15074427

>>15073767
>in my body
>as my body
>the exact size of my body