[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 38 KB, 720x960, sci_shane002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12709870 No.12709870 [Reply] [Original]

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-03637-001
>The culture-only (0% genetic-100% environmental) and the hereditarian (50% genetic-50% environmental) models of the causes of mean Black-White differences in cognitive ability are compared and contrasted across 10 categories of evidence: the worldwide distribution of test scores, g factor of mental ability, heritability, brain size and cognitive ability, transracial adoption, racial admixture, regression, related life-history traits, human origins research, and hypothesized environmental variables. The new evidence reviewed here points to some genetic component in Black-White differences in mean IQ. The implication for public policy is that the discrimination model (i.e., Black-White differences in socially valued outcomes will be equal barring discrimination) must be tempered by a distributional model (i.e., Black-White outcomes reflect underlying group characteristics). (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2017 APA, all rights reserved)
did they get it right?
what are your thoughts on the research and analysis of rushton and jensen (both accredited and respected authorities in their field of expertise).

>> No.12709895

>>12709870
These models are too simplistic to make any sort of statement on the genetic basis of and heritability of complex traits, given the absolute clusterfuck of complexity that is modern genetic science.

>> No.12709902

>>12709870
Superior minds capitalize their sentences.

>> No.12709936

>>12709870
>(both accredited and respected authorities in their field of expertise)
This is a red fucking flag anon what the hell. Which are you-- undergrad or underaged?

>> No.12709963

so what are the conclusions ?

>> No.12709969

>>12709936
>Which are you-- undergrad or underaged?
yes

>> No.12709976

>>12709902
everyone i know who forces proper grammar in casual settings is a total pseud that has their head in their ass

>> No.12709981

>>12709963
That there is a non zero effect of genes on IQ and that equal opportunities will never produce equal results.

>>12709895
Fuck off. We can't be 100% accurate but we can make definitive statements, dpubly so since we're dealing with populations not individuals.

>> No.12709993

>>12709981
>We can't be 100% accurate but we can make definitive statements
No. Everything affects everything and we are basically clueless as to causes, though environmental factors (myriads, not just nutrition) seem to be highly involved in regulatory functions, this is at all stages of organism even before conception (for example in the mitochondria of parents).

>> No.12709994

>>12709895
Saying that without pointing to specific flaws of the model is like saying nothing at all.

>> No.12710007

>>12709870
Op is an incel racist poltard.
I can guarantee with out even looking at this study, that it was filled with biases, poor methodology, and racist assumptions.
Humans are all part of the same species, and by definition, species have the same genetic abilities and capacities. If you are saying that white and blacks have different abilities, this just reflects your own racial biases and assumption that you bring to the table.

>> No.12710010

>>12709993
We are not basically clueless. We can make reasonable inferences from the data we have. What we know is certainly enough to make a weak claim like "genes have a non-zero effect on group IQ differences".

>> No.12710014

>>12709895
>Demands higher purity when he doesn't feel comfortable with the outcome
Every single time, like clockwork

>> No.12710015

>>12710007
2/10 weak bait

>> No.12710024
File: 51 KB, 720x960, sci_shane008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12710007
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Jensen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Philippe_Rushton
>leading experts on their field from top universities of Canada and US
>durrr incel pol hurrrrr
nice cognitive dissonance, please keep your midwit diarrhea confined to places like plebbit where retards typically congregate

only /sci/entific answers will be accepted in this thread

>> No.12710039

As if any research linking genetics, especially between ethnic groups, and IQ will ever be allowed to see the light of day. Imagine being the guy who releases the paper that says

>Yeah I just proved niggers are stupid because they are niggers

And the ensuing shitstorm

>> No.12710063
File: 35 KB, 603x602, sci_shane005.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12710039
>As if any research linking genetics, especially between ethnic groups, and IQ will ever be allowed to see the light of day
>imagine being the guy who releases the paper that says
>Yeah I just proved niggers are stupid because they are niggers
thats exactly what happened, and not just yesterday
the findings of rushton and jensen are very much discussed but the fact that there is a significant difference in cognitive ability is undisputed among epigeneticists, evolutionary biologists and associated psychologists and is basis for further following discussions (since far more than a decade now, originating from the initial paper of jensen and rushton)

it is unclear why basic scientific facts that are undisputed among experts are ignored and brushed away by those that are heavily ideologically biased

>> No.12710079

>>12709870
It doesn't matter what research proves anymore, regardless of how objective and obvious it may be.
The sooner you realize this the better. They play a game where they do not follow objectivity at all, while at the same time making sure you live up to your own standards and follow absolute indisputable empirical proof, and when you do provide that under the form of official crime stats for an example they just discredit it anyway and pretend that it's not there while canceling everyone who points back to it. If it gets really bad they just pull the socioeconomic card and walk away.

Instead of focusing on empiricism you must beat them in their own game and go full-blown rationalism where you claim the most delusional bullshit imaginable. The front line must be stretched so far that they need to be arguing on how whites aren't actually a demigod race. This is precisely what they've done by the way, the argument of their extreme delusions which stands at the front, like for an example them being a superior alien race who civilized europeans and built the pyramids. That soaks up the focus to itself and legitimizes the softer back lines of their ideology by making you not focus on them and therefor softly accept them, like the delusional statement of them being equal to you, which is now accepted by default in modern society because the focus is on the anti-white racism. That is how far they've pushed the front, they've forced you to justify yourself that you're not inferior to them and no argument you put forward will ever be considered, because the point was to precisely push the front knowing well enough that it is delusional, so that the exaggerated delusion acts like a preemptive shield towards the softer claims of them being equal to whitey. Want this to stop? Spearhead into their territory with your own extreme delusions and racial exceptionalism.

>> No.12710091
File: 105 KB, 640x960, magnolia-maymuru-miss-world-nt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12710007
>Humans are all part of the same species, and by definition, species have the same genetic abilities and capacities.

>> No.12710093

>>12710079
this approach is not appealing to majority of the population
motivation (intention), language and the transported idea must be in unison
open and straightforward deception is not (and never has been) a valid long term strategy

>> No.12710108

>>12710093
>this approach is not appealing to majority of the population
show the research you posted to that majority and they'll shut down and call you a nazi without even considering it
seems that the lies worked out for the other side and that they did in fact create a realm of delusions that overrides objectivity

>> No.12710123

>>12710108
>show the research you posted to that majority
no one has really done that before, wonder why?
>they'll shut down and call you a nazi
who will do that? just the few very vocal percent and those that have occupied relevant posts in controlling media (jews)
>without even considering it
the biggest part of population is open and receptive for rational arguments
>seems that the lies worked out for the other side
i don not think so, i think that about 80% of population see SJW bullshit for what it is, 15% are willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and only about 5% are actually willing to believe the propagated horseshit regarding typical SJW talking points
>they did in fact create a realm of delusions that overrides objectivity
only and primarily for themselves, majority of population is alien to their way of thought as they are not part of an academia bubble in which post modernist and SJW bullshit can grow and fester

>> No.12710140
File: 399 KB, 665x870, 1610741867873.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12710123
Again, you're being held to your own standards while they just do whatever they want and ignore the rules. Both metaphorically and literally, seeing what they did with the riots.
The sooner you realize this the better. No one will even consider this study and if they do they will cancel every single person involved before it even reaches the mainstream. Then the mainstream title will be "vile neo-nazi researchers face a petition signed by 5000 academics urging them to retract their paper based on false assumptions and flawed data".

>> No.12710174
File: 163 KB, 728x1076, GODKINGSHANE-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12709870
>>12710024
>>12710063
Thank you, Mr. Godking

>> No.12710176
File: 239 KB, 960x1280, sci_shane.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12710140
> you're being held to your own standards while they just do whatever they want and ignore the rules
there are no universal rules of morality when it comes to this topic, what is considered acceptable varies wildly, depending on which ethnicity and social caste is questioned
>seeing what they did with the riots
a specific case of some extremists acting out, something that appears repeatedly in the scope of history
there is not much to derive from this incident that isnt already obvious
>No one will even consider this study
i do not think so, i think that if presented properly and throughout that even the average person who might be irritated when reading the title will not be immune to the voice of reason
>they will cancel every single person involved before it even reaches the mainstream
cancelling people is one thing, still the idea lives on
same thing with watson, he got cancelled for stating the truth
similar thing happened to the german prime minister who said that the war in the middle east is fought out of economic interest
everyone knows that they are true, and the average person seeing the article and reading the story will come to that exact conclusion unless they are already heavily ideologically predisposed
>the mainstream media
is hardly credible and the average populous is well aware of their shortcomings and when they are blatantly euphemizing and framing
>a petition signed by 5000 academics urging them to retract their paper
and the number could be six million and the critical thinker would still be able to see past it

>> No.12711193

>>12709870
Fuck off back to >>>/pol/ racism is anti-science and anti-civilization.

>> No.12711418

>>12711193
Meds

>> No.12711440
File: 636 KB, 1897x2528, image0 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Can anyone disprove pic related?

>> No.12711441

>>12709993
Dude...we think with our brain. That's a physical organ, the shape of which depends largely on genes.

You don't have this retardedly high standard for height or body odor. Only intelligence, because the results hurt your feefees.

>mitochondria of parents aren't genetic
Wow

>> No.12711825

Why are they seething isn't it obvious that the elite holds themself up there by simply educating their childs early on and keep pushing the limits of their child?

tl:dr I mean all he said is in an educational enviourment people are educated.

>> No.12711868

>>12711825
Well rich kids go to expensive private schools, but I don't think they learn everything much earlier, just that the quality of their education is better.

>> No.12711872

>>12711193
Scientists are supposed to be open-minded, rational people.
What a disgrace modern scientists and science lovers are.

>> No.12711884

>>12709870
Nonsense. "White" and "black" have bo genetic basis; as categories they were invented by white supremacists to make it easier to oppress black people.

>> No.12711889

>>12711884
Bad troll attempt
The reason why some people have a different phenotype is the result of differences in genetics, which are caused by different ancestry and different selection biases from living in different geographical locations.
When the difference in phenotype is obvious, rejection of classification becomes baseless.

>> No.12711890

>>12711868
You should read about counter intelligent before you discuss such topics.

>> No.12711892

>>12711890
What exactly are you referring to?

>> No.12711894 [DELETED] 

Niggers are so god damn dumb lol. What a waste spending all this time debating what is obvious to anyone with an 110 IQ or better who has spent at least 3 weekends in any big city. This isn't about hate. This is about making the world a better place and reducing suffering for humans and niggers and even Satan's choses "people" alike. Telling niggers the reason they live like niggers is because muh white supremacy results in MORE suffering not less. I don't think this issue should be focused on. I'm not "proud" I'm better than the rest of sub humanity, instead I feel a responsibility to genocide white liberals for attempting to destroy everything for everyone in their narcissistic attempt to feel better about themselves. White liberals are the most pathetic, degenerate, pathologically feminine sub race of cuck-monkeys. I unironically support anyone who attacks, murders, rapes, steal from white liberals, they WANT to be victims themselves. I support this.

>> No.12711903

>>12711892
I read those book in a libarry a couple years back. It ahs a shitton of refs. so pardon me that I can't recall which books they ref. to.
The theory was that you should guide a kid at the age of 3 to read for themselfs and with the age of 5 you should give them higher cognitive tasks and train them into thinking. So they can read people easier. Which creates very good counter intelligent and facial reader.

>> No.12711909

>>12711903
Well I'm a bit hesitant about the concept of just raising someone to be intelligent or whether reading from early age can influence cognitive ability.

>> No.12711915

>>12711909
I get what you mean and if you can disprove it, yes please but back then I wasn't able too.

>> No.12711947

>>12711915
What is the book that you are referring to?

>> No.12711968

>>12711947
No clue of the name, it was fairly known for that kind of genre.

>> No.12712142

>>12711440
well pic is quoting a study that is mentioned but not linked directly
also what is quote and what his own opinion isnt clear since he doesnt quote explicitly
maybe with a bit of formatting and structure this pic could have made a good point that most people would be willing to read up on

>> No.12712276

>>12711909
Not him, but that's probably because this wasn't done for you. My parents divrced when I was 3 or 4, and I remember being read to and taught to read and write when they were still together.

It definitely has an effect. Do the right thing, don't fuck your kids over.

>> No.12712288

>>12712276
>It definitely has an effect. Do the right thing, don't fuck your kids over.
And to clarify, by this I mean don't be a momo who plays "skeptikk sayantist" by being extremely resistant and arguing over common sense shit. The only argument for ignorance is basically the imposition of false structure onto the mind, which would lead and encase the idividual in delusion forevermore. But this doesn't really pan out either, man's artificial ecology will do that fine on its own.

>> No.12712310

>>12712288
AND another thing, to further extend. My first memory of being able to read automatically was when we were driving down the interstate and I realized I couldn't look at signs and not read them, their meaning and the signals they carried was automatically decoded and forced into my mind. This was the first sense of dread and reluctance I felt regarding reading, I realized I now had no choice but to see and in in some childish way feared this new channel of information could come to control me. But I now know that slavery to language and symbols has little to do with being able to believe you are reading them. So it is not needed.

>> No.12712384

>>12712276
>is anecdotal evidence reliable?
>one man says yes!

>> No.12712390

>>12712384
Yes.

>> No.12712917

>>12711884
Cool, and now black supremacists will never stop using the categories, however they were initially derived, to identify and villify white people, so the inception of the idea doesn't matter in the first place (and you're wrong about the inception of the idea anyways).

>> No.12712931

>>12711894
Based. See? We're the REAL anti-racists. I just want to bury the hatchet and am being forced to come out with the unflattering statistics. Also, a random black dude or (even moreso) a random Hispanic dude is more likely to be receptive to these stats than a white liberal goblinoid. It might not even be over half, but for black dudes it's like a quarter and for hispanic dudes it's like 40 percent chance, not bad at all compared to libshit whites who want constant bickering to perpetuate until the end of time (0 to 1 percent chance of just convincing them to bury the fucking hatchet).

>> No.12713074 [DELETED] 

> They play a game where they do not follow objectivity at all, while at the same time making sure you live up to your own standards and follow absolute indisputable empirical proof, and when you do provide that under the form of official crime stats

>objectivity
>crime stats

good science my dude

>> No.12713086

>>12710079

>indisputable empirical proof

>crime stats

nice science, racist

>> No.12713101

>>12709870
Yes we know that blacks and whites are different in IQ and many things

Can’t you guys research variances between more tougher subjects like different whites and Asians?

>> No.12713414

>>12711193
You are the only one being anti science right now. Stop thinking with emotion

>> No.12713419

>>12711884
Okay indo-european and sub Saharan African

>> No.12713423

>>12709870
Rushton literally though dick size correlates with intelligence and did shitty surveys to gather data for it

>> No.12713425

>>12712931
>Also, a random black dude or (even moreso) a random Hispanic dude is more likely to be receptive to these stats than a white liberal goblinoid.
No

>> No.12713428

>>12710007
Have you ever lived or walked through a hood by chance?

>> No.12713449

>>12713086
not an argument

>> No.12713457

>>12713428
He wouldn't even know what the hood actually is

>> No.12713701

>>12709870
Genes influence height, frame, eye color, hair, melanin content, lactose intolerance, fast twitch / slow twitch muscle fiber content, hormone levels and sensitivity, but NOT the shape and functioning of the brain. It's been proven that BRAINS are not influenced by genes, because they are special. Only pol incel retards, westeners before 1945, non westeners and jews think otherwise.

>> No.12713723

>>12711440
Great pic, lots of useful information.

>> No.12713727

>>12709976
holy actually fucking based

>> No.12713743

>>12713701
This is what "people" actually believe.

>> No.12713768

>>12713423
Terrible misrepresentation of his argument. Not sure if you're being disingenuous or just stupid.

>> No.12713773

>>12709870
Oy vey, shut it down.

>> No.12713782

>>12713701
Kek, it's really fascinating and scary to see the utter irrationality and lack of reason enough propaganda can condition people to be fine with. It's not even surprising for the vast majority, as most people are retarded. But even here on /sci/ there are so many people who follow this logic and I personally know a lot of very smart people who do the same. Conformity really doesn't have much to do with intelligence.

>> No.12713797

>>12709895
>These models are too simplistic to make any sort of statement
This is true for global warming as well

>> No.12713810

>>12709895
>given the absolute clusterfuck of complexity
>MUH COMPLEXITY
Complexity is the last refuge of the scoundrel

>> No.12713837

>>12710007
Join the NBA then and compete.

>> No.12714221
File: 114 KB, 998x1095, 1611619689286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12710079
fresh off the oven

>> No.12714295

>>12713449
>not an argument
Jesus, where do fucking arguments come into this?

If you looked at muh objective crime stats in 1850s you would see the Irish were more likely to commit crime at the time, crazy how that was because of racism they faced in NYC and Boston, and being forced into poverty.

Crime statistics are not in any way empirical. They exist, sure, but they are useless for racial comparisons as a cause rather than as an outcome

>> No.12714350

>>12714295
>this fact discredits my position so I will simply claim it isn't a fact and move on
These people are allowed to vote, lads

>> No.12714408

>>12710007
>Humans are all part of the same species, and by definition, species have the same genetic abilities and capacities.
Ok this made me a little mad good bait anon

>> No.12714439

>>12714295
>the Irish were more likely to commit crime at the time, because of poverty.
Sure. But rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites.

>> No.12714457

Does the paper state that size of brain = intelligence?
If so why is that assumed? Density of nerves matter here, did they measure that?

>> No.12714516

I lived in downtown Atlanta for many years. In my experience, black people are about as stupid as anyone else.

>> No.12714522

>>12714516
I've lived in downtown milwaukee for 8 years and work in the ghetto. Blacks are much more stupid sadly

>> No.12715297

its just conditioning

>> No.12715319

i'm not here to take a stance on this but people really need to break down IQ a lot more

certain patterns get adopted because they create environmental success
for euros, that was infrastructure which led into engineering, metallurgy, and tech
the successful patterns they used to advance in this particular direction then get imposed on the environment because these are the patterns that caused success for that environment to arise to begin with
people agree to work under certain patterns in order to have a more fruitful life experience

am i making sense here?
the language, math, "rationality" all reflects these compounded patterns relative to culturally established values
these specific patterns allowed for colonization of other environments, and thus the identity of the people gets projected onto the environment. from architecture, to law, etc.
these ingrained patterns are now result in success

so who is constructing the IQ tests
even deeper, what is the medium
i wonder if an "iq test" could be made from audio
"what comes next in this sequence" is relative to the internalized conditioning of what is viewed as rational relative to cultural compounding

the way im expressing this is a bit disjointed but i hope it makes sense
honestly i really dont even need IQ tests to denote intelligence, i can just listen to the music someone creates to tell if they're intelligent

the language and methods of learning just don't suit certain people
if you look at science jargon for example, the language is the vehicle for the knowledge, and the language allows you to see things in specific ways. different language allows different sight.
so you have certain minds and bodies attuned to a certain language and this is how they understand a thing
but they have that pre-cursory cultural conditioning that the knowledge is built on top of

the medium of knowledge expression, the language, the methods, some people just don't react to them.
cont

>> No.12715338

>>12715319

i find many blacks work very well if you can "get the knowledge in the body"
our rationality is rooted in ancestral conditioning and our bodily responses
euros, i find, are more "autistic" or "in their heads". personally i think it has a lot to do with how high in contact they've been with metals

many other cultures are very "present" and in the sensory experience. these mental models don't work well for them because they don't have the same ancestral conditioning baked in.
the medium of expression is the problem.
i'm quite convinced you could teach most everything through drama desu. i could teach the actions of the mitochondria through a dramatized scene with characters no problem.
just one example but there's more.
anyway
some more food for thought

ego and competition give a certain type of learning. through competition, one is able to expand and unpack oneself through stress.
one will also learn their enemy and adapt to the playingfield.
this is one type of learning.

however, if you want to genuinely "receive", a person needs to be like a sponge. like a child. they need to be "flowered" and open.
this will NOT HAPPEN IN AN INSECURE SOCIETY.
food, financial, identity, violence, media fearporn.
the list goes all. these things continually close people off and put them in preditorial or reactionary narcissism mode, which is, imo, a massive part of what has happened to black america and MANY americans in general
it's another case of "poor get poorer" too.

learning is not what we think it is
learning in school is just programming and conditioning someone elses expression
attention isn't what we think it is. it is attunement. you are attuning to the frequency of something when you are learning it. it is a back and forth communication between you and it. a relationship.
this is sorely lost on our culture.

>> No.12715348

>>12710093
>>12710123
>the biggest part of population is open and receptive for rational arguments

Nothing in my experience suggests this. I wish it were true, but most people are emotional and herd based. This is why mass media is so adept at instilling absurd ideas into the minds of so many. They play on their emotional biases and blast a wide audience so the two strongest factors in the population are utilized. Most people don't care for facts, logic, and evidence.

>> No.12715428

>>12711440
>physical brain damage doesn't lower IQ

Yeah this guy is talking out of his ass. I'm saying that as someone who is very, very much on the "genetics have a huge impact" side of the debate.

>> No.12715437

>>12710007
>have the same genetic abilities and capacities
Why are you denying evolution on a science board? Nobody has the same capacity and abilities, how do you think natural selection acts if everyone is equal? How the hell do you think we got to where we are today and how the hell do you think we will ever improve?

>> No.12716269

>>12715428
this, what a dumb thing to say

>> No.12716276

>>12711441
Dude, just being deprived of water for too long can make your brain useless regardless of it's shape.

>> No.12716325

>>12716276
about a day, to be precise

>> No.12716461

>>12709895
Gender doesn't exist because it's a social construct but this data is of no significance because you want moar. You are literally retarded.

>> No.12716469

>>12710007
>and by definition, species have the same genetic abilities and capacities.

No they fucking don't. Good luck using a poodle as a sheep dog, good luck letting your pitbull babysit your infant child. The sub category of race was created for a reason. Europeans on average have higher IQ's as Africans on Average have greater sprint capacity. Your whole post is such an oxymoron and an intentional cope. Are you telling me that blacks and whites absorb the same amount of vitamin D? Like wtf.

>> No.12716502

>>12709870
First

>2005

Also while there is some genetic component to intelligence across "races", there's no reason to believe that this is immutable. There's a large epigenetic component to intelligence and across time IQ scores have been increasing across all races partly due to said epigenetic component aka the Flynn effect.

>> No.12716530

>>12716502
>DA EPIGENETICS KEEP DA BLACK MAN DOWN

>> No.12716572

>>12716502
>no reason to believe that this is immutable
depends on the timescope of observation

>> No.12716737

>>12716530
as we all know, material conditions have absolutely no effect on a persons intelligence. of course, black americans living in redlined districts with far higher concentrations of lead in their households, seeping into the brains of their children, while the CIA funnels crack into their neighborhoods, have only their inferior genes to blame for scoring lower in tests.

>> No.12716787

>>12710039
> I am publishing new research showing that the implications of white supremacy are much deeper than we thought : the genetic heritage of Black bodies has been irremediably contaminated by white supremacy and patriarchy, we propose a new affirmative action program to correct this social injustice by using CRISPR technology to remove this white supremacy aftereffect from Blacks.

>> No.12716796

>>12716461
If sex didn't exist gender wouldn't either

>> No.12716937
File: 30 KB, 710x577, 1488403518337.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12716502
>There's a large epigenetic component to intelligence and across time IQ scores have been increasing across all races partly due to said epigenetic component aka the Flynn effect.
This is ten times funnier after reading Murray's chapter on epigenetics (and how media misrepresented it).
Flynn must be turning in his grave

>> No.12716947

>>12716737
There are no racial differences in blood lead levels by adulthood. And those in childhood can explain 1 IQ point out of 15 point racial IQ gap.
https://ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2020/09/30/on-proposed-environmental-causes-of-the-american-black-white-iq-gap/

>> No.12717428

>>12716796
gender and sex are regarded as identical in most cultures tho

>> No.12717617

>>12716737
Good bait

>> No.12719479

>>12709993
>statistics isn't real bro

>> No.12719481
File: 32 KB, 600x547, IMG_1360.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12710007
>Op is an incel racist poltard.

>> No.12719529

>>12709870
this is how i imagine 99% of posters look like.

>> No.12719579

>>12710174
Thank you, Mr. GodKing

>> No.12719585

>>12710007
Back to plebbit, weak ass bait

>> No.12719623 [DELETED] 

>>12711894
Holy based

>> No.12719628 [DELETED] 

>>12711894
You are correct. White liberals are the main enablers (but not the creators) of globohomo bullshit and societal decline.

>> No.12719630

>>12709870
>0% genetic-100% environmental
>50% genetic-50% environmental
>100% ? - 0% ?
Isn't there something missing there?

>> No.12719632
File: 34 KB, 200x230, thumb_k-keep-me-posted-3401629.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12710007
>I can guarantee with out even looking at this study,
bait

>> No.12719634

>>12710007
>Humans are all part of the same species, and by definition, species have the same genetic abilities and capacities
not sure if bait or genuine mental illness

>> No.12719665
File: 393 KB, 2000x1025, 2000px-World-iq-map-lynn-2006.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's self-evident, really.

>> No.12719688
File: 92 KB, 680x521, 1563573328613.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't think black people have inherently low IQ. I think it's just that a lot of them are poor and don't have access to good education. I think you can see this by comparing different types of black people and looking at their main differences. Compare the 7 Mile black and the Mesa, AZ Suburbs black. You see that black is probably a drug addict and will die in a ditch someday, and the other is no different than a white person. You might also see that where the drug addict and die in a ditch black is, a white version of him is there too, albeit at a lower population.

I don't really trust these studies that people link because I honestly don't understand them. Like, what do these tests actually consist of? Who is giving them? Who is taking them? Where are they being taken? Why were people taking these tests? How many people are taking these tests? Maybe I'm an idiot, but these studies only seem to bring up more questions than answers for me.

>> No.12719692

>>12719665
Sample size? What kind of test? Who is giving the test? Etc.

>> No.12719698

>>12719692
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/229401257_National_IQs_calculated_and_validated_for_108_nations

>> No.12719716

>>12719688
They are poor and badly educated because they're too low IQ to use money and libraries profitably.
Of course a minority of them are different and a minority of whites are the same.

>> No.12719730

>>12719716
>They are poor and badly educated because they're too low IQ to use money and libraries profitably.
What about segregation and Jim Crow? Institutions and masses of people don't change overnight. I mean, there was a 100 year long gap between the 13th Amendment and the Civil Rights Movement.

>> No.12719745

>>12719730
>What about segregation and Jim Crow?
60 years.
Lots of immigrants came more recently from far worse backgrounds, and got richer than the average white. Even black africans.
Intergenerational trauma is a convenient excuse and nothing more.

>> No.12719769
File: 112 KB, 678x509, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12719745
Depends on the country though.

In the UK, Nigerians and Ghanians among others have very high levels of income and educational attainment, even scoring better than White Britons on the British school system.

Even in the US, African immigrants are far more successful than African Americans, and are considered "model minorities".

While the intelligence differences across countries and populations do exist today, they tend to vanish in third generation immigrants (African immigrants in the UK score 94 points in average on IQ) and over generations so I would say the jury is still out on whether there is or isn't a genetic component.

It's also important to remember "Africans" are not a single ethnic group so there may be huge variations there considering it's the continent with the highest genetic diversity among natives.

>> No.12719789

>>12719769
Depending on incentives at a specific time (job prospects vs gibsmedats) , it often happens that the migrants typically are of either superior or inferior stock. Not all Nigerians are created equally.

>> No.12719846
File: 235 KB, 801x3597, UKIQ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12719769
>they tend to vanish in third generation immigrants (African immigrants in the UK score 94 points in average on IQ)
what's your source ?

>> No.12719850

>Depends on the country though.
>It's also important to remember "Africans" are not a single ethnic group so there may be huge variations there considering it's the continent with the highest genetic diversity among natives.
Those are arguments in favor of a genetic origin of afro-americans social failures, btw.

>> No.12719851

>>12709870
How is the racial difference in IQ between white people and slavs or medis?

>> No.12719853

>>12709870
>yellow skin color
>brown eyes
>dark hair
>exotic skull shape
Race?

>> No.12719886

>>12719846
Your source literally backs what I wrote.
UK-born Africans (that is, third generation immigrants), score 94 points.

It's on table 3.

>> No.12719888

>>12710007
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
good bait, you got many (You)s

>> No.12719899
File: 92 KB, 1024x768, BF555E55-BC1B-4392-BAF1-5F87517A13CC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12710039
>ensue
I hate that word so fucking much

>> No.12719900

>>12719886
Oh sorry I read africans and understood blacks.
But that's not third generation and the difference didn't vanish, so have you got some more data ?
And what about afro carribeans where the difference is greater ?

>> No.12719919

>>12719900
>But that's not third generation and the difference didn't vanish
It's either third or second generation immigrants. If it's second then that's even stronger evidence of environmental causes since it means scores are improving even faster.

>so have you got some more data ?
There are more interesting sources in these articles
https://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
https://www.unz.com/article/reply-to-lance-welton-why-do-blacks-outperform-whites-in-uk-schools/
https://www.unz.com/article/towards-a-theory-of-everyone/

>And what about afro carribeans where the difference is greater ?
Since Afro Caribbeans are mixed race then it would go against the genetic origin theory, since you have "pure" African blacks scoring better than those with White admixture.

>> No.12719936

>>12719665
Doubt.
- why should there be a difference between Norway and Sweden?
- why should there be a difference between UK and Ireland?
- why should there be a difference between North and South Korea? Or South Korea and Japan for that matter?
- why should there be a difference between Portugal and Spain?
- why should there be a difference between Thailand and all its neighbours?

>> No.12719937

>>12709895
>we can't decide what effect genetics has on racial IQ differences so we're justified in arbitrarily assuming it's 0% and pushing policies based on that assumption

>> No.12719947

>>12719919
>stronger evidence of environmental causes
Environmental causes are a given, no one argues that they don't exist, only that genetic causes exist too.

>Since Afro Caribbeans are mixed race then it would go against the genetic origin theory
No ? Genetic origin theory doesn't predict which groups have superior genetic potential. It can very well be that mixed race have lower potential than pure africans, especially if the mixed race ancestors have been sold as slaves, while the pure africans have been allowed in as qualified workers.

Note that they might have accepted mixed people in their uk-born african sample though, as a minority of immigrants intermarries with locals.

>> No.12719951

>>12719936
>- why should there be a difference between different countries?
Because they're not the same.

>> No.12719952

>>12719951
Norwegians, Swedes and also Danes belong to the same group.

t.Norwegian

>> No.12719968

>>12719952
All Homos belong to one group, and your family and the neighbour's belong to different groups. Groups are arbitrary.
Just because you speak similar languages doesn't mean you're identical.

>> No.12720182

>>12710174
Thank you mr god King

>> No.12720233

>>12715338
Tldr: niggas are intelligent because they are good dancers. Bro you are not helpin blacks with this word salad horseshit. Kys.

>> No.12720240

>>12717428
they are identical. If people can redefine gender to mean something else then I can redefine faggot as not offensive towards gays.

>> No.12720251

>>12709976
this

>> No.12720271

>>12710007
>racist assumptions
Therefore it's invalid? What's your point?

>> No.12720341

>>12719630
I don’t know of anyone making the claim intelligence is purely genetic.

>> No.12720344

>>12719968
>All Homos belong to one group, and your family and the neighbour's belong to different groups. Groups are arbitrary.
In times when race is a word that derails most conversations, I chose to use the word group.
>Just because you speak similar languages doesn't mean you're identical.
And I never claimed that, read again. Linguistically, culturally and ethnically we are close, much closer than with Germans that also speak a similar language. During the viking era there was a massive trade and travelling between the countries with people settling, and this has continued to modern times. At times these countries were one kingdom. Finns are in the neighbourhood but are considered different.
Thus it is highly unlikely that there should be such differences, especially between Norway and Sweden.

If there is a difference I would certainly like to know why that is.

>> No.12720348

>>12719688
if you analyze adoptions a difference of 15-5 in IQ remains. Same environment, same parents, same socioeconomic status.

>> No.12720795

>>12720344
>And I never claimed that, read again.
What you claimed was trivial so I answered to what you meant, that there was no difference. There is.
The difference is that they are not the same. They're not the same genetically, however slightly, and also culturally and economically. Expecting identical results is absurd.

Also a few IQ points (according to the information we get from the map it might be 104 vs 106) of difference is something you can expect to find by separating randomly any group, or by testing the same group twice.

>> No.12720841

>>12709870
>Citation Rushton, J. P., & Jensen, A. R
lol ok.
Why is it these same dudes every single time?
You'd think you could at least cite some Chinese papers on this subject if you're worried that western science is too pozzed.

>> No.12720883

>>12715319
>i wonder if an "iq test" could be made from audio
This is a really good point.
Objectively speaking, we SHOULD be able to create IQ tests in any format but we don't.
Why?
If it's because visual written IQ tests are "Easier" then that just proves that the medium the IQ test is in matters, so you can't turn around and claim that our current IQ tests are objective measures of intelligence uninfluenced by cultural bias.

Like if we had an aural IQ "guess which sound(s) comes next based on the previous sound patterns" tone deaf would be awful at it but we wouldn't say they are intellectual inferiors.
The same idea should be applicable to visual patterns.

>> No.12720920

>>12720883
>The same idea should be applicable to visual patterns.
The blind would be awful, yes. Not blacks.

>> No.12720943

>>12720920
That implies that just because you can see you're equally proficient at processing visual information as anyone else who can see. I'd say that's bullshit, because I have a 120+ IQ but I'm terrible at noticing visual patterns if I'm not consciously looking for one.

Another interesting thought: There's the whole "blacks are good at rhythm, whites are terrible at dancing" meme.
Construct an aural-kinesthetic IQ test. Who do you think would fare better at such tests?

>> No.12720964

>>12720943
>I have a 120+ IQ but I'm terrible at noticing visual patterns
You just destroyed your point.

>> No.12721008

>>12720964
>ignoring the second part of the sentence
Visual patterns aren't the only patterns that exist, retard. For example, extrapolating sequences from previous patterns like 1,3,5,7

>> No.12721028

>>12721008
>Visual patterns aren't the only patterns that exist, retard.
They're the ones you were talking about idiot.

> if I'm not consciously looking for one.
Yeah you have to pay attention to the test to get good results. How biased !

>> No.12721035
File: 239 KB, 805x1254, 1611728641126.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12709895
>t.offended by non semitic science
topkek

>> No.12721083

>>12721028
>They're the ones you were talking about idiot.
Yeah and I'm saying that not everyone is equally proficient at noting patterns in a given medium
>Yeah you have to pay attention to the test to get good results.
If you were capable of following my reasoning, you'd realize that "pay attention" isn't equally applicable across mediums.
If you were given an audio IQ test to choose which sound pattern comes next, you wouldn't expect the IQ distributions or outcomes to line up with visual IQ tests. If that's the case, why would you privilege certain kinds of IQ test mediums over others?
In other words, IQ tests are biased.

>> No.12721100

>>12715319
Deconstruction in the long run just leads to rubble.

>> No.12721491
File: 136 KB, 750x661, 1598196802751.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12709895
this is what watching kraut and tea does to a mf

>> No.12723822

>>12710007
Wrong. There are IQ differences between different species. Eg wolves, primates (gorillas), etc dont be a liar. Im apolitical but I fucking depise bad faith liars if you were dedicated truly to science you wouldnt lie so incessantly to hide your insecurities.

>> No.12724036

>>12721100
It leads to charnel ground that allows you to understand each structure is a projection of self, and any self can project a structure. How broad and fruitful they are tend to be whether or not they are adopted

I understand your point but "constructionism" isn't a singular thing. You wouldn't make the same structure each time you went to build anew

>> No.12724052

>>12723822
I meant inside the same species, fuck you.

>> No.12725710

>>12714221
this is just sad

>> No.12726187

>>12714221
>my ancestors were too busy rubbing theit hand together not for the purpose of building a fire

>> No.12726206
File: 301 KB, 480x360, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12709963
>so what are the conclusions ?
you know the answer

>> No.12726218

>>12711440
>words words words
and the tallest still gets all the pussy

>> No.12726322

>>12719769
blacks perform well at gcse level because they begin puberty earlier
it's why black teens often tower over their white classmates, and yet by the age of ~25 are a couple of inches shorter
the same applies to intelligence, which actually shows less 'heritability' at 16 than at 18
just those two extra years of pubescence in whites is enough for them to surpass the blacks who've had a headstart

>> No.12726475

>>12726322
The coping is bold

>> No.12727074

>>12726322
Is this your fanfiction?

>> No.12727120

>>12709870
Iron makes people insane, salt makes them retarded. Everybody would be gifted without the two.

>> No.12727158

>>12727120
Salt is too tasty. Most food is horrible without salt

>> No.12727198

>>12727158
That's only because you eeat it. Food will start tasting normal without it, and salt actually starts tasting revolting, if you don't eat it for long enough.

>> No.12727204

Yep whites and blacks should be eliminated to make way for the superiour and intelligent chinese and jews

>> No.12727213
File: 913 KB, 764x545, 1611987981011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12709902
lel this is a reddit sim

>> No.12727261

>>12716276
Being deprived of water can also make your kidneys useless. Does that mean we can't say a thing about how they work? No, you're not even trying.

>> No.12727280 [DELETED] 
File: 26 KB, 337x441, think.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

heres a *.pdf of the full article
http://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
>"A prevailing worldview throughout history has been that economic, cultural,
and other environmental forces are the preeminent causes of group and individual
behavior. Modern social science has typically taken this perspective and promoted
the idea that all babies are born more or less equally endowed in intelligence and
learning ability. It followed therefore that inequalities were the result of social,
economic, and political forces. This worldview generated many strategies for
intervention in the home, the workplace, the mass media, the criminal justice
system, and even the entire social–economic system. Some have been effective
and are almost universally accepted, whereas others have failed and produced
only shattered expectations, resentment, and interethnic hostility.
The major policy implication of the research reviewed here is that adopting an
284 RUSHTON AND JENSEN
evolutionary–genetic outlook does not undermine our dedication to democratic
ideals. As E. O. Wilson (1978) aptly noted: “We are not compelled to believe in
biological uniformity in order to affirm freedom and dignity” (p. 52). He went on
to quote the sociologist Bressler (1968): “An ideology that tacitly appeals to
biological equality as a condition for human emancipation corrupts the idea of
freedom. Moreover, it encourages decent men to tremble at the prospect of
‘inconvenient’ findings that may emerge in future scientific research” (E. O.
Wilson, 1978, p. 52). Denial of any genetic component in human variation,
including between groups, is not only poor science, it is likely to be injurious both
to unique individuals and to the complex structure of societies."

quite cut and dry, i say

>> No.12727285

>>12709870
IQ is not science, I think >>>/pol/ might be more your style.

>> No.12727297
File: 92 KB, 720x789, sci_nietszche.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

heres a *.pdf of the full article

http://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

>"A prevailing worldview throughout history has been that economic, cultural, and other environmental forces are the preeminent causes of group and individual behavior"
>"Modern social science has typically taken this perspective and promoted the idea that all babies are born more or less equally endowed in intelligence and learning ability."
>"It followed therefore that inequalities were the result of social, economic, and political forces. This worldview generated many strategies for intervention in the home, the workplace, the mass media, the criminal justice system, and even the entire social–economic system."
>"Some have been effective and are almost universally accepted, whereas others have failed and produced only shattered expectations, resentment, and interethnic hostility"
>"The major policy implication of the research reviewed here is that adopting an evolutionary–genetic outlook does not undermine our dedication to democratic ideals."
>"As E. O. Wilson (1978) aptly noted: “We are not compelled to believe in biological uniformity in order to affirm freedom and dignity” (p. 52)."
>"He went on to quote the sociologist Bressler (1968): “An ideology that tacitly appeals to biological equality as a condition for human emancipation corrupts the idea of freedom."
>"Moreover, it encourages decent men to tremble at the prospect of ‘inconvenient’ findings that may emerge in future scientific research” (E. O. Wilson, 1978, p. 52)."
>"Denial of any genetic component in human variation, including between groups, is not only poor science, it is likely to be injurious both to unique individuals and to the complex structure of societies."

>> No.12727311

>>12721008
Those patterns are already being tested for in IQ tests.

>why not test IQ by dancing?
How would you even make that fair and comparable? Why inject motor skills in your test of cognitive abilities?

>> No.12727320

>>12727285
>IQ is not science
neither is dark matter theory, the big bang theory (lamba cdm!! i know stuffs!!), or the concept of atoms but im sure you're still going pray to the universe tonight anyway

>> No.12727360

>>12727320
proj(op,me) = || op ||

>> No.12727568

>>12727360
>improper use of mathematical notation free of destined purpose and meaning
yeah, just go the other pseuds and SOIENCE enthusiasts on plebbit

>> No.12727596

>>12709895
>>12727579
essentially making the same case, but i can already guess which one will get more (you)s

>> No.12727613

>>12709902
if holding the shift key at the right time is the pinnacle for you, then im not sure it's worth convincing you that you're wrong

>> No.12727626
File: 44 KB, 720x765, 3128E859-6FDA-4206-9176-640FFEE118E5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12709870
>spend all their time trying to prove they are the smartest race
>too stupid to realize that it doesn’t matter

>> No.12727660

>>12714439
that’s complete bullshit
>t. rustbelt

>> No.12727668

>>12715338
interesting concept but i am black and have an iq of 138 so make that make sense for me plz

>> No.12727692

>>12727626
>spend all their time trying to prove they are the smartest race
this is not what this discussion is about at all
the fact that an IQ gap exist is denied and labelled "racist" by some is the issue
denial of reality which is in conflict with scientific consensus

this is exactly what the paper (given in >>12727297
) targets

>> No.12727769

>>12715428
reading comprehension fail. he said that brain injury that lowers IQ doesn't necessarily lower g.

>> No.12728403

>>12727769
>not having any clue what you are talking about.
IQ is heavily correlated with G and the purpose of IQ tests is exactly to measure G.

>> No.12728438

>>12728403
IQ tests are pretty much completely useless, otherwise you wouldn't have blithering idiots with high meadured IQ.

>> No.12728659

>>12728438
>IQ tests are pretty much completely useless
IQ tests have a high G load, determining G is exactly their purpose
they are a tool for measurement
saying that IQ tests are useless is about as nonsensical as saying that other measurement tool are useless, like;
"rulers are useless"
a weird thing to say
>otherwise you wouldn't have blithering idiots with high measured IQ
IQ says nothing about knowledge or competence, thats why a person with high IQ still can be uninformed and make silly statements as a result

>> No.12728843

>>12709902
>They hated him because he told the truth.
Based.
>>12709976
Grammarlet cope.

>> No.12728900
File: 104 KB, 853x480, 1599482438685.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12709870
Anyone denying the obvious differences in race above the neck is just nuts
>>12710007
>I can guarantee with out even looking
kek

>> No.12728939

>>12728659
G is defined to correlate with any test results.
>IQ says nothing about knowledge or competence
I'm not talking about ignorance, I'm talking about people with high measured IQ, who nevertheless don't seem to be very intelligent in practice. Adequate information is implied, it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

>> No.12729057

>>12727568
1. It's not improper use at all
2. "free of destined purpose" is meaningless and ironically reeks of pseud
3. you should "just go the" English class and stop shitting up this board with your low-quality posts

>> No.12729264

>>12709895
>too simplistic
hahaha classic pseud.
Use E-Prime language and point out flaws.

>> No.12729520
File: 23 KB, 439x290, dwjt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12709895
>>12709902
>>12709936
>>12709993
^This guy is just pretending there isn't even apparent differences in people with different genes.
>>12710007
>>12710079
^
Interesting theory, can you give some examples?
>>12710176
>>12711193
>>12711884
>>12712931
>>12713086
>>12713423
>>12713701
>>12714221
>>12714295
>>12714516
>>12715428
>>12716276
>>12716572
^The recent present retard
>>12716737
^What about porn?
>>12716787
>>12716796
>>12719529
>>12719688
>>12719692
>>12719851
^Include Blacks and they'd be an outlier
>>12719853

Got tired, but there are a lot oh shills on this site. You're either at some shill farm, A fat communist, a kike, or some kind of bot.

You know that your enemies are strong, why else work to make them weak?

>> No.12730741

>>12729520
>I replied to everyone, what now?

>> No.12730988

>>12727668
black doesn't mean you can't have high IQ by traditional standarda
it's more like cultural immersion
If you get used to the pattern thinking of the culture you are immersed in, you will pick up on the patterned undertones. You are on 4chan after all. I wouldn't say that's very common of the black community overall

high IQ takes an openness and a mild awareness of the medium at the least. race isn't an indicator overall, its just an easy basic assumption about ancestral awareness or conditioning. anyone can learn anything. It's just conditioning.

>> No.12731184

>racial iq studies
Honestly, what is the point of this? There's no way to justify this is a way that's not racist, irresponsible, and not to mention inherently unscientific. Should we do a study on the variance of the amount of money in the banks accounts of people with attached earlobes vs. unattached?

Like let's say you did the research. Niggers r dum, just like you always hoped and dreamed, your bias has been confirmed. Then what faggot? Black people can be treated like black people are treated in America? Let's say you do the ultimate best study, and that blacks have a higher average iq than American whites.
>T-this can't be! My inherently unscientific bias has been defeated!!
Do you dedicate your life to fighting proven injustice towards black American? No? You'll just treat them like Asian Americans and continue to cope?

>> No.12731205

>>12731184
>Honestly, what is the point of this?
OY VEY
>There's no way to justify this is a way that's not racist,
OY GEVALT
>irresponsible, and not to mention inherently unscientific.
SHUT IT DOWN, MEASURING THINGS IS INTRINSECALLY UNSCIENTIFIC!

>> No.12731213

>>12731184
>anything i disagree with is unscientific

>> No.12731292

>>12731184
They always say this. They always say "racist and irresponsible"
Use E-prime language, please.

>> No.12731313

What is the relationship between intelligence and intelligence quotient? Just some general correlation? If Feynman had IQ 125 then I can't imagine that it's that closely correlated.

>> No.12731334

>>12713101
Whites have more geniuses

>> No.12731447

>>12731313
>What is the relationship between intelligence and intelligence quotient?
Are you perhaps an ESL speaker? No worry. The word quotient means "a degree or amount of a specified quality or characteristic". A strong person can be said to have a strength quotient, a beautiful person can be said to have a beauty quotient, an intelligent person can be said to have an intelligence quotient. Only the last sentence is common in everyday conversation because a popular test that measures intelligence happens to use this word. If someone talks about an intelligence quotient they are most likely thinking about this test, however it still just means "a degree of something". A person with intelligence is a person with a quotient of intelligence, the relationship is like fire having a degree of heat.

You will also hear the word quotient in mathematical contexts where it has a different and more specific meaning.

>> No.12731648

>>12731313
Feynman is a midwit that got lucky

>> No.12731748

>>12711193

If you're gonna study science you'll find uncomfortable truths, it is what it is lefty.

>> No.12731786

>>12731648

seethe

>> No.12731846

>>12731334
Doubt that.

>> No.12731884

>>12731846
It's a fact
List of nobel laureates, famous scientist with big contributions, philosophers, musicians, etc. Really anyone that contributed to what is our common knowledge was and is a white man.
Put that in opposition to mud huts and peanut butter. IQ is just one of the many facettes of very obvious inferiority.

>> No.12731921

>>12731884
>List of nobel laureates
Nobel prize is a meme because the vast majority of fields the prize actually does not cover at all on top of the politics.

>> No.12731949

>>12731921
They used to be relevant for a while so they're worth mentioning but yes, we can definitely discard the recent crap.

>> No.12732171

>>12731921
>ohhh but it's not omnipotent so I'll just discard it
And even if it were this still doesn't refute the argument

>> No.12732243

>>12731949
Lots of fields are ignored by it. Mathematics, Geology, agriculture, social sciences, engineering etc

>> No.12732614

>>12732243
>Geology, agriculture, social sciences
>nobel prize for collecting boulders, mowing lawns, telling people that they are racist and others oppressed
you cant be serious

>> No.12733604

>>12731921
the prize covers all relevant fields

>> No.12734390

>>12732614
The boulders look really cool ok.

>> No.12735776

>>12720943
I have a 140+ IQ and instead of responding to you I thought it better to instead point out how much of a tremendous retard you were.

If your retardation were placed in the Great Lakes, we would all die.

No, that's not very wittiful, just holy cow you are retarded.

I don't even know what you wrote, nor do I even remember why I'm responding to you.

>> No.12736935
File: 485 KB, 1264x554, EhXJYaA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12731184
You want to know what's the point? Why we post it so much? Because racial IQ gap explains virtually all of racial inequality that exists in a society. Inequality in incomes, educational attainment, poverty, unemployment etc. All these gaps either significantly narrow, disappear or become reversed after IQ is controlled for. People like you however attribute them to racism, discrimination, Jim Crow, legacy of slavery and whatever else you imagine white people did. And your way of correcting for that is to give blacks a leg up even if it's at expense of others. Anything from racial quotas at universities and job market to reparations.

All these policies stand on the assumption of innate racial equality. If you prove that there are biological differences between the races which are responsible for their outcomes in society (and which can not be changed) all affirmative action policies become obsolete. This is why we keep talking about it. Not to stroke our egos over how smart our race is but to use it as a self-defense against people like you.

You want us to stop bringing up race and IQ? Fine, you stop punishing smart people because blacks have shitty genes.

>> No.12736939
File: 141 KB, 1528x1156, NYT_raceandclass_Mar_19_2018.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12727660
That's complete fact.
>t. knows the data

>> No.12736945

>>12714295
>If you looked at muh objective crime stats in 1850s
The oldest crime stats I saw where from 1920s and Irishmen had crime rates similar to other white ethnic groups. It's safe to say you're making shit up.

>> No.12736950

>>12719688
>I don't think black people have inherently low IQ. I think it's just that a lot of them are poor and don't have access to good education.
15 point IQ gap exists even among white and black students who attend the same school

>> No.12736954

>>12719730
>What about segregation and Jim Crow?
Why would having black-only institutions decrease their IQ?

> Institutions and masses of people don't change overnight.
> I mean, there was a 100 year long gap between the 13th Amendment and the Civil Rights Movement.
Effects of slavery went away after two generations. If Jim Crow was responsible we would be seeing some change already.
https://www.nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w9227/w9227.pdf

>> No.12736979

>>12736954
>Why would having black-only institutions decrease their IQ?
Come on, you know that blacks always got the shitty left over stuff from white schools. You don't have to act retarded to prove your point.

>> No.12736980
File: 80 KB, 1272x800, 1502487106331.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12719936
>- why should there be a difference between Norway and Sweden?
>- why should there be a difference between Portugal and Spain?
>- why should there be a difference between Thailand and all its neighbours?
>- why should there be a difference between North and South Korea? Or South Korea and Japan for that matter?
Someone just fucked up the coloring when making this map. Pic related is what it should really look like.

>- why should there be a difference between UK and Ireland?
This has been attributed to brain drain of Irish immigrant to the US

>> No.12736988
File: 232 KB, 676x387, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12736979
>Come on, you know that blacks always got the shitty left over stuff from white schools.
No I don't know that. But I do know that black schools receive more funding per student and that black schools have more experienced teachers with more formal education and more pay.

https://www.heritage.org/education/report/the-myth-racial-disparities-public-school-funding

>> No.12737040
File: 42 KB, 1024x492, segregated-water-fountains.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12736988
>No I don't know that.
What country did you get your pre-college education? Serious question, I'm not trying to be a smart ass. But yes, during segregation blacks across the board received less and cheaper equipment than whites. The impact of this is clear as during desegregation test scores and earnings increased and dropout rate and even incarceration rates decreased, all while the white values for these metrics stayed the same.
https://cepa.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/reardon%20brown%20fades%20JPAM%20final%20jan%202011.pdf
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0003122413496252
>But I do know that black schools receive more funding per student and that black schools have more experienced teachers with more formal education and more pay.
This is mostly the rubber-banding effect of segregation and what was mentioned above. With a touch of nu-"blacks" believing that the society is anywhere on the same level as Jim Crow let alone slavery.

>> No.12737066

>>12709895
>it's too complex
>thus
>it doesn't exist
kek is this the best psyop that you shills can invent?

>> No.12737102

>>12736988
Imagine getting everything handed on a silver plate and still hardly being able to make it.

>> No.12737104
File: 115 KB, 652x320, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12737040
I know black schools were worse during segregation, but my point is that since they are better now, and we see no increase in black IQ scores, the conclusion is that school quality probably doesn't matter at all. This is further supported by the fact that test scores are unrelated to increased spending.

> The impact of this is clear as during desegregation test scores and earnings increased and dropout rate and even incarceration rates decreased, all while the white values for these metrics stayed the same.

The incarceration rate for blacks was actually smaller during segregation than it is now. Racial income gap started narrowing during segregation. It was due to migration of blacks North where wages were higher.
More on that here: https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/19/segregation/

And white wealth did not stay the same in the slightest. It increased at higher rates than that of blacks.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/todays-racial-wealth-gap-is-wider-than-in-the-1960s

I don't know about test-scores. The oldest SAT data I've seen were only to 1970s and since then the racial gap remained the same. What's your source on that?

>> No.12737108
File: 48 KB, 640x411, Incarceration rates, black and white, 1926 to 2010, U.S., line graph.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12737104
Another visualization of the incarceration rate over time

>> No.12737224

>>12736980

Lol @ this butthurt chink

No, the map in >>12719665 is correct.
Source is Lynn 2006 which was Richard Lynn's latest book on the matter.

Lynn 2002, which seems to be the primary source for your map, uses faulty data for China, because it's limited to tests taken over the internet in China's largest cities by elite subjects, whereas Lynn 2006 is more comprehensive.

Your map is also a mess for the rest of the world since it cherrypicks like 6 different sources. Anyone can manipulate the data with so many sources. The inclusion of PISA seems particularly suspicious and again meant to inflate China's score.

>> No.12737259

>>12737224
I'm not a chink.
Lynn's 2006 book is not the latest in the slightest. He wrote two others since then. One in 2012 and latest in 2019. China had IQ of 105 and 104 respectively.
2012 book had direct measured for 161 nations while 2006 book had direct measured only for 113 nations. The rest were only IQ estimates derived from their ethnic compositions. So it's not more comprehensive
I would rather use the data from 2012 book but nobody made a map from it so I just post this one

>> No.12737295

>>12709870
>>12710024
>>12710063
>>12710176
>>12710174
Don't care about the topic but why is this fag avatarfagging as himself

>> No.12737388

>>12737295
>being this new
>never heard of the godking
point and laugh at the newfag

>> No.12737409

>>12709870
imagine having to resort to genetics and statistics studies to rediscover obvious things that even illiterate people already knew 150 years ago

>> No.12737951

>>12737409
>things that even illiterate people already knew 150 years ago
that the man of color is inferior in regards of intellectual ability?

>> No.12737976

>>12737951
everybody has their own ways, asshole. you probably don't see the picture.

>> No.12738468

>>12709902
Based capitalization nazi.

>> No.12738502

>>12709870
My thoughts are that you're not white and never will be, Gonzales.

>> No.12738505

>>12737295
This is a Sci meme from like 4 or 5 years ago. Don't worry, anon is not namefagging.

>> No.12738509
File: 293 KB, 894x894, C339217D-D448-4628-BE23-5CFDACEFEA5C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>shut the fuck up redditor, this one study is proof that it's okay for me to scream "nigger" at people on the bus!!
>50 separate studies showing that transition is the best cure for gender dysphoria? NOOOO SHUT THE FUCK UP!! WHAT ABOUT MUH REPLICATION!! WE STILL DONT HAVE ENOUGH DATA!!!
the absolute state of /r/sci

>> No.12738526

>>12738509
Alternatively:
>heh, take that libtard, I found some bunk science I could take out of context to justify my hatred of black people (despite growing up in a 99% white suburb and never interacting with them)
>what do you mean covid is real? SCIENCE IS FAKE AND JEWISH FUCK OFF ITS MY RIGHT TO GORGE MYSELF ON CHICKEN TENDIES!!!

>> No.12738528

>>12738509
>>shut the fuck up redditor, this one study is proof that it's okay for me to scream "nigger" at people on the bus!!
Aside from the fact that this paper is a review of a literature for the past 30 years which consists of hundreds of studies, the other part is something shitlibs actually believe. It's not even that far fetched. I bet there are many of them who think we post about race and IQ just we could literally say "nigger". They are that retarded.

>> No.12738584

>>12738526
>>12738509
>I AM SILLY
Wow you won the argument. Good job ! now you can go back.

>> No.12738585

>>12738528
You are retarded, yes.

>> No.12738588

>>12738584
>no rebuttal

>> No.12738638
File: 14 KB, 432x288, 1610043996130.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Day 6 of Race & IQ thread
>liberals start having conversations with themselves

>> No.12738655

>>12738585
>n-no u
Why don't you go back to MS paint putting MAGA hats on soijaks and stop shitting up this thread with your schizo posting?

>> No.12738665

>>12738655
Seethe harder.

>> No.12738712

>>12738526
>take out of context
cope

>> No.12738725
File: 58 KB, 480x360, Niggachu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

k but what about the jews?

>> No.12738746

>>12738725
I like the part where jews get autistic about who is genetically a true jew and the stricter the criteria the more it reduces the average IQ.

>> No.12738845

>>12738588
NO I AM NOT SILLY

Satisfied ?

>> No.12739133

>>12738526
Shitlibs that functionally segregate themselves off from the majority of the underclass minority population and only either interact with the most talented tenth of the minority population or watch them in movies and on TV are in no better position to make judgements about said populations character than someone with the same experience who thinks the opposite.

Shitlibs that do interact with the average underclass minority tend to form various conspiracy theories and philosophies to rationalize away the reality of their experience. These usually take the form of the belief that a specter of "racism" is the cause for the ills they have observed in the minority populations. These theories have no scientific backing and only exist in the form of media headlines and slam poetry. I mean, what on earth does it matter to an underclass minority with HIV and 4 fatherless children that some guy in Vermont calls them a nigger on the chans?

But regardless of that shitlib distinction, only one group has real political weight. So you get top down movements with billions of dollars in funding based entirely on the preconceived notions of a no contact shitlib to defund and reduce police presence in areas where the underclass minority population is the most likely to call the police. Directly leading to more death and suffering for those underclass minority groups in order to serve the political and philosophical preferences of the no contact shitlib upperclass.
I mean, imagine calling the police because something terrible happened, and the police take 20 minutes to get there instead of the usual awful 10 because some no contact shitlib faggot retard niggerlover got juiced up on race propaganda on netflix and twitter and decided that the information garnered from those sources left him in a better position to make judgements for the underclass minorities than the minorities themselves could make.

>> No.12739645
File: 129 KB, 1016x768, IQ polygenic gene race.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12709870
3 IQ clusters when you look only at polygenic scores (no environmental noise):

- African

- Indian (includes Latinos, whites, Arabs)

- Asian (includes SEAsians)

>> No.12739649

>>12739645
the IQs of American Blacks and all Whites are massively inflated by environmental gains.

>> No.12740115

>>12739649
>environmentalist delusions
If you would have read the paper which is the base of this thread then you would know that's bullshit

Also if anything the IQ scores for those in the western world are not inflated, but where they are naturally without any adverse environmental influences.
Would make much more sense to say that the IQ scores in the less developed parts are deflated in comparison.

>> No.12740863

>>12710174
Has it been this long
I remember the initial post
You said you didn't care about other peoples opinions of you, and I asked why you styled your hair then

good times dude, thanks for reminding me how many years Ive wasted on this site

>> No.12741660

>>12740863
dont think that shane still posts
didnt he used to have a trip or was he just namefagging?

>> No.12741693

>>12728939
>I'm not talking about ignorance, I'm talking about people with high measured IQ, who nevertheless don't seem to be very intelligent in practice.
How is that possible, are you talking about some kind of high functioning autists?

>> No.12741892

>>12714221
>'Prof' = 'Adjunct Lecturer'

An intellectual pygmy with delusions of grandeur.
https://www.professorwatchlist.org/professor/anthonyzenkus

>> No.12741914

>>12741892
>intellectual pygmy with delusions of grandeur
Describes 99% of twitter.

>> No.12741951

>>12736988
You can take a black to learning but you can't make him think.

>> No.12742890

>>12710091
>>12710007
>argument by definition
very advanced faggotry

>> No.12742969

>>12731648
bold claim

>> No.12744810

>>12742969
no really, he has like 125 IQ

>> No.12746321

>rushton and jensen (both accredited and respected authorities in their field of expertise).
LOL

>> No.12746383

>>12746321
He's right. Even environmentalist like James Flynn or Sandra Scarr spoke highly of Jensen.

>> No.12746419

>>12709870

OP actually buying memes.
sadness :(

>> No.12747008

>>12746419
>factual research by reputable top experts in their field
>its a meme
sloppy job mossad

>> No.12747484

What gene is it in a black person that would make them low IQ? Is it linked to the genes that make one physically black, or is there just a higher percentage of low IQ Africans due to natural selection? Why do high IQ black people exist? Can this be solved with eugenics?

t. Interested high IQ black person

>> No.12747497

>>12747008

A black person has a higher cognitive potential actually because rithm and harmonies equal logarithms and IQ is a neural encoding problem.

A brain without western education counts in logarithms.

> t. A guy without high school diploma who blows ai phds out of the water.

>> No.12747564

To illustrate the whole woke thing and keeping it "real' comes from black people.

White peoples iq comes from recursion, Which is pretty low hanging fruit and requires stack frames so the obsession with social norms. As a way to reduce compute and memory

They dont even do it that well desu.

Ponder that

>> No.12747583

>>12747484
Interestingly whites and blacks may have differing allelic compositions of "stupid genes". We know Europeans have undergone positive selection on intelligence before, what with the dark ages and enlightenment, so "stupid genes" in Europeans are likely an "intentional" throttling of cognitive abilities, for the tradeoff of lower rates of schizophrenia/bipolar disorder or other mental diseases.

Really, evolution of intelligence is not a linear track, you introduce too many intelligence variants without stupid variants to balance them, you're going to skyrocket mental disease, cancer, birth complications from head size, ect. Jews sort of exist at the apex of this: higher intelligence without massive heads, Einstein in fact notoriously had cranial volume well below average. You want to find the combination of alleles which offer the highest intelligence for the lowest increases in brain size. You may be high IQ, but you exist at a local maximum of your population, further increases require actual evolution.

So to say all of this is no: you would not be able to solve it with Eugenics in any achievable fashion, likely not even within the next 10k years or so. "high-IQ" individuals differ qualitatively across groups, Asians may score higher than average on IQ tests than Europeans, yet they've contributed actual dogshit to mathematics, despite making up like a 4th of the world population. If we were to perform Eugenics on blacks, then the genes which we would need likely don't even exist in their genepools, think CCR5-delta32. Which at that point we'd have to introduce Europeans, but then that begs the question: why even take the time and trouble of salvaging the population, when Jews and Europeans still exist?

>> No.12749111

>>12747497
>basic spelling mistakes
>"blow ai phds out of the water"
yeah, you blow AI PhD's lmao

>rithm and harmonies equal logarithms
?
>IQ is a neural encoding problem
wat
>A brain without western education counts in logarithms
meds

>> No.12749137

>>12710123
>the biggest part of population is open and receptive for rational arguments
Let's put it to the test:
There is no data linking loli-pornography to increases in child abuse.
Therefore, there is no harm in allowing or consuming it.

>> No.12749702

is the peak of normal distribution of Intelligence shifted depending on race? yea probably in the same way physical ability and susceptibility to certain diseases is.
I don't really care though to turn it into some racist or supremacy thing, there is plenty of stupid to left of each races distribution and plenty of smart to the right.

I do think that proper acknowledgement of brain differences in science/medicine should be a thing. A population with lower average IQ should probably tailor their learning program differently while personality differences common to certain races should be acknowledged by psychological medicine practices in the same way physical susceptibilities are.

>> No.12749713

>>12710079
>The more I debated with them the more familiar I became with their argumentative tactics. At the outset they counted upon the stupidity of their opponents, but when they got so entangled that they could not find a way out they played the trick of acting as innocent simpletons. Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter arguments and bolted away to another field of discussion. They would lay down truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, then they were applied to other problems and matters of an essentially different nature from the original theme. If you faced them with this point they would escape again, and you could not bring them to make any precise statement. Whenever one tried to get a firm grip on any of these apostles one’s hand grasped only jelly and slime which slipped through the fingers and combined again into a solid mass a moment afterwards. If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The [Redditor] would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened. Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday’s defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct. Sometimes I was dumbfounded. I do not know what amazed me the more–the abundance of their verbiage or the artful way in which they dressed up their falsehoods. I gradually came to hate them.

>> No.12749725

>>12749137
>There is no data linking loli-pornography to increases in child abuse
because there is a lack of data its bad practice to make any kind of assumptions until there are verified studies about this topic
>Therefore, there is no harm in allowing or consuming it.
no, this is not a legitimate conclusion, because the starting point is a simple lack of information

ill give some other example for this;
tobacco was consumed way before anyone did studies revealing that tobacco smoking was harmful.
still this doesnt mean that smoking tobacco was harmless up until the studies were done.
even people who didnt know that smoking is to the detriment to their health were still exposed to its negative influences

>> No.12749874
File: 139 KB, 300x989, thumb_in-x-loge-the-inverse-opperation-of-the-exponential-function-56688120.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12749111
> those digits
> ngmi

>> No.12749881

>>12749725
there are though. Studies done on this have found no correlation between consuming lolishit and child abuse. I can only find the one done on actual cp rn, which is even more damning https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716325/

>> No.12750067

>>12709902
fucking pseud

>> No.12750080 [DELETED] 
File: 113 KB, 384x216, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR]

Will we ever be able to construct/'3d-print' elements atom by atom to theoretically create anything we wanted?
I realise the answer is probably no, but why?

>> No.12750084 [DELETED] 

>>12750080
meant to create a thread, oops.

>> No.12750137

>>12709870
I'm still flabbergasted at the mental gymnastics displayed by liberals concerning black underperformance, when we now have asians as a sample size of 20 million people who magically are exempt from "institutional racism" and even outperform whites.

How long will the charade last?

>> No.12750178

>>12747484
Afaik de dont really know as of now the entirety of genes impacting intelligence. I've heard around 20% of heritable is could be explained through genes, and it is a recent development. Human genome sequencing is quite new in the grand scheme of things. But i'm not a genetician or a psychologist. To know more you would need to lookup documentation on genetics, studies being done recently with gene sequencing. I'm not a specialist so only know second hand information, like the majority of the population.

The prior I have for what would be the outcome once full large scale studies are conducted, I'm afraid, will probably be that life outcome differences both inside racial groups and between them, will be partly explained through genes. I don't see a way out of this apart from a miracle. Brain development is a thing that is influenced by genes. Claiming the contrary would destroy a large part of what science claims to know about biology.

>> No.12750182

>>12750137
It will stop when all the other nonwhite groups get sick of this bullshit, you already see it starting in the asian community.

>> No.12750183

>>12750137
They would just say they are unrepresentative sample of Asians because only the richer ones were able to move to America. Better example is jews. They arrived dirt poor from dirt poor Eastern Europe and faced similar circumstances lie blacks (segregation from clubs, quotas in universities etc) and now they are among the richest ethnic groups in the country. Richer than white majority. Not a single environmentalist theory can explains why jews were able succeed this much in relatively short time period while blacks remained an underclass for over a century.

>> No.12750186

>>12750183
Discrimination against jews doesn’t compare to the discrimination that blacks faced. Not even close.

>> No.12750193

>>12750186
Either way, blacks don't face any discrimination now and they haven't for decades but they don't even come close to being as successful as jews.

>> No.12750197

>>12750182
On the contrary, asians seem to wholeheartedly support SJW bullshit.

>> No.12750238

>>12750193
Discrimination against blacks has only ceased recently. Nothing you've presented suggests that black people can't become as successful as jews in 2 to 3 generations. Although, kikes are outliers in that they practice nepotism heavily.

>> No.12750246
File: 59 KB, 256x256, face-with-rolling-eyes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12750238
>recently
>60 years ago
> aka 3 generations for niggers

Meanwhile, within a single generation of illiterate yids landing on the shores of America, WASPs were instating anti-jewish quotas at all ivy league universities because they were just too god damn successful!

>> No.12750291

>>12750238
>Nothing you've presented suggests that black people can't become as successful as jews in 2 to 3 generations.
Civil Rights act was passed in 1960s, that's about 2-3 generation ago and we see no improvement of black economic status.

>Although, kikes are outliers in that they practice nepotism heavily.
Blacks are extremely ethnocentric as well.

>> No.12750579
File: 24 KB, 690x307, in-group.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12750291
>Blacks are extremely ethnocentric as well.
Whites are the only non-ethnocentric ethnic group.

>> No.12750667

>>12750579
>That pic
>"Feeling thermometers"
Am I retarded? Or did they get their data from fucking temperature readings?

>> No.12750713

>>12747484
>What gene is it in a black person that would make them low IQ?
There's a picture around with a list of like 200 genes associated with intelligence that are uncommon among blacks maybe some anon will post it.
>Is it linked to the genes that make one physically black, or is there just a higher percentage of low IQ Africans due to natural selection?
Second option is more probable, though it's more likely a lack of natural selection.
>Why do high IQ black people exist?
Because these genes while uncommon do exist. Even if the mutation didn't arise in africa, africans have a small percentage of eurasian ancestry.
>Can this be solved with eugenics?
Yes since smart blacks exist.

>> No.12750773

>>12750291
>we see no improvement of black economic status
You're wrong.

>> No.12752940

>>12709870
> This thread
Rent free.

>> No.12753033

>>12750579
>whites are suicidal
legitimately true.

>> No.12753260

>>12709976
This

>> No.12753372

>>12750579
What is wrong with white liberals?

>> No.12753552

>>12753372
Higher IQ which has been correlated with higher empathy.

>> No.12753599
File: 186 KB, 2048x1024, EmUcWwKW4AAqJSh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12753372
Mental illness. Literally.

>> No.12753624

>>12753552
explain high iq sociopaths

>> No.12753629

>>12753552
I doubt it. There isn't even any agreed upon measure of empathy that could be correlated with IQ scores in the first place. But still, white liberals are only empathetic to blacks and other non-whites, not to their own kind. At best you could argue that empathy towards the outgroup is correlated with IQ but I'm pretty skeptical of that given that all generally considered smart people in the past were white nationalists.

>> No.12753697

>>12753372
porn and atheism.

>> No.12753848

>>12728403
you keep miscomprehending. read my post carefully again.

>> No.12753879

>>12753848
no, your post if plain wrong and nonsensical
>"The terms IQ, general intelligence, general cognitive ability, general mental ability, and simply intelligence are often used interchangeably to refer to this common core shared by cognitive tests"
you are not making a distinction and there is no distinction to make in the first place

>> No.12754168
File: 835 KB, 480x360, 1613777240499.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12754180

>>12709870
Whose is that faggot in pic. Thinking he's hard with a cig in his mouth. Cringey little shit.

>> No.12754194

>>12753879
No, IQ is not the same as g. The study found that people that had decreases in IQ due to brain injury, had those decreases in the non g-loaded parts.

>> No.12754196

>>12754168
purely socioeconomic factors

>> No.12756299
File: 154 KB, 1633x1029, Tan-Fig-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12747484
It is more likely to be caused by the lack of a gene. Pure sub-saharan africans have no Neanderthal or Denisovan DNA. Europeans have some Neanderthal DNA and asians have some Denisovan DNA. That means ancient humans walked out of Africa and bred with other ancient humans, the distance between these ancient humans was genetically close enough to lead to fertile offsprings. Not long after Neanderthals and Denisovans went extinct but their genetic legacy remained, their little bits of DNA that were added only to certain human populations on the planet. We therefore have a relatively good reason to suspect that adding those bits of DNA can have some effect, an effect that is relatively weak (we are still 99% identical as a species) but if we look close enough statistically then small effects can make ripples.

As for the genetic link between skin color and intelligence, there are disorders that alter pigmentation (melanism and albinism) and they don't genetically interfere with the brain's development. The color black and white have nothing to do with intelligence by themselves, whether smarter members of a species happen to be light or dark is the result of a coin toss. Among birds, the smartest are black (crows and ravens).

>> No.12756698

>>12754168
Clearly the fault of the racist baby

>> No.12757816

>>12754168
clearly oppressed, she couldnt help herself

>> No.12759619

>>12747497
>>12715319
>>12715338
I understand your point, but i have a doubt, while it's true that you can consider the IQ test biased, it's also true that the "intelligence" that they test can be considered the most useful, we get to this technological age not with audio patterns but with the "euro" patterns, like math, i am sayin "euro patterns" because its not exclusive to that zone, but middle easterners and asian used it too, and it proved to be the most benefical to science and technology. And the "sound pattern" it's not exclusive to blacks, the ibericans can dance well too. Thanks for your ideas.

>> No.12760125

>>12759619
>it's true that you can consider the IQ test biased
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>> No.12762168
File: 504 KB, 1120x2499, 1586524640458.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12747484