[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 42 KB, 640x559, 1608720843988.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12499086 No.12499086 [Reply] [Original]

are we able to do things like this yet?
does the brain act similarly when the individual is experiencing these things?

>> No.12499333

>>12499086
Yeah, suicide rates are obviously strongly biased, you can notice genes with (XY) offspring suicide a lot more in more than 160+ countries, up to 7 times compared the other gene configuration.
The other gene configuration looks like it is having a very easy life overall in all countries, with the exception of a handful of less than 10 countries, where it's almost the same or just slightly worse. That said notwithstanding the scientific papers and overall public opinions seem to be rationalizing this with made up research related to hormones and the efficacy of violence in (XY) offspring. When it's obviously a social bias, (XY) offspring is a victim and preplication crisis is just a tool to politicize scientific research.

>> No.12499337

>>12499333
replication crisis*
pardon

>> No.12499462

>>12499333
interesting

checked

>> No.12499489
File: 148 KB, 480x480, based dio.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12499333
Subtle
Checked

>> No.12499769
File: 142 KB, 500x457, 1608718527205.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12499489

>> No.12499782 [DELETED] 
File: 526 KB, 869x702, unknown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I usually don't post on any chan but since people appreciated, I'll rewrite without the broken English since I was just speed-shitposting

"Yeah, suicide rates are strongly differing based on different genes, you can notice the (XY) gene offspring suicide a lot more frequently in more than 160+ countries, the ratio goes up to 7 more times compared to the other gene configuration.
The other gene configuration looks like it is having an overall easy life in any country based on statistical evidence, with only the exception of a handful of countries (less than 10) where the suicide ratio is the same or just slightly worse. That said notwithstanding the scientific papers and overall public opinion seem to be rationalizing this with made up research related to hormones and the efficacy of violence in the (XY) offspring. This is obviously due to a social bias, (XY) offspring is the only proven victim and the replication crisis is provoked by the agenda aiming to politicize scientific research."

>> No.12499783 [DELETED] 

I usually don't post on any chan but since people appreciated, I'll rewrite without the broken English since I was just speed-shitposting

"Yeah, suicide rates are strongly differing based on different genes, you can notice the (XY) gene offspring suicide a lot more frequently in more than 160+ countries, the ratio goes up to 7 more times compared to the other gene configuration.
The other gene configuration looks like it is having an overall easy life in any country based on statistical evidence, with only the exception of a handful of countries (less than 10) where the suicide ratio is the same or just slightly worse. That said notwithstanding the scientific papers and overall public opinion seem to be rationalizing this with made up research related to hormones and the efficacy of violence in the (XY) offspring. This is obviously due to a social bias, (XY) offspring is the only proven victim and the replication crisis is caused by an agenda aiming to politicize scientific research."

>> No.12499792

Based on statistical evidence the other gene configuration looks like it is having an overall easy life in any country, with only the exception of a handful of countries (less than 10) where the suicide ratio is the same or just slightly worse. That said notwithstanding the scientific papers and overall public opinion seem to be rationalizing this with made up research related to hormones and the efficacy of violence in the (XY) offspring. This is obviously due to a social bias, (XY) offspring is the only proven victim and the replication crisis is caused by an agenda aiming to politicize scientific research."

It's a bit better but not perfect

>> No.12500087

>>12499086
Mind if I copy that .jpg?