[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 64 KB, 750x600, motivate-equality.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1424955 No.1424955 [Reply] [Original]

Isn't equality fundamentally irrational?

Why do people take equality to mean fairness?

Imho,
Different people,
Different rights,
Different duties.

Discuss.

>> No.1424965

>Different rights

No. Moron

>> No.1424972

I agree with OP

>> No.1424990

People like equality of opportunity and equal rights. Asking for complete equality of outcome is unrealistic. Anyways, go back to /new/, I see where this is headed.

>> No.1425054

>>1424990

>equality of rights

Is irrational. And to complement with that we now have people shouting for more rights that should really just be privileges but they get away with it disguising it as "equality".

Heck I was learning this since age 7 in social classes in Europe.

>> No.1425150

>>1424955

Yeah them homos want equal marriage benefits for fucking each other in the anus.

I never understood that.

Sure they live together...etc but they surely pressured by all the pressure and effort needed in raising a real family.

Why would they want any benefits for?

Equality my ass.

Same goes for some feminists whose equality is valid only in scenarios favourable to them.

Fuck that shit.

People will realise what equality really is.

Libtards (who as a European living in a democratic country can safely say ARE NOT DEMOCRATIC AT ALL) will replace conservatism and will eventually be cycled out by a more rational party.