Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 18 KB, 605x340, two-faced-people.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11210367 No.11210367 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Objectively speaking why do we need psychopathic/sociopathic/ASPD people in the gene pool?

Think about it:
> 20% of prison inmates are psychopaths, 50% of the violent crimes are from psychopaths
>There's historic evidence that a single individual in a position of power can cause extreme damage to those hierarchically below them (not to say to society as a whole): Hitler, Stalin, Enron CEO, Jim Jones, Saddam Hussein, etc.
> Not all psychopaths are serial-killers, but all serial killers are psychopaths
> The consequences of having no remorse, makes them unable to learn adequate behaviours from their mistakes or by punishment, yielding therapy
> Psychopaths given counseling are 10% more likely to engage in antisocial behaviour.

>> No.11210372

>>11210367
ThOsE wHo CaNnOt ThInK fOr ThEmSeLvEs WiLl InEvItAbLy Be ThOuGhT fOr By OtHeRs

Pray for a decent psychopath.
;-;

>> No.11210411

>>11210372
Interesting, let's say for the sake of the argument that UN decides to make critical thinking a must to have in basic education. They probably reach to a similar conclusion than me at some point in their lives, because it's not about apathy in the sense of "I guess if they aren't doing nothing to me I can safely not care", but rather in the fact that we're currently in a time where technology (such as nuclear power, internet, ai, etc.) can really pose a threat to ourselves by falling in the wrong hands. And while we could setup legal frameworks to avoid certain things, in the end, with enough work they can always be circumvented.

I ask this question because it deeply troubles me that it seems highly rational and pragmatic to just, vanish them from future generations.

>> No.11210722

>>11210411
>it is not about apathy
We can try to put what came out of Pandoras Box back in, but it will cost almost as many lives as keeping them out if not properly conceived.

I know this is going to sound incredibly cheesy and very stupid, but I will say it anyway, because it is true. It is about pathos. When you have a car, you drive it only where you want it to go, if you aim it somewhere else, you will crash there. You must have a steely gaze on a better position or you will not get it. This is also where pathos meets logos.

The steps taken towards the goal will be hard, but achievable. Visualization is key, pursuit is secondary.

>> No.11210749

>>11210367
We need them for immoral acts. Or when no one else provides the necessities for us.
People not knowing better have bred their kind and they have even become heroes in some cultures.

>> No.11210764

>>11210411
>UN decides to make critical thinking a must to have in basic education
Hahaha! The highest level of organisational power would ACTUALLY want to fight conspiracy?!
HAHAHA! Let's just keep it as a honey pot and obliterate the fuckers drawn to the positions of perceived power.

>> No.11210770

>>11210367

>Saddam Hussein,
>hitler
>bad

Hi r3ddit

>> No.11210790 [DELETED] 

>>11210367
Those numbers are wrong. All whites are psychopaths.
>one mentally ill person made us millions healthy people kill millions
Sure dude.

>> No.11210981

>>11210367

>There's historic evidence that a single individual in a position of power can cause extreme damage to those hierarchically below them (not to say to society as a whole): Hitler, Stalin, Enron CEO, Jim Jones, Saddam Hussein, etc.
No shit, this is what being in a position of power means. The solution to this is to provide an incentive to those in positions of power to act just. You get a corrupt politician? Execute him or her for disobeying the trust his or her people granted him or her. Even psychopaths will act just in then, because they do not want to die.

>Not all psychopaths are serial-killers, but all serial killers are psychopaths
Most serial killers are probably psychopaths, but psychopathy does not produce serial killers. Serial killers are produced by a cocktail of mental illnesses and environmental factors.

>The consequences of having no remorse, makes them unable to learn adequate behaviours from their mistakes or by punishment, yielding therapy
Completely false. Being locked up is just as boring for a psychopath as it is for you. A psychopath is simply a machine that calculates risk vs reward for everything without letting emotions getting in the way. Just get better at convicting criminals, and you will end up with less crimes commited by psychopaths.

Psychopathy is purely the inability to feel empathy. This does not, by default, make them evil, it only allows them to more easily act evil in scenarios where they would benefit from doing so.

As to their benefit? They are great warriors. They are doctors that do not operate more poorly when under great stress, leading to more saved lives. They are judges that do not let emotions dictate their sentences.

Psychopaths do well in positions where they are rewarded well, stress is great, and rationality is valued moreso than emotions.

>> No.11211042

>>11210981
based

>> No.11211851 [DELETED] 

That's not how it works. There are no such a thing, only people who feel emotions for rational reasons. You could equally well argue it's the others who are psychopaths, because they abuse the emotions to get their way because "muh emotions".

>> No.11211854

>>11210981
That's not how it works. There is no such a thing, only people who feel emotions for rational reasons. You could equally well argue it's the others who are psychopaths, because they abuse the emotions to get their way because "muh emotions".

>> No.11211860

>>11210981
>No shit, this is what being in a position of power means. The solution to this is to provide an incentive to those in positions of power to act just. You get a corrupt politician? Execute him or her for disobeying the trust his or her people granted him or her. Even psychopaths will act just in then, because they do not want to die.
who watches the watchmen?

>> No.11211865

>>11210367
>>There's historic evidence that a single individual in a position of power can cause extreme damage to those hierarchically below them (not to say to society as a whole): Hitler, Stalin, Enron CEO, Jim Jones, Saddam Hussein, etc.
A lot of regular germans wanted to kill the jews, Hitler was only a scapegoat who allowed them to do it while shifting the blame on somebody else.

>> No.11211867

>>11211865
i agree
the entire german people should have been genocided for their genocide of the jewish people, an eye for an eye as the good book says

>> No.11211870

>>11210367
They are highly adaptable and are more likely to survive more than an empathetic person. But there aren't too many since they would just kill each other easily.

>> No.11211898
File: 23 KB, 320x277, antisocial (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11211898

>>11210367
>Objectively speaking why do we need psychopathic/sociopathic/ASPD people in the gene pool?
i didn't read any further. the system needs every component. the universe craves progress. progress is expedited on behalf of pain/misery/suffering/tragedy. the more the better. sociopaths/psychopaths are just catalysts for change.

>> No.11211919

>>11211860
The people do. You allow the people to vote at any time to execute a member of government. The specifics of this voting would have to be worked out more, but basically, the military is under order to never permit the stoppage of this voting. The military is under order to kill the politicians that the votes demand. No politician can ever change these orders. The ability to cast this vote would be as essential as money.

>> No.11211924
File: 90 KB, 500x397, america-fuck-yeah-memes-com-13888225.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11211924

>>11211919
You're just putting a sort of self-righteous fascist/socialist spin on America. Back the fuck up son. We're in control.

>> No.11211925

>>11211860
This shit is literally the reason for checks and balances in a healthy system of governance. All other known systems are less stable.
Unfortunately even in the US that system has long been eroded into being ineffectual, proving that system is also unstable in the long run. We have nothing else though. Long live the psycho elite.

>> No.11211930
File: 43 KB, 510x375, 1 ghsS6XcszTfl9UTYGdYsSg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11211930

>>11211925
>We have nothing else though.
Fucking bingo. If you wanna take a crack at cleaning up the best system currently in existence, have at it. PROTIP: THIS IS ALREADY BEING DONE EVERY FUCKING DAY IN EVERY BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT. WE'RE SORTING THIS SHIT OUT. SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP WHILE WE HASH THIS OUT. it's gonna be a while.

>> No.11211931

>>11211924
No. I am providing an incentive for politicians to not act corrupt. Right now? They just might not get elected for another term. Not a big deal when the bills you decreed got you a high-paying slot at some company after your term ends.

The moment politicians actually get severely punished for their corrputed actions is the moment this world becomes a much better place.

>> No.11211937
File: 63 KB, 630x565, 1575715636403.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11211937

>>11211867
based. I'll join the party.
killing Germans should be a sport.
I can imagine it now, brutally killing German subhumans in the streets, raping their women, and just having a fun day in general.
I'd probably take some kind of trophy from each Germ I kill. Like a tooth or finger bone.
>>11210367
I don't see any harm in keeping them.
They kill the filth no one cares about, like hookers.
also you wanting to kill sociopaths in a genocide, is pretty psychopathic.
You worry me, you don't seem very far from being Hitler.
Humans are a lot like chimps, and sociopaths just have an alpha chimp complex. They don't care very much about other people because they are meant to be leaders not servers. They are meant to dominate all the rest.
Alpha chimps will easily kill other chimps that they do not know or think pose a risk.
Often the killing is to protect their reproduction so that other males form foreign tribes can't bred with their females.
Alpha chimps tend to be stronger, more masculine, and much more intelligent than the rest.

>> No.11211957
File: 65 KB, 1200x514, lolyes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11211957

>>11211931
>No. I am providing an incentive for politicians to not act corrupt.
No, you're advocating corporal punishment so shamelessly as to infect the population with the feeling that it's ok to hurt/kill people you don't liek or agree with. Not a world anyone wants to live in other than retards(you). That's the world we are born from. We do not wish to return there. We are trying to drag the middle east out of the mindset.

>> No.11211967

>>11211957
You fucking idiot. I am only advocating for corporal punishment within political realms. It is okay to hurt/kill people that are leading you to a shitty life. What is so difficult to understand about that?

>> No.11211973
File: 14 KB, 478x361, 9nohQh4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11211973

>>11211937
>killing Germans should be a sport.
it was immediately following the end of WW2
>I can imagine it now, brutally killing German subhumans in the streets, raping their women, and just having a fun day in general.
Well imagine this instead: This actually happened everywhere in Germany following the war. It was indeed a free for all. Look up documentaries about all the fun stuff that took place after the war. it's great.

>> No.11211975
File: 43 KB, 614x424, 5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11211975

>>11211967
>It is okay to hurt/kill people that are leading you to a shitty life. What is so difficult to understand about that?
Nothing. This mindset is what genocide and ethnic cleansing are born from. Humanity has made enough mistakes to have encoded this shit into our DNA. Retards liek you will never bring about the apocalypse again. Good luck trying faggot.

>> No.11211978

>>11210367
Because everyone of our ancestors were killers/rapists/pillagers/etc. It just depends on how far down the line we have to go to find that.

>> No.11211980
File: 599 KB, 1416x952, Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 11.03.13 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11211980

>>11211973
yeah, but it's not fair I didn't get to have any fun killing German scum.
>>11211967
your life sucks purely because of yourself.

>> No.11211984

>>11211975
This has to be well-disguised bait. That mindset is not what genocide is born from. Right now, in America, we have grimey politicians that lie to our faces on the daily, only to fuck us all over behind out backs. These politicians literally swear an oath to our prosperity, but most of them shit on that oath. Throughout all of history, leaders have gone unpunished, except in the case of revolutions. I am only advocating for the fear that revolutions bring politicians (their deaths), but without the societal downfall that revolutions tend to bring, albeit temporarily.

>> No.11211988

>>11211980
>your life sucks purely because of yourself.
You fucking nazi, BACK TO /POL/!!!!

>> No.11211991
File: 1005 KB, 867x867, 4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11211991

>>11211984
>Right now, in America, we have grimey politicians that lie to our faces on the daily, only to fuck us all over behind out backs
Donnie is doing a pretty good job of illuminating it though aint he? I wonder if anyone can see.
>These politicians literally swear an oath to our prosperity, but most of them shit on that oath
>but most of them shit on that oath
that's a human thing, not a politician thing
>Throughout all of history, leaders have gone unpunished, except in the case of revolutions.
ya i love's me a gud revolution. aint nouttin better than feeling liek you're doing god's work when eviscerating mother fuckers
>I am only advocating for the fear that revolutions bring politicians (their deaths)
slippery slope that leads to genocide/ethnic cleansing
>I am only advocating for the fear that revolutions bring politicians (their deaths), but without the societal downfall that revolutions tend to bring, albeit temporarily.
>but without the societal downfall that revolutions tend to bring, albeit temporarily.
impossible

>> No.11212000

>>11211991
>Donnie is doing a pretty good job of illuminating it though aint he? I wonder if anyone can see.
I wonder if you can see how poorly you argue.
>that's a human thing, not a politician thing
That is the fucking point. Humans, naturally, do whatever they can get away with. I am advocating for politicians to not be able to get away with corruption. It is a human thing to steal, so should we just allow people to do it?
>slippery slope that leads to genocide/ethnic cleansing
Please explain how.
>impossible
Some would say it is impossible to get three different governments to cooperate. Then America came along with its three branches of government.

>> No.11212003
File: 19 KB, 351x359, .01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11212003

>>11212000
>Some would say it is impossible to get three different governments to cooperate. Then America came along with its three branches of government.
iknorite progress is gud
>I am advocating for politicians to not be able to get away with corruption.
why are you doing this knowing full well that that is what our 3 branches of government are for? You're not fucking stoopid, stop fucking with me
>Please explain how.
monkey see monkey do. if you don't think humanity is that stupid i'm giving you way too much credit.

>> No.11212011

>>11212003
>why are you doing this knowing full well that that is what our 3 branches of government are for? You're not fucking stoopid, stop fucking with me
All three branches of government can be bribed at once, enabling a corrupt bill to be decreed without any opposition from any branch. However, if decreeing a corrupt bills gets you killed, then politicians will not decree corrupt bills, because you cannot put a price on your life.
>monkey see monkey do. if you don't think humanity is that stupid i'm giving you way too much credit.
It is evident that I am only talking about corporal punishment of politicians. If you actually think that people will get a sudden bloodlust to commit genocide based on the execution of maybe one politician every few years (because corruption would go down heavily), then obviously I have spent too many words on you.

>> No.11212019
File: 8 KB, 222x227, .000001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11212019

>>11212011
>If you actually think that people will get a sudden bloodlust to commit genocide based on the execution of maybe one politician
they will
>every few years
timescale does not matter. you would need a totalitarian style government to sustain what you're thinking. nobody wants that.
>All three branches of government can be bribed at once, enabling a corrupt bill to be decreed without any opposition from any branch. However, if decreeing a corrupt bills gets you killed, then politicians will not decree corrupt bills, because you cannot put a price on your life.
a seriously fucked up world to live in man. politicians will only be functioning in way that don't get them killed, not in ways that are best for humanity/life itself.

>> No.11212025

>>11212019
>a seriously fucked up world to live in man. politicians will only be functioning in way that don't get them killed, not in ways that are best for humanity/life itself.
That is paradoxical. A politician would want to do the best for humanity in order to not be executed. People will not execute good leaders.

>> No.11212027

>>11212019
>not in ways that are best for humanity/life itself.
Do you seriously think theres a single politician right now that acts for the best of humanity? Like name at least one, literally just one. They're all just corporation puppets or even worse they all just act for their own gain.

>> No.11212028
File: 173 KB, 533x414, 9ktYy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11212028

>>11212025
>People will not execute good leaders.
LOL envy and jealousy would liek to have a wurd with you
>A politician would want to do the best for humanity in order to not be executed
doesn't work that way. people can only be good when given enough tiem and freedom to learn how miserably empty everything is. except helping humanity/life.

>> No.11212031
File: 221 KB, 600x549, DONNO LOL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11212031

>>11212027
Ted Cruz is my man. Thought he was a colonel sanders caricature during the debates. Saw a lecture he gave on c-span a few months ago. Made me wish he was president. But i liek donno too

>> No.11212047
File: 47 KB, 852x480, 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11212047

AND NOW I'M ALL ALONE BECAUSE YOU FUCKING PRICKS LEFT ME, SO NOW HERE I AM ACTING A FOOL BECUASE IM LOST AND CONFUSED. WHY GOD WHY

>> No.11212078

>>11212028
>except helping humanity/life
and smoking weed

>> No.11212134

>>11210367
>Hitler
Hitler was not a psychopath. He was an actor playing the role of a psychopath.

>> No.11213408

>>11210367
>Objectively speaking why do we need psychopathic/sociopathic/ASPD people in the gene pool?
Well, do we need them?

My greatest moment was when I was prosecutor's witness against my psychopathic former boss. I can live on that moment for the rest of my life!

>> No.11213412

>>11210367
Most of these "why did we evolve X" questions will start answering themselves once you realize evolution isn't trying to be perfect and it takes way, way, way less effort to have highly generalized processes than it does to have extremely specific and locked down processes.
What benefit would you gain by locking down brain function to somehow make not having a conscience absolutely impossible 100% of the time? Whatever that benefit is it certainly isn't anywhere close to worth the added complications doing that would introduce.

>> No.11213468

>>11210367
Objectively speaking why do we need sickle cell anaemia/cystic fibrosis/schizophrenia/depression/diabetes in the gene pool?

Because evolution doesn't give a shit about what you want in the gene pool.

>> No.11213570

>>11210367
morality is embedded in most people, it isn't a taught thing, it exists in rats and even self sacrifice has been seen in some species of ants - however for a species to survive occasionally you're going to need immoral people, but immoral people can't survive on their own because surviving in isolation is a relatively new thing, so the psychopath would benefit the group by being able to do with ease what others would struggle with and meanwhile the group would be helping the psychopath by increasing his survival rate, I watched a ted talk a while ago arguing most "mental illnesses" up until recently were actually needed to increase the odds of group survival, it even argued schizophrenia was useful

>> No.11213593 [DELETED] 

>>11210367
We absolutely do not. Psychopathy is a dysgenic trait like autism, cystic fibrosis, wretched body odor, and bad breath. Psychopaths reduce the long term viability of the human species over the long term.

>>11210749
Asinine. If we need psychopaths at all its because of the presence of psychopaths on the other "team". And probably we wouldn't even have teams at all without psychopaths to begin with.

Psychopathic traits need to be eliminated from the gene pool.

>> No.11213603

>>11211937
lol a psychopath argues in favor of psychopaths and killing hookers
you not seeing the irony in this post is retarded, and is good evidence to the effect that psychopaths are retarded

so thanks, I guess

>> No.11213608

>>11210367 (OP)
We absolutely do not. Psychopathy is a dysgenic trait like autism, cystic fibrosis, wretched body odor, and bad breath. The presence of even a few psychopaths reduces the long term viability of the human species, and too many leads to almost certain extinction. (Read: ongoing ecological crisis on Earth.)

>>11210749
Asinine. If we need psychopaths at all its because of the presence of psychopaths on the other "team". And probably we wouldn't even have teams at all without psychopaths to begin with.

Psychopathic traits need to be eliminated from the gene pool.

>> No.11213612

>>11211937
>also you wanting to kill sociopaths in a genocide, is pretty psychopathic.
The last words of the evil cunt:
>spare me or you and I are no different
>sniffle sniffle POP

LOL

>> No.11213614

>>11212134
who was the director?

>> No.11213617

>>11213593
>cystic fibrosis
Tuberculosis?

>> No.11213628

>>11213617
no. thats caused by a bacteria. not genetic

>> No.11213633

>>11212019
first 3 episodes of season 4 were absolute garbage/ very disappointing

>> No.11213637

>>11213628
perhaps you should google the relationship between the two diseases

>> No.11213640

>>11213637
fine. Ill take your word for it.

>> No.11213643

>>11213640
why do you need to take my word for it? just look it up it takes 20 seconds.

>> No.11213645

>>11213643
ya i did. I get it. cystic fibrosis has a purpose apparently.

psychopathy does not

>> No.11213648

>>11210367
Psychopaths drive the human species forward.

>> No.11213651

>>11210367
I fully support the proposed holocaust of psychos. We’re better off without literal unfeeling monsters.

>> No.11213653

high IQ and psychopathy drove some of humanities greatest inventions

>> No.11213656

>>11211937
>nooo don’t kill the demons that prey on other people that makes you just like them!!!11

>> No.11213667

>>11213653
>high IQ and psychopathy
no positive correlation
These posts >>11213648 >>11211937
suggests negative correlation

>> No.11213716

>>11213667
The correlation is negative. Psychopaths are stupider on average.

>> No.11213724

>>11210367
They still have the same freedom as you faggot.
We should not have a system where someone or a group of people choose who lives or dies.

>> No.11213727

>>11210367
Optimal Human communities should not exceed 100 individuals, and most of these individuals should have at least some form of familial connection. The problem is how you achieve this without stagnating.

>> No.11213736

>>11213724
>We should not have a system where someone or a group of people choose who lives or dies.

Why not? We already do.

>> No.11213761

>>11213736
Yea well not where I am from.
But I see why it is good sometimes.
And that is when someone takes someone else's freedom, aka stabbed a bitch.
You have killed someone you should be prepared to be killed yourself, if it wasn't self defense.

>> No.11213766

A species doesn't "need" a certain kind of individual for that individual's traits to prosper fitness-wise. Psychos exist because they can operate and take advantage of natural human in-group traits like empathy/sympathy, charity, and trust. Psychos have thrived in this environment because there are just enough of them so as to not totally fuck with the harmony and balance of human society, which is still much bigger than them and their impact.

>> No.11213841
File: 26 KB, 300x250, ZiVIuNa.jpg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11213841

>>11213603
>PROTECT MUH HOOKERS OR NO ONE WILL BE LEFT FOR ME TO HAVE SEX WITH
>>11213612
>LOL IM ALLOWED TO BE A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE I AM TOO STUPID TO CARE
>>11213667
this post shows positive correlation in you sucking massive cocks

>> No.11213863

>>11213645
>psychopathy does not
you just said the same thing about cystic fibrosis then found out you were wrong, so how d oyou know or what makes you believe psychopathy has no purpose

>> No.11214027

>>11213841
>I don’t know what hypocrisy is

You have to prove that eradicating psychopaths is itself psychopathic. Do so.
Are humans smallpox because we eradicated smallpox?

>> No.11214087

>>11214027
you cannot think that was a good analogy

>> No.11214145

>>11210367
Psychopathy, not in the sense of psychotically harming others for fun but rather not having the wall of empathy that prevents you from doing it when the need to do so arises, is very beneficial in a world where all that matters is whether you and your kids survive with everyone who fails at this simply disappearing from the gene pool. The modern society provides you with most of the security you'll ever need to protect yourself and your genes but there are still cases when psychopathy will become a highly-promoted trait, such as when this society collapses and the world becomes an elitist shithole where only the best float out of the event horizon of having nothing, not even basic security, with psychopaths being literally born for this specific environment. Every such crisis of humanity throws regular people to the back of the reproduction queue (if they even survive in the first place) and crowns psychopaths as the type of person that everyone would want to reproduce with as they now possess a status that's much higher than the average of the normal empathetic human. It's also funny seeing feminists constantly blame men for having so many psychopaths within us, but it is not us who pat them on their backs and suck their dicks dry when the crisis comes while shunning the good guys as pathetic spineless betas who'll never be able to protect them.

>> No.11214774
File: 84 KB, 1080x672, 1Ehnp3G.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214774

>>11213633
i thought the 1st and 4th episodes were badass. the whole show plays with my emotions and autism so much i cant help but love the ever-loving-fuck out of it

>> No.11214778
File: 38 KB, 350x447, 105.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214778

>>11213408
>I can live on that moment for the rest of my life!
JUST LIEK SERIAL KILLERS RELIVE THE MOMENT OF THEIR KILL FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES! NICE!!

>> No.11214780
File: 16 KB, 386x291, Hey+guess+what+ya++youre+calling+me+a+hypocrite+_a5b5a2d38ce58f996ee253858e1eadf2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214780

>>11213412
LOL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR SENSE WE WANT CUNT LOL

>> No.11214782
File: 551 KB, 840x854, 1573402571124.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214782

>>11213570
>I watched a ted talk a while ago arguing most "mental illnesses" up until recently were actually needed to increase the odds of group survival, it even argued schizophrenia was useful
pretty straight-forward shit right? i am fucking desperate to see discussions/debates over evolutionary intuition. mental illness is the dumbest fucking phrase in existence, it should be changed to MENTALLY INCOMPATIBLE
tl;dr THE PHRASE MENTAL ILLNESS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MENTALLY INCOMPATIBLE BECAUSE MENTAL ILLNESS IS A STUPID FUCKING PHRASE

>> No.11214783

>>11210367
Psychopathy has nothing to do with genes, it's an environment based acquired trait.
Either way those "hurr why do we need thing in our gene pool" questions are retarded because something existing doesn't mean it's needed as gene defects are a thing.

>> No.11214784
File: 81 KB, 450x418, 22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214784

>>11213608
>Psychopathic traits need to be eliminated from the gene pool.
I'm sure you've heavily scanned every possible scenario of cause and effect with every potential variable/outcome in mind to have come to that conclusion.

>> No.11214787
File: 104 KB, 800x600, 1 Km98PgzRp9yRYfVZeSzwzQ.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214787

>>11213651
what about monsters that can feel?

>> No.11214791

>>11210367
because it sounds edgy

>> No.11214802
File: 661 KB, 2400x1800, JAGGEDANDSHARPLOL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214802

>>11213727
>evil is necessary and healthy
>rainbows butterflies and unicorns until self-fornication brings about humanities and all of life itself's end
REDPILL OR BLUEEPILL. CHOOSE NOW.

>> No.11214809
File: 234 KB, 1622x811, Culture_Matrix_RedPillBluePill-1047403844.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214809

>>11214145
>>11214145
LOL FUKKIN GREAT POST WORLD OF PREDATOR AND PREY BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A HYBRID IS BORN LOL HOLY FUCK

>> No.11214853
File: 157 KB, 768x1024, 1575980463265m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214853

>>11214145
>It's also funny seeing feminists constantly blame men for having so many psychopaths within us, but it is not us who pat them on their backs and suck their dicks dry when the crisis comes while shunning the good guys as pathetic spineless betas who'll never be able to protect them.
It's cute that you think there has to be a crisis before roasties shun decent men and reward low IQ degenerates with access to their wombs.
If civilisation is to last, women unironically should stripped of control over reproduction.

>> No.11214886
File: 31 KB, 608x405, cropped_MI_John_F_Kennedy_Jfk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214886

>>11214853
>It's cute that you think there has to be a crisis
he doesn't, he's just illuminating how important it is for psychopaths to exist and that they are rewarded for their risk taking and leadership with fine puss cuz bitches know you're a little faggot lol

>> No.11214909 [DELETED] 

>>11210367
We dont actually need them, but due to how women work((BAD BOYS YUMMY!) their traits keep on remaining in our genome.

>> No.11214960

>>11213570
So why do we need immoral people again?

>> No.11214961

>>11214886
Wrong. For every successful psycho who brings us forward just because they manage to find a niche where they're genuinely valuable, there are tens of thousands of leeches, scammers, rapists, murderers, and just generally unpleasant people who get little done. Keeping psychos around has only ever hurt us on average. Exterminating them would massively improve our ability to increase societal trust, which is more important for productivity than anything an abusive psycho could force out of people.

>> No.11214969
File: 55 KB, 968x681, lolcoke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214969

>>11214961
>there are tens of thousands of leeches, scammers, rapists, murderers, and just generally unpleasant people who get little done
>who get little done
poppycock, the public needs entertainment. in the wurds of scarface, "JOO NEED PPL LIEK ME TO POINT THE FINGER AT AND SAY THAT'S TEH BAD GUY"

>> No.11214977
File: 8 KB, 225x225, catFISHLOL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11214977

>>11214961
>increase societal trust
lol that starts with the individual. there's no way to differentiate who is trustworthy. pieces of shit are widely spread out across all ethnicities, races, cultures, income, poor, rich, young, old, male, female. Not to mention all the variables bouncing around us and assaulting us everyday of our lives slowly building up the monsters inside everyone. You can't undo or wipe out human nature nigger. The universe craves mayhem. Mayhem expedites progress.

>> No.11215038

>>11214977
>there's no way to differentiate who is trustworthy
Which is why we need to pinpoint and weed out the psychopathic genes
>You can't undo or wipe out human nature nigger.
Why not?
>The universe craves mayhem. Mayhem expedites progress.
And humanity craves order. Order is progress.

>> No.11215062
File: 494 KB, 500x200, 0 qFTabwOQbqE_sqhD.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11215062

>>11215038
>Why not?
because it lies in wait in all of us including you
>And humanity craves order. Order is progress.
Order has no reference point without mayhem. Kinda liek how there is no light without dark sort of philosophical faggotry but it's reality lol

>> No.11215081

>>11215062
>because it lies in wait in all of us including you
Not if you remove it with CRISPR
>Order has no reference point without mayhem. Kinda liek how there is no light without dark sort of philosophical faggotry but it's reality lol
Given how our chaotic universe extends into infinity it's a concern purely born out of said philosophical faggotry

>> No.11215085
File: 347 KB, 913x718, 10INCHHORSECOCKDILDO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11215085

>>11215081
>Not if you remove it with CRISPR
>editting dna in an attempt to modify behavior without actually worsening what you're trying to eradicate
HELL YA, NOW WE'RE FUCKING TALKING
> it's a concern purely born out of said philosophical faggotry
iknorite all the gud stuff is in philosophy but it's just so god damn fucking cringe and self-indulgent

>> No.11215088

>>11214977
>there's no way to differentiate who is trustworthy
In all honestly, this may be a good application of machine learning/data driven psych profiling

>> No.11215093 [DELETED] 
File: 25 KB, 600x338, Jack-O-Lantern_Jokes_TV_grande.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11215093

>>11215088
fucking god damn right, except what you're referencing is actually ourselves. we need enough tiem to observe people in their natural habitat to suss out what their value is. i imagine we are already better at it than any machine ever could be. we do have thousands/millions of years of information in us y'know.

>> No.11215106

psychopaths just represent extremes of the genetic distribution. you cant eliminate them from the gene pool.

>> No.11215459

>>11215106
You clearly have no fucking clue how this shit works.

>> No.11215462

>>11214969
>>11214977
Hold on, you both forgot to sign your posts.
>t. psychos
There you go.

>> No.11215477

Psycopathy is a meme and psychology is not science. Go post on the humanities board or something

>> No.11215511

Psychopaths are mostly low-IQ morons with high impulsiveness. The sort of people who think it makes sense to rob a store at gunpoint, risking a decade in jail over the three hundred bucks in the cash register, and end up populating the inside of cells as a result.

Hannibal Lecter isn't real. Criminals are mostly wastes of oxygen with nothing going for them.

>> No.11215536

>>11215477
>>11215511
You guys keep forgetting those sigs.
>t. psychos
Man if I didn't know better I'd think you were gaslighting haha.

>> No.11216004
File: 56 KB, 499x376, 67239998549f745530dc321b8cdcf8ea5e48dccea5581dd2a035a4d5c18e7f4a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11216004

>>11215462
i didn't write the rules god damnit i'm just watching shit play out trying to nudge things, or fucking haymaker things into some form of tolerable what the fuck are you doing at least i'm aware LOL

>> No.11216008

>>11210367
>approximately 93% of adult male psychopaths in the United States are in prison, jail, parole, or probation

>> No.11216048

>>11215459
what do you mean?

>> No.11216743

>>11214802
>>11214809
>>11214886
back to >>>/r/eddit

>> No.11216775

>>11211854
No, that is classic cluster b personality, so the words for that type of person are either histrionic, narcissistic, or borderline depending on how it manifests.

>> No.11216784

>>11210981
>No shit, this is what being in a position of power means. The solution to this is to provide an incentive to those in positions of power to act just. You get a corrupt politician? Execute him or her for disobeying the trust his or her people granted him or her. Even psychopaths will act just in then, because they do not want to die.

Execute the guy in command of the military, police and justice system? Come on now.

The real solution is to abolish the position of power.

>> No.11216817

>>11210367
Well non-whites are all psychopaths , Whites are the only sane group, which is why they were the creators of civilization then have maintained peaceful societies while fighting brown hordes who only want to destroy.

>> No.11216841
File: 190 KB, 1200x1200, Legion.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11216841

>>11216743
fuck off cunt anon gets a pat on the back when anon does well

>> No.11217015

>>11210367
It's a decent trait to keep in the genepool for any time of crisis

>> No.11217074
File: 344 KB, 550x400, 1575985252602.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11217074

>>11216841
>le ebin r/4chan poster smashing the patriarchy one upvote at a time
include me in the screenshot

>> No.11217306
File: 1.73 MB, 200x293, 1575897112618.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11217306

>>11217074

>> No.11217312

>>11210367
We dont need downies either but they still exist. Psychpathy is a disability and they have large hole in their brains.

>> No.11217845

>>11210367
#psychospecies

>> No.11218111

>>11210981
I know you're trying to sound smart, but that's wrong.
Psychopaths do not anticipate the negative consequences of their actions, they think they are always right and are untouchable.

>> No.11218119

>>11218111
>Psychopaths do not anticipate the negative consequences of their actions, they think they are always right and are untouchable.
They wager things WELL in advance of their actions.

>> No.11218153

>>11218119
They are meticulous but they still do not even contemplate the possibility of catastrophical failure seriously, whatever the case might be.
Have you ever actually dealt with a psychopath? I also had wrong notions before I actually had to deal with one very closely. A psychiatrist a talked with also went into it and explained to me the kind of behaviour I had been observing from this psychopath.

>> No.11218159

>>11218119
No, they don't. By definition, psychopaths have poor impulse control and low capability for long-term planning, which is why they do stupid things and end up in jail.

>> No.11218167

>>11218159
So, in your opinion, ALL psychopaths have wound up in jail?

>> No.11218174

>>11218167
Obviously not. But it's factual that they're disproportionately overrepresented among the incarcerated.

>> No.11218292

We don't ""need"" them, but the reality is they are basically human social predators. They survive because they are good at thriving in societies by taking advantage of others and propagating their genes. It's nothing to do with whether they're good for us or not

>> No.11218338

>>11210367

Just in case my discussion thread gets slid, apparently Psychopaths can feel Empathy they just don't want to

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/e92tzy/psychopathic_individuals_have_the_ability_to/

>> No.11218353

>>11210367
Actually 50% of violent crimes are from blacks

>> No.11218357
File: 34 KB, 209x277, Might_is_right.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11218357

>>11213570

>morality is embedded in most people, it isn't a taught thing, it exists in rats and even self sacrifice has been seen in some species of ants

Thats natures way of saying your individual life doesn't matter, as long as the Species survives and thrives. And if enough shit goes wrong the Species dies out too

Which is why morality that IS taught is forcing us to live artifical lives, which is killing us

Like the people ITT talking about killing Germans because of their fight against the Jews. People will justify killing and genocide if the government/media/academia says its cool to kill one group of people, but call you a psychopath if you say it about another. Human nature is funny

>> No.11219552

>>11210411
>such as nuclear power, internet, ai, etc.

Objectively speaking why do we need low iq/mentally handicapped/STUPID people in the gene pool?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action