[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 39 KB, 474x348, nr2b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14623408 No.14623408 [Reply] [Original]

Im making a drug that aims to increase nr2b subunits levels on the surface of neurons, (therefor nmda receptors) in many brain areas that govern memory, learning, focus and recall. Technically ive started synthesis but its a while away yet, like 3months away. Research NR2B and you'll be excited. Headstart: doogie mice.
Im using peptides and polysaccharides that occur naturally, so, its at least kinda safe lol. Ofc nmda, and nr2b in particular can cause neural death. So, we'll try to avoid it. Using Davunetide seems best. And deferoxamine most likely.
as it happens there is a protein that forms the nmda receptor which allows for ions to travel past the membrane for a longer period of time which allows for neurons to engage in certain bandwidths of activity for a longer period of time allowing for information processing in the Cortex to occur more reliably and to a Greater extent this is the nr2b receptor and there will be things available to improve its function to improve learning of many different kinds and theoretically iq due to the dependency on sustained activity. There are peptides small molecules and soon-to-be RNA molecules and conjugates that hopefully will be great at safely increasing the function of this receptor and there are things at the moment which of very very expensive but soon I hear that a peptide will be made to help modulate this receptor and it could be cheap.

>> No.14623412

Where can I buy it?

>> No.14623443

>>14623408
where do you get these ideas OP?

>> No.14623449

Where can I get it for free?

>> No.14623920

if it's not single dose i don't want it

>> No.14623934

>>14623408
And it still pales in comparison to intranasal deferoxamine

>> No.14624694

>>14623934
it's supposed to be taken in conjunction with Deferoxamine or Davenutide

>> No.14625239

>>14623408
>Deferoxamine
>Im using peptides and polysaccharides that occur naturally, so, its at least kinda safe lol
>Ofc
>as it happens there is a protein that forms the nmda receptor
Opinion discarded on the grounds that you're an uneducated zoomer idiot. Get your head out of your ass. You'll never be able to improve your IQ.

>> No.14625241

>>14625239
I'm a masters student in neuroscience, I have a YouTube channel called "Bam" and behind WholisticResearch. Look up some videos if you're having issues understanding the data. I won't spoonfeed you; I don't have to.

>> No.14625782

>>14625241
So did you spoonfeed this stuff to yourself yet?

>> No.14625877

>>14625241
So you chose a masters program rather than a fully-funded PhD program you can easily abandon in two years and just take the masters for free? Like I said: uneducated zoomer idiot.

>> No.14626137

>>14625241
> I've went to university so I have a sense of entitlement.
Honestly when are you going to get it that your competency as a businessperson depends on factors such as conscientiousness and openness to experience which are commonly held traits in self made millionaire entrepreneurs which should be common sense.
From the journal nature:
> The personality traits of self-made and inherited millionaires

I've received messages from someone yesterday saying that they ordered the last of the HA-P6 on the 19th and you still haven't sent it and you think I wouldn't find out about that. Follow through with your obligations god damn!
You are using other peoples money to fund your pleasure projects to design a peptide that you're making more powerful with niche chemistry thats overly convoluted and rife with potential setbacks which you've had countless setbacks in the past year that you've failed to hold yourself accountable for including help from me. You are incapable of using copper click chemistry and cell penetrating peptides to make nr2b when you're dependent on the financial contributions of others to make it possible and you have little to no understanding of the risks that could come from nr2b that don't even include interpersonal relationships. You've been thinking only about yourself for the past year + and you're even missing the point of having accountability for your actions. There will be significant issues with nr2b and risks of increased excitotoxicity and you say its not your obligation to spoon feed your future customer base about potential risks. THAT IS YOUR FUCKING JOB! You need to get your goddamn head out of your ass and think for a moment that this world doesn't fucking revolve around our personal views on cognitive enhancement and you have to be a diligent teacher as much as a researcher because describing scientific concepts to other people requires social aptitude that you need to develop.

>> No.14626149

>>14623408
If you think IQ is intelligence I'm not buying anything from you