Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 258 KB, 819x1396, B8B4CB07-F52E-48D3-90A2-BBBF6E149B58.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11887462 No.11887462 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

:( feels Batman

>> No.11887463

>>11887462
thats me in the pic

>> No.11887471

>>11887462
It will only be a phase.

>> No.11888440

>>11887462
>"Physicist Takes Own Life"
>"How could we have known? I knew her as the happiest person in the world!"
>"Depression is a real problem that exists, 41% er... I mean a large portion of otherwise completely normal people get depressed and take their own life, we need to address the depression issue."

>> No.11888452

>>11887462
quantum genders

>> No.11888467
File: 6 KB, 159x250, 4aj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11888467

>>11888452

>> No.11888471

>>11887462
>How to attract r/sci: The thread

>> No.11888472
File: 886 KB, 2128x1416, TIMESAND___Library_cult_Buckhead.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11888472

>>11887463
how did the bad person hurt you?

>> No.11888474

>>11887462
He's just a superposition of a man and woman states. Very quantum if you ask me.

>> No.11888478

>>11887462
this is true. The only time I was exposed to more-than-two-genders nonsense in my STEM classes was in the physics department.

>> No.11888521

>>11887462
trans women are better at STEM than women, unironically

>> No.11888565

>>11888521
It’s an unfair biological advantage due to the test while their bodies were developing

>> No.11888575
File: 2.90 MB, 3968x2976, 18345828486288727.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11888575

>>11887462
what the fuck is this thing

>> No.11888700

>>11887462
>and perceptions
Perceptions of atoms and electrons?

>> No.11888920

i'm going to turn out like this aren't i

>> No.11888981

>>11888920
Like what?

>> No.11888986

Who cares?

>> No.11889007

>>11888986
dilate>>11888521

>> No.11889008

>>11887462

shes probably a better physicist than you

>> No.11889013

>>11887462
>She then held a post-doctoral position at EMPA in Switzerland for 4 years,[3] before she moved to the University of Oxford, where she currently manages the Centre for Applied Superconductivity within the Materials Department
s/he is pretty well qualified. leave him/her/it alone.

>> No.11889021

>>11889013
yeah that guy is probably pretty good. wait sorry i meant that Person

>> No.11889029

>>11887462
Science is a thing of the past.

>> No.11889040

that dude
its a dude
as much as you want to say its a girl
its offensive to me that you do, as im sure
its offensive to you that i wouldnt.
any prizes he has won - changes this fact none

>> No.11889043

>>11889029
>as if trans women can’t do science
remember the classic story of Frankenstein? the plot was that they accidentally put a “genius” brain inside the Monster. are you telling me the Monster wouldn’t be allowed to contribute to scientific research?

>> No.11889047

>>11889029
>>11889013
It's quite ironic how a physicist seems that qualified, yet refuses to accept that he's still a guy.

>> No.11889062

>>11889047
She isn't a guy. just because she was born with balls and has a Y chromosome is completely not relevant. that doesn't matter, scientifically. she is legitimately a woman, so therefore we can classify her scientific contributions under the "diversity and inclusion" category from her surgery on. this is great because it shifts the statistics in favor of women.

next step is we give her race reassignment surgery so we can up our statistics there, good for funding

>> No.11889078

>>11889043
>are you telling me the Monster wouldn’t be allowed to contribute to scientific research?
Nice asspull of a straw man right here. Despite that, it's not much the fact that he's a scientist (I mean, Terry A. Davis was fucking schizophrenic to high degrees and yet a genius and pulled off some crazy shit like programming an OS all by himself), it's about the irony here that a scientist refuses basic biology and instead of looking for therapy for his identity crisis and depersonalization he's refusing therapy and is being encouraged by others to not listen to critics and instead continue to live in his fantasy world. That's like the schizophrenic who keeps telling you that he isn't mentally ill and is additionally being encouraged by others to not listen to critics and that he's completely normal.

>> No.11889153

>>11889078
why do you care anon? let him be her

>> No.11889166

Gender superposition

>> No.11889168

>>11888575
This creeps me out even more than that Ocarina of Time speedrun tranny

>> No.11889174

>>11889168
>Ocarina of Time
showing your age, anon. zoomers won’t even know what you are talking about

>> No.11889283

>>11889153
Let schizophrenics be schizophrenic. Let sociopaths be sociopathic. Don't treat mental illness, let them stay mentally ill. That's you. That's how you talk.

>> No.11889324

>>11889174
cosmo is a meme zoomers on 4chan know

>> No.11889608

>>11887462

you think thats bad, but you havent seen the university of glasgow's study head for medicine.

>> No.11889708

>>11889153
The cringe part is the perceptions part. If you wanna do science while claiming to be a interplaner sucunymph who gives a shit. But when you have to bring up your succunymphness during a science presentation it becomes pure cringe.

>> No.11889762

>>11889608
They're qualified.

>> No.11889771
File: 43 KB, 1002x564, 1572230885866.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11889771

>>11888575
>walk in
>Q Lazzarus starts playing

>> No.11889786

>>11887462
Cool.

I want my science from mentally ill people.

>> No.11889850

>>11887462
>not cutting off your dick to get funding

>> No.11889862

>>11887462
>OH NOOOOO A TRANNY PHYSICIST SCIENCE IS RUINED!!!!1

>> No.11889879
File: 133 KB, 1024x576, d6a4d88ff337c52e81650c51906862a0492f6f8cbe2e3ac0dd2a4cf5a8854257.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11889879

Despite being a tiny percent of population, tranners occupy 100% of transphobes' brains...

>> No.11889884

you let this happen, we told you it would happen

>> No.11889886 [DELETED] 

>>11889884
(((we)))

>> No.11889926 [DELETED] 

>>11888452
bravo, also nice trips.

>> No.11889929

>>11888452
bravo anon.

>> No.11889930

>>11889926
Those are not trips

>> No.11889960

>>11888575

Its a Quantum Gender Transformator. As we can see there are still some issues to be ironed out.

>> No.11889995

>>11887462
You need an IQ of over 120 to even get a bachelor degree in Physics, why tf does this shit attract so many mentally ill freaks and why are these all so smart on top of that.

>> No.11890001

>>11888920
Nooo, you got this bro

>> No.11890012

>>11889995
>You need an IQ of over 120 to even get a bachelor degree in Physics
Evidently not. You don't see these freaks in mathematics, thankfully. Maybe that's what you meant?

>> No.11890026

>>11889884
boomers and >>11889886
let this happen

>> No.11890031

>>11890012
I read a statistic that 22,8% of people with an IQ between 95-105 manage to finish a uni subject successfully, but the statistic didn't said what subjects, I suppose only a very very small minority from them finishes a stem subject and probably only after 10+ semester with very bad grades.

>> No.11890036

>>11889174
Nah they came out with a graphics updated version for the 3DS I think so zoomers have played OOT and know it.

>> No.11890037

>>11887462
looks like Tibbees evil cousin

>> No.11890052

>>11888474
Best answer.

>> No.11890058

>>11887462
How can one claim to be a scientist when transgenderism is a myth and mental illness?

>> No.11890067

>>11888575
>MLP earrings
>Winx Club tattoos
Wow it checks out. Imagine if Chris Chan or Naussica became a physicist?

>> No.11890068

>>11890058
Those are mutually exclusive claims. If transgenderism is a mental illness then you're saying that transgenderism is real (because dysphoria is kind of a mental illness, like autism or depression).
How can one post on /sci/ with such low IQ?

>> No.11890071

>>11887462
rip physics

>> No.11890072

>>11889879
Cope and Steve and Dilute 41 percent Discord bro

>> No.11890073

>>11889283
schizophrenics and sociopaths are dangerous for obvious reasons. how is a tranny dangerous?

>> No.11890075

>>11889862
Yeah basically

>> No.11890080

>>11890068
STFU tranny no one cares about what you have to say if you're crazy enough to believe you're a woman. And yes transgenderism is a fallacy and a mental illness so fuck off

>> No.11890102

>>11890080
Trannies don't believe they're cis women except for those with literal schizophrenia. You seem to be uneducated on the subject.
>fallacy
Your mom is a fallacy. If you want to use big words you should look up their definition first because it doesn't make any sense in this context.

>> No.11890124

>>11889008
Yeah but what good is it if her lifestyle makes her commit suicide. We are wasting our talent with this leftist culture which requires us to depopulate. Smart people will never reproduce and we will get dumber and dumber.

>> No.11890138
File: 67 KB, 680x374, DthCxhgXcAA8BoX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11890138

>>11890124
40% or whatever refers to the number of attempts, not completed suicides and it goes down among trannies who have supportive parents and community.
Also gynophilic trans women ("lesbians") have above average IQ
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16298429/

>> No.11890153

>>11890073
they are a danger to themselves, and denying them even research for cures or treatments in favor of spouting rhetoric of acceptance and an appearance of morality is hypocritical and harmful.

Reassignment surgery has no significant effect besides an improved quality of life measured via simple questionnaires for a couple years, while increasing suicide rates.

>> No.11890157

>>11889995
>You need an IQ of over 120 to even get a bachelor degree in Physics
False

>> No.11890160
File: 310 KB, 640x426, Sophie_Wilson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11890160

>>11889786
chances are you have a device in your pocket that works because of a "mentally ill person"

>> No.11890166

>>11890068
>Those are mutually exclusive claims
No they aren't. He's saying the legitimacy of gender dysphoria is a myth (that is, that the sufferer of the dysphoria ACTUALLY IS "born in the wrong body is a myth) and in reality it's just a mental illness.

>> No.11890175
File: 705 KB, 1243x2586, 4c859f949fd51a73db39fb0f62f196b8364f0a5c1d35d2e931240caa73808e80.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11890175

>>11890153
Most trannies don't get reassignment surgery and they shouldn't - it's a scam in its current form.

Repression has no proven benefits and transition is the best treatment so far, pic related.

>> No.11890181

>>11890153
>they are a danger to themselves
ok, there is no discussion here then.

>> No.11890182

>>11890166
You're arguing with a strawman. There's no notion of a female soul or female essence in the description of gender dysphoria like you're implying. Physical, social etc. dysphoria is indeed a mental illness and "born in the wrong body" is a simplification aimed at normies.

>> No.11890183

>>11890160
Did it do it all on its own?

>> No.11890190

>>11890175
>transition is the best treatment
What does it treat

>> No.11890197

>>11890190
Looking like your dad.

>> No.11890199

>>11890138
Regardless suicide is way up among all people primarily because we are living "free" in the neoliberal sense. We are allowed to do what we feel like doing, but immediately trap ourselves in these false pleasures the elite have created for us like cell phones and video games. When you step out of the matrix you see it is the disciplined who are truly free. Family support will help transsexuals, but it will only go so far, because they are transitioning to what they feel their body to be. They are not acting in accordance with a moral law. Kant tells us "a free will and a will under moral laws is one and the same." The discipline to follow moral laws especially those set by the religious structures can really make life worth living.

>> No.11890202

The hair lol

>tfw you think you’re a woman and you’re mentally ill so you make yourself look like a mentally ill woman

>> No.11890209

>>11890199
You can be a moral tranny. Life isn't black and white.

>> No.11890212

>>11890199
I really doubt Kant's "moral laws" are what you have in mind, he means something reeeeally specific in that quote

>> No.11890244

>>11890212
Yeah that's one of the steps he's using to talk about determinism, free will, and the moral imparative. But the sentence is true in itself, I just used it in a different context.

>> No.11890268

>>11890209
I don't think you can, because there is no reason to set pumping your body full of hormones, changing your sex, and so on as a moral imparative. Trans people can not participate in traditional families they reject the natural order in an artificial way because they act in a prison they have creates for themselves. If they don't act on moral imparatives, but on what they feel their body should be, they are not free which is the point I was trying to make.

>> No.11890275

>>11890080
>STFU tranny no one cares about what you have to say if you're crazy enough to believe you're a woman. And yes transgenderism is a fallacy and a mental illness so fuck off
Sorry but that tranny has held a post doc for 4 years in Switzerland and manages the center for applied superconductivity at the university of Oxford.

And you're just a transphobe who would lose his job and all academic credibility if people knew how subhuman you are.

>> No.11890281

>>11890268
Hey I think you should try becoming manager of the center of superconductivity at a place like the university of Oxford like this tranny before you start telling it what is right and wrong. Why do you think you're more valuable than this tranny?

>> No.11890304

>>11890275
>>11890281
Wow you two had pretty much the same response. Just character attacks with no substance. This is why they say the left can't meme. Have some original thoughts, become player characters.

>> No.11890333

>>11890304
I didn't realize I was trying to meme and bullshit my way to enjoyment like you.
Sorry but I don't take the world as a joke.

>> No.11890436
File: 305 KB, 727x409, 1580664761333.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11890436

>>11887462
just wait till these people will be heads of departments and in the government, especially the un-elected officials

>> No.11890500

>>11890436
Nothing wrong with that if they're competent.

>> No.11890544

>>11887463
Did they cut your pee pee yet?

>> No.11890556
File: 133 KB, 354x354, I'm out of my mind mind mind.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11890556

>>11889168
Imagine being so unself-aware you change your "Narissa" .
We need to scan that brain of his before it's too late I want to see what up in there

>> No.11890631

Noooooooooo you cant be trans and have tattoos this is terrible this is the fall of western civilization!

>> No.11890811

>>11890157
Sorry but I fail to see how some average dude can pass an math heavy exam that requires transfering skills to pass.

>> No.11891010

>>11890811
Well, here I am. I couldn't be more mediocre and yet I did succeed. But I admit though, I had to work a lot harder than my much smarter colleagues. But it was worth it.

>> No.11891021

>>11891010
Yes, like I wrote, 22,8% of people with an IQ of 95-104 manage to pass college.
But those have optimal factors and probably failed a lot of exams. I work hard, I now have to beg my uni to grant me a fourth try for calc 2 to not get kicked out.

>> No.11891131

>>11890175
and if you go and try to develop better treatment you can kiss your career goodbye. How can you dare bring up the fact that trans people might be different or even sick? That’s disgusting to even think about, anon.

>> No.11891143
File: 1.63 MB, 659x609, 1419802433790.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11891143

>>11887462
I told you all this would happen years ago and you called me a shizo

>> No.11891148

>>11888521
that's because they are men. mentally ill men yes, but still men.

>> No.11891301

>>11891021
Same but my IQ is about 110 or something. I had to beg for a 4th try in the first year of medical school.

>> No.11891653
File: 216 KB, 181x179, 1593874040419.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11891653

Fuck trannies and fuck jannies

>> No.11892608

>>11889771
I need context on this pic

>> No.11892646

>>11888575
>>11887462
This. This is exactly how attractive females see us. Now you understand why they always try to stay away from us.

>> No.11892666

>>11890175
Repression doesn't work simply because for every person trying to repress bad thoughts about your body there are other 99 people saying you are being oppressed by a fascist monster. It's like wanting to become anorexic, but in that case the vast majority of society tries to tell you have an illness, so repression works in most cases

>> No.11892676

>>11892666
dilate

>> No.11893278

>>11887463
you are beautiful and very brave
are you thinking kys?

>> No.11893281

>>11888575
two vacuum chambers

>> No.11894063

>>11890183
Nobody does, your point?

>> No.11894083

>>11888981
an unpassing tranny

>>11890031
at least in america they really watered down uni. if you want a degree you could go to an expensive school without any funding and get one

>>11890001
i want to be a cute trap that also happens to actually have meaningful contributions to science

>> No.11894087

>>11889995
>You need an IQ of over 120 to even get a bachelor degree in Physics
no

>> No.11894183

>>11889995
no

>> No.11894190

>>11888474
and a kick in the balls would collapse the wavefunction instantaneously

>> No.11894200

>>11894083
Keep your spaghetti to yourself and own the feminine male look. Don't go full el goblino trying to actually look female. I would go as far as to say HRT is a bad idea. It tends to make trannies even more unstable.

>> No.11894234

>>11888575
Schrödingers male

>> No.11894257

>>11892646
Status seeking behavior looks down at tribal markets for lower status but the good new is it can be manipulated by mimicking the high status. That's how so many women end up in abusive relationships, they're chumps.

>> No.11894276

>>11891143
Funny how they are now saying that they were never going to harm our kids, and that their movement will never open the doors to moral decay.

>> No.11894286

>>11894276
What moral decay? As tech advances gender gets more abstract since you eventually get to the point your mind is a brain in a jar that you transfer from body to body like the great race of yith.

>> No.11894526

>>11889008
That's not impressive at all.

>> No.11894578

>>11890175
Based facts anon

>> No.11894716

Reminders that trannies have a higher IQ than white males.

>> No.11894724

>>11890190
Mentally ill copelets. Being a tranny is when you fail to cope so you try to become something new but are too dumb to do it any other way.

>> No.11895862

>>11887462
Physics isn't a vector for Jews to gaslight you into not believing in anythi-

>> No.11895902

>>11894190
I understood that reference.

>> No.11896056

>>11889043
The whole point was that the monster was more human than the people who labeled it monster. Far more than Frankenstein himself. The monster was trying to be good but a society ill-prepared to understand it treated it like shit. If it had been treated kindly instead the "monster" would have done immeasurable good for the world.

>>11889078
But people like this exist and care so much about what they look like that they can't see a reason to treat them as anything but a freak.

>> No.11896270

>>11888452
a superposition of autism

>> No.11896384

>>11896056
This. THESE people tear others down. They want to remove this clearly competent tranny from their prestigious post in physics.

>> No.11896440

>>11888575
Jewish

>> No.11896588

>>11887462
>nah we're only giving scholarships and grants and shit to females
>hmmmmm....

>> No.11897441

>>11888472

House Clegane serves the Baratheons

>> No.11899005

>>11896588
>this anon's too stupid to find scholarships
>so he has to make stuff up to cope

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action