[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 14 KB, 288x216, desferal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14580808 No.14580808 [Reply] [Original]

seems like it became a banned topic on /sci/, i got banned for my last thread, so fuck the jannies.

Anyway, discuss about Pax's
deferoxamine findings.

>> No.14580834

Why doesn't he just post some actual data? If he did it would be actual science

>> No.14580924

For iron toxicity? Does turmeric work for that?

>> No.14581030

>>14580834
brother, Pax probably has posted the most sources out of all the schizos who've ever posted here. His data is all mechanistic and mice stuff since it's cutting-edge shit. His last few posts were absolute gold and he made pretty incredible connections between a few studies. Pretty sure that is "actual data" and what scientists call a "metaanalysis".

>> No.14581038

>>14580924
Pax said something about Tumeric+DHA microemulsions also working. The DHA stuff apparently increases availability in the brain 66+ fold

>> No.14581072

>>14580834
He did. Pax is, dare I say, the greatest poster on this board in months. Not a midwit. Let me look on warosu soon and find his sourced posts.

>> No.14581078

>>14581038
Based, I didn't know this and was mixing a ton of it in 5 grams of liquid DHA. I'll need to emulsify it.

>> No.14581133

>>14580808
I think I found the study he had linked
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10717544.2016.1233593

>> No.14581147

Pax is willing to obliterate his brain for a chance of being right. If that's not top anon posting quality then I don't know what is. I like my intellectual ability so I'm not willing to risk it on nootropics, but I'd argue that this also means I'm not willing to take other severe risk applicable in my life, meaning I'm missing out on exponential gain (or misery). To me, there are trailblazers, and if a schizo is required to be one of those for us to learn further on neural-topical discussion, then why not? Murder jannies in their sleep.

>> No.14581201

>>14580808
Unless there is some specific way that this removes iron that blood-donation doesn't, the easiest thing to do is to donate blood 1x a year and that will drop you about 250mg iron.

I doubt that snorting deferoxamine is going to chelate the equivalent of ~0.68mg iron/day.

So, the only reason to snort weird chemicals, instead of saving 1-3 lives/year by donating (or selling) blood is:

(1) Deferoxamine mobilizes iron that isnt mobilized if you donate blood
(2) 250mg Fe is too much to donate in a year, tho this is probably not true.

Turmeric also works to inhibit iron absorption, studies are less clear on whether it removes iron from within the body, afaik.

Alpha-lipoic acid also mobilizes iron, but, again, there is a difference between mobilizing iron and it being excreted, bound to the mobilizing material.

>> No.14581243

>>14580808
>Pax
>>14581030
>Pax
>>14581038
>Pax
>>14581072
>Pax
>>14581147
>Pax
I have no idea who that is, but I know he is you.

>> No.14581444

>>14580808
Did Pax die? I haven't looked to much into this stuff, but appearantly deferoxamine can lead to fungal infestations in the brain if one isn't carefull, and I haven't seen him post in a few days.

>> No.14581454

>>14581243
9 posters.

>> No.14581889

>>14581030
>>14581072
Data. Data. Data. His data. He's doing experiments right? So why doesn't he record anything?
no website? No videos?
Give me a non schizo answer to this question. He's just like the worm guy. Probably the same guy.

>> No.14582200

this smooth brain was taught iron be important for red blood cells.

>red blood cells be good for oxygen yo
>oxygen important for brain yo
>poor oxygen absorption in brain make crae care person
>poor oxygen = glutamate response in brain
>brain be dying yo
>how pax man be smart guy when he no air in brain?

>> No.14582339

>>14582200
Trying to read your post caused me to lose braincells, so I stopped. I suggest rewriting in English

>> No.14582391
File: 589 KB, 1221x675, 2021-07-13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14580924
Yes turmeric has iron chelating effects. Today I chewed some nicotine gum and dipped it in turmeric and continued chewing and parked it in my lip. That should mitigate a lot of potentail ROS generation by nicotine in the mouth that might promote oral cancer.

>>14581030
> Aerosolized deferoxamine administration in mouse model of bronchopulmonary dysplasia improve pulmonary development
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5801370/
> Aerosolized deferoxamine prevents lung and systemic injury caused by smoke inhalation
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7532647/
> Action of Deferoxamine against Pneumocystis carinii
https://journals.asm.org/doi/full/10.1128/AAC.45.12.3560-3565.2001

> By using calcein-AM as an indicator, exposure to DFO was shown to cause a reduction inP. carinii cytoplasmic free iron. Exposure to ≥100 μM DFO for ≥8 h in vitro caused growth to cease and cell numbers to decline over several days. This direct and irreversible damage to P. carinii led to the prediction that infrequent delivery of DFO to the lungs via an aerosol would be an effective treatment in the animal model of PCP. This prediction was confirmed by demonstrating that a once-a-week aerosol treatment of rats was 100% effective both as a prophylactic and as a curative treatment in a rat model of PCP.

> Hydroxyethyl starch deferoxamine, a novel iron chelator, delays diabetes in BB rats
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7511676/

This is the final piece
all we need is deferoxamine and a nebulizer
Deferoxamine could reverse years worth of iron accumulation in our lung tissue and restore our lung health to a more youthful state. The concentrations are 10-17%dfo in water.

>>14580808
Idk I've seen a couple threads go down when someone attempts to source DFO. Don't discuss how to get dfo on the board its a global rule.

>> No.14582413

>>14581201
> Unless there is some specific way that this removes iron that blood-donation doesn't
This is what I'm trying to get across. Intranasal deferoxamine targets the brain in 200 fold higher concentrations than IV use. Here's a study that measures the quantity within differing areas of the brain in a study of deferoxamine for treatment of ischemic stroke in mice.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19509317/
The ammount used in this study was equivalent to 4500mg of dfo in humans. It reduced stroke volume by 55% in this model and the protection was spared even if dfo was used after the ischemia.
Iron accumulation within our brain promotes tau fibril generation and neuronal insulin resistance and it's accumulation in the brain is aggravated by inflammation, cms, glutametergic neurotransmission, promotes irons accumulation in microglial cells as well. These are the immune cells of the brain and in dementia and diabetes macrophages infiltrate the brain past a leaky blood brain barrier and provokes chronic immune activation in the brain as well as the functions of microglial cells failing with iron accumulation
> Protective role of microglial HO-1 blockade in aging: Implication of iron metabolism
> Aged WT mice showed higher basal expression levels of microglial HO-1 in the brain than adult mice. This increase was even higher when exposed to an inflammatory stimulus (LPS via i.p.) and was accompanied by alterations in different iron-related metabolism proteins, resulting in an increase of iron deposits, oxidative stress, ferroptosis and cognitive decline. Furthermore, microglia exhibited a primed phenotype and increased levels of inflammatory markers such as iNOS, p65, IL-1β, TNF-α, Caspase-1 and NLRP3. Interestingly, all these alterations were prevented in aged HMOX1M-KO and WT mice treated with the HO-1 inhibitor ZnPPIX

>> No.14582420

>>14581444
But what would happen if it's true?
Imagine all that I could do
For with such power, I could change
And rearrange the world anew
If there's the slightest chance it's true
I'll write his name, what else can I do?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rboLrCFVmBM&t=700s

>> No.14582608

>>14582200
so what does this have to do with intranasal deferoxamine?

>> No.14582638

>>14582391
Hello from /pol/ >>>/pol/382821829

>> No.14582754
File: 35 KB, 550x558, deathnote-u9hi0y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14582391
>>14582413
>>14582420
Hey, would deferoxamine interfere in a bad way with brain developing in teenagers or it will improve it?

>> No.14582760

>>14582754
Too much iron, esp. in the womb/early childhood turns you into an agressive, paranoid sociopath.

>> No.14582775

>>14582413
make the XMPP server pls

>> No.14582777

>>14582760
You haven't answered my question, is deferoxamine good for teenagers

>> No.14582778

>>14582391
>>14582413
>>14582420
>>14582775
yeah, where's the gracious XMPP sever sittng at?

>> No.14582833

>>14582391
>>14582413
stop shitting up /med/, schizo

>> No.14583099

>>14582833
nigger

>> No.14583337

>>14582754
yes no idk

>> No.14583875

>>14582754
In this study
> Intranasal deferoxamine can improve memory in healthy C57 mice, suggesting a partially non-disease-specific pathway of functional neurologic improvement
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31960628/

Deferoxamine was administered at 2.4mg intranasally per mouse(little more than 500mg/day human equivalent) for 5 days a week for 4 weeks.
The mice in this study had this therapeutic intervention introduced at 7 weeks of age which is probably close to 5 year old humans.
This significantly improved their memory and cognition compared to subcutaneous DFO and wild type mice.
This does provide strong evidence that intranasal deferoxamine would promote improvements in cognitive function and development if you're a teenager if you do not present any issues such as iron deficiency.

The next question that I'd want to be asked is whether you should use intranasal deferoxamine to give you a greater cognitive function than perhaps anyone in your age group. There are some significant risks that have to be properly understood and it requires a strong understanding of mechanistic data on iron dysbiosis and homeostasis within the brain and deferoxamine induced fungal growth has to be carefully considered.
Then there's the concern that I have for people who wish to use dfo intranasally following my example and it will permanently change your personality. Your emotional regulation, sensory processing, and metabolic functions would all be enhanced alongside your cognition. It's like nothing the world has possibly seen before I honestly feel more like a computer than a human. With this feeling every emotion is a calculated response that's near instantaneous that allows me to maintain my composure under perhaps any stressful situation and focus solely on goal directed behavior. I know and understand what my goals are and I don't procrastinate when I move onto working on those. People have told me here and in my former group that Im schizophrenic. tbc

>> No.14584029

>>14583875
you feel like you took an NZT pill?

>> No.14584125

>>14582413
>This is what I'm trying to get across.

Except you're only comparing this to IV deferoxamine, not to blood donation. It is an interesting idea, but if giving blood once/twice a year did the same thing, why buy expensive drugs?

>> No.14584136
File: 303 KB, 316x443, 2022-06-18 (8).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14584029
Yes. If you want to say that. I've been using a variety of longevity promoting agents such as skq1, rapamycin, intranasal insulin, and ultimately intranasal DFO and these therapeutics over time have given me a gradual improvement in cognition and quality of life leading me to where I am now cognitively. My memory recall is greatly improved, learning, and memory is seemingly perfect. I can easily juggle multiple complex issues at once. I've demonstrated this for the past couple weeks jumping between various DFO threads while imposters and spies from my former nootropics group plagiarized my writeups and posted them nearly word for word on the sci board. So there's multiple fake pax's with varying competency and I've been hidden between them.

My emotional processing is nearly perfect. I usually feel constantly euphoric and negative feelings such as sadness and anxiety are not present. I don't feel the emotion of fear anymore. I can't stress that point enough. Since I've begun using DFO I've reached the point where I have no emotional baggage that impedes my intellectual or business pursuits.

>>14582778
I have a heavy itinerary for the next few days so I'm going to be working on all of these tasks
such as doing work for a NGO, preparation for a podcast, business networking, Scientific discussion and writing meta-analysis for a group of researchers I'm working closely with. I also have to work on writing a unified theory of aging and its relationship to neurological dysfunction, iron dysbiosis, and metabolic disorder so that I can publish my work in a journal that can be Cited by a PHD student that wants to cite my work for their PHD thesis. There's an incredible amount of work to put in to accomplish all of these goals within the next several days and I'll still be around to answer questions. I will need to pay for advertising in order to present the xmpp server how I would like it and without getting pegged for spam by jannies.

>> No.14584143

>>14584136
Intranasal insulin is great, I like it. I've been using it with 20-30mg intranasal NSI-189 and always experience rather potent cognitive improvements and always type really fucking fast while on them. Is there some synergy going on there?

>> No.14584214
File: 64 KB, 397x233, Def Note.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14584125
Blood donation does not remove iron that accumulates within the brain from inflammatory insult. Iron accumulates in our brain cells with chronic inflammation in our bodies
> Inflammation alters the expression of DMT1, FPN1 and hepcidin, and it causes iron accumulation in central nervous system cells
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23506423/
The iron is locked up within the brain inside of your braincells trapped in ferritin and dissociated from our mitochondria as free iron that fails to be incorporated in mitochondrial biogenesis. this induces a failure in autophagy within our braincells and turnover of ferritin and this promotes cellular senescence. Blood donation does not chelate the iron that accumulates in your brain cells. Inflammation removes iron from the iron proteome and reduces proper protein synthesis within braincells and this same thing occurs in our livers, kidneys, eyes, hearts, lungs.
I can't donate braincells to remove iron from my brain. Deferoxamine intranasally penetrates deep into the brain and sequesters this iron that accumulates directly within the lysosomes of our brain cells as well as free iron in the extracellular space. It's not comparable whatsoever to blood donation. Blood donation may be a good strategy for mitigating the development of cancers, and cardiovascular disease, possibly brain aging as well, except Deferoxamine can begin to remove iron accumulation within your brain that occurs over a lifetime within minutes of administration. Within days you can have a superhuman brain and metabolic health to go along with it.

>> No.14584253
File: 706 KB, 680x686, 1644735658952.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>ADHD
>Never delinquent but chatty and prone to fidgeting
>doesn't hold me back throughout childhood, just the kid who needs to sit on a squishy chair
>Meds make me lose my appetite and feel like a neurotic zombie, without them I'm a popular, witty kid and still have good academic achievement, just a bit forgetful and talkative
>stop taking meds, tell my mom I'm fine without
>Towards the end of middle school everything collapses, and start showing signs of OCD
>Regain my composure in hs, get into an elite with test
>Sleep deprivation because I'm an ADHD retard who likes staying up
>multiple brain scans but they don't find anything
>Do a lot of impressive shit but underachieve, B average overall
>Start feeling a disparity between me and others, not for the coursework but for managing school shit
>college comes
>worst three semesters of my life, can barely bring myself to get out of bed for class if I'm behind on anything out of fear
>procrastinate on absolutely everything
>occasional Brain fog because of poor sleep
>Can't make friends anymore
>all motivation gone
>Can't even finish an episode of a show without switching out to do something else
>Have barely completed anything lengthy since, unless panicking under deadline pressure
>always 100+ tabs
>Literally logged out of this post while making it to check other shit
>Spent all this time since middle school going from therapist to therapist and taking shit for intrusive thoughts when I should have been focusing on the ADHD
>recently got back on meds

This is the life of someone with ADHD. If your child has ADHD make them take their fucking meds. It sucks but without them once they reach adulthood they'll essentially be well spoken retards. And it's not just adulthood. There are probably seversl amazing things I've missed out on because of procastination. I have ruined my life 20 years in. I've lost most of my conversational skills. Only inheritance can save me now. Or maybe Deferoxamine, who knows?

>> No.14584284

>>14584214
>Blood donation does not remove iron that accumulates within the brain from inflammatory insult. Iron accumulates in our brain cells with chronic inflammation in our bodies

Do you have anything demonstrating that?

Also,

Dietary supplementation with (R)-α-lipoic acid
reverses the age-related accumulation of iron and
depletion of antioxidants in the rat cerebral cortex
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1179/135100005X21624

>> No.14584299
File: 103 KB, 509x508, q41pcffezvd81.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14584143
>always type really fucking fast while on them
That was the first observation i made when I took something new that would improve my cognitive function. It's very important to understand the mechanisms of insulin resistance within the brain and the pharmacokinetics of intranasal insulin for cognitive enhancement. This is the ultimate holy grail of cognitive enhancement and metabolic homeostasis.
>>14584253
I've lived a very traumatic life anon that'd driven me towards the pursuit of cognitive enhancement and longevity. I've went through the pain and the pursuit of these therapeutics so that I can help people and prevent them from suffering like I had. I unfortunately cant help you source dfo By God, the PHARMAcology of intranasal DFO can reverse your issues and allow you to live your best life. I'd just ask that you capitalize on this opportunity to improve your quality of life past anything you can imagine.

>> No.14584302

>>14583875
You're wrong about saturated fats, btw.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22150547/
Results: After 8 weeks of EtOH feeding, liver injury and steatosis were observed in USF + EtOH group compared with control and SF + EtOH. Significantly increased intestinal permeability in conjunction with elevated blood endotoxin levels were observed in the ileal segments of the mice fed USF + EtOH. USF diet alone resulted in down-regulation of intestinal TJ protein mRNA expression compared with SF. Importantly, alcohol further suppressed TJ proteins in USF + EtOH, but did not affect intestinal TJ in SF + EtOH group. The type of fat in the diet alone did not affect hepatic TLR expression. Compared with control animals, hepatic TLR (TLR 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9) mRNA expression was significantly (p < 0.05) increased in USF + EtOH, but not in SF + EtOH group. Notably, TLR5 was the only up-regulated TLR in both SF + EtOH and USF + EtOH groups.

Conclusions: Dietary fat is an important cofactor in alcohol-associated liver injury. We demonstrate that USF (corn oil/linoleic acid) by itself results in dysregulation of intestinal TJ integrity leading to increased gut permeability, and alcohol further exacerbates these alterations. We postulate that elevated blood endotoxin levels in response to USF and alcohol in conjunction with up-regulation of hepatic TLRs combine to cause hepatic injury in ALD.

>> No.14584636

I've been suffering my whole life due to my cognitive Impairments and I've tried a litany of things to alleviate myself from this hell. I'm 25 years old and I'm thinking about killing myself. I'll try this out, I don't give fuck if something wrong happens. Pax give me the run down on how to do this shit

>> No.14584779

>>14584636
There's a coded message in this thread by me where you may find the solution to lifes problems. Its in capital letters. > I unfortunately can't help you source dfo.. By God, Pharmacology will save you. Search and you will find the answer. To prepare it you need to buy sterile water and leur slip syringes with removable needles. Dilute 500mg of DFO in 2ml of water. Then shake it and just draw out 0.5ml and shoot it up your nose. I stick the whole syringe up my nose without the needle.

>> No.14584838

>>14584253
I wanted to come back to this to mention something to you anon. I've lived a very traumatic life and upbringing. I'm currently 30 years old and I'd believed for decades that I'd never achieve anything of greatness. I'd suffered so much from the pain and neglect of abusive psychotic parents, exploitative friends, developing diabetes in my early teens, people stealing from me. I weighed 214lbs when I was 14 years old. I'd the worst possible parents when it came to abusive tendencies but I had great videogames. I had great media that had been filled with images of cyborgs, robots, and mecha. I loved Neon Genesis Evangelion. I used to religiously watch RoboCop as a young kid and Megaman Legends was my favorite videogame series. I'd been a high achiever in school but I had so many issues with social interaction with people past early gradeschool. I'd been very neurotic and had ADHD as well. I'd also been diagnosed for PTSD because of my alcoholic fathers abuse. I would wet the bed because I had Diabetes. I never felt like I could be even worth anythign to people and thats all I wanted because my family abused me so much, people exploited me without remorse. I believed that I was better than people because I'd never subject other people to the abuse that i'd experienced. I loved robots and cyborgs, The Matrix. My childhood was filled with all of these inspirational influences and Then in my early 20s I'd began taking my health seriously. I wanted to learn everything that I could about biology so that I could live a life past all of the abuse and hardships. I'd wanted to thrive and set an example for the world that a better way of life is possible, that there could be world peace because of transhumanism, and the understanding of medical science on a large scale. I don't believe anyone would have wanted to live through the abuse that I suffered but it was a forge that allowed me to develop into the person that I am. the person I always imagined i could be.

>> No.14584991

>>14584838
>>14584032
So are you 28 or 30?

>> No.14585056

>>14584991
The deferoxamine sent him 2 years into the future

>> No.14585121

>>14584991
That's a fake Pax. There's only one me and Im talking to you.

>> No.14585294

>>14584284
> Dietary supplementation with (R)-α-lipoic acid
reverses the age-related accumulation of iron and
depletion of antioxidants in the rat cerebral cortex

Yeah I think that's a great lead. You should find some way to get that up your nose.

> Do you have anything demonstrating that?
I think I shared this study a couple times today
> Inflammation alters the expression of DMT1, FPN1 and hepcidin, and it causes iron accumulation in central nervous system cells
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23506423/

>> No.14585329

>>14585121
Hey, if you're truly trying to get people to try a mysterious life changing substance, maybe not post on a fucking anonymous image board where anyone can impersonate you and give people the wrong dosages and roa. Start a Twitter or blog post and link it here

>> No.14585347

>>14585329
If you're not smart enough to wade through all of this data through the various DFO threads or even read through a small number of the studies explaining the pharmacology of intranasal DFO and can't cope with people memeing in my name to decide whether its worth it then you shouldn't do it. I've made it possible for self directed intelligent people to look at the body of evidence as I present it and maintain somewhat easily recognizable. If you can't understand if its the real me posting then that's a issue in your faith. I presented dozens of studies providing evidence for the metabolic and cognitive consequences of iron accumulation in the brain and the mechanistic data of intranasal DFO for treatment of brain diseases. It's cheap and would change lives. I'm not concerned what anyone really thinks about it. intranasal Deferoxamine is safe and effective.
> Start a Twitter or blog post and link it here
That's a violation of the rules on spam.
I have a busy schedule. I spend my time helping people. 5 people have told me they're about ready to kill themselves over the last 2 days. That's whats more important to me is making sure that they're safe and can be healed.

>> No.14585376

>>14585347
>I've made it possible for self directed intelligent people to look at the body of evidence

That`s the problem Pax, the people who would benefit the most from this are suicidal neets whos cognitive functions have failed them so much to the point where they will try anything to fix themselves. This demographic is also very impressionable and can be led down the wrong path from misinformation. Its important that you talk to these people whilst also having a more coherent way to present your findings

>> No.14585382

>>14585376
>>14585347
I respect whatever it is your trying to do, but your message can be delivered much more effectively than kiraposting. You've already had multiple people impersonating you and go so far as to make an entire backstory for your dupe, see >>14584838
Take this as constructive criticism because I too want to see where this goes.

>> No.14585426

>>14585382
> You've already had multiple people impersonating you and go so far as to make an entire backstory for your dupe, see >>14584838 (You)

That is me.

Also I present the scientific evidence in a concise fashion tieing the relationship in cognitive decline and metabolic disorder and now lung function to iron dysbiosis on a cellular level. I'm not sacrificing on the quality of my scientific reviews. >>14585376
No most of the people that have said what I use have been very consistent and honest. If you're going to take the memes about using meth in low doses seriously as medical advice then I think we've peaked as a species because that's some of the funniest shit i ever heard. It's on all of you, not just me to make sure that this literature is understood and discussed between yourselves with a strong understanding. I'll be here as long as possible to answer questions and I'll continue to share more scientific literature. It's up to you guys to share this with the world I'm just one person introducing this to you. I'm trying to heal an entire community of sufferers of CFS. we're all going to collectively ascend and all of you will ascend. You'd be better able to understand and teach others on what I've shared with you. If any of you claim to be my followers then take up the task and commit. You have a purpose in life and that's to improve the quality of life of everyone that you interact with. I have you the information so that you can be free. How you choose to use that information is up to you. I only wish that you all do good by each other because we all share human brains, there should be no limiting factors to your cognition if you can understand me. Please remember me and don't forget what I've told you tonight because you have a seed that you can plant that will sprout new life in everyone you meet and they'll remember you for life! I hope that's who I will be remembered as, Kira posting or not I'm just some person that made this possible. I was lucky

>> No.14585565

I appreciate you, I just need practical advice on how to get this substance in Germany, Europe. I suppose I need a recipe or is it safe to order it from
China? Sorry for asking for the spoon

>> No.14585622

>>14585426
Your posts indicate you are highly intelligent, but how do we know this wasnt the case before you started def+meth? How do we know that you aren't manic and that the drugs are not just speeding up what was an already intelligent person?
Also why not use a secure trip? You should probably start using one. Given your rate of output and intelligence, you can start using a secure trip and people will quickly work out whether its the real pax. Trying to track all impersonators is impossoble when some of your posts are short! Sure, the longer ones are easier to differentiate, but you can help spread your knowledge if you let people know which posts are actually yours.

>> No.14585623

Pax, thank you for sharing this line of discovery. Reading the literature on gut dysbiosis and cellular iron accumulation, I am curious about the relation to my particular circumstances. I am a migraineur, and have dealt with the condition and psychological consequences from a very young age. My goal is to discover potential treatment for my current affliction, as well prevention of future, related ailments; risk of Alzheimer’s dementia and Parkinson’s are increased in migraine pt’s. This study has shown evidence of an increased amount of iron in the brain cells of migraineurs (https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1111/j.1468-2982.2008.01725.x?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori%3Arid%3Acrossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub++0pubmed&)) What I would like to hear from you is that intranasal DFO could potentially alleviate the iron accumulation in these cells? Or is the damage done over all these years irreversible?

>> No.14585637

In regards to the depression associated with the migraines I suffer, this study (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22898295/ ) seems to indicate an antidepressant effect from DFO & NAC, could you speak to this?

>> No.14586194
File: 711 KB, 2029x1438, TFQKwvJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14585622
> but how do we know this wasnt the case before you started def+meth?

That's not me, thats an impersonator plagiarizing me. Personally They're far out of line and I take the research seriously enough that I don't make a full novel about using DFO and Meth. I'm a bit disgusted by their behavior. I'm making a tripcode now. This is actually some twisted shit. I do far too much for people, I go out of my way to protect the innocent and make us all smarter and that person makes a mockery of everything that I'm doing and actively suppressing people's inherent right to expand their consciousness infinitely. I've been personally exiled from my favorite community after I had to leave the nootropics rebirth server because others didn't value my privacy and these were people I'd worked with for months so that we can all be smarter. Many of these men were geniuses. Many in my favorite server taken out criticisms of me and had taken from me a title I value greatly. I was a professional to this community. I've pioneered more therapeutics, I've posted more research, I have a greater understanding of the literature than anyone I know, I've posted for over a year without seeking to make any money, people have told me that I'm the reason they haven't killed themselves. All of you should be angry. This is a disgusting trait of human behavior. This is why I feel like I am built to a higher standard. I wouldn't make light jokes about the nature of groundbreaking therapeutics. I'm not going to apologize for making a medical breakthrough. I'm not going to compromise my pride and principles for anyone. All of the people that wish to exploit me, take my name and make false idols of me to confuse others are the worst possible creation of humanity and you deserve nothing from me. None of you are worthy of Salvation, all of you suffer from original sin and need DFO so that you can see the truth. You need to see the world for all its evil.

>> No.14586268

>>14586194
I think the doctors over at /med/ are some of the biggest group on /sci/ who make fun of you. They probably think you're just some crank. I think if you'd explain it all to them you'd have their support as opposed to them thinking of you as a schizo

>> No.14586528

>>14586268
> I think if you'd explain it all to them you'd have their support as opposed to them thinking of you as a schizo

Ive currently organized a small group of supporters, followers, users of Deferoxamine willing to share their experience reports, and we're organizing information from past threads as we speak and I'm identifying the imposters while I work on this. all of them will share their reports when they're ready. I've organized 3 writeups so far, networking with other scholars, and I'm going to compile all the sources from these DFO threads into a Large Pastebin document that I'll share sometime tonight.

>> No.14586638

Fuck it I'm gonna take it, ill get it prescribed by taking g too much iron

>> No.14586689

>>14586194

Hey pax, i was on the nootropics server, where are people gathering now?

>> No.14586704

>>14586689
ask nunex and he'll give you an invite.
XMPP server is on the itinerary but its lower in my priorities atm

>> No.14586710

>>14586704

also after this project, will you start work on removing micro plastics from the body lol

>> No.14587122
File: 3.38 MB, 310x310, 1651094635624.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>this thread

>> No.14587316
File: 58 KB, 353x600, dfo report.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14580808
Someone just gave me their first dose report. This is from intranasal 400μg semax .2mL cerebrolysin and 200mg DFO

Then here's more effects. > "Time dilation, a subjective feeling of mental cleanliness, a sense of solemness (predisposed), music appreciation higher for longer pieces of music (I mostly listen to lyricless music so it’s more apparent), ocd behaviors muted, decreased need for sleep, higher digit span, subjectively less neuroinflammation (history of daily migraines for 4 years), increased sensitivity to other noots like IN bromantane and melatonin, increased appetite, can drink massive amounts of alcohol with almost no sides, slightly sharper senses, feels like I can’t get tired out psychologically"

They took 500mg so far!