[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 152 KB, 403x397, 1278131574492.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1385795 No.1385795 [Reply] [Original]

I play alot of games. However, I like to study. The problem is, the gaming has been taking over the majority of my study time and I really am getting worried, the subjects I'm taking at school are very difficult if you do not put in the effort. However, I really am willing to put in the effort.
I JUST NEED TO STOP GAMING.
please if anyone has solved this problem can you please help me.

>> No.1385799

I solved my problem by getting older. Seems maturity and age often (but not always) go hand in hand.

>> No.1385803

put the damn games away and study

>> No.1385804

Sounds like you are more interesting in gaming. I would just follow my dream anonymous. People who abandon their dream just so they can do what society expects them to, they are the real losers.

>> No.1385805

I was the same way.
Now I work for Ubisoft Montreal
:D

>> No.1385810

>>1385804
>>1385804
Stfu, you're giving me diabetes.

>> No.1385811

I don't think gaming is the problem.

I've suffered the same fate as you OP, however, its indicative of more deep seated issues. The issue here, is lack of motivation and not your desire to play games.

If you were studying/doing what you truly love, you simply wouldnt be playing games.

Think about that.

>> No.1385818

OP, you obviously aren't that interested in what you are doing. It doesn't sound like it's too easy for you, just you don't find it too interesting. Try making some games of your own, using knowledge from your subjects (assuming they are maths and sciences).