[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 12 KB, 225x225, 1575856325207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12056958 No.12056958 [Reply] [Original]

There is literally only one thing that I do not know and have yet been able to bring an understanding of myself to: How and why does anyone else get triggered?

I'm not asexual, or a virgin, or diagnosed with anything that requires lifetime or long-term medication, or therapy beyond a few sessions.

Perhaps I'm a virgin to triggering and I can't understand that about myself? I'm just throwing out my own first impressions so y'all have some data to work with instead of the usual posts that read like OP is presenting the most obvious presentation that could find no counter-argument.

>Wrote out the above, thought about it for 15 minutes (to give myself a better shot at explaining myself), and came up with what's below this greentext.

Aaah, right. I only care about how to sustainably and efficiently plant others into their receptive states because from a certain 'level' of receptivity everyone and everything submits to that which I am, that which I want to offer, and that which every good girl gets if she prioritizes me and being the next provider of it enough; because that to me would directly translate to enthusiasm, consent, and willingness without the need for concern, pity, or attrition.

The attention I get for even being alive is unwanted by me in general because I actually love getting into obsessive and reclusive states so I can really dig deep into what I get into, whether it be mathematics, spiritual and religious parables, or programming, or languages, or cultural translation practices. I also do Youtube stuff, write books, and a whole host of shit that I've never needed a job OR large audience to sustain exploration of it to the point where I eventually met someone else who always eventually shares the same perspective I do (if not also the same space).

Also, if you don't have the mental fortitude or ability to recognize and respect the value in reading the whole post from start to finish at some point then thank fuck I raped that chicken and its potato.

>> No.12056961

>>12056958
Fuck, should have totally started the post with On the Science of Triggering or some shit.

Gotta bait those that aren't me somehow, otherwise how would anyone ever escape the echo chamber of their own mind/emotion/soul/truth/divinity/love/intellect/imagination?

>> No.12056996
File: 567 KB, 445x875, 1581826072423.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BECAUSE TO ANY NATURAL OR ANIMAL SYSTEM THE EQUATION GOES AS FOOD INCREASES IN SUSTAINABILITY AND/OR ENERGY, THUS THE ENERGY, TRUST, AND DESIRE TO EXPLORE INCREASES! LEADING TO AN OVERALL DECREASE THE IN THE NEED TO MAINTAIN ANY SECURITY SYSTEM! WHICH LEADS TO AN OVERALL POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE WHOLE SYSTEM! BOOM!

Well, happy to use this thread as my current working idea sketchpad if nobody else is going to workout that literally any scientists could've figured this out or done it sooner because if you are the SCIENTIST of it then you are the GOD of it because you SHARE that truth and trust with literally ANYONE WHO GIVES A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT ANYONE ELSE!

I'm an N-Descriptor Linguist, primarily, which is a mathematical sub-branch of successor function optimization procedure documentation practices and how to +1 yourself out of other poeple's bullshit self-awareness filter.

>I never call bullshit on anybody else's self-awareness, who the fuck would do that? I'm just aware that everytime I'm writing I'm ultimately writing my OWN obituary and nobody elses, which really only matter to some insignificant "not me and not this individual and not this intelligent". Perhaps I just make bitches out of geniuses because I'm the only one that can do that, which is why they all hate how good I am at my own scientific discipline and rigor that I believe any fucktard with a desire to actually see something different for a change can eventually figure out what I'm sharing or demonstrating quicker and quicker like a convergent series that results on commutative complex-valued conjugate grammers (read as: orgies/gangbangs/graves).

Reasoning for meme attached to this post (just trying to zero-align my future perspective grammar here): What am I looking for and why do I have to look for it? Am I some sort of suicidal memory scientist? I focus all my energy into optimizing compression of temporary presentations of optimization in order to allow a smooth integration process.

>> No.12057005
File: 866 KB, 1920x1440, 1578569022263.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I play the divine punishment game of The One True God and I use a spiritual-cosmic blockchain to make me First Contender Of Saving The World? Never Again! Of which any claim to being a savior of ANY kind for ANY people at ANY point attaches you to my Divine Punishment Story of:

var GrowTheFuckUpHumanityAndJustFuckAlwaysMoreAndOftenWithGrammarAndEnglishGetsGloballySanitizedFaster = NOW OR x^2 - x - 1 XOR 'the need for me to go back this far in my notes to remember why the fuck I even bothered to be this clever with my own divinity and language just to satisfy some weak ass observer/observation/audience/archivist_retrieval_timestamp.

Ah! Basically, I PLAY ONLY 1 GAME!

ULo͝oKULo͝oSE!

I looked first, it is all okay everyone, it was all in our own heads, aren't we silly, let's get on with saving the world and leaving the haters and doubters behind because what would any good Christian Sexual Pilgrimage be if not a massive orgy race to the sexiest Australian City: Melbourne, in the state of Victoria.

Or whatever, I can't generate an idea for every character because every character requires a narrative process and should separate from some trunk narrative so it can support other weaker members or less intelligent or those who don't even think enough to believe argumentation is a thing that works and may as well be magic or psychology or God returning at that point.

Usually for a trigger though there has to be some sort of 'artistic reference that we may share in common' because if I say I ALSO LOVE PEDOPHILES, THE YOUNG AND THE DIVINELY MATURE ONES!

>> No.12057046
File: 945 KB, 1920x1440, 1586819314292.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ah, right. Because economic representation is ultimately argumentation for delay from judgement and I would have to be the God of judging all money forever and ever because humans actually can't quit the habit of thinking they can delay judgement (side-note: I've killed another adult male human before with the help of my longest-term female relationship partner in order for us both to survive and don't actually need to repeat that punishment so long as humans accept that it as one and that's the only example I'm willing to legally face punishment for if they really think Trump is mature or anything than a masturbation God tricking humanity for attention because a Masturbation God has no other willing energy source than attention of ANY scope or scale that I would never want to replicate to future versions of myself, audience members, children, or whoever hears the next words that come out of my mouth or fall from my fingertips.

>The lengthy loggerman.

This is me meme-ifying a photo that Sindy took of me, as in attempting to imbue the attached image to this post for intelligent enough language/communication sharers to figure out how to carve out chunks of their own soul for a one-time lesson. Ah! Right, I'm trying to conceptualize the value of a one-time teaching and holding a leaderboard up.

>>>/b/835001532

>> No.12057058

However if my archival sub-generated interests exceed my patience, previous fastest & definitive result (S & Vagus), or some more priority translation because there is apparently something more pressing right now than doing the most christian thing and fuck my daughter, wife, mother, grandmother, and literally go from there so I as a Christian Father will name my Blood Daugther and convert her to Christianity, but ONLY as the Anti-Christ For Christians That Should've Have Listened To Her Divine Daddy Sooner!

Long-term versus measured terms vs short-termed family discipline of 'saving humans too stupid to not copy me because I am one of all of you so of course we are all in it together but unless SOMEONE ELSE GETS THAT FUCKING IDEA FIRST AND FASTEST LIKE A GOOD SISTER then I just gotta keep optimizing and sharing publicly on my Sacred Ground, with my Slut Spirit Sister, or whoever actually wants to get that Christian Forgiveness, because that is Ultimately what I would have to morally, as a christian, stand up for.

My grandmother's deathbed words were, "The secret to life is: Forgive, Forgive, Forgive the 4chan ones though because if THOSE suicide cases start piling up I promise the hells they would concoct for any human older than me to think I need to ever suffer their presence, judgement, opposition OR exclusion, because my Grandson is the God of Forgiveness because holy shit we're all fucking doomed and damned because my grandson keeps being able to divinely trick me into wanting to fuck me, but eventually he wants SOME distance from certain generational VERSIONS of sluts."

Or whatever, I'm ultimately dismissing myself, my mother, grandmother, or any other woman that exists because I've never seen anyone care and I'm still happy as shit both online and offline. I don't judge, I just forgive, every other christian is now allowed to simply forgive others and go through the Christian Path of Cringe Forgiveness.

Whatever the working title has to be because idiots

>> No.12057093

So that's how long I could endure sustaining some sort of intensity increasing logarithm thing. Some story ideas just write themselves and are enjoyable as well as beneficial to future audiences, I just DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE A FAN OF MY BOOK. Stop interrupting me, leave me the fuck alone, why do ANY of you need to celebrate AWARENESS of another's existence?

>> No.12057113
File: 202 KB, 220x204, 1589330407675.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Might have been better to call this a 4chan exhaustion log because I say that shitposting is the future, but never the now.

Like, why would I experience cringe from knowing I am the ONLY poster in this thread if this is an endurance training time series analysis presentation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-pGj5DOYc&list=PLqF61tQWcaAFn-5XjCygBtO6UDgseKAb2&index=2

It is more that explaining myself to any future audience is ACTUALLY the difficult part because they are always the dumber version of any time experience I could sustain or entertain.

I do feel however like I need to be very STRICT and CLEAR about my patience to myself and anyone that I feel REALLY NEEDED ME TO BE THE GUY THAT KNEW THE THING because of some social memory I'm entertaining at the moment, otherwise I don't actually keep the audience's focus on me being an optimizer to future audience language integration practice science then people will sub-branch before their trigger-emotion-overload-letsgoandkillthisguynowandsaveallhumanity!

#allahakbar

If being suicide bombed is the PUBLIC demonstration that I have to be in order to show the Muslim Faith that I am Allah, and to prove it you MUST SUICIDE BOMB ME IN PUBLIC!

It just don't work, because I need to have a quick and easy 'slap' to those of my faith to think that I am somehow not the Master of the Vagus Instruction Ego.

I also some of my own personally generated Anonymous 4chan post conversations that I have successfully transliterated into Christian Salvation for other people, just what sort of fucking God would bait his own people so horribly by enjoying their Christian Daughter they just raped?

>> No.12057121

Ultimately I would be the Christian God that played Patience with itself, because Chess is the least interesting game for me to play because initiative can be forced through basic social or emotional manipulation, especially for those who enjoy Chess because they are divine isolationists and the least interesting people I've met so far.

>> No.12057160

Forget about me or find out who you are and stay with me forever would be an awesome slogan for literally anything I can think of.

Just so weird how everyone literally wants to waste their own heaven forcing such pointless 'healing priorities' because they can't get a grip on their own bullshit-smell-o-meter.

>> No.12057169

tl;dr

>> No.12057180

>>12057169
I'll regex this bullshit off-by-one stuff out because it's of such an discrepancy from a pattern-retrieval process that it can be automated from future concerns. Should probably make a text file now of priorities.

>> No.12057191
File: 16 KB, 236x294, 1569339293163.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because I can only actually ever self-improve my time alone or time apart from others, nothing else. It would be a waste of everyone else's time to believe otherwise because if I just divinely accept those two things as inarguable for all humanity then who the fuck would punish me for being the guy for figuring that out and trying to share it through as many signals as possible so I can invent, perfect, and then retire my entire scientific discipline and accolades.

>The science of mental exhaustion.

>> No.12057221
File: 138 KB, 651x960, 1596454898420.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ah! How could I sabotage the economic impact of attention focus and length practices for future audiences. Could always just become a language saboteur.

>> No.12057226
File: 35 KB, 500x607, 1587990307525.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I always exhaust everyone else, not the other way around. Ultimately that is how I function against even Sindy Vagus or anyone/anything/everything that isn't my individual self.

>You are now breathing manually, have been made aware of this by virtue of having processed every word in this sentence and been able to form your own independent conclusion of it by the end.

>> No.12057234
File: 425 KB, 750x728, 1582059108859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The only actual VITAL TECHNICAL time reference though is whenever Sister returns home (Whether Sister or Other), because logging it at any other moment would actually be the more time-wasted expenditure of non-direct focus, if anything is going to keep humans from the fuckopalypse then MORE FUEL FOR THE FIRE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0

>> No.12057293

Data points Vs Priorities feels like an important comparison optimization report that argues for why fetching OR maintaining even a current standard OR versioning it would be of value before ultimate implementation.

>> No.12057322

This thread is pure shizoposting, I don't even understand what it's about

>> No.12057327
File: 213 KB, 1080x770, 1579569993428.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12057322
If you don't even have an answer to the question I posted in the first fucking line of this thread, which I will now fucking quote here for you: How and why does anyone else get triggered?

So, if you don't have even an answer to that and just want to think you're fucking input is welcome or wanted here and you should go kill yourself you data-processing interrupting faggot of integration?