[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 175 KB, 526x343, 1620484651709.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14503418 No.14503418 [Reply] [Original]

advice on how to act to get a diagnosis for my schizoid? usually when I open up about myself people think I'm bullshitting.

>> No.14503452

You don’t need a diagnosis mate, don’t listen to the voices, you must destroy them, they aren’t you yet the seek to be you, they delude you into thinking they are you, that it’s feelings are yours but do not listen to them, may try to disguise themselves as 2 one will try to harm you yet the other will try to protect you, but neither are you, you must destroy them, enslave them to your will

>> No.14503469

>>14503452
it's not schizophrenia retard

>> No.14503480

>>14503469
How about I fuck you in the ass spaz and give you schizophrenia

>> No.14503986

>>14503418
start missing work and go on a week long bender for drinking. go to hospital for alcohol poisoning. forced psych evaluation. stare into distance when they talk to you and anser late or dont answer. say sorry i didnt hear you. have tenitus. 100% diagnosis for auditory schizo and 20% for visual. 100% for psychosis. but you can also voluntarily go to psych center because voluntary they cant keep you if you want out.

>> No.14504449

What do you even get for a schizoid diagnosis? Therapy just tells you ways to cope doesn't it? Can you even get a disability pension for schizoid?

>> No.14504566

You have to either be classified as schizophrenic or schizoaffective. There's no such thing as a schizoid, proper. That's the encompassing term that umbrellas both forms.

With that out of the way, if you're schizophrenic there's not much in the way of advice that I can give you.

If you're schizoaffective, however it means that you concomitantly have a mood disorder that is comorbid with your schizoaffective state.

Identify which mood disorder you have, it will either be Bipolar I/II or BPD. These terms sound serious but since you are schizoaffective and not schizophrenic, the prognosis is not that bad.

The central tenet to the management of this disease is organisation. Once you organise your life your thoughts will follow, the more disorderly your life is, the more schizotypal symptoms you will exhibit.

>> No.14504590

>>14503418
pro here, start every sentence you speak with "I" or "Me", have a grandiose science or scifi fantasy life that you think is real and act like you think you have ESP and can read minds and know what everyone is thinking. throw in some autogynephilia for added authenticity