[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 35 KB, 500x500, f57abc86ecb42d01bd5b358e965b6196.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12503908 No.12503908[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I am a tall, blonde, athletic and intelligent person, scientifically speaking, why a man with chad atributes is fucking lonely and playing videogames all day? I could be doing great things and I just train a bit to mantain myself and study enough to pass the exams, why am I such a disgrace to our race?

>> No.12503935

ancient med rape baby, currently being purged, hold still, this will only hurt for a lifetime.

>> No.12503940

>>12503908
Sounds like you lack confidence.

>> No.12503956

>>12503908
Because you think in those terms you absolute faggot.

>> No.12503961

>>12503908
Stop playing videogames and get a notebook for the goals. Put them in Present Simple, like "in 2021 I have my business up and running" or something of the kind. There are many ways to get it write: set ten goals for the next ten years. Or set thirty goals and choose only three, or only two, or only one, for focus is the key.

>> No.12503962

i am the same, but at least we are self aware enough to start making a change. go to therapy and dont whine about ur feelings or this or that but say look currently i am x y z and i dont like that i want to be a b c (for me those things were antisocial, few friends, anxious about social stuff). u say to the therapist, pls give me exercises to do to overcome this, i will do what you tell me, but i just want a guide to fix my life. if ur as lucky as i was ur therapist will give u literally an autistic checklist, and you will get addicted to the improvement u feel when u do these things, and feel urself unlocking ur chad potential. it is confidence like the other poster said, but you cant just acknowledge that its confidence and magically fix it, u need to spend time every day doing stuff to fix it. of course, you can ignore this and keep jerking off and playing video games but trust me with a therapist to handhold ur autistic ass through the process of self improvement, if ur anything like me, is a good idea. to be honest i got this idea and started this from an interview i saw with james murphy of lcd soundsystem. search "james murphy on failure" from youtube and see if it speaks to you

>> No.12504004
File: 61 KB, 1000x800, EOzawadW4AUPj-B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12503908
maybe you just like it that way. I'm not a bad looking guy myself (being 6'5 really helps), but I don't care about people that much. Asociality is not something abnormal. Normies only treat it as such because to them it sounds like the worst thing ever. But this is like the reaction I get when I tell people I'm a physics grad student: "but why, it's so difficult, how can you possibly like it?". But I do.
>I could be doing great things
define "great". Live for yourself, man. If playing vidya and passing classes for a diploma (grades really don't matter unless you're aiming for grad school, networking does) is something you're ok with yourself, then good for you. Never compare yourself to others.

>> No.12504018
File: 397 KB, 443x505, TIMESAND___oy30iy23govvwrybzzc1o3kbnnjjgnn8ytmltutcymtcdt280y802870e9tnnkllogdn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>why doesn't he get along in the society that it is his destiny to destroy?