[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 97 KB, 748x984, 1613318001353.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12758711 No.12758711 [Reply] [Original]

>Be me 19 year old
>Fresh out of high school entering universite
>Need to do a nivelation activities
>I barely know how to multiply
>I understand the explanation but I can't put it in practice, it makes sense seen it but I can't resolve the problem

I'm horrible in math, what programs should I use to teach me with step by step how to resolve the excersice, I don't want the plain answer, I need to do an exam by own

And other program/app to give to my profesor the answers in a txt form instead of doing it in paper and sending him photos

>> No.12758715

>>12758711
>consider reading and doing exercises

>> No.12758724

>>12758715
I tried but he puts something out of nowhere without explaining, I don't judge him it's not normal a 19 year old not knowing basic math shit
I fucking hate myself knowing shit ton of history but I can't do basic calculations that is important for my life.

>> No.12758786

If you were too stupid to multiply you wouldn't be able to navigate 4chan much less the internet, Khan Academy has great math videos, but they won't do you good because you are distracting yourself thinking about what you can and can't do, meditate, get focused, take it slow shit takes time

>> No.12758888

>>12758786
That's not the issue I get focus. I don't hate math but it takes me twice as hard as a normal person who knows decent math.
The profesor send us a txt explaining and a video how to do it, he explains like a champ,best explaining in my 15 years in the education sistem but out of nowhere puts things he never explain in the video or the txt

The thing I want is a software that I can put the problem and get the solution step by step to analize the things he puts out of his hat and say to myself "Oh that's how it's done, now that I know I remember it in the exam how to do it" I give credit to myself that I remember almost anything in one go, that's the reason I succeeded in geography, history, and other areas where you don't need to think for yourself, in math is the other way around that is practice and practice and that shit is hard asf

And other software to write my answers on my computer, I tried word but is a nightmare and takes a lot of time, soo I'm asking if someone's knows a software specially to write the answers and send it to my profesor instead of doing it in paper

>> No.12758908

>>12758711
Why are you going to uni? And how did you get through school without learning how to multiply? Go be a construction worker or something. There is nothing for you in uni, and there isn't anything wrong with blue collar jobs, you faggot. I get that you probably know some history, but so does everyone else. Actually, what does that have to do with leveling problems at all? What are you going into?

However, if you are dead set on uni, go learn how to multiply. Practice multiplication tables (100 problems in 2 minutes. Writing down the answer) until you memorize all the single digit multiplication combinations as fast as reading, like you were supposed to do in 4th grade. Then practice multiple digit problems. Write out random three digit numbers and multiply them together. Check with a calculator. I'm not a geologist, so I don't know what leveling problems look like, though. Post example.

>> No.12758923
File: 1.37 MB, 1140x4777, The Arch-Wizard.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12758711
"The Arch Wizard" Program

>> No.12758943

>>12758908
Bruh it was a something I said to exaggerate, I know how to multiply the meaning was like "hey I'm a retarded that knows the basics of maths and a few things"
Is just what interests people more and what are more capable, in high school I made everyone's history and geography and English homework while they did my math homework is just the human nature of what other people enjoy more

Although I'm not retarded or something I can learn and I'm willing to learn to not be a shitty state working in a dead end job

I'm doing cumputer sistem's I can handle it I was just asking a software to show step by step how it's done and another software to write my answers to send it to the proffesor instead of doing it in word that takes half of my day

>> No.12758964

>>12758923
How much power will this give me?

>> No.12758976

>>12758964

>> No.12759028

>>12758943
Okay, computer systems sounds like an awful field for you. It's generally just math and thinking things through in sequence, not just memorizing shit.

Other than that, Khan academy is a great place to learn all the math you need to know, and for computer systems, you need to know it. Mathtype is a great program to write out equations. I'm ghetto as fuck, though, so I just use Mathematica to type things out since it's fast.

>> No.12759078

>>12759028
Ain't that bad is not an engenier title is a licenciature, it has math 1 and 2 and ofc the things in the actual career

I don't hate math, actually I'm start to like it now since I had to do work to finish high-school because I had to do math to finish high-school officially and I started to get a good taste for math