[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 492 KB, 1278x1022, Assassin_fighting_wolf_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1461058 No.1461058 [Reply] [Original]

Hey guys I might have to fight a wolf later. And I won't have a weapon. So Scientifically speaking wheres the best spot to attack a wolf? I heard the throat was a good option since they can't take a hit there but what does /sci/ recommend?

>> No.1461081

gouge eyes, hard sharp hit to throat(crush windpipe if possible), hard hit to base of skull where it meets with spine(wreck up spinal cord)

can't think of much else

>> No.1461088

wolves hunt in packs, if you encounter one in a 1v1 situation just try to scare it off (it won't take that much effort)

>> No.1461089

Throat, eyes, face, etc...

But, may I ask, why?

Oh and good luck; you'll need it.

>> No.1461093

You can also hit it on its underbelly.

>> No.1461099

>>1461058
Eyes, testicles, anus (psychological warfare muafucka) spine, stomach, legs (break em, get creative)

Out of curiosity why the fuck are you fighting a wolf.

Keep in mind they are rarely, if ever alone, they work in packs of 4 or more, so you're fucked if you fight em, like genuinely fucking dead sort of fucked.

>> No.1461102

Wooden staff
Spear

anything that increases your attack range

>> No.1461108

Grab hind legs
Whip it around and smash head on ground
Repeat.

>> No.1461109

cast tame beast on it

>> No.1461125

You can't kill a wolf with your bare hands. In fact, a fair-sized beagle would take you down.

>> No.1461139

this works.

when it jump lunges at your face, step back(or lean back) at the moment he lunges and, using your hand curled into a fist, simultaneously smash it in the ear/neck right in between its should and head. don't be a pussy, once you hit, carry through and push the beast, your arm should sweep its front arm and you should redirect the wolf to the right or left of you, making it very vulnerable for a brief moment, it is recommended to then back away from it and repeat, but you can decide to kick it while it is off guard, your upper body will be off balance from using its momentum so don't try and hit it again until after you backed up, too much wasted time.

this is used in training attack dogs.

>> No.1461163

the old strategy to take a wolf down in ancient days was to take one object like a leafy stick to stick in its face when it jumps, and you want it to jump at you btw. Then you take a secondary weapon in your right hand. oftentimes a rock or a type of primitive hatchet. All you need is strategy and practice it.

>> No.1461171

let it rape you, it is how you tame wild wolves, it will let you ride it like a warg after it finishes.

>> No.1461181

>>1461171
haha

>> No.1461184

>>1461089
>>1461099
Wolf in my neighborhood, I wanted to go look for it but not carrying a weapon as it might scare some neighbors.

>> No.1461200

>>1461184
It's not a wolf it'll be a fox.

Make yourself big, deep growls at it right from the diaphragm will scare the shit out of it, if it attacks grip the throat and crush down with as much grip as you can.

Knee to it's groin punch it in the face til it stops moving, kick it to see if it's alive.

Repeat if it's alive.

>> No.1461229

Remember , Wolves can't turn their heads.

>> No.1461243

>>1461200
Thing was bigger then the foxes, I'm afraid that the foxes may have attracted it. And I don't want it killing my dog.

The size of a big dog between coyote and wolf.

>> No.1461250

>>1461184

Their comfort is not worth your safety. Probably.

>> No.1461254

>>1461125
A beagle? thats just silly. I have killed bigger dogs with my bare hands alone.

>> No.1461271

>>1461163
this works but wolves will only jump at the sides, so pretend like it achieves your side moving very slowly like a big dumb animal: also if you need the meat it is good to pretend you are injured and even cut yourself a little. Watch closely for the attack and then spin and stick your 7 pronged trident spear in its face. "war is deception" - Wu Tang

>> No.1461375

Well, Thanks guys

>> No.1461405

>>1461375
If it's the size of a decent dog.

If it attacks have one arm with a jacket wrapped around it, preferably your weakest arm, so left arm if you're right handed, offer it that arm when it attacks and beat it senseless with your strong arm.

>> No.1461501

I fought a cyote before.

When I was younger in elementary school, sometime we have cyotes walking around and sunbathing in the sandpits.

Every time there were cyotes, announcements were made on the PA telling students to stay put inside the school and venture outside.

Not I. I usually go up to them and stay a few metres away, looking at them.

Now that I'm older, when cyotes roam around my neighbourhood, I go outside unarmed. I want to see what it's like to go 1-on-1 with an animal.

A few weeks ago, I got my chance. I still have bite marks and a few scars on my arms and ribs from that fight.

Needless to say, I won, but not without noticeable damages.

>> No.1461589

Time to fight a bear.

And win.

>> No.1461819

>>1461589
ITs dangerous to go alone
TAKE THIS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_spear

>> No.1461830

Are you a 10 year old Spartan?

>> No.1461917

>>1461830