[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 47 KB, 650x773, helpme.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11195296 No.11195296 [Reply] [Original]

> Be me
> 19 y.o
> High School ends
> Math teacher: "You're very good at math and computers anon, you should try physics at uni"
> Passing the university test for physics
> Uni starts
> Anxiety, low self-esteem and depression strikes me after the first lecture
> Realize I'm not that good, however I could give it a try as anyone here
> Social anxiety strikes me
> I can barely exit from home. I'm a afraid of being hit by cars and train during the commute to uni
> I always need to puke and shit because of anxiety and fear of uni and the future
> Can't concentrate on study because anxiety
> Retired from physics uni after 3 months
> Going on medication with Anti-depressant and SSRI
> Brain got fried by those drugs
> Trying to find a decent job in my shitty country (Italy) without success
> 22 y.o, decide to go to university again
> Because of low self esteem choose Physical Therapy
> Graduate, become DPT
> 26 y.o, currently working and studying post-grad
> I don't like it.
> 33% of all I earn from work goes into taxes because muh leftist italian constitution
> All collegues are pseud, they do biased things, such as manual therapy, myofascial release, osteopathic shit
> All of them are literally brainlet and normies
> Italian DPT can't do all the interesting stuff that US DPT can do (because of the law)
> Not a single opportunity for scientific research as DPT in Italy, compared to US or other country
> I have to pay 3000€ each for multiple pseud, non evidence-based courses because none would hire me without them
> Medication gave me chronic pain and impaired attention.

Fuck anxiety, it ruined my fucking life and made me a total brainlet.

>> No.11195337

>>11195296
>Shitaly
The game was rigged against you from the start

>> No.11195339

>>11195337
This is true. No wonder all the students interested in research or finding a compelling career are going outside of Italy.

Thank you leftist and cuckservative in parliment.

>> No.11195343
File: 18 KB, 350x438, The+quotworking+weekquot+knot+_6b2aa22a3e0587503940d1b5e56832cf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11195296
gib me your khazar milker mommies and I'll tell you the secret to having a good life.
I'll be arriving to Lombardy next week, be there with my milkers and I'll give you the document that will help you fix your life

>> No.11195345

>>11195343
I do not live in lombardy, and fuck you.

>> No.11195360

>>11195345
no khazar milkers? well fuck you too loser.
you're a fucking adult, your life is the sum of YOUR choices stop begging for attention and sympathy, or your sick fetish to be humiliated.
YOU chose to not go to classes and get over it.
I cried my first day alone at uni because my mom was gone and no one could make me tendies. but I still went to class because I knew I actually liked what I did.
I had anxiety, puked, and was mortified to leave. BUT I DID. why? because I'm a fucking man and I knew if I didn't go I'd be wasting all my hard efforts and tons of fucking money.
not going to class is a fuckign expensive off day.
Thank god I had all that pressure to do it, and the balls to follow through.
YOUR OWN CHOICES.
stop blaming everything else and being pathetic, never doing anything about it.

>> No.11195373

>>11195360
Lmao, you've just written in this post the 'document of having a good life' as you posted before, no way you meant or tried to say something different from that. However you are LARPing hard here because you don't have nothing better to do.
You're low on emphatizing as any good schizo.
FYI there's not kazhar milkers here in Italy. The most common cup is B. Your distorted vision of italy created from lurking /pol/ too much is embarrassing.

>> No.11195380

>>11195373
>YOU'RE NOT FEELING SORRY FOR ME YOU ARE SCHIZO HHHHEEEEEELLLLP JJJJANANANIES JEANNIEIS HAHHALP MEMEMMEEE
>pol hurr durr
im not even a cum skin lmao neck yourself retard crackkker
like I said stop being a pathic shit lord. stop begging for sympathy. I gave you an out, and I'm done with this baity, shitty thread.
UPVT'd

>> No.11195400

I had anxiety in college too so the university counselors gave ne Xanax. Worked like a charm and I passed my exams. Seriously try that. Jist don't ever take it outside of the exams or studying if absolutely necessary.

>> No.11195478

testa di minchia mo' ti lamenti del 'leftist italian constitution' intanto se nascevi negli usa dopo i 3 mesi d'università t'eri indebitato chissà quanto
poi non avevi mica l'accesso alla sanità pubblica come qua e nessuno ti dava le pilloline per curare la tua ansiuccia
fossi nato negli usa con tutti sti problemi che hai saresti finito senza tetto di sicuro quindi devi solo ringraziare che sei nato nella leftist italia

>> No.11195504

>>11195296
> Anxiety, low self-esteem and depression strikes me after the first lecture
> Realize I'm not that good, however I could give it a try as anyone here
> Social anxiety strikes me
> I can barely exit from home. I'm a afraid of being hit by cars and train during the commute to uni

its like looking in the mirror

>> No.11195509

>>11195478
cringe

>> No.11195584

>>11195509
Intanto sai che ho ragione

>> No.11195630

>>11195296
>anxiety
Honestly, why don't they teach kids visualization techniques to get over these trivial issues instead of dumping retarded meds on them?
I have literally replayed mentally over and over every single thing that could possibly scare/traumatize/impact me, so much that I even had looping nightmares where I had to learn how to outnightmare the nightmares to make them stop.
Then all my problems stopped, no more nightmares, no more paralyzing embarassments or crippling anxiety or anything.

Now there's nothing that can break my mind permanently, or even temporarily if I have the time to get into the right mindset.

Immagina la gente che ha crisi di panico, lol che perdenti del cazzo. Allenatevi mentalmente e gittatevi gud scagazzatori di merda.

>> No.11195722

>>11195296
Posts like this make me glad I didn't go to college right out of HS. I would've bombed with my anxiety, depression, and lack of discipline from cheesing through all of grade school at some private college ending up in tons of debt and reliant on adderall or lexapro or something.

Now I'm chilling through my EE degree at my state school(after a year at CC) debt-free, having gone years of lifestyle changes in sleep, diet, exercise, work, and socialization to fix those underlying issues and I think I'm better for it.

>> No.11196105

>>11195478
Severo ma giusto

>> No.11196196

Just need some pussy bro

>> No.11196221

>>11195296
This is me but you can put POVERTY for the reason I had to discontinue everything at multiple points. I'm trying to go back to school now but it is extremely difficult without money.

>> No.11196239

>>11195339
> This is true. No wonder all the students interested in research or finding a compelling career are going outside of Italy.

Try studying Artificial intelligence in Netherlands. They're currently even struggling to hold people for phd positions in it, and as soon someone got their phd in something related to CS / AI and so on they don't want a full time employment as prof but just leave for google or something similar since they pay 4-5x as much for a phd than an uni does.

>> No.11196244
File: 124 KB, 700x700, 1560752603092.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11195296
Welcome to life, bad decisions have bad consequences. I suggest you get angry, misery is recreational.

t. way bigger failure than you

>> No.11196251

>>11196244
>bad decisions have bad consequences.
Not OP but I made great decisions throughout my life and have had bad consequences follow.

>> No.11196666

At least you have an excuse.
I fucked up my life by dropping out high school over a girl
lmao

>> No.11196674

>>11196666
look at those sixes

>> No.11197156

>>11196674
Yeah lucky sixes.
I have to get up for my shitty manufacturing job in 9 hours.
My throat hurts.

>> No.11197903

>>11195296
>very good at math and computers
>you should try physics
Why not just do math and computers? You could have had .5mil/year doing something 100x as easy and your peers would think you're a god. I guess thats what you get for listening to high school teacher.

>> No.11199124

>>11195478
vero
>>11195296
bro i too want to do research, if everything goes right i'll graduate at the end of this academic year, and maybe go do my masters abroad. There's no future here for researchers, maybe you could go abroad too

>> No.11199334

>>11195630
tl;dr
>gittatevi gud