[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 5 KB, 300x168, PinkMoon_scc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11540601 No.11540601 [Reply] [Original]

Let's have a good evening for the Super Pink Moon. What do you astro-minded think? That's the good of the astrophysics. Astrology aside - but warranting that accurate star positions are verit postrit's - the Super Moon and the Pink Moon are a Fortunate sign of the buena suerte.

> General thoughts on the g'direction of the StarGaze

>> Astronomy Lunar trends going on

[any points to wingobats on /x/ - arm thyself from Scientologists & Zergs]

Cheers to the Terra-Earth stargazers and astronauts out there.

>> No.11540611

I thought the best time for viewing the supermoon/planetary alignment was later this month,when the moon is full, but perhaps it's different in the US

>> No.11540676

We will certainly have a great Super Pink Moon. It's a beholden sight of the Lunar Fullness when the rain clears the air out.

>> No.11540677

What do you guys think about the asteroid the size of a mountain passing earth on April 25th?

>> No.11540704

>>11540677
The Super Pink Moon will give the asteroid good luck. Pink Moons do that period

Gen', all astronomical calculations this month has good luck.
Same with the hvoodoo astrological calc's

>> No.11540718

>>11540704
If the asteroid has good luck it will probably hit earth. Man we are screwed.

>> No.11540744

i dont know anything about a pink moon but last night i busted out my reflector i havent used in about 5 years i remember using it to see jupiter years ago. gonna try and see venus

>> No.11540785
File: 6 KB, 290x174, PinkMoon_plc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11540718
God bless, you wearied soul.

Should it be that an asteroid passes by during the Aprilis-Parmouti, then you should be thankful for the blessing of witnessing the Maius-Pashons that naturally comes.

The Almighty could be merciful in alotted time to heal, but it is certainly the wrath of society or the scorn of institutions toward the individual that wastes their own time in spiraled delusions.

One must earn the blessing that is offered by The Father Almighty of Time, count your blessings & offer better praise in this time of Pascha or achieve the blessings of a proper meditation.

The Chronos Cosmollosus unveils this Super Moon as the manifestation of the will of Time-Space.

Those pejorative of these manifestations of the Will of the Cosmos fail to see blessings when they are presented, thus they go without sight or vigor.

It is Pascha. See the Super Pink Moon as the blessing it is.