[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.13 MB, 195x229, 1580114880455.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11436169 No.11436169 [Reply] [Original]

>be /sci/ undergrad that has never worked a real job
>post a gorillion butthurt threads about how X major is better than CS
>post equally many threads calling X major """Chad"""
>completely ignore data suggesting that STEM incels are poorly paid and have the lowest life satisfaction
lol, this board is for kids

t. oldfag

>> No.11436174

>>11436169
>be me
>business engineer undergrad
Feels good knowing I didn’t put all my eggs in one basket

>> No.11436383

>>11436174
>first post
>even more major bragging
This board is retarded.

>> No.11437069

>completely ignore data suggesting that STEM incels are poorly paid and have the lowest life satisfaction
Citation needed. Not that I disagree with you, I just want proof to show others not to fall for the STEM meme.

>> No.11437082

>>11436169
Idk stem gets you bitches once you finally GRADUATE.
Being a greasy ME undergrad doesn't really matter to college age girls trying to get the Chad peepee but everyone I know that went into engineering of any kind got out and got laid and paid. There is definitely a list of what will grow and what will not. And there are general satisfaction stats also. If you are just trying to get paid and be happy I am fairly certain Actuaries have a very high satisfaction rating, but you are pretty much doing stats which could hardly be called math. Get paid really well though technically a degree isn't even required but it's much easier to land that cushy insurance job if you intern and get the degree as well as pass the tests.