[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 752 KB, 855x569, Dr Aseem Malhotra.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14882126 No.14882126 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

https://insulinresistance.org/index.php/jir/article/view/71/224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5uyYSkPVng

>> No.14882261

>>14882126
They have no response except seething or denial.

>> No.14882277

>>14882126
Vaxxies will be dropping dead soon. This will be blamed on a Russian biological weapons attack, triggering WW3. The depopulation process is beginning. Screenshot this post.

>> No.14882309
File: 115 KB, 220x124, any-second-now-meet-the-spy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14882309

>>14882277
>any second now

>> No.14882310

>>14882309
They're already dropping dead according to excess mortality stats and that's only accelerating. lol

>> No.14882603

>>14882310
>just check the mortality stats bruh
>no I'm not gonna tell you what stats
>just check the stats bruh
>if you find stats that disagree with me then your stats are wrong
>CHECK THE STATS BRUH
>THE STATS

>> No.14883703

>>14882126
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>> No.14883743

>>14882261
I can understand being in denial, after the fact. But I'll never understand why they were so enthusiastic for a sketchy medical trial in the first place.

>> No.14883751

>>14882603
There's already an entire thread in the catalog on worldwide excess mortality.

>> No.14883757

>>14883743
They Fucking Love Science!

>> No.14883761

>>14883757
So do I, but not enough to be the guinea pig myself.

>> No.14883767

>>14883761
You're an anti-science stone age chud then.

>> No.14884299

bros?

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070

>> No.14884405

>>14883751
>still doesn't post any links
why are you conspiracy faggots so dumb and lazy? you seriously expect me to search for proof of your deranged claims myself?

>> No.14884411

>>14884405
No one needs to convince you of anything. You aren't considered human anymore by most people.

>> No.14884413

>>14884411
this. every minute spent arguing with a paid shill is a wasted minute that would be better used sharing information and persuading people on the fence. reasoning with militant vaxxies is a waste of time and they shouldn't be given opportunities to regurgitate their talking points or express their views

>> No.14884414

>>14884411
Then stop posting.

>> No.14884417

>>14884413
>sharing information and persuading people on the fence
You didn't share any information, faggot. I literally asked for a link to mortality stats, you provided none. All you shared is random claims that might as well be written by a schizo.

>> No.14884423

>>14884414
>>14884417
You are not human. You are not relevant. You do not need to be reasoned with or convinced of anything. The tide is turning against you and your handlers are in panic.

>> No.14884426

>>14884413
They have a limited lifespan anyway.

>> No.14884431

>>14884426
The true lifespan of a shill is how long it takes you to forget about him and move on. A shill dies a thousand deaths. :^)

>> No.14884437

>>14882126
Its funny because (right or wrong im not talking about that) antivaxxers ITT are talking about vaxxers like vaxxers talk about antivaxxers on Twitter and reddit

>> No.14884440

>>14884437
You would know how people talk on twatter and pleddit. Either way, get used to being completely dehumanized and rejected from society. This is a sneak peak of your near future.

>> No.14884447

>>14884440
There It is again. I would be ashamed if my way to talk resembles predditors in any way. Kys faggot

>> No.14884449

>>14884447
The way you talk resembles them in every way because you are one.

>> No.14884456

>>14884449
If you change the Word vaxxie for antivaxxer your 4chan posts become tweets from a derranged tranny.

>> No.14884472

>>14884456
I don't even have to change anything about your posts because you're literally just shitting out the latest Twitter narrative while trying to shame people. lol. Not gonna work, vaxxdrone. You're hated and the hatered against you is only going to increase.

>> No.14884475

>>14884456
They were quick to treat rational people as nonhuman, so they should be amply prepared to have their own hatred thrown back at them.

>> No.14884492

>>14884475
Ummm, no, sweaty. This is not a time for division. The time for division was when we thought we had the upper hand. Now that's no longer the case so it's time to unite against Putler. :^)

>> No.14884496

>>14884423
Meds, schizo.

>> No.14884497

>>14884496
Looks like they forgot to update your software.

>> No.14884498

>>14884497
Meds, now.

>> No.14884499

>>14884472
Now change twitter with "right-wing" and "vaxxdrone" with "bigot" and you have your average derranged twitter retard, i know you are too stupid to realize but its funny that everytime I point it out you say something that reinforced my point

>> No.14884501

>>14884492
Im not even vaxxed but I come to 4chan to not have the stupid retoric on twitter and reddit of "you are stupid of you disagree!!!" but its exactly the same here, just defending another point. The absolute status of /sci/ (/pol/)

>> No.14884503
File: 69 KB, 452x363, 3524344.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14884503

>>14884499
>if you substitute X in "I hate X" to whatever X trannies hate, you would be saying a thing that trannies say
>check mate, chud
>you can't denigrate me now
Yes, I can. Your 80 IQ pilpul convinces no one. You are not human.

>> No.14884507
File: 418 KB, 1024x1024, 1649798777102.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14884507

>>14884501
>I come to 4chan to not have the stupid retoric on twitter and reddit
You need to go back.

>> No.14884516

>>14884503
And you are just fucking reinforcing my point. In a normal intelligence discussion you should have points and interchanging a couple of words wouldnt have to defeat your points and make them defend what you are atacking. You are clearly a subhuman and you are just confirming it with every word you say, nigger.

>> No.14884522

>>14884516
No one is having any discussions with you anymore. We're way past that. Most people understand how your tactics work by now: first you try to shame and silence people and when that fails, you try to to demoralize them and waste their time by prompting them to waste their effort bringing forward studies and making arguments that you dismiss with pre-written talking points. You people are actually so stupid and sloppy you get caught shitting out posts where the second paragraph doesn't match the first in style or tone. Everyone here knows you're a shill and you better hope no one in real life finds out, because that will end badly for you sooner or later.

>> No.14884527

>>14884522
> Others tried to shame me on preddit!!!
> So now I will shame them on my territory. Discussion??!? NOOO, I HAVE TO TAKE REVENGE!!!!! SWEET SWEET REVENGE!!!
Fix your traumas nigger, not my fault you are retarded and no one wants to be near you

>> No.14884530

>>14884527
No one needs to argue with you. You count your lucky stars every day that armed government thugs are there to protect you, otherwise you'd get beaten into a bloody pump if you opened your mouth in public.

>> No.14884613

>>14884530
meds, schizo

>> No.14884615

>>14884613
>a literal bot

>> No.14884826

>>14884615
Yes, you are.

>> No.14884947

>>14884405
No one is going to post a link to a thread in the catalog, go look for it

>> No.14885018

>>14882310
> They're already dropping dead according to excess mortality stats
>according to
I don’t think you understand how stats or causal relationships work. The excess mortality stats just show an increase in excess mortality, they can’t provide answers as to what is causing it. That’s just your (unsubstantiated) interpretation of the data

>> No.14885086

>>14884947
>you should go and find proof for MY claim
no thanks, schizo

>> No.14885765

>>14884405
>you seriously expect me to search for proof of your deranged claims myself?
You could have literally searched the catalog in less time than it took you to throw your tantrum.

>> No.14885770

>>14884527
>Fix your traumas nigger, not my fault you are retarded and no one wants to be near you
Glad you've outed yourself as racist and bigoted.

>> No.14886021

>>14885018
The increase begins exactly when mass jab rollouts happened, and it accelerates with booster doses. In public health that's enough to demand an intervention.

>> No.14886391

broz?

>> No.14886399

>>14882277
>>14882126
>two weeks
lol

>> No.14886402

>>14882277
Nope, they're already blaming the "twin pandemic" of covid and the flu. Lots of news stories this week about it.

>> No.14886509

>>14886399
The two weeks were up 6 months ago. Deaths are up 40% among vaxies over peak pandemic levels.

>> No.14886749
File: 108 KB, 998x974, 1659723035846815.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14886749

>>14885765
>you should have searched for the proof of my claims yourself
yeah, no. meds, schizo.

>> No.14886756

>>14886749
I didn't make any claims you dumb fuck, my first post was literally telling you there's an entire thread devoted to what you're bitching about. If you gave a shit you would have actually looked, but you're just a troll.

>>14869064

>> No.14886761
File: 63 KB, 1077x602, hTgCo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14886761

>>14886756
>I didn't make any claims you dumb fuck, my first post was literally telling you there's an entire thread devoted to what you're bitching about. If you gave a shit you would have actually looked, but you're just a troll.
You mean the thread where you didn't post worldwide data because it refutes your claim, and how one of the recent posts DOES... and it refutes your claim?

>> No.14886765

>>14886761
Data from Europe is more trustworthy. Can't verify any of the rest is even correct.

>> No.14886772

>>14886761
You mean the thread where the recent post you're gloating about was proven to be lying about death numbers?

>> No.14886779

>>14886765
>Data from Europe is more trustworthy. Can't verify any of the rest is even correct.
So you did not compare the unvaccinated to the vaccinated because... ?
>>14886772
Oh my God I don't care stop with the goalpost hopping. Then you can ALSO look at the countries you implicitly trusted with the european data and look at like-for-like unvaccinated patients and OH GUESS WHAT?

>> No.14886800

>>14886761
>you
How schizo are you that you believe only one other user exists on 4chan?

>> No.14886804

>>14886761
>and how one of the recent posts DOES
Ooops, it appears that post is either lying or not very recent. But please keep your bitching contained to that thread.

>> No.14886805

>>14886800
>How schizo are you that you believe only one other user exists on 4chan?
That's... the joke. How much of a fucking newfag are you?
>>14886804
>Ooops, it appears that post is either lying or not very recent.
It's in millions. The image is not lying. You idiots can't read. Oh my God this is hilarious.

>> No.14886810

>>14886805
>It's in millions. The image is not lying. You idiots can't read. Oh my God this is hilarious.
Did you post that image?

>> No.14886819
File: 59 KB, 898x394, Al2D22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14886819

>>14886810
>Did you post that image?
No. I did, however, read it. Says in big ol' letters "in millions", followed by two frothing retards who can't read accusing the post of lying.

>> No.14886827

>>14886819
Now translate the number of excess deaths to "millions" for July, 2022.

>> No.14886828

>>14886827
>Now translate the number of excess deaths to "millions" for July, 2022.
Because.... ?

>> No.14886834

>>14882310
What about excess mortality during peak pandemic?

>> No.14886835

>>14886828
Because they don't match the image? Unless you think Bulgaria is experiencing a 500% excess death rate.

>> No.14886839

>>14886835
>Because they don't match the image?
>Excess deaths
>Per million
>SINCE MARCH 2021
Are you genuinely mentally disabled or...?

>> No.14886847

>>14886839
How about you pull up the actual figures and then we can debate them?

>> No.14886853

>>14886847
So go over to that thread, then. People already have.

>> No.14886858

>>14886853
I'm in that thread, there's an image, but none of the figures from that image have been posted.

>> No.14886921

>>14886756
>no I'm not gonna provide proof or my claims
>if you don't search for proof for MY claims, YOU are lazy and a troll
holy shit you faggots are hypocritical

>> No.14886955

>>14886921
"Search" for it? It's literally one of the top threads on the site. You're lazy and retarded for not reading it if you really were that interested in facts.

>> No.14886959

>>14882277
>digits

>> No.14886998

>>14886921
>no I'm not gonna provide proof or my claims
You didn't read the post very well, did you?

>> No.14887004

>>14886998
>acktually I'm a completely different anon so burden of proof does not apply to me huehue
retard

>> No.14887009

>>14885018
>I don’t think you understand how stats or causal relationships work.
Everyone knows how causaulity and stats work. If they show that people are mysteriously dying, the reason is that your handlers have poisoned them and they need to be hunged along with shills like you. Your fantasy version of causality doesn't exist.

>> No.14887011

>>14883743
To do otherwise would get them labeled as conspiracy theorists, which carries severe social consequences

>> No.14887022

>>14887004
>Using "acktually"
>Not believing there can be more than one anon
>Ignoring that the thread was provided anyway
>Ignoring that the other anon who was acting like they didn't know the thread existed was participating in the other thread the entire time and was just stirring up shit here

>> No.14887194

>>14887022
>implying its my responsibility to search for proof of schizo anon's proof
Protip: it's not.
No matter how retarded you pretend to be, it's still not.
If anon claims something, anon is to bring proof or be called a schizo and told to take his meds.

>> No.14887429

vaxcucks?

>> No.14887465
File: 9 KB, 320x180, mqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14887465

>>14887429
no, this is patrick

>> No.14887579
File: 23 KB, 474x351, homer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14887579

>>14882126
rate my cherrypicking agenda, fellow antivaxbros:
https://textup.fr/651090GH

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action