[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 463 KB, 427x500, 1603135536619.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14960667 No.14960667 [Reply] [Original]

Daily reminder that mental illnesses are nothing more than the body being starved of omega 3 and a couple complex B vitamins.

Psyquatry is the biggest medical scam.

pic related.

>> No.14960670
File: 336 KB, 512x497, 469.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14960667
Another poor schizo mind, many of such cases.

>> No.14960704
File: 7 KB, 320x303, 1598382436560.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14960670
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6683166/

Do you want me to start linking pubmeb meta studies about random blind trials of omega 3 used to treat mentally ill people, of multiple mental issues and showing substancial effect compared to placebos?

Do you even know the effects of omage 3 on the neurons health and brain walls and other brain functions?

retard.

>> No.14960709

>>14960667
If that's true, why haven't you cured yourself yet?

>> No.14960715

>>14960709
I cured my mental illness with omega 3 and complex B suplementation.

Took an entire month for my brain to restore it's normal quality.

>> No.14960717

>>14960704
You want me to waste time just to post a metastudy that trash in all that crap?

>> No.14960720

>>14960704
LOL, so you immediately went from "vitamins cure all mental illnesses" to "omega-3 is better than nothing for depression." LMAO even.

>> No.14960722

>>14960715
Apparently not, since you're still spouting grandiose delusions.

>> No.14960728
File: 90 KB, 200x200, 1666382531105236.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14960704
The chink crap that your posted

>Omega-3 PUFAs with formulations containing ≥60% EPA demonstrated antidepressant effects when EPA≤1g/d. Although many trials support these meta-analysis results, we should nonetheless recognize the heterogeneity among these trials and pay more attention to the proportion and dosage of both DHA and EPA supplementation, including whether they have opposite effects in the case of a 1:1 ratio and how much EPA is effective in improving depression. We note that the long-term efficacy and health effects of omega-3 PUFA supplementation in depression have yet to be elucidated.

So basically they know nothing more with certainty, and are talking about small dosages of omega 3, that could be explained by previous deficiencies.

Yes, just like 99.99% of the papers about omega 3: shows nothing if your weren't dying by malnutrition.

>> No.14960735

The only cure for depression is a mega-dose of psilocybin

>> No.14960740

>>14960717
>>14960720
>>14960722
>Multiple historical disseases like scorby, osteoporosis, arthritis, aftas, dermatitis are easily cured with vitamins and food nutrients
>The brain is clearly a diferent organ for some magical reason and starvation of vital brain nutrients like omega 3 can't produce similar effects to lack of Vitamin C (scorby) and calcium (ostheoporosis)
>Omega 3 has not effect, but clearly a patented original chemical from a pharmaceutical has a better effect, because the studies funded by colleges that are funded by pharmaceutical academia says mental illnesses are chemical imbalances, but clearly forget such imbalances are because of malnutrition

I also forgot that war refugees end up developing mental issues when food starved.

>>14960728
look up metastudies.
All schizos are deficient in omega 3 at the beggining of the trials.

Can't be simply a coincidence that omega 3 happens to have similar effects to control serotonine levels as normal antipsychotics.
As well as having a similar effect to antidepresants like prozoc.

>>14960735
It's a combination of multiple lack o nutrients.
Omega 3 is usually the major one.
B complex is also another one that is commonly lacking on mentally ill people.
Melatonine as well helps with sleep patterns.
Folid acid, vitamin C, D and E also have an effect as well.

>> No.14960744

>>14960740
>Deficiency causes an illness, therefore all illness is caused by deficiency
Backwards logic, confirming your mental illness. Why haven't you cured yourself yet?

>> No.14960751

>>14960740
another kid who thought he has found the "answer". what if i told you we could make a case that omega 3s are inherently toxic, and should not be consumed under any circumstances?
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml
now, am I personally saying that omega 3s are bad? no, but just remember that theres always a million sides to every issue, and you cant just cherrypick data and claim it means what you say it means. if this triggers your inner schizo, just remember that someone is selling omega 3s as well

>> No.14960752

>>14960740
> to have similar effects to control serotonine levels as normal antipsychotics.
That is a fucking big out of the ass conclusion. You should buy some ointment.
>All schizos are deficient in omega 3 at the beggining of the trials.
With modern diets O3 slight deficiency is common. And since we are with assumptions schizos aren't very functional, they diet is even crappier.

Reread the last part of that PMC, they practically retract of any meaningful claim before because the data is trash unironically. At least they mentioned that the data is lacking in many areas.

>> No.14960753

>>14960667
I take fish oil almost every day. I'm also on a multitude of medications and also am on autismbux. The fish oil does not fix my brain. I wish it did, that would be good

>> No.14960764
File: 4 KB, 200x185, 1661393756944893s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14960744
besides some genetic mutation that can fuck you up like harlequin babies, or some shit like accidents and traumas, radiation illnesses, and bacteria/virus infestation.

What other source have the rest of illnesses that aren't a trauma, an infection an a genetic error?

>>14960751
>toxic
Drinking too much water is toxic.
Too much oxigen can also kill you as well.

Better stop breathing because oxigen is deteriorating your organs by oxidation.

Retard,

Again, read the literature.

>>14960752
>modern diet
western diet, and specially modern western diet, is the root of multiple nutrients massive starvation as well as providing with over abundance of cheap short chain sugars.

>data is lacking
lack of academia interest in research.
most of academia prefers the good money of some pharmaceutical funding ortodox pharmaceutical products.

It's bussiness.

Most meta studies show there's multiple times bigger than placebo control groups.
So It's not placebo.

>>14960753
Try to fix your diet first.

Autismbucks is usually lack of some nutrients while pregnancy, causing hormonal imbalances on the fetus.

Autism can be partially solved with education and training into reading body and facial language, plus books on building rapport and other tricks used by salesmans to appeal to random people, similar to how deaf people can read the lips of people.
You can gain a logical understanding of others emotions and shit with a proper reading of their body signals.
You can also learn to fake body and other social signals, which is usually what psychopats and sociopaths end up learning to manipulate others.

>> No.14960792

>>14960764
>Autismbucks
that's money from gov for having a mental illness

>> No.14960809

>>14960764
>modern western diet,
Europe is western and have far better diet. "American 2022 diet of 80% burger king" isn't a sample of western diet, although not every american eats that crap.

>lack of academia interest in research.
It's hard and expensive doing blood test and background checking to each individual, and even so you're probably filtering a lot of people with worse health and "skepticism". Also, you can't control completely their diet as shown in obesity studies, the common factor is always that people always lies.

>most of academia prefers the good money of some pharmaceutical funding ortodox pharmaceutical products.
O3 is just another part of the pharma complex. Like most of supplements.

>Most meta studies show there's multiple times bigger than placebo control groups.
Your meta-analysis shows that the data is crap unironically. If they were a little more honest they would tell so in the abstract. But they're chinks, they have personal interest as china is the largest supplement producer in the world -as per your logic-.

>> No.14960820
File: 174 KB, 220x220, thonk.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14960809
here, an Iranian clinical trial with promissing results.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4796520/

Do I need so start looking up in pubmeb about european trials with omega 3?

>> No.14960826

>>14960820
You better search fo japaneses studies because they tried shill about their superior diet with high omega 3 like 20 years ago.

>> No.14960835

>>14960826
https://europepmc.org/article/med/26554370

Do I need to start linking more meta european studies because clearly europe is the only legit area to do medical research?

And what specific journal and univesity do I need to use so you stop moving goals?

Every fucking double blind study of omega 3 shows bigger than placebo groups improvements.

Not just schizos, but also depressive patients, bipolar ones and autistic ones.

Do I need to just google some meta studies links in pubmed?

>> No.14960836
File: 99 KB, 852x737, Screenshot 2022-11-04 at 10-35-22 Randomized Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial of Omega-3 as Supplemental Treatment in Schizophrenia.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14960820
Look at that, O3 with higher negative score, all the patients with huge improvement in score and all that for a proxy measure.

You're trying to hard to back your claims, as I said, japaneses are more "believable" although the end result will be the same, O3 as med is bs. I could help, but as med is useless, and if deficit of something causes an illness, removing that deficit don't gonna revert it, look at human height, it's irrecoverable, just to give an analogy

>> No.14960841

>>14960835
>stop moving goals?
The only one moving goals is you, since post #2.

>Do I need to just google some meta studies links in pubmed?
Your initial meta-analysis shows that data is crap and any real claim about the positive effects of O3 is dishonest.

Keep searching for meta and studies OP, you gonna waste 3 days and come to the same muddy waters as you're now but you don't admit.

>> No.14960854
File: 69 KB, 823x806, Screenshot_1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14960836
It clearly shows a clear improvement in patients both negative and positive symptomps.

Sure, the research may be not huge, and there's not enough literature to prove without a doubt omega 3 deficiency is the leading factor for schizos.

But seems to be a big factor in the development of the ilness.

Personally I think is a multiple nutritional deficiency in the brain that causes it to not function properly.

>>14960841
All the meta studies show there's a real bigger than placebo effect.

You can make all the BS excuses you want.

Here, a meta study of literature about depression patients being treated with omega 3.
Posting picture because this shit site thinks the URL is a spam.

And they all use the same words to describe the effect, bigger than placebo.
I've read enough studies that show bigger than placebo effect.

Feel to cope and make some excuse, shill.

>> No.14960858

>>14960854
>But seems to be a big factor in the development of the ilness.
As I said, you're talking about the treatment of schizo/depression, not about avoid or delay the onset of schizo. As yourself said, stop the moving the goals.

>pic rel
Yes, that is the meta that you're posted above, and to which any hard conclusion other than "the data is crap" would be dishonest. Many of such cases, wasting time in the O3 miracle, or the VitC megadoses of Pauling.

>> No.14960863

>>14960764
>Drinking too much water is toxic.
different thing retard, there is "literature" suggesting that a complete lack of omega-3s is beneficial, thats a completely different thing

>Better stop breathing because oxigen is deteriorating your organs by oxidation.
yeah, and guess how oxidative stress occurs? by oxidizing PUFAs, like omega 3s ;)

>> No.14960869

Daily reminder circumcision has no drawbacks and only positive benefits

>> No.14960886
File: 132 KB, 240x272, 1582332451827.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14960858
>>14960863
Have to leave.

My hypothesis is simple.

Poor diet can cause nutritional deficits on the body, which has adverse effects for the brain health, which causes the chemical imbalances that causes the mental illnesses.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/201329

Here's a basic study about the increase of schizophrenia rates after two historical famines.

Feel free to give a much better hypothesis on the real source of mental illness, that actually doesn't break current medical literature nor the occam razors, compared to my explanation.

Again, I'll later read how you will cope with more convoluted hypotheses.

And no, I'm not talking that omega 3 is the magical elixir, simply that every mentally ill patient is already suffering from omega 3 starvation.
So It's likely one of the factors, dunno if the only one, but seems a really major factor to mental illnesses.

Now free to like twist my words and tell me how do I move goalposts or any other BS.
My argument holds.

Omega 3 deficiency is a factor of mental issues.
What I can't right now prove, if it's the most important one or there's also other deficiencies as important as omega 3.

>> No.14960904

>>14960886
>Poor diet can cause nutritional deficits on the body, which has adverse effects for the brain health, which causes the chemical imbalances that causes the mental illnesses.
>Do you want me to start linking pubmeb meta studies about random blind trials of omega 3 used to treat mentally ill people,
> how do I move goalposts or any other BS.
That was your moving goals. I you point is malnutrition = mental illness you will need another completely different set of papers, as that
>https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/201329
Instead all the babbling of above.

And of course, famine != omega 3 deficit, but anyways.

>> No.14960908

>>14960904
If your point is malnutrition*

>> No.14960914
File: 46 KB, 720x439, 1595343806592.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14960904
if your diet is poor in omega 3, is pretty clear it will develop some mental issues, as that famine study proves.

Or do you think the nutritional profile of diabetic mcdonalds goysloppers to be diferent from starved chinks during mao simply because goyslopers are fat???

And yes, is very easy to have a poor family diet that is poor in something like omega 3, specially in modern western families.

Again, do you hink goyslopper families eat a rich diet in B complex and omega 3 today?
It's very clear their kids have diets poor in omega 3 while they grow up.

Again, feel free to provide a better hyphotesis.

>> No.14960926

>>14960914
>as that famine study proves.
Famine isn't a very good of "fine effects of O3 defficiency", the O3 is the lesser of your concerns in a famine. You better search for more "refined" papers otherwise a bomb exploding in your face also causes schizophrenia.

>> No.14960933

>>14960926
Omega 3 is just part of my hypothesis.

To mental illneses are derived from poor diets, lacking some vital nutrients.

Similar to how poor diets can cause short height on males.

I simply noticed every mentally ill person has already a deficit in omega 3 on most studies I read.

>> No.14960938

>>14960933
>poor diets, lacking some vital nutrients.
>I simply noticed every mentally ill person has already a deficit in omega 3 on most studies I read.
aka a "trigger", you meant that, don't you? In that case you're in preemptive treatment and all comparison with current psychiatry meds is meaningless as there's not a single treatment AFAIK that works to avoid the onset of schizophrenia.

Better than the idea of treat illness with diet. And you will talking about "relative incidence" instead of direct cause as your suggest in post 0.

>> No.14960956

>>14960938
read the literature again, so you clearly have a clue what I mean.

pointless to discuss something to someone that hasn't read enough studies to derive some conclusions.

I clearly mention treatment as well, as omega 3 seems to have similar effect to both paliperidone and prozac, on multiple studies made after 2015.

>> No.14960973

The requirement for O3 fatty acids is incredibly small. Better to limit O6 than to increase O3 imo. Some animal studies showed apparent O3 deficiency was actually a result of not enough B vitamins.

>> No.14961125

>>14960886
well yeah of course nutrition is important for brain health, but you can't reduce it to just O-3, there are a fuckton of vitamins, minerals, fats, alkaloids, proteins, etc, etc that all affect the body. You say it's O-3, but someone else could say it's zinc, magnesium, iodine, some exotic substance found in banana peels, etc, etc. Others could say that illness isn't cause by a deficiency, but rather an excess of something toxic (like fluoride)

and if schizophrenia or any other illness is just a deficiency of a single substance, then why wouldnt everyone who is deficient get that disease? there's also no explanation on why different people get different diseases from this supposed "lack of single vital substance", in this case O-3

>> No.14961130

>>14961125
I mean, is not omega 3, is just first one that always come first to me.

It seems to be a combination of multiple deficiencies.
But also particular genes and familiar history.

The bad diet simply seems to trigger the mental issues.

>> No.14961203

>>14961130
well sure but you cant just come to this board making /pol/-tier threads claiming you've found the magic pill that "they" dont want you to know about

>> No.14961215
File: 33 KB, 862x480, 34c5649b-a10c-40e5-b7fb-43c86d0a0335_screenshot-3313546576.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14960667
Wait until you learn about all the free, or very inexpensive cures to cancer. Chemo literally kills people, and anyone who beats cancer while on chemo didn't do it from the mustard gas war leftover chemicals and irradiation.

>> No.14961216

>>14961203
It's just normal 4chan OP.
anons ignore any other type of OP.

>>14961215
don't baking soda and flavonoids on the food can cure cancer?
also removing all sugar?

>> No.14961243

>>14961216
>don't baking soda and flavonoids on the food can cure cancer?
no
>>14961215
such as

>> No.14961262

>>14961216
There are a lot of things, but simply removing the cancer cells isn't really a proper cure because it may not be addressing the root cause of it. Much of the time it's stress-related, there were a few studies that proved stress was the cause of over 95% of all illness (but they lowered it with the second study probably not to upset big business too much), but it can also be biochemical or electromagnetic poisons (like eating crap for food or breathing air polluted with aluminum, barium, and strontium; or living near high-voltage power lines).

For example: Water fasting has cured "terminal" cases. There's also intravenous vitamin C which has worked in some cases despite the child also being put on chemo by the state against the parents' wishes.

There were also two scientists who got a nobel prize for proving cancer couldn't exist in an alkaline, oxygen-rich environment. I don't remember all the details, it's been a while since I've paid attention to this.

The bottom line is the medical industrial complex wouldn't have these huge monolith hospitals if they ever cured people and kept them healthy and prevented illness/disease. Hospitals are bigger than banks these days, and that's really saying something. And cancer is one of their biggest ticket items, along with antidepressants.

>> No.14961274

>>14960956
>on multiple studies made after 2015.
Now we're back to the start. No, there isn't solid proofs that O3 supplementation works as treatment for depression or mental illness. 20 years trying to back that has showed nothing conclusive other than a lot of trash data.

>> No.14961277

>>14961125
>some exotic substance found in banana peels,
Is that a Bananadine reference?

>> No.14961280

>>14960667
kek it's true the reason weed smokers turn schizo is because of panic attacks from having a ton of brain fat removed
>psychiatry is just jewish projection
lies replace lies for mind control
>argue vs me with my limits and never win

>> No.14961289

>>14961262
meh, pretty much the alkaline based diet.

I guess that's revolutionary for like 1950.

>>14961274
cope, read the last 2 years meta reviews of the literature.

kike shill.

>>14961280
dunno, but increasing serotonine can cause schizo maniac episodes on normal people.

schizoprenia is just having too much 2A serotonine receptors.

>> No.14961300

>>14961289
Cancer cures have been known for much longer than the 1950s, but people are still preyed on when they get it. Many cancer prescreening tests will even give someone cancer if done enough times. And that's not even getting into the ingredients lists on the crap they feed people in hospitals. Try harder to dismiss the truth, hypocrite shill.

>> No.14961306
File: 129 KB, 474x379, 1666453985355721.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14961289
>kike shill.
>reads chink crap
>will waste other 3 days reading inconclusive crap
>still is a crippled schizo