[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 7 KB, 229x220, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12669527 No.12669527 [Reply] [Original]

Why is everyone plain ignorant of physiology? You faggots always talk about putting men on Mars, well what the fuck do you expect to happen to their hearts, kidneys and lungs in the low gravity? You talk about becoming cyborgs and shit but you don't understand how connective tissue works. You say upload your brain or whatever schizo bullshit but the "science" that was supposed to study the brain is now playing with computers and statistics, the concept itself is schizo bullshit. I mean, don't you get biology classes in highschool?

>> No.12669574

>>12669527
Fuck biology we won't need knee surgeons on Mars

>> No.12669578

They think that process and relations are secondary to what a thing is.

>> No.12669640

>>12669527
>Why is everyone plain ignorant of physiology? You faggots always talk about putting men on Mars, well what the fuck do you expect to happen to their hearts, kidneys and lungs in the low gravity?
I expect the clever researchers all over planet earth who are working on this problem to come up with a solution. They are already working on this for astronauts on the international space station, since they seem to lose bone density and muscle mass, and solutions are already being figured out.
>You talk about becoming cyborgs and shit but you don't understand how connective tissue works.
I went to university for an undergrad and grad degree in a medical research field
>You say upload your brain or whatever schizo bullshit but the "science" that was supposed to study the brain is now playing with computers and statistics, the concept itself is schizo bullshit.
This sentence has barely any content because you haven't clearly explained what you mean.
>I mean, don't you get biology classes in highschool?
Yup, like I said before, my undergrad and grad are in medical research.
Also, this will probably trigger you and i'll oversimplify, I think that our minds are simply produced by the electrical activity in our brain (oversimplified) so I think we can hypothetically replace every neuron with an artificial computer (oversimplified) to """"upload"""" (oversimplified) our brain in a way that isn't just making a copy.

I await your seething and coping