[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 185 KB, 596x508, 1585692737834.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11627128 No.11627128 [Reply] [Original]

What is the scientific consensus about the fluoride water?

>> No.11627152

>>11627128
Studied following the initial creation of freon, teflon, discovery of cryolite. Tested extensively during the Manhattan project. Well documented in China prior to cause brittle bones, tooth mottling, and lower IQ. Added to the water supply during the race riots, among other things. Phyllis Mullenix found using her system (which near as I can tell a variant may have become RAPID) that mice had marked behavioral changes. Fluoride is known to inhibit over 200 enzyme systems. Fluoride does not reliably decrease tooth decay when used topically, has no known internal use, and can make it worse if it's suddenly stopped. Theobromine, trisodium phosplhate, and minerals are universally superior for remineralization. There's a certain organism which is a "swimmer" and constitutes the bulk of caries formation in the mouth. Tooth decay supposedly occur when the direction of flow through the microtubules of the tooth turn stagnant or inward, such as due to a phosphorous deficiency. Normally fluid is running out of the tooth through those canals.

On and on. They'll never admit it.

>> No.11627156

>>11627152
Amen to that sameposting brother. You forgot to mention how it turns frogs gay though.

>> No.11627160
File: 58 KB, 500x490, fluoride stare.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11627128
>What is the scientific consensus about the fluoride water?
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

For years health experts have been unable to agree on whether fluoride in the drinking water may be toxic to the developing human brain. Extremely high levels of fluoride are known to cause neurotoxicity in adults, and negative impacts on memory and learning have been reported in rodent studies, but little is known about the substance’s impact on children’s neurodevelopment. In a meta-analysis, researchers from Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and China Medical University in Shenyang for the first time combined 27 studies and found strong indications that fluoride may adversely affect cognitive development in children. Based on the findings, the authors say that this risk should not be ignored, and that more research on fluoride’s impact on the developing brain is warranted.

The average loss in IQ was reported as a standardized weighted mean difference of 0.45, which would be approximately equivalent to seven IQ points for commonly used IQ scores with a standard deviation of 15.

>> No.11627169

>>11627156
I'm not OP. I've been onto that the world is fucked up for a long time, so I know this stuff by heart and have gradually deconstructed it to the most simple elements.

The frogs are turned gay primarily by atrazine. I'm not sure why people have come to associate it with fluoride.