[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 663 KB, 1400x1050, plaet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1168891 No.1168891 [Reply] [Original]

Great fucking going /sci/. Check this out.

>>1165091

Recognise it? Yep, it's that Christfags and Atheists troll thread that was posted a few hours ago. I was just browsing a second ago and guess what? It's still alive.

>>1167307

Now observe this one. Hey, it's actually related to science, interestingly enough for this board! Wow, genuine scientific interest on /sci/. This was made at about the same time as the troll thread, and - oh wait, it's DEAD.

Look, /sci/, you assholes can keep complaining about "OMFG TROLLZ ON /SCI/", but guess what? NEWS FLASH: There's just as many trolls on every other board. It's just that /sci/ nurtures them.

I'm sorry, but when you've got a board that gives nearly TWICE the amount of replies (saged ones are still replies) to a troll thread than an actual SCIENCE thread, when the board in question is for - can you guess? - SCIENCE.

>> No.1168904

I think you forgot to finish your sentence mate.

>> No.1168915

>>1167307

...was a shit thread anyway.

>> No.1168918

Both of those threads are shitty religion threads and this is a shitty metathread
bye fag

>> No.1169132

> >>1167307 science thread
You better be trolling