[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 38 KB, 550x550, 1583387182790.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11447928 No.11447928 [Reply] [Original]

Any suggestions for a Computer Science monograph (undergraduate thesis)? Any area of cs really, but it would be nice working with Software Engineering, AI or Data Science.
It's my second time trying to write the thesis and I want a fresh start. The first one I've started writing but in the middle of it I couldn't find a single usable dataset, I couldn't grasp interdisciplinary subjects and ultimately I couldn't deal with the my own failure and lack of progress... and then I almost dropped college because i couldn't deal with the anxiety and the (highly likely) deppression that would make sure to remind me every single day how stupid I was for dropping the project among other stuff.
Also, this whole thing caused some sort of friction between me and my advisors which its my fault, because I've tried to do the whole thing alone then dropped it with little to no communication with them, but well it's mainly what brings me here.

>> No.11448067

the people on this board are retards and know nothing about computer science

>> No.11448148

>>11447928
Write an overview of power consumption of custom AI chips and sticks. Then people might actually end up reading your thesis, which is an extremely rare occurence.

>> No.11448175

>>11447928
if you have no ideas in your selected field and cannot even chose from many available topics you clearly have interest in any of it. Tell me what do you really like? does it even have anything to do with computers or computer science? I suggest you think about it them and either change courses asap

>> No.11448179

>>11447928
How lets undergrad come up with a thesis topic by themselves, wtf, ask your advisor for topics.

Alternatively, write an overview about something where your main contribution is unification of terminology and so on. What are you faggot even good at, "SE and AI" isn't a good start to gelp you.

Also stop talking about your mental health if you want people to respect you.