[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 64 KB, 800x601, Standard_Model_of_Elementary_Particles.svg_.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11103118 No.11103118[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Somebody please just correctly inform me about this shit. So is it accepted that there are probably only 17 types of things that actually exist and everything else is a massively complicated interaction between these things?

Also, How accepted is string theory compared to this?

Why are most of these things just higher energy versions of the other ones? Is there any reason you call them separate things entirely and not just higher energy forms of the up/down quarks for example? Why even cal up and down quarks simple? And not just one quark with 2 possible charges and three possible masses?

Are you sure there isn't a higher energy quark? Like a super-heavy quark which is a fourth quark weight that is just so high that you haven't observed it? Or is that impossible based on a rule?

Do quarks even exist if they can't be observed singular? Does this mean that quarks are just a model to explain what is actually a complex interaction? Are there really two/three separate quarks glued together to make particles, or is that just the model you've made for something you don't understand? is an electron actually an entire universe or what is it? Why the fuck are they so particular and not simple?

>> No.11103132

Also why are the numbers arbitrary and not based on something relevant like a proper scale?

>> No.11103236 [DELETED] 
File: 208 KB, 1005x408, TIMESAND___particles.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Quantum Structure
http://www.vixra.org/abs/1302.0037

Standard model describes the particles' interactions but doesn't say why we have the particles we have. MCM says exactly why, and leaves it to the standard model to say what they do.

>> No.11103378

>>11103118
>Somebody please just correctly inform me about this shit. So is it accepted that there are probably only 17 types of things that actually exist and everything else is a massively complicated interaction between these things?
yeah more or less. depending on how you count though you could be as low as 17 or as high as like 125ish (you could think of e.g. there being 8 different types of gluons, or you could think of there being 16 physical gluon degrees of freedom)

>Also, How accepted is string theory compared to this?
string theory is by no means confirmed empirically.

>Why are most of these things just higher energy versions of the other ones?
fermions and bosons are sort of basic things in quantum theory -- they're the only two basic options. the bosons pretty much follow from the gauge group fields. the fermions are a bit more arbitrary -- like for instance we don't know why quarks and leptons have three generations each, but it's not totally arbitrary, e.g. the fact that they come in doublets within each generation is part of the group theory that makes things make sense mathematically
(1/2)

>> No.11103417

>>11103118
>Somebody please just correctly inform me about this shit.
It's a pile of hare-brained bullshit that is going nowhere and will be abandoned

>> No.11103419

(2/2)
> Is there any reason you call them separate things entirely and not just higher energy forms of the up/down quarks for example?
because they have additional properties in addition to just being "higher energy". like one could hypothesize something like a down quark that is the same except more massive, but it wouldn't have so-called "strangeness" that is characteristic of strange quarks

>Why even cal up and down quarks simple?
i don't think people do call them that
> And not just one quark with 2 possible charges and three possible masses?
basically because they are "stuck" as whatever type of quark they are for a relatively long time, since to change flavor they need to undergo weak interactions, like e.g. a top can only change to a bottom with the help of a W boson, which is the "weak" force so that happens slowly/rarely

>Are you sure there isn't a higher energy quark? Like a super-heavy quark which is a fourth quark weight that is just so high that you haven't observed it? Or is that impossible based on a rule?
no, that's possible and particle experiments look for them

>Do quarks even exist if they can't be observed singular?
some people argue about this but it's died out among real physicists since like the 90s when it was clear we were seeing quarks indirectly. so the answer is "yes unless you are a nitpicker"
> Does this mean that quarks are just a model to explain what is actually a complex interaction?
again, just nitpicking
>Are there really two/three separate quarks glued together to make particles, or is that just the model you've made for something you don't understand?
there have also been observed pentaquark and possible tetraquark states. there is evidence for the "quark gluon plasma" (lots of quarks). sldo the idea of "glueballs" ( 0 quarks just gluons)
>is an electron actually an entire universe or what is it?
no
> Why the fuck are they so particular and not simple?
electrons are not special comparing with other fundamental particles

>> No.11103425

>>11103236
reminder that you still have never answered the objection that if you postulate that the higgs has spin 1, then it is impossible for the W or Z bosons to have nonzero mass

>> No.11103450 [DELETED] 

>>11103425
And you have never said why you think that that is case, and you have never said why Arkani-Hamed plainly states that spin-1 is allowed for the Higgs in the video I linked the last five times you made this statement but oped not to give any supporting evidence, faggot.

>> No.11103456

>>11103417
but it's all based on observations, isn't it one of the best ideas they have for the world right now?

>> No.11103459

>>11103450
because a spin 1 field can’t have a scalar potential. it violates lorentz invariance. this is a basic fact of the higgs mechanism

nima is probably arguing that maybe the higgs we saw is not the actual higgs, probably because when he made that talk it wasn’t confirmed as solidly that it is the standard model higgs as it is now. now nima argues in favor of a next gen higgs factory collider to study the higgs self coupling, an argument based firmly on the fact that we now know it is the spin 0 SM higgs

>> No.11103471

>>11103236
anyone know how to hide all posts of a namefag with 4chan x?

>> No.11103474

>>11103450
Based

>>11103459
Baseless conjecture

>> No.11103502

>>11103118
>Why are most of these things just higher energy versions of the other ones?
There are constraints on the theory due to the necessity of something called anomaly cancellation so it is not so easy to give the charges and spins different values.

>Are you sure there isn't a higher energy quark?
I've seen some arguments that a fourth generation shouldn't exist, but everyone expects that that table you posted is not the end of the story, and the picture changes at even higher energy.

>is an electron actually an entire universe or what is it?
lol

>> No.11103507 [DELETED] 
File: 310 KB, 595x496, TIMESAND___FractalWrongness.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11103450
Here's two tenured prefessional physicists saying that it could have spin-1 and also giving the reason why, and there you are being an anonymous coward and making a claim for the fiftieth time in a row without giving any supporting evidence.

>The Need to Fairly Confront Spin-1 for the New Higgs-like Particle
>https://arxiv.org/abs/1211.2288

>Nima Arkani-Hamed: The Inevitability of Physical Laws: Why the Higgs Has to Exist [1:01:55]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wRCW7bspUg

Not only does Nima plainly explain at [1:01:55] that spin-1 is perfectly fine, he explains it right in the middle of his talk about the constraining physics of the W and Z particles, you fucking miserable retard. Either support your claim with evidence or shut the fuck up. Your unsupported screeching is retarded.

You might as well say,"It can be spin-1 because then I would be sad," If you said that at least your rhetoric would have some pathos in it instead of the no-ethos, no-logos, no-pathos rhetoric you're vomiting onto this thread now.

>> No.11103513 [DELETED] 
File: 950 KB, 566x602, TIMESAND___2x2is4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11103474
Good for you!

>> No.11103539

>>11103507
jon, you just confirmed my explanation for why you have references for your debunked claims. the paper you posted is from 2012 and the video you posted was recorded in 2012. reminder that the higgs discovery announcement was july 4th 2012. for months after it, very little was known except that a new particle exists.

of course the theorists wanted to explore ideas about how it might not have been what we expected. but for 7 years the evidence has grown stronger and stronger to the point where it is incontrovertible that that same higgs that we still see today is indeed the standard model higgs. not a spin 1 doppelganger.

this kind of ignorance is so typical of unintelligent pseuds, jon. i expected you, as a fairly chill and moderately intelligent pseud, to at least be aware of how things have progressed in real science since 7 years ago

>> No.11103558 [DELETED] 

Faggot, nothing new has been learned about the W or the Z in 30 years. Spin-1 didn't conflict with the physics of the 1970s in 2012, and it still doesn't today. You are completely stupid, and ignorant, and the reason you never support your claim with evidence is because the only thing you could say is, "I don't want it to be true because otherwise Tooker might be correct, as Nima plainly says that he might be with his comment, 'Spin01 is not ruled out.'"

If you were a pseud, then you would support your claim with evidence that doesn't mean what you think it means. You are even less than a pseud because you say, "My opinion is that your theory implies a contradiction. Therefore, because I have an opinion, my opinion is true." Later on, when your family is dying and you're getting tortured, then you will understand how wrong you are, and how wrong you were to try to shit on my theory without giving evidence in support of your criticisms. I bet you already know you are wrong now, but I don't think it will dawn on you exactly how grievously wrong you are until that time when I explain it to you as I see fit.

>> No.11103572

>>11103558
wow man, how about the H->bb results and the H->4mu results and the H->tau tau results and the ttH results and the many many other results.

your ignorance of the actual measurements is no defense of your crap idea

can we take a step back and look at the fact that you flunked out of academia and became the Occupy Movement’s resident physics larper right around the same time as 2012? it is no surprise your memes have gotten stale along with your shallow knowledge of what goes on in the field

>> No.11103591

Nope, because quarks are the same thing, spinning in different directions, and there will be another particle when we realize the higgs can't answer whatever phenomena we discover after playing with it long enough.
The universe is infinite matter, at least as you look in the smaller and smaller direction.

>> No.11103602

>>11103471
Gtfo newfag

>> No.11103606 [DELETED] 

>>11103572
>wow man, how about the fungus on my balls
The fungus on your balls doesn't forbid spin-1, and you are relying on the ignorance of your audience when you say they do. Nima says it plain as day, "Spin-1 is not ruled out." He says spin-1 isn't ruled out because spin-1 isn't ruled out.

I didn't flunk out of academia. I was expelled for doing nothing wrong in the course of my pursuit of fucking some women's pussies, a thing Helene hates it when I try to do and makes me suffer for every time I try to do it.

What's going to be stale is your flesh after the sixth generation of botflies start eating you and haven't died yet, and I'm not letting you clean yourself.

>> No.11103619 [DELETED] 
File: 533 KB, 1276x1476, TIMESAND___PDG_AmbiguousHiggs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11103572
The fact is, if spin-1 was ruled out then you could a screenshot of something that says that and post it in your comment instead of your fallacy/lies-only text posts.

>> No.11103637 [DELETED] 

>>11103619
If 2012 is too "ancient" for you, how about this publication from 2016
>>11103619
saying they still don't know what the spin is, and they are just calling it a Higgs, and that they see clearly that that they might be wrong about that.

You piece of shit, the worms that eat your flesh will not die, and the fire that burns you will not be quenched, and you will be loathsome to all mankind.

>> No.11103643 [DELETED] 
File: 61 KB, 600x584, TIMESAND___Death.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11103650

>>11103572
I had no idea that Tooker was this legendary. Absolutely fucking based.
You should count yourself lucky to have your shit pushed in by this god among men. Fucking pleb.

>> No.11103659

>>11103643
Tooker, why do you allow yourself to get so worked up during arguments like this? I can guarantee you that, other than me, no one else in this board is affiliated to the US or Israeli government and thus are all powerless retards. way beneath you. Don't let them get into your skin.

>> No.11103663 [DELETED] 
File: 258 KB, 1064x2336, TIMESAND___SPIN-1_vector_bosons.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11103650
The truth is, everyone at CERN knows it has spin-1, but they won't say it in public because then it will be obvious that I was right all along, and that everyone who called me a retard is a retard.

>> No.11103665

Fucking legendary. I will tell tales of our Lord and saviour, Johnathan, to be taught as gospel to my many prosperous kinsmen.

>> No.11103683

>>11103663
If CERN isn't lying then I'm a monkeys uncle.
About more than just that, I assure you. They've had evidence of stable heavy elements for years. Too bad the DOD considers it a matter of national security. Fucking federal goons and pink fingered pencil pushers, the lot of them.

>> No.11103685 [DELETED] 
File: 688 KB, 1600x1000, TIMESAND___Quick.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11103659
>Tooker, why do you allow yourself to get so worked up during arguments like this?
It's because I am a jealous god, is the long and short of it. If he wants to present a claim with evidence, then I will respond in my Scientist Jon persona. If just shits on my theory, which is the Holy Spirit, for the purpose of confusing those who don't know anything about that, then I will respond in my Jealous and Wrathful God persona.

>> No.11103695 [DELETED] 

>>11103619
>>11103637
the screenshot does not say anything about the higgs not being spin-1. if you read carefully, what it is saying is that it almost certainly is spin-0 but maybe something is slightly different from the standard higgs boson. and they are encouraging to check that, which we are doing, and every time the SM higgs boson has won. but of course PDG wants us to keep checking things, and we're very happy to do it. if something interesting turns up we'd be ecstatic.

anyhow jon, you are definitely grasping at straws at this point. once you start the "i will torture your children" stuff that just means you have gone into schizo cope mode, which apparently you are bordering on.

if you think the higgs is spin 1, then please, why don't you find something in the literature that corroborates it. surely with your mastery of physics you know what sort of deviations would be expected from the spin 0 hypothesis right? (aside from the W and Z having mass=0........) can you show me what evidence supports your theory? because to me, the fact that W and Z bosons have nonzero mass, and that afaict the higgs is within uncertainty of exactly what the standard model predicts across many measurements makes me like only 10^-12 less than 100% confident the SM is right and that the Higgs is actually the SM Higgs

>> No.11103697

>>11103685
I guess that actually makes sense. Have you received any replies from those journals regarding publication?

>> No.11103698

>>11103685
My chicken persona is very similar but also completely chaotic and unrelated. I just find it amusing.

>> No.11103703

>>11103619
>>11103637
the screenshot does not say anything about the higgs not being spin-0. if you read carefully, what it is saying is that it almost certainly is spin-0 but maybe something is slightly different from the standard higgs boson. and they are encouraging to check that, which we are doing, and every time the SM higgs boson has won. but of course PDG wants us to keep checking things, and we're very happy to do it. if something interesting turns up we'd be ecstatic.

anyhow jon, you are definitely grasping at straws at this point. once you start the "i will torture your children" stuff that just means you have gone into schizo cope mode, which apparently you are bordering on.

if you think the higgs is spin 1, then please, why don't you find something in the literature that corroborates it. surely with your mastery of physics you know what sort of deviations would be expected from the spin 0 hypothesis right? (aside from the W and Z having mass=0........) can you show me what evidence supports your theory? because to me, the fact that W and Z bosons have nonzero mass, and that afaict the higgs is within uncertainty of exactly what the standard model predicts across many measurements makes me like only 10^-12 less than 100% confident the SM is right and that the Higgs is actually the SM Higgs

>> No.11103723

>>11103539
higgs being a scalar was postulated already way back in the 1960s

>> No.11103730

>>11103663
you're totally nuts
>yet another cuckoo namefag

>> No.11103735 [DELETED] 

>>11103683
>matter of national security.
It's a matter of national security for them to ensure that everyone thinks I am stupid, and if people stop thinking it that, then it will be very bad for them. On the upside, if they didn't do this to me then how would I know to hate them and to kill their families on the day of judgement?

It's not that CERN is publishing lies. They never say falsely, "We discovered that it does have spin-0." What they say is, "We evaluated all cases except for the spin-1 cases, and among those cases that we studied, the spin-0 case is favored at 99%." For people who know, they know. For people who don't know, when they read that they think it means that spin-0 is favored at 99%. That's not what it means at all. It means that among the several wrong cases they studied, the non-spin-0 cases are way more wrong.

You can see the plain evidence of CERNs scientific malfeasance, however, because it has been seven years and they still have not even made one published study of the spin-1 cases. Do you think that no one has studied it, and all those PhD's so fascinated with the internal machinery of the universe are content to say, "Fuck spin-1, it probably isn't that and I'm not going to even bother checking because it probably isn't that?" No! Obviously they have studied it, and if they could publish something saying my theory is ruled out, they would do so in a heartbeat. The fact that it has been 7 years and CERN has still not published the analysis of these two spin-1 amplitudes mentioned by Ralston mean, in my mind, that spin-1 is obviously favored over spin-0.

For those non-scientists, they cannot easily see how COMPLETELY FUCKING ABSURD is the claim that CERN has not yet checked these amplitudes. For the scientists, however, the malfeasance should be as obvious to them as it is to me. Why do they refuse to study these two amplitudes?

>> No.11103736

>>11103723
indeed. because the standard higgs mechanism requires that by lorentz invariance

>> No.11103750 [DELETED] 

>>11103697
Yes, they all told me to fuck off and that my work was inappropriate without actually citing a problem in the research. IMO, after they receive my manuscript submission, they probably receive national security letter the next day telling them that under no circumstances are they allowed to publish any of my many fantastic and outstanding results.

>> No.11103757

>>11103735
because a higgs with spin nonzero implies that the W and Z bosons are massless, which is empirically false. it would require that the “higgs” we see is not responsible for giving masses to the electroweak bosons (and other particles via yukawa couplings). theories like this exist, like the higgs doublet model and technicolor and certain SUSY variants, and we have done extensive searches for all those. (that so far have yielded negative results)

your theory is just a non-starter though because it predicts the W and Z are massless

>> No.11103769

>>11103118
Democritis hypthosized the Atom many centuries ago, he was a based Rationalist.

But then big meanie Aristotle, a smelly Empiricist, was like "woah we can't see these so called 'atoms' so we have to use only what we can see - air, earth, water, fire, and the ether space shit"

Then the Atom theory was surpressed for thousands of years.

But then it turns out, like it pretty much always does, that the Rationalist was right, the Empiricist was wrong, and now we're here.

>> No.11103771 [DELETED] 
File: 155 KB, 1256x722, TIMESAND___6w3e3221wehferg4tbun0o99x9m3cnn7c75m84xrggguklpapppa3a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11103736
You are wrong!

CERN's scientific malfeasance is to refuse to publish the study of the model-independent case based on Lorentz invariance. What they publish do publish is paraphrased as, "Among the models which assume that spin-1 is forbidden, spin-0 is favored." That's what's in all of these abstracts: >>11103663

>> No.11103776

>>11103771
another 2012 reference.

jon, are you lacking in reading comprehension?

>> No.11103794 [DELETED] 

>>11103757
There is no such thing as a Higgs with non-zero spin you fucking pleb. Any particle with non-zero spin is not the Higgs. Idiot.

>implies that the W and Z bosons are massless,
Implies it based on how many unproven assumptions? You never make the whole argument because if you did then you have to have a part in the middle that says, "And if we assume X, Y, and Z, which might not necessarily be true, then..."

>higgs with non-zero spin
do you even see how fucking stupid that is to even conjecture such a thing. "The Higgs" is what we call the hypthetical "scalar boson." Scalar means "spin-0" and only that, and particle might possibly be the Higgs if and only if it has spin-0. Tard. Pleb. Pseud.

>> No.11103801 [DELETED] 

>>11103776
It's not another one, it's the same one, and Lorentz invariance hasn't changed in the past few years you fucking piece of worthless trash.

>> No.11103806 [DELETED] 

>>11103776
>this reference is from the year the particle was discovered
>therefore it is wrong
Imbecile. Cretin.

>> No.11103823 [DELETED] 
File: 208 KB, 678x762, TIMESAND___action.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not only does CERN know it has spin-1, they knew it already before you USA agents left me to rot in the gutter in 2017. Therefore, I will leave their children to rot in the gutter.

>> No.11103834

>>11103823
Based Tooker, the throne of the world is rightfully his. He is our true God king emperor. Boogaloo fucking when?

>> No.11103836

>>11103794
wow jon, i see i've triggered you.

let me elaborate. the higgs mechanism relies on the fact that the scalar-valued higgs field takes on a nonzero expectation value due to the higgs potential. for anything that is NOT a scalar, such a construction violates lorentz invariance. spin-1 particles are not scalars, so therefore they cannot be responsible for the higgs mechanism.

>>11103801
yes, exactly why your theory is completely dead in the water, modulo the idea that what we discovered in 2012 is not the actual higgs but it might be a different particle that isn't responsible for the higgs mechanism.

but we followed it up and checked the predictions of the theory that says what we discovered in 2012 actually is identical to the standard model higgs responsible for the higgs mechanism. we also checked alternative theories for other ideas about how what we discovered wasn't what is responsible for the higgs mechanism and it is something else.

for seven years, hundreds of papers published by ATLAS and CMS and LHCb and ALICE have confirmed that it is not the alternative ideas, but it actually is the standard model higgs that is responsible for the standard higgs mechanism.

arguing that the thing we see is actually spin 1 died about 7 months after the july 2012 discovery announcement, because more measurements came in confirming that it is exactly the standard model higgs. and 7 months has become 7 years, and the evidence has only grown uniformly during that time.

you are stuck in 2012 larper land. learn some new physics jon. explain the flavor anomalies. that would be a current meme you could attach yourself on instead of hanging onto long-debunked memes from late 2012

>> No.11103839 [DELETED] 
File: 391 KB, 1262x887, TIMESAND___6w3e3rhferg4tbun0o99x9m3cnn7c75m84xrggguklpapppa3a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The truth is that Helene is a fucking idiot, and she is evil, and all of her servants are at least evil, and her whole thesis about her place in the grand scheme of things is that she is smart and that I am stupid. She is not smart, she is this pic related danger group.

>> No.11103851

>>11103839
>TFW clever and lazy
Neets are the rightful Lords of mankind.

>> No.11103863

Why isnt tooker fucking banned already? This site obviously harms him and he just derails all the interesting threads with his schizo spam

>> No.11103880 [DELETED] 
File: 62 KB, 561x286, TIMESAND___6wrhferg4tbun0o99x9m3cnn7c75m84xrggguklpapppa3a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11103836
You fucking idiot. If it's not the Higgs then it is not globally constrained by the purely theoretical Higgs mechanism.
>this car can't be a Toyota because Toyotas aren't Hondas

>modulo the idea that
Your modulo case is exactly what my theory is, so your comment says, "Except for your theory, you theory is dead in the water." Pic related (http://www.vixra.org/abs/1302.0037))

>we followed it up and checked the predictions >hundreds of papers published by ATLAS and CMS and LHCb and ALICE have confirmed
You're a dirty liar. If even one such paper existed then you could post it here.
>inb4 you post one of these: >>11103663

You're a liar. Everything you write is either wrong or stupid, you ignored my citation from 2016 which shows even them they still didn't know WTF was the particle they found in 2012, and you haven't posted any evidence in support of any of your stupid claims.

>>11103863
>This site obviously harms him
Do you fail to see that that is the main purpose? Are you so naive?

>> No.11103898

>>11103236
I see you still don't know what a Gelfand triple actually is.

>> No.11103901 [DELETED] 
File: 39 KB, 660x425, TIMESAND___PentusRomanus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11103898
I see you detractors always say, "Your shit is all fucked up," but you never say, "Your shit is all fucked up because of this thing I'm citing which is something other than my own stupid opinion."

>> No.11103906

>>11103880
>You're a dirty liar. If even one such paper existed then you could post it here.
jon, are you so retarded that you never searched "2HDM" on the arxiv?

there are hundreds of experimental papers on the two-higgs doublet model. if you think your ignorance of these publications is justification for me going and doing the work to copypaste links for you, then you are worse than the average academic at being a completely lazy fool

>> No.11103910

>>11103901
If you understood Gelfand triples, you'd know that there's nothing different in the physics based on whether one uses a Gelfand triple or just a plain old Hilbert space. So any suggestion that three generations is related to a Gelfand triple is obvious nonsense. Like most issues, this isn't the first time I've explained it.

>> No.11103911

>>11103906
PS: i am probably the average lazy acadmic fool and that's why i didn't go and search arXiv for the 2HDM papers. i'm also drunk. but jerkoff pseuds saying i need to do their research for them on 4chan is laughable

>> No.11103914 [DELETED] 

>>11103906
I'm smart enough to see that your post is a red herring, and that you still haven't posted a paper that says either spin-1 is ruled or that the particle from 2012 has spin-0, and I'm well-versed enough in the literature to know that you never will post a paper like that because no such papers exist.

>> No.11103920

>>11103118
OK so what comprises a gluon?

>> No.11103927

>>11103914
jon, haven't i stressed enough that if you think anything with spin nonzero is responsible for giving masses to the W and Z bosons, then your theory violates lorentz invariance? the only way to save this idea is through 2HDM theories or other exotic physics theories, but none of them have any evidence. and your theory doesn't have any of that -- your theory has absolutely nothing that could save the higgs mechanism.

>> No.11103931 [DELETED] 

>>11103910
You are fucking completely retarded and ignorant and wrong and stupid. For instance, there are no position eigenstates in Hilbert space, but you can have them in rigged Hilbert space, which is another name for the Gelfand triple.

>> No.11103937

>>11103931
Who needs position eigenstates? Certainly not anybody who has heard of spectral projections even in passing.

>> No.11103957 [DELETED] 
File: 137 KB, 483x908, TIMESAND___CentcomFusion.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11103920
I have no idea, but in my theory a gluon is a worldsheet of a certain variety. Did you read my paper and see how I showed that the worldsheets admitted by the unit cell of my cosmological model are exactly int he permutations of the standard model of particles?

>>11103863
>This site obviously harms him
Since my enemies are below me in the grand scheme of things, they cannot kill me outright. However, since the priests in my own temple hate me, they allow those who are on shit tier compared to me to try to make me miserable enough that I will eventually kill myself. I will never do that though, and I will hold onto my desire for vengeance forever, or at least until I can wring it from the bones of my enemies' children.

>>11103937
So then you do agree that the physics of states in Hilbert space is completely different than that of states which can only exist in rigged Hilbert space? Do you recant you previous statement:
>nothing different in the physics based on whether one uses a Gelfand triple or just a plain old Hilbert space.

>> No.11103960

>>11103957
good work dodging the real physics criticism of your bullshit:
>>11103927
avoidance is a definite schizo trait

>> No.11103970 [DELETED] 

>>11103960
>the real physics criticism
You mean his red herring about not needing to use the stuff that can only exist in rigged Hilbert space?

If that guy knows of a paper that says what he says 100 papers say, he could copy the URL and paste it here in less than 30 seconds, and I'm not going to go hunting for a paper that I am quite sure doesn't exist.

>> No.11103975

>>11103957
Hint: position eigenstates are unphysical, so not having them doesn't affect the physics.

>> No.11103980

>>11103970
ohhh good argument jon.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1907.01590
i got duped into your shill shit. still, ttH debunks your shit

>> No.11103993

>>11103957
>So then you do agree that the physics of states in Hilbert space is completely different than that of states which can only exist in rigged Hilbert space?
Translated from Tookerism:
>This concept, which is purely a conceptual tool, someone impacts physicality, because I say so.

>> No.11103994 [DELETED] 
File: 163 KB, 327x519, TIMESAND___6wrfg4tbun0o99x9m3cnn7c75m84xrggguklpapppa3a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11103975
Everything in general relativity is position eigenstate you fucking idiot. How fucking stupid are you? This is ~~~THE MAIN ISSUE~~~ practically in modern physics. Are you unaware that there is a big mystery about QM and GR are inconsistent because GR states cannot exist in Hilbert space? (HINT cocksucker: they can exist in rigged Hilbert space.) Try picking up and undergrad text on relativity. You'll learn about these things called "events" that absolutely cannot exist in Hilbert space.

>> No.11103998

>>11103994
The descriptor cunt, isn't actually a cunt, you cunt.

>> No.11104002

>>11103994
So you don't understand the problems with quantizing gravity either, then.

>> No.11104003 [DELETED] 

>>11103980
The abstract of this paper doesn't mention the spin of the Higgs.

>> No.11104004

>>11103994
I'm not the guy you've been arguing with for the last 50 posts, but there is absolutely no reason for events to be quantized, and that has nothing to do with problems people have had with quantum gravity.

>> No.11104005

>>11104003
It has has zero integer spin.

>> No.11104008

>>11104003
it mentions how the SM higgs (which is spin 0) continues to be a perfect explanation for everything we see. if the higgs spin were nonzero, then this paper would be the perfect place to see it failing. if the higgs couplings were not yukawa, then we would have no idea how it couples to ttH. it would be completely whatever arbitrary theory you can come up with, like a spin-1 Higgs that has nothing to do with SM yukawa couplings. but, when you look at the data, it turns out that SM yukawa couplings are true in nature. evidence. evidence that goes against your retard "Z's and W's are massless" absolute shit theory, but at another, higher level that debunks the central thesis of your crap

>> No.11104014

>>11104008
Why doesn't Tooker see that he's been rekt so many times?

>> No.11104018 [DELETED] 
File: 142 KB, 327x519, TIMESAND___6wrfg4tbuntm3cnn7c75m84xrggguklpapppa3a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104002
The main problem with quantizing gravity is that quantization is something you do to classical forces but Einstein showed that gravity is not a force at all, so there is not much good reason to think it can be quantized other than if your grant application relies on you thinking there is one.

I just BTFOed all of you
>>11103994
and it is some travesty of the highest order that you guys get paid to do physics and I don't. It all comes down to Helene's thesis that she should be the leader of our family because she is smart and I am stupid. Her thesis is wrong, and even if it wasn't then my big brass balls and her lack even a smidge of testicular fortitude entitle me to that position. I am the Lord.

>> No.11104023

>>11104018
The reason for wanting to quantize gravity is to preserve the linearity of quantum mechanics. You realize that there's no reason to use a rigged Hilbert space if you're going to throw away linearity, right?

>> No.11104024 [DELETED] 
File: 275 KB, 559x448, TIMESAND___erwf3245bg46ni1fdiytdodfgehetrh58ZZfd53150lhlhpsdpp5627.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104004
>but there is absolutely no reason for events to be quantized
I agree. Are you just making a random point or are you trying say that the lack of any reason to quantize them somehow cancels the point I made? Did you know that Hilbert space existed long before quantum mechanics got invented?

>>11104005
where does it say that in the paper? The abstract doesn't suggest the paper has anything to do with that.

>>11104008
on what page?

>>11104014
Tooker the elder you mean.

>> No.11104025

>>11104018
>so there is not much good reason to think it can be quantized other than if your grant application relies on you thinking there is one.

Gravity is sourced by matter. Matter is described in terms of quantized fields. Do you see why we might think there should be a theory of quantum gravity?

>> No.11104027

>>11104018
I like how you just totally ignored the anon who ruined you: >>11104008
You're such a fucking pseud.

>> No.11104031

>>11104014
because he has a mommy complex and his central goal in life is not to be good at science but instead to convince his mom that he managed to do good at science despite being discredited from the actual science community.

he definitely has a mommy complex and also has schizophrenia, and the combination of these two factors means he has devoted his life to promoting his particular brand of pseudoscience at whatever level is required for him to feel good when he reports his findings to mom

>> No.11104034 [DELETED] 

>>11104023
Yes, I agree. Do you agree that GR is a non-linear theory?
>but muh non-linear is hard
>and muh linear software module doesn't like it
>weh weh weh

>> No.11104038

>>11104034
>Yes, I agree.
Then why do you want to use a rigged Hilbert space?
>Do you agree that GR is a non-linear theory?
Do you agree that classical mechanics is a non-linear theory?

>> No.11104040

>>11104024
>where does it say that in the paper? The abstract doesn't suggest the paper has anything to do with that.
Yeah, but it does. You do accept that, right?

>Tooker the elder you mean.
More like Tooker the Twat.

>> No.11104044
File: 119 KB, 815x652, jonathan_tooker.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104031
This sounds awfully tue, you should see his fucking LinkedIn.

>>11104024
Hey, Jon, if you're so brilliant, why didn't you finish summa cum laude?

>> No.11104047 [DELETED] 
File: 96 KB, 799x461, TIMESAND___6wrfrec75m84xrggguklpapppa3a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104025
>Do you see why we might think there should be a theory of quantum gravity?
I do see that, and I wrote a paper about it, pic related:
Quantum Gravity
http://www.vixra.org/abs/1506.0055

My criticism of the most popular contemporary approach to finding a theory of quantum gravity is that they are trying to apply canonical methods of force quantization to something that is not a force.

I'll be back in an hour or two.

>> No.11104051

>>11104044
That was probably made by his mom bury his arrest on Google like most of his other social media shit

>> No.11104052

>>11104038
>Do you agree that classical mechanics is a non-linear theory?
Wouldn't anything be, truly, because of thermodynamics?

>> No.11104056 [DELETED] 

>>11104040
Which sentence are you referring to?

>>11104044
That linked in is fake and I didn't make it. I didn't get summa because I didn't put in enough effort, and two of my teachers who fucked me out of the As I deserved and gave me Bs instead might have fucked it up for me even if I had.

>>11104038
>Do you agree that classical mechanics is a non-linear theory?
yes. My view is that classmech is the fundamental theory, and that QM is the appended theory.

>> No.11104060

>>11104047
>My criticism of the most popular contemporary approach to finding a theory of quantum gravity is that they are trying to apply canonical methods of force quantization to something that is not a force.
Prove that gravity doesn't have a gauge boson.

>> No.11104064 [DELETED] 
File: 204 KB, 932x1156, TRINITY___Collage762.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104051
>his mom
calling her my sister more honestly describes our relationship. We have the same father.

>> No.11104067

>>11104056
>Which sentence are you referring to?
Do you deny that the Higgs has spin 0?

>> No.11104069

>>11104064
Funny file name, because you certainly wouldn't ever get into Trinity College.

>> No.11104071

>>11104056
>and two of my teachers who fucked me out of the As I deserved and gave me Bs instead might have fucked it up for me even if I had.
Ah yes, those professionals must've been wrong... not you!

>> No.11104072

>>11104064
Richard Kuklinski that's my idol, all about survival My gat leaves niggaz more holy then the fucking Bible

>> No.11104076

>>11104064
>bergen county NJ
why did your family move from based NJ to shit georgia?

>> No.11104080

>>11104069
He got a masters degree in physics from Georgia Tech and graduated magna cum laude and got a presidents fellowship
source: his mom

>> No.11104083 [DELETED] 
File: 1.51 MB, 734x2784, TIMESAND___GSU.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104067
I deny that the paper you linked says it says it has spin-0.

>>11104069
their math faculty's research programs seem right up my alley though

>>11104071
It was ENGL 1101 and ANTH 1101. I absolutely earned As, but those teachers did not like me and they cheated me

>> No.11104087

>>11104080
That's only 72nd in the world.

>> No.11104090

>>11104083
did you have a gf at georgia tech?

>> No.11104093

>>11104083
>I deny that the paper you linked says it says it has spin-0.
What exactly does that matter when everyone who knows anything about the relevant topic knows that it has spin 0?

>their math faculty's research programs seem right up my alley though
Can you apply, and then let us know whether you get accepted or rejected. You'll need to take out a loan though, they aren't needs-blind.

>It was ENGL 1101 and ANTH 1101. I absolutely earned As
Post your work?

>> No.11104096

>>11104090
he's admitted to being an incel which is a travesty since he's a fucking god. he should probably hit up SA hooker anon and get some $20 white bitches.

>> No.11104139

>>11104096
i know, right? why don’t incels don’t do fill their wallets and go pay some sluts for sex? that’s what dudes on wall street do

>> No.11104142

>>11104139
*go not “do”

>> No.11104143

>>11104139
I don't see why they just have sex with eachother

>> No.11104145

>>11104143
why they don't**
fuck, I'm retarded too anon...
must be the smack I just put in my arm

>> No.11104154

>>11104145
yeah i fucked that post up. my point is that if dudes on wall street can go to strip clubs and pay for puss (at a very reasonable price) then why are incels complaining? you can just buy pussy quite easily

>> No.11104162

>>11103735
>It's a matter of national security for them to ensure that everyone thinks I am stupid
Well, you're certainly making their job very easy

>> No.11104170

>>11103794
>There is no such thing as a Higgs with non-zero spin you fucking pleb
Then why do you insist there is?

>> No.11104214

>>11104170
because jon is completely averse to facts and lives in his 2012 pseud dream world thanks to mental illness

>> No.11104219

>>11104214
Jon IS facts though anon.

>> No.11104228

>>11104219
he’s fun but he actually can’t make theories consistent with facts. his theories are undergrad tier nonsense that actually disagree with reality

>> No.11104265 [DELETED] 
File: 173 KB, 2036x744, 1567690224708.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104214
You should make compelling arguments about the validity of your opponents claims instead of attacking the credibility of your opponent.
you #cancel_culture ahem *faggots are literal kike worshiping cock suckers who think you know it all because you have been institutionalized in a tribalism so pervasive and so all encompassing it invades even your most earnest attempts at rational dialectic.
Fuck you glow nigger.
Please get slotted.

>> No.11104268

>>11104265
>combating
did they mean cum baiting or combatting?

>> No.11104288 [DELETED] 

>>11104090
I was fucking a Pam for my 1st yr at GT. She's probably a CIA agent sent to spy on me. Sometimes when I see Gina Haspell, she really looks like a disguise monster of Pam. I think Pam had asked her brother to kill her husband just before I met her. She messaged me on MySpace with the name Petasatus which I did not see until years later plainly says "Pedo Sadist." Incidentally, this was the CIA agent they sent to me a year before I ever went to Russia, or had ever thought about going to Russia. I had a few flings, and then I was with Emily Hancock during the time I got expelled by Helene who hates me for not being a faggot, and whose excuse for expelling me from college for doing literally nothing wrong is that I shouldn't have been trying to get laid in college, and that college is not the place for trying to fuck young ladies, and that I deserved to be expelled even though I had done nothing wrong because I was trying to get my dick wet in addition to trying to get that acronym PhD onto my resume. She is evil, and she should be killed, and she hates the idea that I might ever be happy. As long as she lives, she will try to poison anything I touch if it's not gay- or cuck-related. If I am in the detention fake city again, it is surely her doing.

So, yes. I did have several gfs at GT. When I met Emily's, she lived with her aunt Kathy: the general manager of CNN International, a senior VP at CNN, and I think Emily improperly harvested my semen to grow some creature Gracen Green inside the womb of Kelly Frank, former executive producer of the Ali Velshi Show, Ali being one of the people you see in the banners of this POS website.

>> No.11104310

>>11104288
maybe you should force yourself on Helene and prove to her you're not a faggot.

>> No.11104311 [DELETED] 
File: 86 KB, 578x675, TIMESAND___XdXXf1642c92bbbf4f911871a2e0815c3d7s3e0e71f46f28e50278sfeaec0e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

While I was at GT, some woman I knew went to a popular club in Atlanta. From inside the ladies room, she texted me a picture of the giant graffitti on the wall in there that said "Jonathan Tooker is an asshole." No doubt, this was part of Helene's plan to turn me into a fag by getting every woman in Atlanta to have this false conception of me as something other than a kind man and generous lover.

>>11104139
I don't do this because every hooker I ever paid for was uglier than most of the women I've fucked for free, and the won't let me fuck them without a condom. So... (1) if I pay, I want to pay for one that is hotter than I can usually get, not uglier, and (2) if I pay to fuck, then I want to fuck a woman, not some plastic bag whose latex smell is basically anti-boner kryptonite for me. I sure do hate that smell!

>>11104139
>that’s what dudes on wall street do
If I could afford to fuck wall street tier hookers, then please know that I would do it, and I would be happy to do it, and that would be a big improvement for me.

> why are incels complaining?
Not only am I involuntarily celibate, I am also involuntarily indigent. Even when I was making $100k per year, I couldn't find a woman to let me throw my money away spending it on her, and that is one of the reasons why I had no reason not to quit my job on the day I quit in January 2017.

>>11104162
>you're certainly making their job very easy
Yes, it's a well known fact that geniuses look like tards to tards, and it is a lesser known fact that super geniuses look like tards to normies.

>> No.11104312 [DELETED] 

>>11104288
>and she should be killed,
I once convinced a girl I just met that she is an android designed specifically for my enjoyment, and in hindsight I kindof believed it.
I mean, I wouldn't have bet on it worth a shit, but it still seemed pretty plausible to me. In reality most of the evidence I had for this suspicious delusion was really just red herrings. Such is the nature of mystery.
Forgive my insolence, oh based one. Please accept this selfish question. How confident are you that this story you tell yourself is true? To say nothing of your prowess in science or mathematics, naturally as those topics are completely unrelated.

>> No.11104316 [DELETED] 

>>11104310
Maybe I will force your family into the torture hole to prove that you shouldn't make posts like that.

>> No.11104320

>>11104316
=( I love you Tooker, don't be mean. I want to help when you crusade against these fuckers, the CIA your mother and everyone else that has wronged you.

>> No.11104327 [DELETED] 

>>11104320
You would shoot a defenseless puppy if you thought it would provoke Tooker into doing something stupid.

>> No.11104332 [DELETED] 
File: 955 KB, 1166x1216, TIMESAND___2sometimes+cum+hoc+does+ergo+propter+hoc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104312
>How confident are you that this story you tell yourself is true?
I am confident enough that Gracen Green is an abomination consecrated in Emily's wickedness, and who is disgustingly named after me (Gedalia Gershon) that if I had $3.50, then I would bet the whole thing even money that what I say is true. I don't "know" it in the way I know that 1+1=2 or that Helene is evil, but I am pretty good guesser, and I don't think CNN will say anything good about me on TV.

Whatever it was that Emily and Kathy and Helene, and probably Joe were up to back then is probably the main reason why so many people who I have never met spontaneously cringe when the glance at my face when I'm out and about. Whatever they did to me, my opinion is that history will show that what I did to was much worse that it was literally incomparably worse.

>> No.11104333

>>11104311
excellent blogpost

>> No.11104338

>>11104327
maybe if I was hungry. I don't know why else I'd kill an animal, I'm not a psychopath, just hungry and it's been scientifically proven that not eating meat makes you retarded.

>> No.11104343 [DELETED] 

>>11104311
>something other than a kind man and generous lover.
I used to be that way. After these years of torture and the hatred of all women who wanted neither my love nor my money, it's hard to have a good attitude. In the beginning though, they hated me without reason.

>> No.11104351 [DELETED] 

>>11104343
Actually, the reason is that Helene hates me, and she is the supreme leader of girl gang. I'm always talking about how she is evil and not ever really talking about how
>>11104040
is evil, but that's because he only exists with Helene's blessing, and if it wasn't for her blessing he would be in hell already. As soon as Helene is gone, his blessing will go away too.

>> No.11104366

>>11104332
What if you're not good at guessing though, and you just think you're good at guessing because your deduction limit is beyond human?
What if random strangers have trouble looking you in the eye because you are a terrifying presence? Men who are super intelligent are frightening to look at. Everything about you is intimidation incarnate.
Don't pet a burning dog, is what they say.
They see that you are a human being and they want somehow to show you kindness, but they know better than to show kindness to someone who is hurt and afraid.
I struggled for a long time with alienation.
I struggled for a long time with the search for recognition and the pain of being hated.
So much of the cruelty I have been shown has been not inflicted on me by cruel people, but by unfortunate circumstance.
People are helpless to obey their lesser instincts, and when you hold them in contempt of their instincts, you hold your self in contempt along side them.
The only salvation from this endless cycle of fear and loathing is forgiveness and acceptance.
To choose inner peace, over recognition.
To choose safety over vengeance,
to choose joy over anger, and so on.

It is a tremendous relief to me, to think in these terms. Hanging on to all that contempt was only making me sick.

>> No.11104368

>>11104338
t. bug man

>> No.11104369
File: 152 KB, 500x510, read.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104366
tl;dr

>> No.11104372

>>11104368
I'm white, just couldn't think of another reason I'd a defenseless puppy. I'd kill a person too if I was hungry and all that was around was lettuce or some shit.

>> No.11104384

>>11104372
I would die before I took the life of another person simply to feed on their flesh. You're not a bug man, you're a fucking lizard man.

>> No.11104386

>>11104384
I do look sort of like a reptile, maybe I should just accept that and stop buying groceries and eat my neighbours.

>> No.11104389 [DELETED] 
File: 231 KB, 400x446, TIMESAND___6wrfm84xrggguklpapppa3a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104366
>What if you're not good at guessing though
Then many of my guesses would be mistaken!

>What if random strangers have trouble looking you in the eye because you are a terrifying presence?
No, it's not that. It's that they recognize me, pic related. This isn't a guess. This is a fact. This is the curse that Helene and her friends put on me, and I will remove that curse by killing everyone who has the memory of whatever it is these people recognize me from.

>The only salvation from this endless cycle of fear and loathing is forgiveness and acceptance.
Nah

>> No.11104409 [DELETED] 
File: 6 KB, 225x225, TIMESAND___oufy92yhbibizbx2izz11zg18zyzwvzdu89t4vv1wv8rw19r8ww77orwssdllmrypwp0yr0vvc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I will remove that curse

>> No.11104420

>>11104389
>the memory of whatever it is these people recognize me from.
You have a guilty conscience, but Jesus Christ our lord and savior forgives you. You are worthy of forgiveness and you are worthy of love and respect. The despair that you feel when these people turn their heads and quickly look away, is the sensation of shame, but shame is the reflection of pride, a most terrible sin indeed.
You hold yourself in contempt along side them. That cognitive dissonance is just human nature.

>> No.11104443 [DELETED] 

>>11104420
When you're getting tortured later, you'll know you shouldn't have made this post. My conscience is clean and I'm ready to stand in judgement for everything I ever did in my life right now. Are you?

>> No.11104503

>>11104443
What distinguishes the universe from its inverse in your model?
You never answered my question. I'm curious.

>> No.11104538 [DELETED] 
File: 74 KB, 480x480, TIMESAND___classical-architecture.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104503
The arrow of time in the superposition universe points in the same direction as one universe but in the opposite direction from the other one. This leads to the observed asymmetry between advanced and retarded signals, or the past and the future to state it more broadly. If you want to ask questions, try to make it look like you read the paper you're asking about. As you posed your question, it's like you didn't even see that the superposition universe is "the universe."

>> No.11104567

>>11104538
So what if I wanted to examine your dual universe model while operating on the supposition that superposition does not exist, and that these two universes are not superimposed in one space but are instead two halves of one whole object, occupying a single volumetric space in distinct regions?
Is there a way to solve for this dualism model without the application of the constant of time?
Could the direction of flow of time represent the spin and complimentary counter spin of the respective universes about some axis?
Don't get mad at me, I'm just curious is all really.

>> No.11104577

Yeah, that's gonna be a yikes from me.

t. anon from /lgbt/

>> No.11104603

>>11104577
who are you talking to

>> No.11104840

>>11104538
Man, someone should really electroshock your anus for all the garbage you are posting.

>> No.11104859
File: 65 KB, 1605x345, TookerLimit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Another thread co-opted by Tooker to explain his nonsense.
What do you expect from a person that doesn't know how to compute simple limits?

>> No.11105098 [DELETED] 

what the fuck happened here? who is tooker?

>> No.11105124 [DELETED] 
File: 78 KB, 635x655, TookerSWAT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11105098
>who is tooker?
Oh, boy.... Then you are here for a ride....
Let's say that he is an actual schizo with a degree in physics and very crazy and stupid theories. Also, he believes he is god because of some stupid mathematical calculation he did and which makes no sense.
(Pic is real, you can check it)

>> No.11105149 [DELETED] 

>>11104567
>Don't get mad at me
I hate you, so it hardly matters if I do.

>> No.11105152 [DELETED] 
File: 3.14 MB, 538x1161, TIMESAND___stock+response+to+Hi+Jon+limitfag.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11104859

>> No.11105165

>>11105152
What makes you think that every reply there was mine? I just like to post your fail computation of a limit.

>> No.11105170

>>11105124
Wait, he believes he is God because of some calculation? Source? I thought his God thing just came in packaged for free with the schizophrenia.

>> No.11105179

>>11105165
Maybe if you would take an undergraduate calculus class, you would see that I did compute the correct limit.

>> No.11105180 [DELETED] 
File: 365 KB, 1144x1776, muhammad-Tooker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11105170
>Wait, he believes he is God because of some calculation? Source?
Let's say "crappy numerology" more than actual calculations. Pic is one example.

>I thought his God thing just came in packaged for free with the schizophrenia.
Well... Both things complement each other.

>> No.11105193 [DELETED] 
File: 171 KB, 469x418, TRINITY___Sphinx.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Besides my Hebrew name being God, which is not so uncommon a name in my tribe, I also have masonic rank 47 which is the rank that only Sovereign Lord God has. There is only one Sovereign Lord God, and he is me. Pic related, in Egyptian masonry my rank is 100.

>> No.11105196

>>11103132
>based on something relevant like a proper scale
It's based on the spin and charge.

>> No.11105201

>>11105179
>Maybe if you would take an undergraduate calculus class, you would see that I did compute the correct limit.
Getting the correct answer doesn't imply doing the correct computation

>> No.11105215

>>11105098
A dull samefagging moron desperate for attention who is trying to force himself as a meme.
Just report his off topic shitposting and move on.

>> No.11105255

>>11105180
Ah ok. I knew about the part where he thinks his name is God in hebrew or some shit. I guess that's just the schizophrenia doing it's work.

>> No.11105464

>>11103118
>So is it accepted that there are probably only 17 types of things that actually exist and everything else is a massively complicated interaction between these things?
No, most of those have their anti-counterparts as well. (antiquarks, positrons, antineutrinos)

>> No.11105475
File: 1.26 MB, 1004x1116, TIMESAND___6wrf2ff84xrggguklpag24gppg24grppppp000pa3a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Look at this picture. The very notion of a scalar boson is an affront to everything physics is or does. Where is the symmetry?

>> No.11105520 [DELETED] 
File: 532 KB, 1280x1280, TIMESAND___Flower.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And to the extent that I BTFOed whoever that was who says rigged Hilbert space got invented for no reason and that it does nothing, not only are the states psi(x) different if they live in alpeh (whose name I have recently changed to alpha so I can use aleph for my infinity stuff), H, and Omega, but the MCM is such that the "x" in the psi(x) is a different coordinate space depending on where psi lives. This my own extension beyond Gelfand's primary extension of Hilbert space, and since the coordinate spaces of the three types of states have different curvatures, you will generate different kind of moments in operations tantamount to "integrating over all of Hilbert space" when you do that in either Alpha, H, or Omega. Not only did Gelfand provide us with a handle by which to make different things happen, I have complexified the possibilities by separating the underlying coordinate spaces. Due to the variation of the properties, it should be relatively straighforward to show why the electron family is stable, and among the two unstable configurations, one is more unstable than the other. I'd like to make that calculation one day, but I'd need a lot more expertise in QFT than I have now, and I'm still picking the low hanging fruit that keeps popping up everywhere.

>> No.11105556

>>11105475
>The very notion of a scalar boson is an affront to everything physics is or does. Where is the symmetry?
What is more symmetric than a scalar boson?

>> No.11105572
File: 208 KB, 1005x408, TIMESAND___particles.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11105556
more gauge bosons, pic related

>> No.11105596

>>11105572
Why is that more symmetric?

>> No.11105705

>>11105596
If you can't see the increased symmetry in the picture, then I don't think you would see it any sentences I could write.

>> No.11105732

>>11105705
>If you can't see the increased symmetry in the picture, then I don't think you would see it any sentences I could write.
"It's more symmetric because I say so, stop questioning me"

>> No.11105810

>>11105732
Why do you keep seriously arguing with a schizophrenic. Say something about his anal implants instead.

>> No.11105967
File: 377 KB, 620x350, TIMESAND___Detractors1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11105810
I know there are people on this planet who you do not want to see made filthy and to suffer, but they will be made so, and they will do exactly that.

>> No.11105973
File: 171 KB, 538x338, TIMESAND___Detractors2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11105810
>Say something about his anal implants instead.
If you do, you ought to be very careful that I don't construe what you say as mockery. In fact, if you have the fear of the Lord in you, you will not make such comments because you are afraid of the downside should the Lord misconstrue (or construe) you comments as mockery.

>> No.11106034

>>11105967
>>11105973
Tookie, I'm just saying you are too far gone already. Sadly, it's too late for you.

>> No.11106045

>>11106034
And since you have called me Tookie, the family that produced you insolence is too far gone as well, adn you opinion is less important than mine.

>> No.11106117

>>11106045
Tookie sounds like Cookie. Tooker sounds like pooper

>> No.11106174

>>11106045
>adn you opinion is less important than mine.
You say that like you have ever considered any opinion other than yours...

>> No.11106206

>>11106174
He considered the opinion of the US and Israeli government regarding how many electroshock implants could fit into his anus.

>> No.11106214

>>11106206
don't forget the piezo-wriggler implants which are far more unpleasant.

>> No.11106222

>>11106214
Tooker, can you count how many foreign devices are inside your asshole as we speak?

>> No.11106237

>>11106222
No.

>> No.11106240

>>11106237
Great. It's 13 by the way. 9 US, 4 Israel.

>> No.11106366
File: 582 KB, 1077x564, TIMESAND___TheMeeting.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11106240
I can count a minimum number of times that I have been raped in my ass while sedated or hypnotized in 2019. It's at least five.

>> No.11106489

Can you split a gluon

>> No.11106512

>>11106366
Tooker. Honestly, who would rape a man like you? There are hot women that I wouldn't even rape.

>> No.11106820

>>11106512
Helene and her servants.

>> No.11106824

>>11106820
mods wtf

>> No.11106914

>>11106820
You just have hemorroids and paranoid delusion schizophrenia

>> No.11106928

>>11106824
Mods are probably enjoying the show. I know that Tooker has been banned before, but it is of no use. He is indigent. He accesses the internet from shitty laptops he steals that get bricked in a month, or from public libraries. And the fucker moves around a lot. He most recently moved to california so we can assume new libraries for him to shitpost from.

>> No.11106937

>>11106820
So your mother and her servants rape you? Tooker, I have mommy issues too but this is too much.

Anyways, I am wondering, in your grand conspiracy who outranks whom? Is it US > Israel > Helene? Is it Helene > Israel > US?

And what about the guy who steals your semen to sell to women? Does he outrank Helene? Does Helene also purchase your potent sperm?

>> No.11106955

>>11106489
You can't even isolate a gluon. It has color charge just like quarks and so must be confined

>> No.11107152

>>11106928
What show? it's the same shit every thread. A boring moron replies to himself until the thread is finally deleted.