Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 2.59 MB, 710x400, watson cancelled.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12033961 No.12033961 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Has the western world become more anti science in exchange for political truths in the recent years or am I just imagining things and it has always been like this?

>> No.12033967
File: 33 KB, 615x158, unesco race question 1950.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12033967

>>12033961
if you take science as something to be decided by political committee, it has been this way in the West since about 1950. obviously in the overtly communist blocs it was this way a couple of decades prior

>> No.12034042

is he still alive, he looks terrible there

>> No.12034045
File: 16 KB, 399x400, 1596605202657.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12034045

>>12033961
Yes and it's not just race. Look at sex, the response to the wuflu or climate change.
Notice that I haven't stated support of one side or another for any of these but a lot of people immediately become polarised by these topics and refuse to even consider research that doesn't affirm their bias.

>> No.12034051

>>12033961
>another IQ thread
Someone bring the Patchy pasta please.

>> No.12034077

>>12033961
Thomas Malthus: 1766-1834
There are simply too many people making their livings off population growth. When more than half of your population sustains itself by doing the unsustainable, you've crossed the threshold into evolutionary trap, and your species is dead man walking.

>> No.12034131

>>12033961
Yes, and i can show you exactly how and why.
go on Bitchute and search "culture of critique summary"

culture of critique was written by former evolutionary psychology professor for California State University, Kevin Macdonald, and in it he shows that Jewish culture is a group evolutionary strategy and how that affected sociology, anthropology, and american discourse at large.

seriously the summary is very well done, he cites mainstream jewish sources, just watch the first seven minute segment and if its not incredibly enthralling shut it off. its the single most important book written in the 20th century in my opinion and it will explain more about the world we live in than any other piece of literature, i fucking guarantee it.

>> No.12034135

>>12034131
>Jewish conspiracy
Into the trash it goes.

>> No.12034137

>>12033961

it's probably always been so. Now it's the genetic stuff, despite the scientific community leaning heavily towards genetic explanations of all kinds of traits

watson is just an honest guy. Personally, I believe the intelligence difference is somewhere between 50-80% due to genetic differences. Many things we view as environmental is actually genetic indirectly. The environment a society creates is partly genetic in origin, because genetically smarter og more productive people will create better environments for their kids to cultivate intelligence in

>> No.12034140

>>12034135
its not a conspiracy, it is a group evolutionary strategy.

>> No.12034145

>>12034140
yeah sure stormfrontbaby
go back to your containment board >>/pol/

>> No.12034152

>>12034145
remain ignorant, the fact is they have massive influence in the west compared to their small population size, and they have been instrumental in pushing the anti science cultural explanations in the west for decades. there is an explanation for it, the explanation is its their group survival strategy, they are acting in their own ethnic self interest.

your insults are toothless, "stormfrontbaby"? why are all leftists insults so toothless and immature? piss shit baby and the like? i guess any real insult would be ableist or something.

>> No.12034163

>>12034152

maybe jews are favorable to other jews and are aware of their history with being persecuted and expelled and genocided, and are very smart on average

but they have a lot of sex and children with non-jew whites, so their genetic profile and culture are being destroyed by themselves at a rapid rate by non-jew dicks and pussies. Soon there will be very few "pure" jews left

>> No.12034164

>>12034152
too much text
Just go back to your containment board bro. I know this is not science, you know it's not science, we both know what you're trying to do here. Don't bother arguing, just go.

>> No.12034184

>>12034164
its definitely science. you have never read the book, and you have no idea what you are talking about. you are a reddit tier pussy who "fucking loves science" but you are a midwit. you cannot understand biology and remain a leftist, its mutually exclusive.

>> No.12034191

>>12034163
watch the summary or read the book, it lays out the case completely and its unassailable. your maybes and hypotheticals dont even begin to explain the phenomenon. Its a group surival strategy and furthermore its the only correct answer to the Op's question.

>> No.12034195

>>12034191

probably should have mentioned, not the guy you were talking with before, that was my first post

>> No.12034206

>>12034195
i realized that, look your explanation explains it in part, but the group survival strategy laid out in his book explains it more thoughrouly and also explains why they were so badly persecuted. 109 countries expelled them from their borders, that is a conservative estimate and is more than half of all countries on earth! the official explanation is that it was basically at random. they all needed a scapegoat and decided on jews despite being seperated from each other by geography and hundreds of years, they all expelled them for similar reasons. the truth is, they are more responsible than any other group for the direction our country has been headed for the last sixty years, and its for reasons like that they were persecuted. the summary of the book details the many important jews who removed empiricism from sociology and anthropology and how their views eventually became the mainstream view, despite a complete lack of evidence. the information, the verifiable facts, detailed in the book, and the summary are undeniable.

>> No.12034213
File: 22 KB, 480x360, 4200391786_43bf4097ab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12034213

>>12033961
it kinda has always been this way since proto-marxism (christianity) took hold after the nicene creed. there have been brief intermittent periods where it was less of an issue. now ofc is the culmination of years of this full blown marxist subversion from the seeds that were planted by soviets so it has become increasingly apparent. so much so that you'll see otherwise intelligent people sniff farts like "2+2=5", "science is white colonialism", "sex is whatever i identify it to be ad there is no biological basis for it" etc and not even realize why they're doing it.

>> No.12034226

>>12034163
I really wonder about this, so far the Jewish strategy has been quite brilliant and has been a very efficient usage of the few resources they have, ie. only some ten million human beings on planet earth managing to have astonishing amounts of influence on the world. But what happens in the future when it will be more and more difficult to maintain a cohesive strategy?

>> No.12034232

>>12034206

how does europeans and north americans get so screwed over by this tiny, tiny minority? Are jews that smart and coordinated, while europeans are stupid and submissive? The problem is liberalism, neoliberalism and SJWs, not jews. Most jews are neoliberal or marxist SJWs, but they are still a tiny, tiny minority. The real problem is whites. Fucking white cucks

>> No.12034235

>>12034226
thats why everything is blowing up, due to the nature of the internet the establishment realized they couldnt completely monopolize the narrative in america like they had for sixty years.

Remember it is a FACT that of the eight biggest movie studios every one is owned by a jewish person, they likewise had majority ownership of radio stations, tv stations, record labels and (most surpisingly to myself) textbook manufacturers. all this despite making up 2 percent of the population. that is an incredible statistical over representation that cant be hand waved away by a higher average IQ.

https://www .bitchute .com/video/ReQ1k2VXM61d/

>> No.12034237
File: 180 KB, 556x741, swordsman-karlin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12034237

>>12033961
https://www.unz.com/akarlin/lysenkos-curtain-on-jayman-world/

>Over the past ~5 years, there have been intermittent debates amongst the HBD crowd as to what will come first.

>Widespread HBD acceptance, due to the “free market of ideas” leading to a kind of “enlightened” radical centrist utopia in which liberal-left goodie-goodness is anchored in a benign paternalism borne of HBD realism (i.e. what I’d call JayMan World).

>Neo-Lysenkoist retrenchment, as you need to support the existing belief structure with more and more authoritarianism, whether it comes from established power structures from above or Bioleninist activists from below.

>Many of the HBD people were optimists, ironically because they – broadly speaking, the Quillette/Unherd crowd – were what one might term Western supremacists, believers in the power of the “open society” and “enlightenment now” to produce truth and reason.

>But it now seems pretty clear that they were wrong. They are nice people but they are herbivores and they are going to get eaten.

>The corollary, as I have also often noted, is that future hegemony is now, more and more, exclusively China’s to mess up. I wouldn’t count on it, though, as the one saving grace of these inexplicable bouts of insanity that afflict various major civilizations across history (1917, Cultural Revolution, etc.) tend to inoculate against future ones.

>> No.12034239

>>12034145
>>12034164
So this is the best response your lot can muster. Interesting.

>> No.12034241

>>12034232
watch this
>>12034232
i hate posting a video as a response trust me i know how frustrating it is to get a video response to an inquiry, most of them being badly researched conspiracy theories with orchestral music playing throughout.

just watch the first seven minute segment, if its not interesting and enlightening dont continue watching it. its amazing, i own the book and have read it several times.

>> No.12034252

>>12034226
>But what happens in the future when it will be more and more difficult to maintain a cohesive strategy?

after mixing more with whites, and secular jew birth rates dropping, they will depend more and more on whites, because everyone else will just see them as whites and hate them for that fact alone. By spreading liberalism, progressivsm and pro immigration sentiment, they are literally digging their own grave

>> No.12034253

>>12034135
You proved OPs point. Dismissing things without even looking into them.

>> No.12034267

>>12034252
the fact that it isnt a monolithic jewish group, but a bunch of loosely assosciated jewish groups who are acting on based on their own ethnic self interest, party instinctual and partly developed though trial and error (having been evicted so many times) explains the lack of foresight. the internet is a bigger threat to their hegemony than the brazilification of america. we can have conversations like this for instance where as before almost no one would have been exposed to this information.

>> No.12034280

>>12034267
>>12034252
and what are your bitch asses exactly going to do ? make another /pol/ thread like you have been doing for 10 years ? the internet has been there for 25 years nothing has changed the jews are still at the top and the average zoomer hates white people more than ever

>> No.12034289

>>12034280
hahahaha, the goyim know rabbi. can you feel the walls closing in on you?

>> No.12034291

>>12034289
im white retard but you are both delusional

>> No.12034299

>>12034291
what exactly do you take issue with? that jews are incredibly statistically over represented in very specific and influential fields? or that they use these positions to advance jewish interests?

>> No.12034300
File: 176 KB, 800x1024, 1593468244146.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12034300

>>12034145
low IQ israeli paid 0.1 shekels per post. say hello to the JIDF, moishe

>> No.12034302

>>12034280

I don't know what to do about white people hating themselves and not reproducing and allowing themselves to be replaced by non-whites

well, you could just do a reversal of the lefts and the neoliberal rights propaganda campains, but ultimately it is a hard political and cultural fight. There are no easy solutions. And we're very close to the point of no return - the US is long past that point

to reverse birthrates you either have to take women out of school and partly the workforce, ban birth control, and promote large families. Very hard to accomplish, being realistic

I don't blame the Jews. For every influential neoliberal/marxist pro-feminist, pro-immigration, pro-lgbtq+, there are 30 white ones. I blame human psychology and political ideologies. The birth rate problem affects all nations where living standards are somewhat ok, women get educated and birth control is available

>> No.12034320

>>12034302
honestly white people are this point are a waste most of us are weak physically spend our times consuming useless media and have no solidarity it's just sad maybe in rural parts white people aren't like this idk
maybe russians will take over since they seem to still have a brain and some actual strength
also for me i think one of the reasons is that most white people dont really have a strong father figure most white dads would rather watch tv than teach their son how to fight or teach them science /building cool stuff etc so the young zoomer gets educated by the rappers and the medias and his retarded zoomer friends

>> No.12034325

>>12034320
you have been successfully demoralized. white Americans are of the best stock the world has ever seen. not only are they Europeans, but they are Europeans resourceful enough to have crossed the ocean to begin again on a new continent. I think you will be very pleasantly surprised by how the rest of this year pans out.

>> No.12034328

>>12034325
i'm not american but well hopefully if you say so
what makes you so positive ?

>> No.12034348

>>12034320

the white genome has been degrading the last hundred or couple hundred years, because people with poor genetic quality has been allowed to reproduce. So, maintaining high birth rates and keeping immigrants out is not enough, we also have to make sure people of low quality does not reproduce, or at least does not reproduce more than people of high genetic quality

this is not going to be popular, so yeah, modern society is pretty much fucked. One hope is genetic engineering. Another possiblity is authoritarian breeding farms

>> No.12034543

>>12033967
>if the data indicated something other than what we believe our view would not change
Holy based

>> No.12034606
File: 31 KB, 600x600, 1597980111300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12034606

>>12033961

You're imagining it, this shit has always been the case everywhere. See the trial of Galileo and Nazi Germany book burnings. Science is viewed as a tool first and doctrine of observation second. If the powers that be have little need of a given observation they will discard or put it away.

>> No.12034612
File: 1.21 MB, 339x230, right.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12034612

>>12034213
>proto-marxism (christianity)

>> No.12034637

>>12033961
It's always been like this. Politics always supercedes truth, unless the truth helps some goal.

>> No.12034662

>>12034348
The white genome has been degrading for 2000 years at the very least and I expect non-whites to become fascist in couple of decades. Do you think we still have time to make it?

>> No.12034678 [DELETED] 

>>12034137
>Many things we view as environmental is actually genetic indirectly

I would agree with this. I think a lot of people mistakenly reverse the causal relationship and assume "worse environment [math]\implies[\math] lower intelligence", rather than "lower intelligence [math]\implies[\math] worse environment".

>> No.12034684

>>12034137
>Many things we view as environmental is actually genetic indirectly

I would agree with this. I think a lot of people mistakenly reverse the causal relationship and assume "worse environment lower intelligence", rather than "lower intelligence worse environment".

>> No.12034691

>>12033967
Eisenhower talks about this in his farewell address. It’s the same speech where he talks about the dangers of the Military Industry Complex.

>> No.12034694

>>12034684
>"worse environment *leads to* lower intelligence"
>"lower intelligence *leads to* worse environment"

>> No.12034697

>>12034320
>rural parts white people aren't like this idk

No in rural parts you tend to roll in ignorance. Opting instead to ignore that life is nuanced and show no interest in anything that would actually benefit you.

Really for all the talk about whites being top of the chain, apex, etc. Truth is capitalism is eating the average folks alive because the upper class make them scared about anything not them. The fact jews is drawing this much fear and blacks in the US moving up in class freaked whites the fuck out shows this.

>> No.12035271
File: 36 KB, 500x500, communist-christians.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12035271

>>12034612
https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1894/early-christianity/index.htm

>> No.12035320
File: 91 KB, 1200x1040, D6z71ZNW4AAWyZe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12035320

>uh i would say the different is genetic
wow that's very scientific. it's almost as if not everything is qualitative genetics

>> No.12036052
File: 57 KB, 800x517, I bet the Jews did this.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12036052

>>12034232
>how does europeans and north americans get so screwed over by this tiny, tiny minority?
Maybe they were the master race all along

>> No.12036077

>>12034131
muh jooz stuff relies on the same phenomena as astrology. charlatans like McDonald blame jooz for things that apply to all of humanity. almost all Jewish conspiracies can be disproven by a few statistical facts:
>actual demographics of powerful bankers (they’re mostly Christian white or Chinese )
>Jewish American intermarriage rate (race mixing for /pol/ IQ)
>Israel’s Jewish majority falling from over 90% to around 70% in the last few decades

Anti Jewish propaganda has the most staggering concentration of lies I’ve ever seen in anything. Something about antisemitism is very appealing to the worst humans.

>> No.12036082
File: 226 KB, 1156x684, TIMESAND___Collage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12036082

It has become worse but it was always like this too. In the 40s or 50s, some guy came up with the theory of plate tectonics. His research got suppressed for like 10 years because it explained some weird sounds that were showing up on submarine sonar. Then he eventually got credit for his theory. However, if that guy would have solved RH, would have got hidden for 10 years? NO! Now we have the encryption application, but I think if anyone else had solved it they wouldn't have gotten fucked as badly as I did. For me, they were already fucking me on my free energy and anti-gravity stuff for so many years, RH just got rolled up in that, as did my time travel stuff.

So, it was always this was but it's also worse now.

>> No.12036085

>>12034235
That’s not a fact you retarded incel. Just off the top of my head Disney’s CEO just became non Jewish, time warner is run by at and t (non Jewish management), legendary was sold to a Chinese company.

It’s fucking hilarious how much anti Jewish shills lie, because just the fact that you are lying proves your ideology is complete horseshit.

>> No.12036092

>>12034191
you realize the culture of critique is not valued by any intellectuals right? it’s pure nonsense from start to finish. do you think it’s a coincidence that all jew haters are retarded incels like /pol/?

>> No.12036105

>>12034152
did you really just complain about “leftist insults”? coming from /pol/, a board whose only form of arguing is calling people JIDF or slomo?

>> No.12036110

>>12033961
He said there was a difference on IQ tests, not in intelligence.

>> No.12036200

>>12036082
i am quite interested in your schizoposting anon, do you have a theory of everything?

>> No.12036235

>>12035320
The heck are you talking about?
What he is basically saying is that environmental factors are not sufficient to explain the very real difference and that there is a genetic factor, this stand is supported by literally all of the studies conducted on the matter and yet it is a taboo stance.

>> No.12036254

>>12036077
I don't think a full-blown jewish conspiracy exists but your counterarguments are not very relevant.
Jews are overrepresented among bankers.
A lot of them do frown over intermarriage, and a lot of those who do not argue that it is an opportunity to have more jews since most mixed kids are raised and identify as jewish. But beside that the fact that they are vulnerable in the same way as we are doesn't change anything.
Israel's demographic problem aso doesn't change anything, but it does worry a lot a jews who at the same time enjoy seeing the same problem among whites.

>> No.12036329
File: 92 KB, 819x1024, 1596506245426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12036329

>>12034137
>>12034684

>Many things we view as environmental is actually genetic indirectly.

Tell me the genetic component of staying in cold regions, increasing meat percentage in average diet, salmon migration, lead poisoning and iodine deficiency. All five directly affect IQ and behavior yet are independent of human control. Do you believe that humans intuitively understood that staying in cold regions/eating more meat for thousands of years would increase their cranial capacity? Do you believe that humans intuitively understood occupying areas where salmon migrated would benefit their brain health via omega fatty acid consumption? Do you believe that humans intuitively knew about the harm of lead poisoning and iodine deficiency? Is that why for example the Japanese autistically ate seaweed to the point where their iodine consumption is three to four times average humans everywhere else? Because they knew in advance prior to the discovery of molecular science and neurology that it would increase their IQs?

Only in the past century and a half have we actually understood the long term ramifications of such factors. Prior to this we were unaware of the now obvious correlations. Don't fucking act like we knew this shit and thus the "lower intelligence worse environment" is true. It was all fucking luck. And I'm tired of you disingenuous smooth brains acting like it wasn't.

>> No.12036450

>>12036329
>It was all fucking luck
What difference does it make?

>> No.12036523 [DELETED] 
File: 140 KB, 782x758, EC9BBF0D-01DC-47EE-B159-F3E6F79F533A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12036523

>>12036254
>I don't think a full-blown jewish conspiracy exists but your counterarguments are not very relevant.
Jews are overrepresented among bankers.
/pol/ really needs to make up its mind on this and decide if they want to consider IQ as a real gauge of intelligence or not. With a standard deviation headstart in average intelligence, statistically, 40% of people with an IQ above 145 should be jewish so it really shouldn’t be surprising that a lot of high positions are occupied by jews

>> No.12036531
File: 140 KB, 782x758, B2A2AE19-66D5-4A66-A80C-F27A84D7BD4E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12036531

>>12036254 #
>I don't think a full-blown jewish conspiracy exists but your counterarguments are not very relevant. Jews are overrepresented among bankers.
/pol/ really needs to make up its mind on this and decide if they want to consider IQ as a real gauge of intelligence or not. With a standard deviation headstart in average intelligence, statistically, 40% of people with an IQ above 145 should be jewish so it really shouldn’t be surprising that a lot of high positions are occupied by jews

>> No.12036536

>>12036450

All the difference, since it invalidates the argument of lower intelligence leading to worse environment. Factors outside human control that have ramifications to human intelligence and behavior can't be attributed to human genetics unless you can prove humans intuitively understood said factors affecting IQ before the development of modern science thousands of years prior.

>> No.12036545

>>12036523
and yet jews have never made a first rate contribution to art, music, mathematics or literature. their strongest claim is in theoretical physics where they continually award themselves prizes, but the 21st century is going to reveal almost all of that to be lies

>> No.12036589
File: 36 KB, 427x348, 1595742557038.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12036589

>>12036235
i am just saying that it's a well known and accepted fact that intelligence is quantitative genetics and no one is arguing against that. it's just that a lot of people take this fact and remove the quantitative part to make it seem like its pure genetics.
in any textbook about genetics, intelligence and personality are always used as an example of quantitative genetics. how much is genetic is not so simple since there is usually a shit ton of factors to account for and different studies have given different results not to mention that IQ is shit at measuring potential intelligence in people that don't even know how to read or never went to a school
btw watson thinks dark skin makes you dumber and hornier which is absolute nonsense. he also published in questionable journals (iirc that one with the danish guy that thinks he has psychic superpowers) and made some very questionable unprofessional remarks which are the reasons he lost his honorary titles.

>> No.12036613

>>12036523
>40% of people with an IQ above 145 should be jewish
That's true. Of course if we took into account the age category of powerful bankers there might be a slight change.
But they would be 18% of >130, and 9% of >115. And I don't think a 145 IQ is common among powerful bankers, or media execs, or whatever non-science related.
>/pol/ really needs to make up its mind on this
Well they don't, really. Not as long as you guys don't make up your mind on it too.
Jewish power is deserved ? White power is deserved.
White power needs to be destroyed ? Jewish power needs to be destroyed.
Take your pick.

>> No.12036635

>>12036536
>it invalidates the argument of lower intelligence leading to worse environment. Factors outside human control
What about factors inside human control ? Like education, wealth, etc. Lower intelligence leads to worse environment in these cases.
No one ever argued that there was no luck involved at all btw.
>humans intuitively understood
Why do they need to understand ? Intelligence having unintended effects on environmental factors is still having an effect.

>> No.12036818

>>12036635

>No one ever argued that there was no luck involved at all btw.

But people did argue that environmental factors are over played. And environmental factors that are out of human control is effectively "luck dependent".

>Why do they need to understand ?

Because in order for the argument to have weight either conscious awareness or human genetic influence must play a role. There is no evidence to support that we were aware living in colder regions would make us smarter down the road. Nor evidence that our genes thousands of years ago influenced the migration routes of salmon or compelled us to travel across continents to live near them for means of consumption.

>Intelligence having unintended effects on environmental factors is still having an effect.

Yes, it's still an effect but this also means it is unconscious, undirected, uncontrolled and most importantly luck based. Meaning nothing is stopping these effects from making the environment either worse or better regardless of the intelligence level. For example high intelligence is required for industrialization, however industrialization increased the incorporation of lead in our environment which reduces intelligence and degrades frontal brain lobe thus leading to lower impulse control/anti-social behavior aka criminality. Due to lead entering the blood and crossing the blood brain barrier.

In this instance higher intelligence lead to worse environment. Which in turn hurt said higher intelligence.

>> No.12036874

>>>12036818
>And environmental factors that are out of human control is effectively "luck dependent".
Maybe... but again no one argued against this "luck".

>Because in order for the argument to have weight either conscious awareness or human genetic influence must play a role
No ? Why should it ?

>Meaning nothing is stopping these effects from making the environment either worse or better regardless of the intelligence level.
Yes of course, theoretically. But in fact, the sum of these negative and positive effects just happens to be positive.

>> No.12036911

>>12034045
>Notice that I haven't stated support of one side

you did by pretending there is other side with climate change.

>> No.12036923

>>12034543
that's not what it says there.

>> No.12036938

>>12033961
The state creates various industries that only survive by creating various political myths. These myths need a narrative, a story to keep them alive.

If racial IQ explains the vast majority of differences between black & white outcomes, then millions of people are out of a job. Media, public sector, charities, the list goes on.

I mean just seriously, you'd need an entire establishment to accept that certain groups will never succeed, and that you would need generations of change.

In ten to twenty years, it will be an established fact, just as it was in the past. You simply cannot base a society on lies that do not even produce a single positive result

>> No.12036956
File: 37 KB, 398x376, 1554734320007.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12036956

>>12036613
>Jewish power is deserved ? White power is deserved.
No, a low IQ jew piggybacking on the average IQ of jews as if it has any sort of argumentative power for him is just as disgusting. It happens that most of /pol/ are low 90s IQ blue collar workers who do exactly that but with the IQ of whites, not realising the disparity between them and the average IQ of blacks isn't that big. /pol/tards are seriously more of a nigger to the average /sci/ user who is actually in academia, than a nigger is a nigger to a /pol/tard. Of course it is all genetic and not their fault!

>>12036545
Case in point. This was typed by trembling sub 90 IQ hands who will be flipping burgers again on Monday

>> No.12036981

>>12036956
Calm down bro.

>> No.12037009

>>12033961
>become more
Than what? 1,000 yeas ago? No, we're much more scientifically minded than the average guy in 1020. Exponentially more.

>> No.12037015

>>12036956
?
I browse both /pol/ and /sci/ among others and have a BS in engineering. But you know, if projecting your insecurities on your perceived enemies helps you sleep at night, who am I to stop you.

>> No.12037020

>>12036545
> where they continually award themselves prizes
what? if you have to live in a fantasy world where the Nobel committee is Jewish, shouldn’t you just admit you’re wrong about everything instead? holy Christ you people are pathetic.

>> No.12037024

>>12037015
admitting you browse pol really needs to be a permanent ban from every board, fuck this place sucks. imagine admitting you got brainwashed by obese loser shills.

>> No.12037052
File: 24 KB, 1255x298, Hmmmmm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12037052

>>12033961
>Has the western world become more anti science in exchange for political truths in the recent years or am I just imagining things and it has always been like this?

>> No.12037130
File: 443 KB, 3152x4144, 26B22C8D-98FB-42D5-895B-42B39B8D71C1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12037130

>>12036077
>>12036085
>>12036092
>>12036105
>>12036531
>>12036956
>>12037024
>panic mode

>> No.12037134

>>12036956
>the disparity between them and the average IQ of blacks isn't that big
Below 75 percent of American whites on almost every standardized test “isn’t that big”?

>> No.12037141
File: 122 KB, 693x770, 96F8D52D-959D-45DA-B075-FA6427A3C677.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12037141

>>12037130

>> No.12037145

>>12034045
Damn, >12036911 got played (and digits). Well done anon.

>> No.12037237

>>12037130
the fact that this site has so many dedicated anti Jewish shill liars makes me even more certain they’re fine. if they were actually bad people you losers wouldn’t need to be here spamming 24 7 365

>> No.12037323

Is it true that nignogs have a lower IQ on average than whites? I like using this argument to troll forums but I always get banned immediately.

>> No.12038525

>>12037323
Yes. Anyone who denies that is an outright liar. The real argument is how much is due to environmental factors or genetic factors.

>> No.12038527

>>12036085
>CEO
>non Jewish management
he said Jews OWN the studios, not that they are employed as managers.

>> No.12038529

>>12037323
Yes, IQ is bs though.

>> No.12038576

>>12037323
Yes. In almost all large scale studies of general intelligence among mixed race populations african ancestry correlated negatively with iq.
>>12038525
It’s genetics

>> No.12038601

>>12037323
any simple statement of fact that gets you banned from an online forum is true a priori.

>> No.12038604

>>12037323
looks that way, but many of those papers are old now, and used central african blacks for comparison, which is simply just unfair - people there are dumb historically for a host of reason

I dont think there is a single modern study to look at

>> No.12038659

>>12033961
Yes. There's definitely a cultural shift. Shit even this shithole hated moralfags and was full of edgy atheists now it's filled with christards and muslims

>> No.12038673

>>12037323
I'm pretty sure it's not true when considering people of similar living conditions and education (eg not a malaria-striken man with vitamin deficiencies and an active fever VS a comfortable first worlder).
However when it comes to this both sides are so polarized you can't tell who's lying.

To top that, a result showing that either race's median intelligence is slightly lower would not only be useless but extremely harmful.

>> No.12038723

>>12038576
>mixed race populations african ancestry correlated negatively with iq.
You can technically apply that to white Americans with scots-irish ancestry.

>> No.12038738

>>12037323
https://www.pnas.org/content/114/51/13441.abstract
>A prominent hypothesis in the study of intelligence is that genetic influences on cognitive abilities are larger for children raised in more advantaged environments. Evidence to date has been mixed, with some indication that the hypothesized pattern may hold in the United States but not elsewhere. We conducted the largest study to date using matched birth and school administrative records from the socioeconomically diverse state of Florida, and we did not find evidence for the hypothesis.
>Accurate understanding of environmental moderation of genetic influences is vital to advancing the science of cognitive development as well as for designing interventions. One widely reported idea is increasing genetic influence on cognition for children raised in higher socioeconomic status (SES) families, including recent proposals that the pattern is a particularly US phenomenon. We used matched birth and school records from Florida siblings and twins born in 1994–2002 to provide the largest, most population-diverse consideration of this hypothesis to date. We found no evidence of SES moderation of genetic influence on test scores, suggesting that articulating gene-environment interactions for cognition is more complex and elusive than previously supposed.
>We found no evidence of SES moderation of genetic influence on test scores
>We found no evidence of SES moderation of genetic influence on test scores
>We found no evidence of SES moderation of genetic influence on test scores

>> No.12038755
File: 835 KB, 972x1243, Patchy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12038755

To anyone out here that still cares about the quality of the posts on this board, remember to apply the I.H.R technique on these threads:
>identify /pol/ threads
>hide /pol/ threads
>report /pol/ threads

For the /sci/ oldfags:
Identifying these bait threads is pretty easy, with just reading the title and the content you can rapidly infer what actual discussion do they want to have and what narrative do they want to push. Do not waste time on arguing, either hide and report or shitpost it into oblivion. We must stop playing naïve; it is not "IQ thread", it is "we want to shit on niggers"; it is not "Climate change", it is "I want to speak pseudoscience". It is obviously common that these threads will relate to some political discussion (mainly those related to sex and race). Again, we are not /pol/ #2, this board should be math and science discussion, not whether or not you think masks are useful based on your dogma. Recognizing these threads and understanding that they are not science is the first step into solving this problem.

For the /pol/acks:
>inb4 boogeyman
You will answer that no matter how many times someone points that out; you will always say it in order to deflect obvious truth: that the post was done without the intention to discuss scientific inquiry and that it aims to uphold racism. Being here, it is not our duty to be against racism, but it is also not our duty to support it, much less dedicate 300 daily bait threads per week.
>"you So y for posting this" [insert wojak]
Dismissible.
>Cringe
Dismissible.
>libtard/leftist/whatever
Dismissible.
>automatic buzzword (rent free, you are not a woman, etc)
Dismissible.

>> No.12038756

>>12038755
It's not just /pol/ that made /sci/ decline

>> No.12038758
File: 97 KB, 739x331, fig1-satscoreshighschoolgradesandassessmentsofcollege.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12038758

>>12038755

>> No.12038761

>>12034135
Circumcised.

>> No.12038794

>>12038738
>suggesting that articulating gene-environment interactions for cognition is more complex and elusive than previously supposed.

>> No.12038799

>>12038794
>>We found no evidence of SES moderation of genetic influence on test scores

>> No.12039254

>>12036531
1. He never mentioned IQ, it might just be that /pol/ lives rent free in your head
2. Your math is retarded, just because the average IQ of jews is X more than whites doesn't mean you just add X to every white person's IQ to find the jewish IQ, if anything their IQ is probably more tightly clustered around the above-average range which increases their average. This is also the case with asian people, who, by the way, also have a higher IQ than whites and yet for some reason don't dominate all of our major institutions.

Having high IQ is helpful to success, but the unique combination of high IQ, nepotism, and a religion that literally tells you to treat gentiles as cattle is why jews have been kicked out of 109 nations and counting

>> No.12039264

>>12038755
>If it goes against my views, then I refer to it as pseudoscience, hide the thread, and continue to live in blissful ignorance
Hey man, what if I told you there's a different website which incorporates this functionality automatically with an upvote system and lots of zealous moderators so that you don't have to do so much work avoiding inconvenient truths

>> No.12039278

>>12034137
Watson was always a dick. Most people in the biology community thought so and this was before getting cancelled. To be fair he did do good work and I don't think they should've stripped him of his honors. But literally every single one of his colleagues went against him, so there is that.

>> No.12039310

>>12036911
whenever people speak of climate change the inherent implication is that it is caused by humans. That's what people disagree about. Not the change itself.

>> No.12039387

>>12036911
Of course there is not, it just happens, humans or not.

>> No.12041496

>>12034135
it's not "conspiracy" once it's provable anon learn the meaning of the terms you're using

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action