[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 297 KB, 1487x2048, 1660698984415808.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14765294 No.14765294 [Reply] [Original]

How come the pridepox always starts at the penis, anus, and the face eating those regions? When I pointed out it's odd that gay people's dogs get pridepox in their anus, /sci/ said it means nothing at all, and that it starts in a completely random spot.

Did /sci/ intentionally lie in service of free PR for a minority?

>> No.14765329
File: 218 KB, 971x1936, monkeypox.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

my scientific opinion:
disgusting sodomites need to be cleansed with fire

>> No.14765344
File: 30 KB, 435x408, 1632502217999.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Devoting time and finances to medical research is a fruitful endeavor worth putting one's life on the line. The last thread about me brought up me being admitted to the hospital and risking death. I have gone into research surrounding longevity and cognitive enhancement because living a life where our latent potential is limited by the forces of nature is a life where choosing to take the easy path through life means being met with untold amounts of pain. Earlier today I enjoyed 125mg of deferoxamine, and 0.5ml insulin intranasally to chelate iron from the cytosol of my brain cells improving neuronal insulin sensitivity and supporting glutamatergic homeostasis to promote cognition as well as promote functions of my hypothalamus to support my endocrine system. I would never wish to put others at risk attempting what I do on a daily basis so I can have the strongest cognition possible. I have identified the compounds necessary to allow humans to live decades longer easily. My ultimate goal over the next 5 years is to get the capital necessary to get a deferoxamine preconditioned stemcell transplant in the subarachnoid space of my brain coadministered with laminin-derived peptides to promote selective brain tissue engineering at the intracellular level. This would promote stemcell migration, pluripotency, and differentiation into neurons selectively over astrocytes and microglial cells. Then I would choose to support my cognition with intranasal erythropoietin to support my metabolic and cognitive health.
> Regulation of muscle and metabolic physiology by hypothalamic erythropoietin independently of its peripheral action
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6938905/
> Introducing the brain erythropoietin circle to explain adaptive brain hardware upgrade and improved performance
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35414656/
> Hypothalamic stem cells control ageing speed partly through exosomal miRNAs
From the journal Nature

>> No.14765366

>>14765294
>When I pointed out it's odd that gay people's dogs get pridepox in their anus, /sci/ said it means nothing at all, and that it starts in a completely random spot.
You omitted all the other spot this one dog (not plural) had lesions. Cherrypicking data is a big no-no

>> No.14765370

>>14765366
how do you know? did you check dogs anuses for lesions, hmmm?

>> No.14765433

>>14765366
The article said lesions in anus, not anywhere else

>> No.14766312
File: 46 KB, 984x376, Gay_Monkeypox_Sex.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14765329

The MOST they will do is politely ask the gay men to try and limit the number of sexual partners they have.
No more weekends spent getting ass fucked by 30 strangers, they would like you to limit it to less than a dozen.