[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 35 KB, 200x200, michio kaku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1386350 No.1386350 [Reply] [Original]

what does /sci/ think of this guy?

>> No.1386355

sort of the george takai of physics

>> No.1386361

ahh legend!!

>> No.1386363

Pretty cool guy. Builds particle accelerators in his garage and doesnt afraid of anything.

>> No.1386365

I learned everything i know from him!

>> No.1386371

I see him on television sometimes.

Every phenomenon he discusses is carefully described and his points are well-supported.

In an eight word sentence.

>> No.1386395

I liked him... Then Discovery Science played an ad with him twice every ad break... He only has 3 different ads.

Makes me angry now :(

>> No.1386399

>>1386350

He thinks were just ants.

>> No.1386408

>>1386399
on a universe scale? then yes, we are ants.

>> No.1386419

>>1386395
same here :(

>> No.1386423

>1386408

Ants in pants.

>> No.1386466

There are many of those quotes that keeps the ?surgeon inspired about his job, they also help him jump these large obstacles in life. Fortunately, the quotes have been released to the public to help inspire fellow surg?ons:-

"At 10, I was intrigued by surgery, I wanted to be surgeon for a long time. I love doctor shows and surgery shows. Blood is not an issue for me. I even took pictures once of me getting my blood taken. "

"Dr Babanga, my local doctor, recommended that I should perhaps try superflex before and after breakfast"

"Humanity abhors, above all things, a vacuum in itself, and your class will be cut off from humanity as the ?surgeon slowly cuts the cancer and alien growth from the body. "

Fantastic, the ?surgeon is ?inspired

>>4210209

>> No.1386474

Pseudo-intellectual hero.

>> No.1386475

>>1386466

>>>/b/

>> No.1386480

>>1386466
gtfo back to >>/b/

>> No.1386479

There are many of those quotes that keeps the ?surgeon inspired about his job, they also help him jump these large obstacles in life. Fortunately, the quotes have been released to the public to help inspire fellow surg?ons:-

"At 10, I was intrigued by surgery, I wanted to be surgeon for a long time. I love doctor shows and surgery shows. Blood is not an issue for me. I even took pictures once of me getting my blood taken. "

"Dr Babanga, my local doctor, recommended that I should perhaps try superflex before and after breakfast"

"Humanity abhors, above all things, a vacuum in itself, and your class will be cut off from humanity as the ?surgeon slowly cuts the cancer and alien growth from the body. "

>>4215801

>> No.1386484

>>4215288