[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 59 KB, 632x1047, ass drawing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11882405 No.11882405 [Reply] [Original]

What is this bag of skin above my anus? Looks like a round red bean. It doesn't usually hurt on everyday life (maybe it does when I shit), doesn't hurt if I touch it, but I just realized that it hurts like an open sore if I touch it from the side where it touches the anus. The only reason I'm worrying about it is because I want to start simulating my prostate. Idk if it's the cause of it but two years ago I had my anus bleed and hurt for a week because I was spending the entire day sitting on the computer, but the procto didn't find anything wrong.

>> No.11882418

congrats u have hemorrhoids aka anal cancer

>> No.11882514

May be a pilonidal cyst. Go to a doctor; they can be fatal or a lifetime annoyance.

>> No.11882516
File: 1.54 MB, 480x264, 469.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is this the embarrassing medical advice thread?
So I discovered recently that one of my testicles (the right) is significantly raised higher than the other, and when I discovered this, it was alongside a sensation of dull pain and discomfort that would come in waves throughout the day and night. It was nothing debilitating, I never once was hunched over in pain like I'd just gotten kicked in the nuts by someone, but the pain was noticeable enough for me to worry "is this something bad?" I suspected testicular torsion after doing some research, but figured that it likely wasn't that, or at least a much less severe variant of it, because, again, the pain was not that severe. I went to my general practitioner who gave me a physical examination and found nothing wrong but still recommended a testicular ultrasound, so I went to get that ultrasound and then decided to get a second opinion from a urologist as well. I visited him and he also gave me the physical examination, basically saying the same thing that my general practitioner did, but also confirming that I do not have bell-clapper deformity, and thus was at low risk for testicular torsion. The pain eventually went away on its own, and I felt relieved, but then about two weeks later, I woke up in the middle of the night to find that not my right, but my left testicle was rotated 180 degrees in the sack. I gambled by twisting it back into place, and was lucky that I twisted it the right way. Did my urologist and GP miss something, or is the whole 'one testicle raised significantly higher than the other' and 'testicles occasionally rotate but then realign during sleep' normal and not something I should be worried about?

>> No.11882528

>>11882516
Oh, I forgot to mention the ultrasound came back with zero abnormalities or problematic elements, and I also got a urine test while at my urologist. The urine test came back with all values within normal limits, except the protein level, which was +3 above standard, but I assume this is because my diet is heavily based on meat, wheat, and dairy. I don't know if that part is relevant to my concerns about my testicles being unevenly raised and that one scare in the middle of the night with the 180-degree twisted left nut, but who knows.

>> No.11882529

>>11882405
>pilonidal cyst
google image

GAHH

>> No.11882602

>>11882514
fatal? ive been having it for at least an year

>> No.11882604

>>11882602
yeah better get chemotherapy before you end up like totalbiscuit

>> No.11882619

>>11882604
>>11882529
>>11882418
Should i absolutely avoid getting my ass fucked until that thing gets fixed?

>> No.11882697

>>11882405
>>11882418
>>11882514
>>11882529
It's an anal fissure retards.

OP, do sitz bathes, get a topical nifedipine and apply it everyday, and don't be constipated (i.e. eat fiber).

>> No.11882710

>>11882697
>anal fissure retards
google image

GAHH

>> No.11882734

>>11882405
That's one of the finest OP images I've ever seen.

OP, as usual, was a faggot, but of the amusing and literal kind.

>> No.11882737

>>11882516
>>11882528
Had a similar-ish experience. Feedback I received was it may be testicular torsion, and just to watch out for it in the future. I have found that, for example, if I wear more tightly fitting (cradling) underwear while doing sports or physical activities, there is little to no risk of torsion. Perhaps you need to rethink your underwear situation if this is happening to you whilst sleeping.

>> No.11882796

>>11882405
My penis head hurts whenever I have an erection. Why is that?

>> No.11882873
File: 24 KB, 300x286, 1452180348834.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11882737
I have been going to sleep while wearing boxers since it happened, they're mildly tight but not so tight that it keeps me awake with discomfort. Normally I sleep totally in the nude and I'm still adjusting to that change.
As I also mentioned before, my general practitioner and urologist both did a physical check, and there was apparently no torsion of either testicle, nor any signs of the bell clapper deformity which is known to cause it. The ultrasound showed no evidence of either as well. Is there anything else it could have been, or is it possible for my general practitioner, ultrasound, and urologist to have all missed this, and I am actually at high risk of torsion?
There is no pain currently, it was only for that period of a week, I figured it was some irritation or maybe I accidentally caused trauma to the area without knowing. It also coincided with gastrointestinal movements it seemed, as the pain would become more prominent a few minutes before I had to go take a shit. I only started worrying about this again after that incident with my left testicle sitting in my sack in a funny way, and I have to stress that it was my /right/ testicle I was initially having those problems with, not my left. I just want both my testicles to sit even in my sack and not have to live the rest of my life fearing that I might lose one of them one day due to the circulation being cut off for too long.

>> No.11883065

>>11882796
>My penis head hurts whenever I have an erection. Why is that?
aftermath of fapping with an iron fist, probably.

>> No.11883071

>>11882516
most retarded thing I've ever read
one ball is ALWAYS lower, they don't know why but it's a known fact

>> No.11883091

>>11883071
Yeah I know that, but the problem I'm having is 1: the right testicle is SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the left, with the disparity being very obvious and personally unnerving, and 2: It wasn't always like this until recently, when I had the issues with the dull pain and discomfort.

>> No.11883105

>>11882405
It’s a fuckin hemorrhoid lol

This generation could diagnose themselves with 3 different mental health disorders based on prescription drug commercials but have to post in a Laotian basket weaving forum to identify a hemorrhoid this is just too fuckin wacky my dudes.

>> No.11883151

>>11883065
But I didn't fap. Just got erect and it started aching after 2 minutes. This has been happening for the last 2 weeks

>> No.11883423

>>11883151
more seriously, pain from anal fissures can be diffuse and feel like that.

>> No.11883451

>>11882405
Hemorrhoid.

Get some cortisone cream or gel for it(probably OTC depending on where you live). apply it morning and evening for 14 days. Also try to not to strain so bloody hard when taking a shit.

That will make it go away.

> been having it for at least an year

Which is why you should treat it now.It's not going away on its own and can get bigger or thrombosed if ignored, if it does it will hurt like fucking hell and might need surgery.

Ass-surgery isn't fun and it have a chance to leave you fecally incontinent. Buying otc hemorrhoid treatment is just slightly embarassing for 5 minutes and then you're done.

It might also be an anal fissure but based on descriptions it's a hemorrhoid. Anal fissures have a different treatment(nitrate gel and warm sitz baths. )

>> No.11885165

>>11883451
shouldnt i go to a doctor to make sure whether it's an hemorrhoid, a fissure or a cyst?

would you be able to tell if i provided pictures?

>> No.11885220

>>11883451
I think I have this too. It doesn't hurt at all but itches as hell and I can't spread the cheeks as much(to wash it) . Should I treat for hemorrhoid just in case?