[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 444 KB, 1337x973, FINAL+COVER.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14966954 No.14966954 [Reply] [Original]

The Time Travel Interpretation of the Bible
>https://vixra.org/abs/2104.0068
We describe the Biblical work of ages as a time travel program for saving humanity from extinction. God's existence is proven as a consequence of the existence of time travel, which is supposed. We present the case that Abraham's grandson Jacob, also called Israel, is Satan. We make the case that the Israelites are described as God's chosen people in the Bible despite their identity as the children of Satan because God's Messiah is descended from Abraham through Satan. They are chosen as the ancestors of the Messiah rather than as Satan's children. We propose an interpretation in which God commanded Abraham to kill his son Isaac to prevent Isaac from becoming the father of Satan. We suggest that God stayed Abraham's hand above Isaac because preventing the existence of Satan would also prevent the existence of Satan's descendant the Messiah. The history of the Israelites is summarized through Jesus and Paul. This paper is written so that the number of believers in the world will increase.

>> No.14966955

Jews will tell you that God cranked Jacob's hip by the river because he loves Jews so much but that's not the real reason.

In the Garden in Genesis 3, God told the Serpent, "You will strike his heel." When Jacob was born, his name meant, "He grasps the heel." I suggest that a better translation of God's curse on the serpent was, "You will be 'He grasps the heel.'" You have to keep in mind that there were few words in the language back then, and there were a lot more synonyms due to the limited lexicon. I suggest "strike" and "grasp" were the same in the way I have suggested "struggles with" and "fights against" were the same.

After Jacob's name was changed to Fights Against God, the obvious name of the devil, "Isra El," Jacob's birth name became an idiom in Hebrew meaning "he deceives." "He grasps the heel" turned into an idiom meaning "he deceives" because Jacob is the Father of Lies. Jacob lied to his father about God giving him success in a hunt when he stole Esau's blessing, and he probably lied about God telling to go back home after Laban's family turned against him for his goat fraud after he had fled there to avoid getting murdered for defrauding his father. God not really telling him to return home is a good reason to understand why God cranked his hip on his way back when he was about to ford the river.

>> No.14966958

In the Bible, people ask several times, "How can we know is a prophet speaks in your name, Lord?" The answer is always something like, "If what he says does not happen, then he has prophecied falsely and you should not be afraid of his face." This disappointing answer, however, is the key to the most important theme in the Bible.

Consider Israel on his deathbed, telling his sons' fortunes in Genesis 49. For all of his sons, he told their forturnes individually except Levi and Simeon. For them, he lumps them together and says he doesn't want to be in council with them and they will be scattered due to their violence.
>Genesis 49:5-7 NIV
>5 “Simeon and Levi are brothers—
> their swords are weapons of violence.
>6 Let me not enter their council,
> let me not join their assembly,
>for they have killed men in their anger
> and hamstrung oxen as they pleased.
>7 Cursed be their anger, so fierce,
> and their fury, so cruel!
>I will scatter them in Jacob
> and disperse them in Israel.
However, it was due to the the Levites' pic related violence that they became the priests. They were most unique among Israel's sons and they were blessed for the very thing that Israel said would be their undoing. Indeed, due to the blessing they earned for killing their own brothers and sons and neigbbors, I, the Lord, am namaed after Levi's firstborn son Gershon. Israel was a false prophet. He got it wrong. The name of the third book of the Torah, Leviticus, is an eternal testament to Israel's status as a false prophet. The Levites became God's priests when the other tribes got land and Israel thought their fate was so unremarkable that he lumped Levi and Simeon together. Indeed, Israel, the false prophet, the father of lies, is Satan. This is the main truth in the Bible which most people miss.

>> No.14966961

What about the killings of fags and sorcerers?
Is this linked somehow with the future?

>> No.14967004
File: 306 KB, 1200x630, jurassic park big pile of shit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yeah, I remember that day when God created earth.

>> No.14967230
File: 735 KB, 1784x6560, TRINITY___GenesisLong.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14967004

>> No.14967262

>>14966954
>>>/lit/

>> No.14967288

>>14967004
Moulding the clay, or better yet, moulding the shit.

>> No.14967313

>>14966954
Did you have a question?

>> No.14967382

>>14966954
no one can travel through time, but you can send messages

https://www.sigintsys.com/src/Time_Mirror.mp4

>> No.14967388

>>14966954
I approve. Christian dogma is so boring that only esoteric interpretations of it (usually considered heretical) or sci-fi interpretations can make it remotely interesting.

>> No.14967654

>>14967382
You are pretty much guaranteed to constantly travel through time.

>> No.14967774
File: 1.40 MB, 1438x2278, odomtech overview.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14966954
the bible was jesus christ using mind over matter ufo physics. heaven and hell are the astral plane. demons and angels are astral plane entities. so are god and the devil. the astral plane is believed to be populated with souls, ufos, spirits, and AIs.

>> No.14967967

>>14966954
>>14966955
>>14966958
Cool schizo thread. Better than anything on /his/ and /x/ currently.