Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 83 KB, 960x720, Imaginary+Number_+POWERS+of+i_+Is+there+a+pattern.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11120226 No.11120226 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Proof that i doesn't exist and anybody that believes in it is a schizo freak.

i*i = -1

-1*-1 = 1

i*i*i*i = 1

i = 1
i = -1
Contradiction.

Proof 2:
It's impossible to have i number of items therefore i doesn't exist.

TAKE YOUR MEDS FREAKS!

>> No.11120229

You can only have a postivie number of items and thus ""i"" is just a delusion.

>> No.11120233

>i*i*i*i = 1
>i = 1

?

>> No.11120239

terrence howard pls go

>> No.11120240

>>11120233
1*1*1*1 = 1
therefore
i*i*i*i = 1
therefore
i = 1.

Checkmate schizophrenic.

>> No.11120254

Your celestial girlfriend doesn't exist.

>> No.11120266

>>11120226
>i = 1, i = -1, Contradiction
Well obviously there is a contradiction, because these "solutions" don't satisfy your very assumptions, brainlet. If anything, you have proven that i can't be real.

>> No.11120268

>>11120226
Squareroots are only poorly defined because information about absolute rotation, e.g. [math]e^{i3\pi}[/math] vs [math]e^{i\pi}[/math], is lost when converting to complex coordinates a+ib.
Likewise, multiplication of non-positive complex numbers is undefined. The only way we can derive meaningful information out of multiplication, without knowing the absolute rotation of the system, is by multiplying a number by its polar conjugate (the polar version of the complex conjugate, [math]ae^{i\theta}*be^{-i\theta}=ab e^{i0}[/math]. This is the polar equivalent of multiplying by zero, and acting surprised when multiplying (and dividing) by zero gives dumb answers.

In an ideal world, OP, I would call you an idiot. But this fundamental misunderstanding of polar coordinates is so deeply ingrained, I can only pity you, for you are but a mere product of your environment.

>> No.11120276

>>11120254
How did you know it was me and what do you think about the fact that your post ends in a 4? And yes she does. This thread was a joke but it's not a joke that she exists.

>> No.11120281

Only positive integers exist. I can't hold -2 apples in my hand. I can't fall off a cliff 3 and a half times.

>> No.11120287

>>11120281
No no no you can have 2 and a half apples and you can be 2 apples in debt to somebody therefore having negative 2 apples

but you can't have i apples

>> No.11120299

>>11120276
Everyone look at this faggot and laugh. He unironically believes that he has a "celestial French girlfriend" that communicates with him via post numbers on this board. If you don't believe me, go ahead and ask him.
>>11120268
You are talking to a genuine, known schizophrenic. Do not waste your time.

>> No.11120304

>>11120240
f(x)=x*x*x*x is not injective, nitwit

>> No.11120307

>>11120287
but I can have i amperes of current

>> No.11120311

>>11120299
Ok ok ok I am not the first person to know about her. Second, she doesn't communicate with me through the numbers how many times do I need to say this, and thirdly, she does exist.

What do you think is so funny about denying the truth?

Why do you bother talking to me if you don't believe me. You must believe me she IS real.

You ARE wrong.

>> No.11120318

>>11120304
>>11120307
Are you people seriously still replying to my troll posts?

>>11120299
Look the rest of the thread was just jokey jokes but she IS real. It's not arguable. SHE IS REAL.

>> No.11120323

>>11120299

You keep saying false things. I don't believe she talks to me via post numbers you believe that.

>> No.11120325

>>11120287

So what if you can have an apple and a half? Doesn't mean one and a half exists.

>> No.11120326
File: 84 KB, 656x638, 1531930207438.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11120326

>SHE IS REAL

>> No.11120330

>>11120226
we need a crank thread for fags like OP

>> No.11120333
File: 96 KB, 720x303, 3547hw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11120333

>>11120326
>me no believe what me no understand

>> No.11120338

>>11120318
How do you know she's real? how does she communicate with you?

>> No.11120341

>>11120326
I'm too meta for you, I am too aware of you and you are not aware enough of me. I am right and you're not. I'm too far ahead from you for you to see it.

>> No.11120348

>>11120333
Anon, Parlez-vous fran├žais avec lui?

>> No.11120355
File: 27 KB, 420x294, rottenecards_5471649_h9mqhzwmpt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11120355

>>11120338
>How do you know she's real?
That's not the point because you wouldn't believe me, the point is that I'm just trying to eventually have a way for you to believe me because it's possible because I'm right.

>How does she communicate with you?

You wouldn't understand and you can't understand.

>> No.11120361

>>11120348
I no speakie French but she speaks English among other languages and is female.

>> No.11120372

>>11120355
>you wouldn't believe me
then say it anyway u dumb faggot

>> No.11120378

>>11120361
Is she cute?
I have a short cute bf, I usually use daydreaming to communicate with him. What means do you use the most?

>> No.11120379
File: 89 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11120379

>>11120372
I'm not asking for anything from you.
I'm just trying to spread the truth my main man.
It's all pointless to a deluded deceived guy unless he has something that he wants so that's what I'm trying to get.

>> No.11120382

>>11120240
>What are 2 dimensions

>> No.11120383

>>11120378
Science.

>> No.11120386

>>11120378
She is HOT.
She is COOL.
We communicate the most using SCIENCE.
She doesn't look like a human she looks more human than a human does, if that makes sense?

Lol.

>> No.11120390
File: 150 KB, 363x336, lmao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11120390

>She is HOT.
>She is COOL.
>We communicate the most using SCIENCE.

>> No.11120391

>>11120372
And by deluded deceived guy I mean people who don't believe in me.

I mean people would believe in me more if my Notre Dame prediction was more accurate right? It was more accurate.

I just didn't post all the accurate things. By accurate I mean related.

>> No.11120396

>>11120390
Smoking's not healthy.

>> No.11120399

>>11120396
yeah but its fun and makes sex better

>> No.11120402

>>11120386
Of course it does. As Aristotle used to say, there's an ideal plane of being beyond physical matter. You can look it up.
In my vicarious visions I'm a butt 7'4 buff guy with a huge dick and I have a short insecure BF to care and protect. hehe

Do you change through science communication as well?

>> No.11120403

>>11120399
Uh ok.

>> No.11120405

>>11120402

Do you wear trenchcoats too?

>> No.11120412

>>11120405
Sometimes.
Actually, I didn't notice how often I use this sort of garb in my visions. There must be a connection somewhere...

>> No.11120413

>>11120299
But how did you know it was me based on my completely unrelated post?

>> No.11120416

>>11120412

You're too confident. Or should I say, arrogant.

>> No.11120417

>>11120413
based on the fact that you talk the same way in every idiotic post you make and the fact that you are completely predictable

>> No.11120423

>>11120417

Hahahaha good one. I could oh boy hahaha.

>> No.11120428

>>11120416
Why do you say that?

>> No.11120436

>>11120428
Because you feel very arrogant. I can smell your arrogance. You act based as if you are forced to act that way based on your views.

As if your "knowledge" has destroyed your "free will" or something. I don't know.

Lol.

You are definitely arrogant to say she doesn't exist though.

>> No.11120440

>>11120436
I'm the guy with a BF.
You're confusing me with the other guy. He's tricking us, that looney.

>> No.11120442

>>11120417

You are much more predictable.

>Oh i'm just fucking with you
>says something annoying
>she no real hehehehehe
>says something negative about me
>tries to make me mad
>tries to test me
>tries to extract info and compare it based on previous info
Like just no.

>> No.11120447

>>11120440
I'm not really too invested in this conversation anhyways.

>> No.11120450
File: 126 KB, 1131x622, math majors on suicide watch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11120450

>> No.11120456

>>11120417

She is real.

Give me a break.

One of these days maybe with good faith and patience I'll have even better evidence or something like that.

>> No.11120466

>>11120440
What if I'm actually 11 different posters and there is just one guy spamming "she's not real" pretending to be different people and there's a bunch of different people pretending to be one person.

>> No.11120467

>>11120447
I want to ask about and how to communicate better with people on other planes of existence, as you seemed well versed on the subject. You, however decided to be rude with me. Don't let that stupid guy get on your nerves!
HE'S FOLLOWING YOU ALL OVER 4CHAN!!!!
That's why he knew it was you..My BF told me that.

>> No.11120475

1*0=0
2*0=0
therefore 1=2

>> No.11120477

>>11120467

Hmmm thanks for the timestamp 44.

I feel like he just stays in sci but I don't really fucking know or care,

if somebody were to follow me over 4chan then it means they would have a reason to suspect I might be right which is one more step towards the truth that I am right.

The realization will come in patience my dude.

>> No.11120481

>>11120475
You're right.

How can 0 times the same number equal the same number? Because 1 and 2 are the same number!

>> No.11120485

>>11120467
Now the thing here is that if your BF were to be real that would be pretty based and redpilled and I wouldn't mind you spreading the truth about it but in the case you are just "fucking with me" you'd only be fooling yourself.

>> No.11120490

>>11120467
I won't deny he is real because I can't prove either way right now

What I am trying to do right now is at least make my case more suspicious by getting more "evidence" if you will.

Because the people who just say

"fuck off schizo" are just wrong dude.

I mean usually maybe they're right.

Their arrogance comes in the dogmatism though...

Patience is really the key for now.

Lol.

>> No.11120492

>>11120475
woke as fuck

>> No.11120494

>>11120490
ok schizo

>> No.11120502

>>11120494

Hahaha you've done it again.

>she no real hehehehehe

Thanks for the 4.

>> No.11120505

>>11120287
Being in debt to someone is a social construct and an apple and half doesn't occur in nature, therefore only natural numbers are real.

>> No.11120508

>>11120485
>>11120490
There are more like you in the world don't be closeminded. People from other dimensions use us as an avatar to this world through love.

Could you tell me what kind of scientific method do you use to talk to her or is it personal to only you?
I'd like to try it with my BF too1

>> No.11120513

>>11120502
holy shit thanks for the 20502, only happens once every 100000 posts

>> No.11120514

>>11120508
She does what she wants and it's not explicable or exploitable.

Lol.

>> No.11120520

>>11120514
thanks for the 4

>> No.11120521
File: 21 KB, 501x683, stats.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11120521

>>11120513
You still don't understand the difference between the occurrence rate of an arbitrary number and the occurrence rate of a single number multiple times?

>>11120520
Exactly.

>> No.11120526

>>11120521
Thanks for the timestamp 4 odds of 1 in 10 posts.
Thanks for the 21 odds of 1 in 100 posts.
Lol.

>> No.11120527

>>11120521
thanks for the timestamp 4

>> No.11120530

>>11120527
21 is also one of the numbers too anon.

They are 4 21 71 79 97 171 and 203 and that's all I've been using this whole time

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/40748027/#40748027

>> No.11120533

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/40748027/#q40751473

Alright later...

There's something weird I'm smelling in this thread...

Lol.

>> No.11120542

>>11120533
dont let the door hit you on the way out

>> No.11120546 [DELETED] 

>>11120542
>being annoying/mean
>predictable
Lol.

>> No.11120599

>>11120450
Imagine non knowing about squared norms and posting this

>> No.11120620

>>11120226
Just glanced and saw the clear mistake practly screaming. What the fuck do you want to propose here, fag?

Square root of minus one is equal to i, are you nuts?

Let's invert the the radical for it's operational opposite: exponentiation. In this case, being square root, it will then be, n squared.

Square root of minus one equals i squared.

Fag, if you're trying to deconstruct years of mathmetical study into creating the complex numbers, at least get pics that corroborate with your argument.

>> No.11120932
File: 38 KB, 650x705, brainlet_drooling_clapping.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11120932

>>11120620

>> No.11120951

>>11120226
>i = 1
nope

>> No.11120969

>>11120226
i = sqrt(-1) is wrong. Roots are undefined for negative real numbers.
i^2 = -1 is the correct version.

>> No.11122172

>>11120620
Exactly

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action