[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 11 KB, 274x184, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11215275 No.11215275 [Reply] [Original]

Conclusion of data:
1. There is abundant physical evidence that I entered a building made of glass with an artsy appearance, all evidence and most people would unanimously agree that this particular building was both glassy (a lot of glass) and artsy (fancy design).
2. There is physical evidence and multiple observers who would confirm that it was their idea to go to the building and I did nothing to suggest or initiate going to that particular building on the day which I went to it.
3. There is abundant unanimously agreeing evidence that I hadn't gone to a building like that (a building which could be considered as artsy or glassy) in months, and I hadn't been to that particular part of that building in at least a month or more as well.
4. There is written evidence on my part that the day I went to that building not by choice of mine, was also the day that I dreamed about going to that particular building, and the description I gave of a glassy artsy building as well as other descriptive information is proof that my dream and the proof really does agree with my claims in this particular case.
5. There is no evidence that precognitive dreams or premonitions are actually possible, and all claims of them are non-verifiable, except for this one, because it is evident and all the evidence still exists confirming that I did indeed have a premonition in a dream unlike anybody else making such claims, I proved it.

>> No.11215277

That is, the assumption that a precognitive dream is impossible because the means don't allow for the ends (which is typically true except for one who does not understand the mechanisms she used to send me the dream), such an assumption that I am not credible just because nobody else is, is a logical fallacy. In my case it is genuine but in most other cases it is not.

>> No.11215282

Since I still remember the dream and can verify it was that exact building I later went to that day, and that I can still check to see if my description "glassy and artsy" still holds, I can verify I was indeed talking about what I thought I was, and observers would also agree that such a building is distinctly glassy and artsy compared to others nearby.

>> No.11215285

Now when she also predicted Christchurch it was also undoubtedly a real prediction, but since nobody is trustworthy everybody would just assume I have false memories, which is false even in this case. I would take a lie-detector test but then people would just say I was remembering false memories because there's no way I would be considered to be lying by a valid test.

>> No.11215289

But even so that's not convincing enough to the standard dogmatist, even when all the evidence matches up.

Aligns completely, it's still not enough for the faithless people in the world.

All I'm saying is the truth here and I just want people to believe in the truth and to be good to each other.

And I don't like it when somebody denies so carelessly things which are surely true.

>> No.11215291

It's all just damage control and harsh cruel words from people who don't believe me.

In this case I mean it's very VERY clear that I did predict the particular building I went into, and thus it was a real genuine premonition dream that I had. And for real too.

Lol.

>> No.11215296

>>11215282
'Glassy' and 'artsy' aren't exactly the best distinguishing descriptions for a building. They also leave a lot of room for interpretation

>> No.11215303

>>11215296

Sure, I also described where the building was located. And reasonably speaking, most people would be able to tell which is the glassy artsy building if they saw a picture of the building I went into that day next to a bunch of other random buildings FROM the SAME area.

>> No.11215313
File: 20 KB, 356x374, 1323998260877.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

YGDNE

>> No.11215318

>>11215313

What does that mean? What are you saying? Stop speaking so unclearly, seek help.

>> No.11215324

>>11215318

Thanks for the timestamp 4.

Lol.

>> No.11215332

>>11215324

Thanks for the 4 lol.