[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 48 KB, 800x800, cringe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14783355 No.14783355 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Would you take a nonfunctional, untested experimental medicine in order to be able to attend university science lectures?

https://www.uwo.ca/univsec/pdf/policies_procedures/section3/mapp311_covid19.pdf
>Western University will require all staff, students, faculty and visitors who wish to attend campus this September to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and to have received at least one booster, the university announced Monday afternoon. The updated policy will also require medical-grade face masks to be worn in all classrooms and seminar rooms.

>“#WesternU will require students and employees to be vaccinated with at least one booster, and wear masks in instructional spaces this fall. Read more about how we’re protecting in-person learning and our vibrant campus experience,”

>> No.14783360

>>14783355
two more weeks!

>> No.14783367

>>14783355
> nonfunctional, untested experimental
Wrong on all three.

Also, trusting the science will never be cringe in the real world, no matter how frequently you say it on an schizo imageboard.

>> No.14783371

>>14783367
Have you been living under a rock, or are you justin denial?

>> No.14783375

The vaccine is less dangerous than covid, which is already a very minor risk if you're healthy. Vaccinination is highest amongst Asians, Whites and those with high income, while lowest amongst Blacks and Trump voters. If every major university, hospital and corporation is requiring vaccination, then it doesn't make sense for it to be a form of population control. Why would they kill off the most useful members of society and spare the retards? What would even be the mechanism for the vaccine being dangerous that doesn't also apply even more to covid itself?

>> No.14783387

>>14783375
>If every major university, hospital and corporation is requiring vaccination, then it doesn't make sense for it to be a form of population control. Why would they kill off the most useful members of society and spare the retards?
The majority of the educated are useful idiots. If you're trying to control the world, it's absolutely worth killing, say, ten thousand useful idiots to eliminate one intelligent potential threat. Especially if you have a separate population of useful idiots who won't be affected by whatever you use to kill the ten thousand.

>> No.14783395

>>14783387
lmao convoluted much

>> No.14783407
File: 182 KB, 464x1002, 1638849317980.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14783407

>>14783387
Who is the intelligent potential threat? Trump is pro-vaccine.

>> No.14783419

>>14783407
>Who is the intelligent potential threat?
Dunno, I'm not trying to control the world.

>> No.14783445

>>14783367
you sound mentally ill. I bet you got your jab, didn't you?

>> No.14784072

>>14783445
yes, why do you ask?

>> No.14784076

>>14783371
Have you? An effect was shown in, hold on tight, TESTS. Also, what do you define as experimental? That particular vaccine was probably given to more people than any other shot I got in the past years before I got it. By now it was probably given to more people than any other single vaccine I got in my life.

>> No.14784087

>>14783375
>Why would they kill off the most useful members of society and spare the retards
The problem with the retards is that they think they are the useful ones.
>What would even be the mechanism for the vaccine being dangerous that doesn't also apply even more to covid itself?
Do you think they can think this far? I bet they think you catch a cold by getting cold.

>> No.14784097
File: 194 KB, 768x583, 62CDA332-7F5E-4ECF-8DB8-D3B4B9E9F864.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14784097

>>14783407
And his hyenas promptly turned on him. So much for loyalty.

>> No.14785533

how effective Comirnaty is against omicron BA.2.75 centaurus(lol) variant?

>> No.14785539
File: 202 KB, 828x895, DDBBDD77-5FA1-418F-BED0-DAC702FDB77E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14785539

>>14783355
> nonfunctional, untested experimental medicine
Let’s see
>highest funding of any medicinal research ever
>highest amount of test subjects in any clinical trial ever
>obviously very effective
Yup I’m thinking cope retard

>> No.14785604

>>14783355
>vibrant campus experience
Stopped reading there. You just know this is a bad place for high IQ white males trying to learn something useful

>> No.14785677 [DELETED] 

>>14785539
>highest funding of any medicinal
This is the only truthful part of those trials, and that's only because trials are expensive.

If you had any brains you'd seize the opportunity to join in the upending of the people behind the scheme.

>> No.14785683

>>14785539
>highest funding of any medicinal
This is the only truthful part of those trials, and that's only because bribes are expensive.

If you had any brains you'd seize the opportunity to join in the upending of the people behind the scheme.

>> No.14788025

>>14785539

You can't buy time, bud. Clinical trials take around 5 years on average because that's how long it can take for problems with any substance to emerge. No amount of money or test subjects is a replacement for time. You can pat the science industry on the back for providing partial protection against covid once you have 5 years of excess hospitalization and death data between vaccinated and unvaccinated, stratified by age to show that a.) The vaccines didn't cause a myriad of unpredicted sequilae and b.) they didn't kill a bunch of young healthy people to save mainly old and dying people.

>> No.14788051

>>14788025
> Clinical trials take around 5 years on average because that's how long it can take for problems with any substance to emerge
That is a) not the reason why they usually take so long and b) explain to me how any substance only injected once (or in this case, twice) would just not do anything and then after 5 years suddenly decide to do something unpredictable
And with an actual explanation, not your “well we just can’t be sure it won’t” chants that your cult has shouted for the past two years

>> No.14788083

>>14788025
The COVID vaccines were not different enough from other vaccines to be expected to cause different effects. This is like believing that, if Coca-cola comes out with a new flavor of soda, it'll kill you if you drink it, when none of their other flavors do.

Maybe you have a short or selective memory, but alt-right boards were just champing at the bit screaming that, very very soon, millions of vaccinated people were going to drop dead. And now you're telling us we have to wait five years. What's your plan when that time period is exhausted, and still nothing has happened? Revise it to 10 years? 20? 50...?

For that matter, what, exactly, is your criteria in which you base the significance of 5 years in the first place?

>> No.14788092
File: 793 KB, 679x687, medical reasoning.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14788092

>>14788051

If you took an mRNA vaccine, here's basically what happened to your body:

1.) Trillions of mRNA particles modified surface proteins on millions of cells of all different types, giving them varying numbers of protein spikes
2.) Some of these cells lost their function (blood cells with the spike lose the ability to take on oxygen for example) we don't know, and currently have no way of knowing how different cells; functions are altered or lose their function
3.) The surface protein formation is the covid spike which bonds to the ace2 receptor of cells, what we know of the spike, besides triggering limited immunity (2 proteins out of about 80 surface proteins of the wuhan strain of the virus) is that it acts as a blood vessel irritant, causing inflammation in blood vessels and killing endothelial cells. This wasn't known at the time of the roll out.
4.) These cells have travelled all over your body
5.) These cells have been found in people up to 8 months after inoculation (not the two to three weeks we were told to expect initially)
6.) We don't know what they're doing in the meantime besides being a target for your immune system and irritating the lining of your blood vessels. Without longterm data, we can't know.
7.) ??????

We need data to prove the treatment is safe. We don't have it yet.

If you were first in line for the vaccine, the people injecting didn't know any of this, in fact, they had no way of knowing any of this. Odds are, if you are getting injected tomorrow, the healthcare professional (or walmart pharmacy tech) holding the needle won't know any of this either. They just know that the best course of action is to keep injecting you with the most dangerous part of the most deadliest strain of COVID to protect you from progressively milder strains of COVID.

>> No.14788106

>>14788083
>>14788092

Other vaccines use adjuvents to activate the immune system, the mrna and adenovector ones don't. Other vaccines also use toxioids (a dead virus or part of the virus) that aren't known to cause direct negative reactions with other cells in your body - as opposed to the covid spike. The mRNA vaccines are a different beast altogether because they use your own cells and modify their surface proteins, the immune response and outcome is much different from a covid infection, where the virus uses the cell to replicate itself and kills the cell in a very short time. A covid infection is dangerous, and deadly, but it doesn't leave a bunch of modified to wander around your body for months on end.

>> No.14788110

>>14788092
>>14788106
Congratulations, you wrote two giant posts to distract from the fact that you couldn’t answer my question

>> No.14788111

>>14788092
>>14788106
Animal experiments in mRNA have been ongoing since the 1960's. They've been used for cancer treatments for over a decade. No adverse effects have been found.

That's what I mean when I say that every part of the vaccine is understood because none of it is "new" aside from this specific type of combination and usage. If you understand the parts, you understand the whole. Yes, there might be some slight unexpected results, some differences in effectiveness compared to predictions.

But that doesn't mean there is any possibility it'll just suddenly up and kill people ten years down the road. That's idiotic and comes from people who don't understand science at all, who don't even know how their car engines work on a fundamental level.

>> No.14788126

>>14788110
>For that matter, what, exactly, is your criteria in which you base the significance of 5 years in the first place?

Because that's the course of a normal full length drug study - about 5 years. At the end, you tally up the control group and the trial group's reported side effects, hospitalizations, and illnesses and deaths and compare them and look for significant differences, this helps to highlight things you didn't account for and may have missed. Quite a few treatments have made it to that point before being pulled. A lot of issues in the body are chronic and systemic and slow to emerge. It's not like you take a trial drug and get cancer and heart disease and nerve damage instantly, or magically you're out of the woods in 6 months or something. That's not how medicine and biology work. People have developed cancer decades after being exposed to asbestos for instance. Besides that the heart risk from Vioxx wasn't discovered until the 5 year mark - because the mechanism was unknown, they found it by looking at excess hospitalizations and deaths and went back and did another study.

>> No.14788128
File: 472 KB, 800x800, fixed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14788128

>>14783367
>Wrong on all three.
The only wrong part is "untested". It was tested on millions of unwilling human guinea pigs, in clear violation of the Nurnberg code.

>Also, trusting the science will never be cringe in the real world
Yes, trusting authority is ALWAYS cringe, calling it "science" will NOT change that

>> No.14788136

>>14788111
>Animal experiments in mRNA have been ongoing since the 1960's.

>They've been used for cancer treatments for over a decade. No adverse effects have been found.

This just isn't true. There have been cancer studies with mrna vaccines. They haven't found viable treatments with them yet, and if there were failed studies with bad sides, its nbd because they're cancer patients who are going to die anyway and they likely signed an NDA - drug companies don't publish all of their data.

>That's what I mean when I say that every part of the vaccine is understood because none of it is "new" aside from this specific type of combination and usage.

This also isn't true, graphene was discovered in the early 00s, the "graphene sheath" which makes the mRNA transport viable is an extremely new invention.

>> No.14788137

>>14788126
You don't understand how it works. Clinical studies of new drugs focus first on safety, and then on effectiveness. If a drug is unsafe, it will be discovered very quickly. If it doesn't actually produce positive results compared to placebo, that is the part that takes many years.

It's interesting that you quoted Vioxx, when the study that showed an increase in cardiovascular issues took only 18 months. This was also a drug produced by a single company which knowingly falsified studies, and produced it for profit. The COVID vaccines were independently created by several organizations, and funded largely through taxpayers and government slush funds, offered to the public for free. They would have had nothing to gain by lying about whether or not it worked in the same way. This is two completely different things.

>> No.14788141

>>14788137
>It's interesting that you quoted Vioxx, when the study that showed an increase in cardiovascular issues took only 18 months.

But it was being studied for 5 years at that point.

>> No.14788146

>>14788136
Graphene is a simple carbon lattice structure with extremely simple and understood physical and chemical properties.

But vaccines don't use them anyway, so it doesn't matter.

>> No.14788152

>>14788141
No, the adverse effects were noted as happening after 18 months. There were studies that happened to confirm that took longer. But it was obvious after less than two years.

>> No.14788157

>>14788137
>They would have had nothing to gain by lying about whether or not it worked in the same way.

I'm not implying everyone is lying, I'm implying they're doing pop science. But to say no one has anything to gain with billions in government grants lying around is kinda dumb. Canada ordered 50 million doses before phase 2 was complete, do you think that could have skewed some results?

In any event you can show me weekly and daily covid vaccinated vs non vaccinated deaths. But you can't show me that data quantified across age groups, comparing excess negative outcomes between vaccinated and unvaccinated. Because. You. Don't. Have. The. Data.

>> No.14788170

>>14788146

Graphene is required for the production of LNPs, which are used in the mRNA vaccines. I didn't complete the thought, my bad.

>> No.14788195

>>14788126
>drug trials need to take 5 years because that’s how long drug trials take
Imagine not seeing a problem with arguing like this

>> No.14788200

>>14784076
>An effect was shown in, hold on tight, TESTS.
Phase 3 trials found no statistically significant impact on deaths. The difference between both cohorts was just 1 person.

>> No.14788204
File: 250 KB, 445x321, trustthescience.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14788204

>>14783355
this is a transparent png.sm4nVA

>> No.14788206

>>14788128

Seems like they forgot about the lessons from WWII

https://off-guardian.org/2022/08/21/in-memoriam-the-nuremberg-code-1947-2022/

>> No.14788217

>>14788128
>>14788206
Nürnberg code forbids experimental treatment on humans. The difference between experimental and not experimental in juristical terms is a license. Which the vaccine had.
Now we can argue about wether or not that license was warranted but the “muh Nürnberg Code” argument is on the same tier of retardation as the people that think Facebook can’t use their data if they state that in a post

>> No.14788222

>>14784097
So what you're saying is that it's not a cult.

>> No.14788225
File: 65 KB, 550x698, FRN79NuVcAAWSGX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14788225

>>14788083
The clotshot isn't a vaccine.

>> No.14788247

>>14788195
>Imagine not seeing a problem with arguing like this

Imagine seeing a problem with requiring longterm data for a drug that people are being compelled and coerced to take.

>> No.14788263

>>14788247
5 years is completely arbitrary. You yourself brought up both asbestos where it wouldn’t have mattered as well as the other drug that only needed 18 months

>> No.14788303

>>14788263

5 years is arbitrary - you're right. But it's acceptable because it's what's commonly used. This is the /sci/ board, not the philosophy board, it's about replication of existing proven methods - not their theoretical validity. I don't think billions of dollars and test subjects is a substitute for time, nor trumps industry standards - plenty of other scientists who approve of the vaccine rollouts (with hesitation and reservations) also think the same way.

If you want to get into arbitrary philosophy and anecdotes - I had set my own arbitrary standard for taking the vaccine, my cousin works public health in government and works for the second in line to the health minister and is a staunch vaccine advocate was pregnant and took her second dose even though there was no evidence supporting it was safe to take it in her second trimester. I said to myself, if her baby is perfectly healthy I'll take the vaccine and shut up. Her baby was born with intestinal bleeding. A few months later my other cousin who is a pharmacist and also a pfizer advocate also had a baby boy born with intestinal bleeding. Both children are healthy now, but hitherto, infant intestinal bleeding didn't run in my family - no one had heard of it, and to my knowledge is not -yet- listed as a possible side effect of the vaccine. So yeah, I'm waiting to see how all this pans out.

I'm not expecting some microchipped mass-die off zombie apocalypse like the schizos, but I think my concerns are valid.

>> No.14788361

>>14788303
>I'm not expecting some microchipped mass-die off zombie apocalypse like the schizos, but I think my concerns are valid.
At this point they were right about everything else. I used to not take it seriously but now I wouldn't be shocked if we saw a huge population crash by 2025 like they predicted.

>> No.14788372

>>14788303
> But it's acceptable because it's what's commonly used.
The vaccine is also commonly used and commonly accepted as safe
> plenty of other scientists who approve of the vaccine rollouts (with hesitation and reservations) also think the same way.
Appeal to authority
> If you want to get into […] anecdotes
Anecdotal evidence is as good as worthless
> but I think my concerns are valid.
Oh I completely agree with you that concern should always be a top priority. What I don’t agree with is the amount of logical fallacies, assumptions and general disregard for logic in the discussion from both sides. I don’t give a single fuck if you take the vaccine or not but if you want to claim logical reasoning and scientific methods for your side then I’m gonna hold you accountable for that

>> No.14788378

>>14788372

>Oh I completely agree with you that concern should always be a top priority. What I don’t agree with is the amount of logical fallacies, assumptions and general disregard for logic in the discussion from both sides. I don’t give a single fuck if you take the vaccine or not but if you want to claim logical reasoning and scientific methods for your side then I’m gonna hold you accountable for that

Excess hospitalization, death and illness data between vaccinated and non vaccinated populations. Provide it now or shut the fuck up.

>> No.14788401
File: 220 KB, 1424x900, 3C6925A5-C1C9-451E-BC4A-70729F2DE387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14788401

>>14788378
> Provide it now or shut the fuck up.
Here you go. This is a study from Denmark and it doesn’t say so in the image but the pink line is fatalities besides covid.
Anything else?

>> No.14788418

>>14788401

Which line represents the vaccinated and which line represents the unvaccinated? Because I think you're missing the point.

It doesn't matter if I'm injecting you with a revolutionary vaccine or chocolate syrup. I can't say that because you didn't develop diabetes, it's safe to shoot you up with nesquik. You don't determine safety by looking for the outcomes you expect. You determine it by looking for what you don't expect.

>> No.14788429

>>14788418

You're also not just looking for fatalities, you're looking for illness and hospital admission. And you want this data -over time- and -up to date-.

Like I said, you can give me daily figures showing covid deaths between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, but you can't provide excess negative outcome figures for the same.

>> No.14788431

>>14788418
> Which line represents the vaccinated and which line represents the unvaccinated? Because I think you're missing the point.
Both you and I know that this is dishonest arguing since no one provides data for that
What I am providing you though is a prove that the vaccination did not cause any significant amount of illness or death that you would expect if the vaccine was as dangerous as the chuds claim in a population that is 82% vaccinated

>> No.14788437

>>14788431
>no one provides data for that

You know who provides data for that? Most drug companies, with most drugs, because it's part of most long term drug studies.

>> No.14788443

>>14788429
>but you can't provide excess negative outcome figures for the same.
https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

>> No.14788448

thank god I didn't get the death jab, me gut 'n' intuition wuz right again

>> No.14788449

>>14788431

You are providing me with an abstract overview of out of date figures. This is not what I asked for nor would it meet the criteria most drug studies set to confirm safety and efficacy of their product.

You need rich data, not abstract data. For instance, there are more factors in hospitialization than illness, there's germaphobia, hypochondria, malingering mental illness etc. You don't just need to know if people are going to the hospital you need to WHY they are going to the hospital, what symptoms they are reporting and if they took the drug or not.

>> No.14788456

>>14788448

Good thing I got the jab or my second time getting covid could have been much worse! Glad I'm not one of those hillbilly Trump supporters. I love science! We did it Reddit!

>> No.14788458

>>14783360
>>14783367
>>14783375
>>14783395
>>14784076
>>14785539
>>14788051
>>14788083
>>14788110
>>14788111
>>14788137
>>14788200
>>14788217
>>14788372
>>14788431

That's a lot of pharma shills (who should kill themselves now rather than later, when they realize what they have partaked in)

>> No.14788475
File: 186 KB, 400x388, 7D2E88E3-46C1-4C07-ABC6-C8D5D7E98FB9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14788475

>>14788458
>p-p-please kill yourself so that I am not day by day reminded of how retarded I am
The nano bots in my vaccine have told me via 5g that it’s only two more weeks

>> No.14788483

>>14788475
Nice pharma shilling, listing the disinfo you've been putting out for 2 years + in the rightful tradition of COINTELPRO

>> No.14788500

>>14788483
>everything I was ever wrong about is cointelpro
Life must be easy as a dishonest schizo. But those antifas at the inauguration are gonna be executed when trump becomes president again in two more weeks amirite

>> No.14788512

>>14788500
Ha nice more listing of COINTELPRO-born points

>> No.14788539

>>14788512
How many more weeks until anti-vaxx was just cointelpro. Perhaps 2?

>> No.14789594

>>14788458
lmao you quoted me quoting evidence the vaccines don't work as "pharma shilling."

>> No.14789610

>>14788483
>>14788512
>>14789594
meds

>> No.14790004

If you trust "the science", you're actually anti-science. The whole point is that it requires no trust at all and every statement should be demonstrated as factual, not trusted blindly.

>> No.14790010

>>14790004
An intelligent person realizes that both old ideas and new ideas should be subject to the same amount of scrutiny.

If you refuse to scrutinize popular, accepted ideas, you risk become a blind dogmatist. If you refuse to scrutinize new, subversive ideas, you just become a mirror image of the existing establishment.

>> No.14790574
File: 59 KB, 1024x544, 1653030984157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14790574

>>14783355
do it, shills, bring plandemic back! dogs must wear muzzle

>> No.14792059

>>14788092
>>14788106
Based schizoretard
Say 'spike' again, that'll do the trick, it sounds so pointy and threatening

>> No.14792062

>>14788170
You don't actually understand what any.of those terms are
You've never heard of graphene, mRNA or LNP before you read that in some post on /pol/

>> No.14792068

>>14788128
>Nurnberg code.
it's either Nürnberg or Nuremberg, never Nurnberg. Also, take your meds.

>> No.14792070

>>14788512
>>14788483
Are COINTELPRO FBI agents in the thread with us right now?

>> No.14792081

>>14788225
Mmm. How peculiar nobody replied to this post. I wonder why.

>> No.14792088

>>14792081
They don't have the latest approved narrative to 'debunk' it

>> No.14792097

>>14792062
Sounds like you should spend more time on /pol/ then, so you can actually learn something.

>> No.14792125 [DELETED] 

You people arguing on the side of vaccines being created, implemented and used for nefarious reasons have to stop being stupid, realize what you are dealing with and expose it for what it is.

Your current tactic revolves around making objective fact-based arguments, sourcing data and studies and presenting it to the other side as if that other side.

Which would be exactly the thing to do if you were dealing with something exactly like yourself but you are obviously not.

How dumb is it to think that matter of facts means anything and is the center of attention when one side simply ignores facts as a phenomenon.

It's not like there is a discussion (in a true sense, not monkeys throwing poop at each other and making noises) about data. Data is solid. Data and facts are not the problem.

The problem and what you are dealing with is human. Emotion. Stratospheric levels of mental illness and evil. This is what you gotta work with and attack and expose, if you want to achieve anything.

Unless you want to keep throwing poop. Which wouldn't surprise me personally. I swear.

>> No.14792127

You people arguing on the side of vaccines being created, implemented and used for nefarious reasons have to stop being stupid, realize what you are dealing with and expose it for what it is.

Your current tactic revolves around making objective fact-based arguments, sourcing data and studies and presenting it to the other side.

Which would be exactly the thing to do if you were dealing with something exactly like yourself but you are obviously not.

How dumb is it to think that matter of facts means anything and is the center of attention when one side simply ignores facts as a phenomenon.

It's not like there is a discussion (in a true sense, not monkeys throwing poop at each other and making noises) about data. Data is solid. Data and facts are not the problem.

The problem and what you are dealing with is human. Emotion. Stratospheric levels of mental illness and evil. This is what you gotta work with and attack and expose, if you want to achieve anything.

Unless you want to keep throwing poop. Which wouldn't surprise me personally. I swear.

>> No.14792142

Just the phrase "trust the science" alone is such an abomination. Saying it as if science is a religion. And yet you see that and proceed to engage in an argument at least remotely based on an academic debate. Pure madness.

>> No.14792149

>>14792127
> Your current tactic revolves around making objective fact-based arguments, sourcing data and studies and presenting it to the other side.
Posting screenshots of news articles is sourcing data?

>> No.14792156

>>14792142
>Saying it as if science is a religion.
Ha! Funny coincidence that I've only ever heard those say that who want to make fun of it and pretend that "Soience" is a religion. Almost as if this was on purpose :^)

>> No.14792168

>>14792127
>You people arguing on the side of vaccines being created, implemented and used for nefarious reasons have to stop being stupid, realize what you are dealing with and expose it for what it is.

>Your current tactic revolves around making objective fact-based arguments, sourcing data and studies and presenting it to the other side.

Weird how those who claim that the vaccine is bad and evil and whatnot never post solid data. It's often some cherrypicked, or grossly misinterpreted data. Recently there was a guy who posted an article allegedly backing his point and in the first sentence his point was completely dismantled. "Don't look at that part, they interpret it wrong. See, in reality this totally supports my point"

>> No.14792172
File: 135 KB, 1222x744, 31FAA97C-7180-4B51-9918-E948D620A235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792172

>>14792156
W-what? A-are you implying that is hecking smart chuds (we’ve proven that trannies are mentally I’ll even though psychology is bullshit) would argue in bad faith? Cope seethe dilate cope seethe dilate cope seethe dilate cope seethe dilate cope seethe dilate

>> No.14792181 [DELETED] 

>>14792149
See. You've already proved my point. All you have is baseless personal attacks and made up lies. THERE IS LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE SCREENSHOT OF AN ARTICLE IN THIS THREAD used as an argument by anybody and the one person who posted an image of just plain showing nothing that would classify it as an "article" just sharing information as a "take it as you will, I just want to educate you" thing. How more blatantly pathetic in conjuring up lies can you be?

>> No.14792191

>>14792156
This sentence makes no sense including grammatical one but sounds like incoherent blabbering and screams of a madman having nothing but more personal attacks, which is representative of a theme.

>> No.14792200

>>14792191
Nobody:
Chuds: "Soientists want us to troost the soience"

>> No.14792206
File: 24 KB, 403x500, C6931DF0-D90E-45E6-9354-B23FC085A89E.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792206

>>14792127
Use solid data to disprove this

>> No.14792212

>>14792200
It's been 5 replies to my post so far and you are doing nothing but keep being an excellent representation of my point which is the fact that you have nothing but primitive meaningless personal attacks and general meaningless emotive rhetoric. Regardless of whether you are a single person, 5 persons, an agent, a bot or any combination of the above.

>> No.14792216

>>14792206
It's just a cartoon, I can draw one. If you want to present a source name it and maybe give a link to it.

>> No.14792232

Also you completely avoided the point of my post, but I'm not stupid like you are for being a paid agent or just a typical evil manipulator. Nowhere have I mentioned your type presenting anything to the rational type. Nothing that happens in such interactions counteracts, explains or even affects in any way the fact that your type ignores facts as a phenomenon. Which in turn doesn't mean that your type can't use facts to forward your agenda which is usually an ego based personal desire to "win an argument" or protect your twisted fragile emotional state. Of course there are more.

>> No.14792261

Because obviously any data presented to you is automatically "cherrypicked, or grossly misinterpreted" etc as is said in your own words. Absolutely baselessly and with no proof whatsoever.
And any piece of data presented BY you is automatically the holy grail.

To explain it more clearly -- you never look at the data presented to you, never read the studies (reading? God forbid) and definitely never attack the data (in other words the content) itself, just put a label on it and proceed with you usual program of personal attacks and ridicule and meaningless off-topic emotive rhetoric. The same goes for when you share your "holy grail" data. You never actually look into it in any detail, just put a label on it which your shepherd tells to and ditto.

>> No.14792288

>>14792206
The only thing reverse Google image search led me to are articles about "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome". Try it yourself.

The powers that be just invented randomly out of nowhere without any explanation a "syndrome", without any change in the world that would cause it to appear into existence, literally called "Sudden Death", and you accepted it as valid, reasonable and true and gobbled it up.

>> No.14792292

You people arguing on the side of vaccines being created, implemented and used for nefarious reasons have to stop being stupid, realize what you are dealing with and expose it for what it is.

Your current tactic revolves around making objective fact-based arguments, sourcing data and studies and presenting it to the other side.

Which would be exactly the thing to do if you were dealing with something exactly like yourself but you are obviously not.

How dumb is it to think that matter of facts means anything and is the center of attention when one side simply ignores facts as a phenomenon.

It's not like there is a discussion (in a true sense, not monkeys throwing poop at each other and making noises) about data. Data is solid. Data and facts are not the problem.

The problem and what you are dealing with is human. Emotion. Stratospheric levels of mental illness and evil. This is what you gotta work with and attack and expose, if you want to achieve anything.

Unless you want to keep throwing poop. Which wouldn't surprise me personally. I swear.

>> No.14792301

>>14792288
> The powers that be just invented randomly out of nowhere without any explanation a "syndrome", without any change in the world that would cause it to appear into existence, literally called "Sudden Death", and you accepted it as valid, reasonable and true and gobbled it up.
Which look at all this data you’re providing
Also, you completely missed the point
This term was first coined in the 80s. Meanwhile, the average chud talking point is that it’s an obvious invention by “the powers that be” to cover up vaccine related fatalities

>> No.14792330

>>14792301
You are beyond retarded. You are accusing me of participating in an academic debate without providing any data, but I'm not in one. Do I literally now have to just state self-evident facts? Like how fucking pathetically retarded do you have to be to self-humiliate yourself like this? No shame whatsoever. Next time at least address me and pretend to invite me into an academic debate, so there is at least SOMEONE TALKING TO ME (???) and so you can sell your lie better.

>> No.14792334

>>14792301
Point? What fucking point? I'm the ONE WHO STARTED THE DISCUSSION, THERE WAS NOTHING SAID BEFORE ME. You are either lobotomized or a troll.

>> No.14792340

>>14792301
Concerning the last sentence, what the fuck does the term coinage have to do with anything? Like literally?

>> No.14792352

Yeah, technically I was incorrect in saying that "The powers that be just invented [...] a "syndrome" " but it might as well be meaningfully correct and is definitely practically true because it is NOW that it is brought into the mass use.
But then again
>>14792340

>> No.14792356

>>14792288
>The powers that be
Who's that?

>> No.14792359

Again and again nothing but a desire to "one-up" someone on the internet. Nothing to do with truth. In fact a lot do with the opposite of truth. Too bad for you you are so minuscule and pathetic you can't even achieve that.

>> No.14792363
File: 69 KB, 452x363, 3524344.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792363

>>14792356
>Who's that?
This is some weird thing with 105 IQs. They will invariably spout this at some point like it's some kind of a gotcha. Where did they learn this? Do they all watch the same deboonksterism YT channels?

>> No.14792367

>>14792356
Literally does not matter. The current political structure of almost entire world is based around democracy, which means the responsible ones are the population.

>> No.14792369

>>14792363
So you're saying there's an omnipotent power in total control of global affairs and you can't even name who that is

>> No.14792372

>>14792369
That person is not the person whom you quoted and addressed the question to.

>> No.14792373

>>14792367
No anon that's not how it works
There's a shadowy cabal, ruling behind the scenes, of THEM out to get US and initiate NEW WORLD ORDER GREAT RESET

>> No.14792374

>>14792373
That's interesting. Do we require any evidence to accept this assertion, or do we just take 4chan's word for it?

>> No.14792376

Your point?

>> No.14792378

>>14792369
The only thing I'm saying is that it's weird how you and your hivemind all spout the same retarded "gotchas". Are you capable of independent thought at all?

>> No.14792379

>>14792374
'Evidence' is NPC reddit and bluepilled

>> No.14792383

>>14792373
Your point?

>> No.14792387
File: 6 KB, 225x225, 32524.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792387

>>14792367
>The current political structure of almost entire world is based around democracy, which means the responsible ones are the population.
What the fuck happened to 4chan? Where are all these "people" coming from?

>> No.14792390

>>14792378
You're just gonna keep dodging that direct question huh

>> No.14792392

>>14792390
You can settle that question with whoever it is you were originally addressing. I'm just interested in what causes your dronelike hivemind behavior.

>> No.14792394

>>14792390
I'll answer for that person by repeating my previous answer.
Literally does not matter. The current political structure of almost entire world is based around democracy, which means the responsible ones are the population.

>> No.14792395

>I won't have to take responsibility for my life if I pretend it's controlled by POWERS THAT BE!!
Sad

>> No.14792397

>>14792387
It's a redpill that nobody wants.

As long as you blame problems on nebulous elites or conspiracies, you don't have to look at yourself or the people around you.

But if you admit that the problem is an ignorant, lazy population, then you start to see how things actually work, and why they aren't going to get fixed any time soon. It's very easy to blame somebody else, it's very hard to take responsibility yourself.

>> No.14792398

>>14792394
>I'll answer for that person by repeating my previous answer.
I am "that person" and here's what I have to say about the answer you're giving for me: >>14792387

>> No.14792401

>>14792397
>As long as you blame problems on nebulous elites or conspiracies, you don't have to look at yourself or the people around you.
Oh, don't worry. I am looking at you and so are many others and you will be held accountable even if you're just following the program your owners punched into you.

>> No.14792402
File: 5 KB, 300x210, crying child.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792402

>>14792401
>the problem isn't me, it's people who disagree with me
>but don't worry one day I'll be really powerful and everybody who disagrees with me will be sorry

>look at how brave I am

>> No.14792404

>>14792402
If there is ever an opportunity to lynch someone who sounds like you and go unpunished, you can be sure many people who know you will take it and joyfully end your existence.

>> No.14792407

>>14792404
When's that gonna be, give or take a couple years?

>> No.14792408
File: 60 KB, 550x550, crying child 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792408

>>14792404
>did you just question my argument on 4chan?
>ONE DAY I'LL BE REALLY POWERFUL AND YOU'LL ALL BE SORRY YOU'LL SEE

>> No.14792411

>>14792408
The day of the incel is coming
Trust the plan
-Q

>> No.14792412

>>14792407
>>14792408
>drones seethe
Just a daily reminder that you no longer have any "human rights". All you have is government thug protection so you better hope that doesn't go away.

>> No.14792415

>>14792412
Weird how you don't understand that in a societal upheaval that you dream about, the mentally ill and other dysfunctionals are gonna be the first to go

>> No.14792416
File: 12 KB, 343x124, tr4ns.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792416

>>14792412
>did you just ask for evidence for my assertions
>YOU'RE A PART OF THE CONSPIRACY I WISH YOU WERE DEAD WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME

look even the captcha knows you're a tranny

>> No.14792419

>>14792415
:D
If anything it's weird that you say it's weird how this thing doesn't understand something when you clearly said it's mentally ill.
Seriously though, it's not funny. Just stop.

>> No.14792423

>>14792419
>Just stop.
Not until the POWERS change my NPC programming, sorry

>> No.14792426

>>14792419
Sorry, I don't speak retard. Could you translate that sentence to English?

>> No.14792429

>>14792232
>>14792261
Who the fuck are you talking to?

>> No.14792430

>>14792429
He's an unironic schizo.

>> No.14792438
File: 761 KB, 1353x2000, 1596297935819.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792438

>>14792397
>just bee urself :)

>> No.14792447
File: 806 KB, 784x1100, maga soyjack crying.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792447

>>14792438
>hey, I'm going to overthrow the government, wouldn't like to be you normies on the day of the rope ;)
>WTF ARE YOU BANNING ME ON HECKING TWITTER
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE PRIVATE COMPANY THAT OWNS THIS SERVICE ISN'T ALLOWING ME TO USE IT ANY MORE BECAUSE I SAID I WANTED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT
>THIS IS HECKING FASCISM

>> No.14792449

>>14792426
>>14792430
Again and again nothing but horrible cruel meaningless personal attacks.

>> No.14792450

>>14792438
Weird how the based redpilled gigachad in this comic is so high IQ as to fight THEM, but his family and friends are supposedly so dumb that they can get brainwashed by THE MEDIA

>> No.14792455

>>14792438
That comic is a great visualisation of your schizophrenia. You think all those things are one entity. Twitter banning hate speech, your boss not employing nazis your friends turning away from you due to worsening schizophrenia isn't one ghost that says this. The common denominator is you. And you're not sitting there and reading, you're seething, cursing at the Jews, cursing at Soros, cursing at WEF, cursing at the WHO. That's the reason your friends stopped talking to you, not some ghost. That's the reason your boss fired you. That's the reason you're banned on social media.

>> No.14792456
File: 89 KB, 739x739, 1653138996138.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792456

>>14792449
>hey, I'm posting incoherent babble accusing everyone of being a government agent
>YOU CAN'T JUST CALL ME A SCHIZO THAT'S A HECKING PERSONAL ATTACK

>> No.14792457

Everyone here is so fucking stupid I just can't process it anymore.

>> No.14792460

>>14792450
One of the characters is doing nothing but reading a look and ignoring the other character. How do you get all of that out of a character doing pretty much nothing?

>> No.14792462
File: 93 KB, 601x508, crying wojak.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792462

>Everyone here is so fucking stupid I just can't process it anymore.

>> No.14792463

>>14792457
You are the average of the people you associate with.

>> No.14792465

>>14792450
Boomers are pretty stupid, as they still trust the media.

>> No.14792467

>>14792447
>umm that's literal orwell 1984 oh my god
>i fuckin love based putin and xi jinping btw

>> No.14792471
File: 502 KB, 1536x1128, klaus_schwab-classroom-WEF-1536x1128.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792471

>>14792455
They are one entity.
Nobody is falling for your puppet show, Klaus.

>> No.14792473

>>14792467
>i fuckin love based putin and xi jinping btw
So does /pol/

>> No.14792479

>>14792471
>WEF
Kek, called it

>> No.14792480

>>14792456
Well, first of all, nothing takes away the horribleness of calling someone a schizo. But you are not a human being so it's understandable. Because of this we skip a billion points and get to the last one. When did I accuse anyone of being a government agent? Yes, you can quote entire sentence so everyone can laugh at you.

>> No.14792485

>>14792473
Yes, /pol/ is low iq thirdworlders and demoralized schizophreniacs, I know

>> No.14792487
File: 148 KB, 236x260, 1655736749486.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792487

>>14792480
>Well, first of all, nothing takes away the horribleness of calling someone a schizo. But you are not a human being

>sees no contradiction between these two points

>> No.14792488

>>14792480
*Not just because of this but also for others reasons

>> No.14792494

>>14792487
There are none. But you are obviously too stupid, so maybe I should stop talking to you.

>> No.14792495
File: 407 KB, 1536x1091, alex_jones-free-speech-1536x1091.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792495

>>14792455
I'm funposting from work right now, you're deboooonked.

>> No.14792496
File: 9 KB, 233x216, crying soyjak.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792496

>But you are obviously too stupid, so maybe I should stop talking to you.

>> No.14792506
File: 1.66 MB, 1300x800, 1661117788000334.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792506

>>But you are obviously too stupid, so maybe I should stop talking to you

>> No.14792511

>>14792496
I'm convinced now this board is full of 12 year olds. But maybe it's just my way of coping.

>> No.14792517
File: 85 KB, 707x500, 1656271015078.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792517

>>14792511
nice argument lmao

>> No.14792523

>>14792517
I hope you die a horrible death.

>> No.14792526
File: 87 KB, 979x919, tym.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792526

>>14792523
What a perfectly mentally stable thing to say

>> No.14792529
File: 186 KB, 500x376, everyone is stupid except for me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14792529

>>14792523
your arguments are shit, your opinions are stupid, and that's why you can't respond with anything other than personal attacks and passive aggressive butthurt

cry more bitch nigga

>> No.14792615

>>14785604
Can confirm.
Western and London (((diverse))) shitholes and is a terrible school for a degree any white man should get

>> No.14792644

>>14792059

Cope.

>> No.14792671

>>14792062

>You've never heard of graphene, mRNA or LNP before you read that in some post on /pol/

You're a retard. Graphene has been a commonly used term for anyone who has subscribed to science magazine since like 2006. And mRNA and LNP are terms that have been mentioned in popular media for 2 years now. I learned about them like most people on this board, I heard about them in a news story and then looked up, and read papers on them. You aren't a virologist or immunologist speaking with any degree of authority, you're a faggot who can suck my fucking dick.

>> No.14792681

>>14792059

>Say 'spike' again

I'm only using a term used repeatedly in studies I've read. Would you rather I said "protein structure" that causes blood vessel damage and inflammation instead? It doesn't make it any more or less true you fucking faggot.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action