[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.15 MB, 1024x682, reptilianos.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11372575 No.11372575 [Reply] [Original]

what has changed in the world? I have discoverd it and posted here

A CO2 JOULES + B H20 JOULES + C REST ENERGY OF THE SYSTEM JOULES + D SOLAR ENERGY JOULES = ALFA GLUCOSE JOULES + BETA O2 JOUES + GAMA REST ENERGY OF THE SYSTEM JOULES

A, B, ALFA, BETA - Convert quilos to joules to get the number.

D - LIGHT ENERGY JOULES

C - Fixed in SCTP.

GAMA - variant that need to be discovered with experiments.

All variants can be setted up or discovered.

This equation gives you an EXACT number on both sides (it has an irrelevant margin of error), that's what makes it incredible.

After discovered GAMA we could tell more and say if GAMA could be changed by a variant related to D and C.

>> No.11372640

well equation is there

to get number you would need to make some experiments and keep testing it and slowly reaching close to the variants

soon or later comparing various experiments and results you would get close to these variants

sadly Nobel prize has become a place for money laundering and nationalism, not a serious prize

>> No.11372776

Missed your risperidone today OP?

>> No.11372784

>>11372575
thanks i just copied it and published it. ill be taking the credit OP

>> No.11372786

>>11372776

no I feel good I'm even considering creating the new formula or equation of humanity the one groundbreaking like e=mc2

>> No.11372794

>>11372784

cool copy the link

let me remind you that there is a minor margin of error which is very irrelevant and I'm not considering it because for the actual level of Science this is enough for an equation