[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 51 KB, 474x558, 1656816380508.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14662308 No.14662308 [Reply] [Original]

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022354921000320
nasal ivermectin passes into the brain and targets the brain directly
where it'd exert effects on mitigating p2x4 purine receptor activation reducing inflammation in the brain and also increases the activity of Nachar 7 receptors
it checks out
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2939657/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593990/

>> No.14662312

Pax is supporting injection ivermectin as a nootropic? The iron shit made sense this makes way less sense. Maybe the haters were right about him just being a crazy tweaker.

>> No.14662413
File: 128 KB, 852x783, cogmetics.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14662312
Pax !!jPc2y8jSEHp
Pax !!wWGMw/pia9n Op is an impersonator posting a pasta and using a fake tripcode in an attempt to fool you.
[>>14662394] I have replied here in response to the last fake post
>>14662308

>> No.14662464

>>14662413
What is pax's discord? I don't use discord but it would be fun to troll the schizo bastard out of him.

>> No.14662486

>>14662464
Yeah you're talking to Pax. I'm not going to open up invites to anyone except for the People that provide proof that they've bought and used deferoxamine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPrOzW2feeU

>> No.14662490

>>14662486
You... Add me on your discord, now.

>> No.14662521

>>14662413
>Implying anyone pays attention to that
I usually only notice tripcodes when people point them out or someone says something so fucking retarded and regurgitated out of a million mouths before him.

>> No.14662525
File: 143 KB, 894x507, Screenshot from 2022-07-15 21-36-31.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Clearly OP has snorted too much ivermectin and is mentally deranged. Pay attention to the real Pax's tripcode which is Pax !!cu2HYeafqTG

>> No.14662529
File: 103 KB, 509x508, q41pcffezvd81.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14662490
For anyone that ever thinks of trolling me I want you to know that my followers see me as god in the flesh. There is nothing you can do that would surprise me or be anything more than a short term inconvenience while I reform myself cognitively every day and every moment with deferoxamine and insulin to get smarter. I will be eternal. I will laugh as I watch you and all of the disbelievers and trolls fail to hold people back from ascending to meet me in our personal heaven. We have been enraptured by Deferoxamine and insulin. There's nothing that stop my message from reaching the far reaches of 4chan and I will laugh at all of those who wish not to be reborn.

Give me a good reason why you believe your soul can be redeemed

>> No.14662537

Op should try intranasal bleach.

>> No.14662540

>>14662529
What a lack of self awareness. Add me on your discord or kill yourself. Do it now.

>> No.14662546

>>14662529
>For anyone that ever thinks of trolling me I want you to know that my followers see me as god in the flesh.
schizo
There is nothing you can do that would surprise me or be anything more than a short term inconvenience while I reform myself cognitively every day and every moment with deferoxamine and insulin to get smarter.
only time will tell, hope you will never stop posting.

>> No.14662888
File: 529 KB, 585x686, 1657880951571.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14662546
Always remember that pic rel, this fucking meth head, is what Pax looks like and he lacks so much self awareness that he proudly flooded /sci/ with it previously.
Always remember that Pax is a schizophrenic, 30-year-old virgin who has given up on relationships after the only woman who ever showed interest in him, a deviantart whale, accused him of pedophilia and sexual assault, and that was years ago. To this day, he lives with his methhead parents and works at a factory. He's never even entered college!
Always remember that his depressed, sick best friend Gabriel killed himself last year despite Pax's supposed encyclopedic knowledge regarding the brain and claims of psychiatrists being useless.
Always remember that every single friend of Pax talks behind his back on other nootropics servers because he just lacks this much self awareness.

He's the definition of a loser. In his mania, he read through all the studies pertaining to deferoxamine and provided an alright profile of it all. Too bad there's no need for him now since his lifework is public already and anything of note has been posted here already.

>> No.14662899

>>14662308
My mother has diabetes. I gave her Ivermectin. She lost a lot of weight since then. Ivermectin is the wonder drug that will end Pfagzer and Astra Troonica

>> No.14663019
File: 72 KB, 612x574, 1657436312744.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14662413
>>14662486
>>14662529
Disgusting, elliptical idiolect.
>these mischling word choices
>arbitrarily capitalized nouns
>lack of punctuation
>parataxes
>consecutive repetitions of the same word
>no clear argumentative structure; mere schizophasia

Listen here, normalfaggot-- and I assume we are arguing in good faith here--, unlike you, I have a genuine interest in discussing math and science. This is not your blog. So be a good dog and omit these amateurish philosophical discussions, especially with your constipated English. Your profundity is tantamount to that of a drug addict; that is to say, none at all.
You solely either reveal your carnal desires or lack of erudition.

But let me throw you a bone here: Nobody minds a verbally and socially inept savant as long as he contributes something valuable. So go back to schizoid, overly-concrete posts on iron disbiosys and cease these pop-philosophical, off-topic posts a toddler could've come up with.
Your precious deferoxamine evidently hasn't increased your retard-level verbal and logical-mathematical abilities. Have some humility and maybe you could learn something.

>> No.14663028

>>14662899
>she lost a lot of weight
she also losing her hair?
topkek

>> No.14663485

>>14662888
All of my accomplishments have come from not having concern what other people think.
I wish you luck on becoming a better person. You have a lot of hate and a lot of anger that I can't do anything about. I know that there's nothing in this world that is going to stop the truth from getting out.
>>14663019
Lesnar poster. I have no interest in making new deferoxamine threads. Imposters of many kinds are using fake tripcodes and using the name pax to really turn the place into online bloodsports. People are out for blood and I want to reiterate to you and to others here that Cogmetics is a sociopath that has taken thousands from me in money that I put forward to fund octreotide hylauronate, d21 and help him personally and yet he disregards the goodwill me and the community has given him at large to meet the financial obligations he has. He is not interested in intellectual discussions about cognition and he possesses a very poor openness to experience, and low agreeableness. I would say he may have had the opportunity to be a better person and I've given him multiple opportunities and now he's trying to fund his latest project while octreotide has not even started synthesis, while d21 is in development hell. nr2b peptide is an overly convoluted project that I have little confidence that It will be completed even within 2 years as I've paid for octreotide last may so that it could be produced and its been failure upon failure. If Cogmetics wants to make nr2b he needs to stop spending other peoples money. I've taken it upon myself to pay upfront 100% for the synthesis of octreotide hylauronate and future projects of mine out of pocket because I am not entitled to ask people to give me money and place financial obligations on me to complete my personal projects. This is the difference between me and him. I've paid for my projects to be completed out of pocket. If people like to try something I've brought to the community they can buy it without wait.

>> No.14663588

>>14663485
>I have no interest in making new deferoxamine threads
Not that anon, but why should anyone care about what you think? This board is to discuss science and math, as that anon said, not your personal blog.
I won't read any more of your post since it's beyond the scope of this thread. If you do not care to stay on topic, then you'll soon reap the consequences. This is not /b/.