[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 168 KB, 640x980, F215F852-CB8E-4229-82C7-269CA0F1365C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14875021 No.14875021 [Reply] [Original]

Energy and the universe

Picture two interlocking rings or wheels and that is Basically how energy functions
One cannot move without other
Nothing is still everything reacting to it’s self and other energy
Imagine 1 as energy and 0 as another energy moving in different way but they both move forward just in opposite and mirroring
It’s all one though and 1001 for instance can interact with 0110 and form some chemistry to influence physical material as two flows of energy actually happening at once but nothing is solid still just appears solid even at it’s smallest level
The particle can have a 1001 combo and the other a 0110 or 0101 etc.. being either proton neutron electron all that
Life and biology and metals is just different combinations of particles in atoms
Everything is infinite and yes Big Bang has evidence it just happens multiple times and there are no multiverses probably because that’s just more space more universe that’s infinite
Life is like a domino of bombs going off

>> No.14875026

>>14875021
Note these are my ideas so they are not to be taken as fact still automatically

>> No.14875040

>>14875021
according to the materialist hack paradigm, space isn't a "thing." They are wrong however and thinking nothingness and space are synonymous will always limit your thinking in a false paradigm. That space is still contained in the "one" (orphic egg) and is filled with aether. "somethingness" isnt encroaching into "nothingness" and turning space into "something" whereas it used to be "nothing."

>there are no multiverses probably
This is provably false, there are multiple dimensions interacting in the same plane at the same time, and also higher and lower planes. This is a fact. It is like watching your tv and because you are only watching one channel you claim no other channels exist. The other channels are still playing whether you are watching them or not (or better yet even capable of watching them) The other channels are pay per view bud and you aint paid so you dont get to watch

>> No.14875055

>>14875040
Multiverse I meant in a yes more space so technically half a yes

>> No.14875176
File: 72 KB, 850x400, cd373b11a398ca9153278114f7f2a42f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14875040
>according to the materialist hack paradigm, space isn't a "thing".
To my knowledge every "materialist" has done the exact opposite though. Some even claiming it can warp and have properties to measure. Only a "thing" with actual properties, substantial..actually "something" could do this. Space is just....defined by everything else it isn't.

>They are wrong however and thinking nothingness and space are synonymous will always limit your thinking in a false paradigm.
That's great and all, but it doesn't tell me what space is :C.

>That space is still contained in the "one" (orphic egg) and is filled with aether.
So it's "filled space" lol.

>"somethingness" isnt encroaching into "nothingness" and turning space into "something" whereas it used to be "nothing."
from nothing comes nothing. There is always "something". Even if you were to break down everything into subjectivity, "space" still manages to be the fakes gayest shit out of all the fake gay things..

>> No.14875202

>>14875021
Electric & magnetic force is key to everything, they're simple but powerful equations

>> No.14875556

>>14875176
>To my knowledge every "materialist" has done the exact opposite though. Some even claiming it can warp and have properties to measure.
Well yah, of course, this is the contradicting paradox they arent smart enough to see.

>That's great and all, but it doesn't tell me what space is :C.
Space is a super fluid in which all the objects we call "matter" float in.

>So it's "filled space" lol.
You are playing word games. We call it space therefore to speak anyone in a way they can understand you must also call it space but this has nothing to do with any proprieties it may possess. "Space" implies a lack of properties.

>from nothing comes nothing. There is always "something". Even if you were to break down everything into subjectivity, "space" still manages to be the fakes gayest shit out of all the fake gay things..
..... ok w/e

>> No.14875586
File: 44 KB, 1024x739, shadowrealm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14875556
>Space is a super fluid in which all the objects we call "matter" float in.
It's re-described aether then.? The point was that it was supposed to not be that. It has attributes like a shadow, but also no properties. No substance, privation. If it is lack, it has nothing to "float" them with.

>You are playing word games.
"Space" is the word game at this point since it's more or less just re-described aether as you're implying.

>"Space" implies a lack of properties.
So how could we "float in it"? It's a complete phantasm...again like a shadow.

>> No.14877182

>>14875586
bumping this for now because I dont have time to answer right this second. I will a little later