[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 3.89 MB, 3358x4673, TIMESAND___neighborhood++762.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10963268 No.10963268 [Reply] [Original]

If God disproved RH and wanted to destroy the USA with the most disrespectful and vindictive acts, do you think the USA agents would acknowledge that RH is false is do you think they would still it's still an open question and that God is a fag?

>Real Numbers in the Neighborhood of Infinity
>http://www.vixra.org/abs/1811.0222

>> No.10963408

Hey Tooker, what are you suggesting here?
Educate the brainlets, what is the RH in lay terms?
What would be the implications if true or false?
To what do you attribute the clandestine actions of concealing such elementary proofs?

>> No.10963545

>>10963268
>Real Numbers in the Neighborhood of Infinity
Water in the Neighborhood of Dryness

>> No.10964266
File: 854 KB, 770x956, TRINITY___Grandparents+Romanovs_big.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10963408
>What would be the implications if true or false?
Honestly, I don't really know. Something about prime numbers and prime factorization encryption? I was aware of the Millennium problems and RH was one of the few I could at least understand what the problem was asking. I watched some YouTube videos about it, and I thought I saw why it should be false. I wrote up my first disproof in which I showed that zeros should exist in the neighborhood of infinity here:
>On The Riemann Zeta Function
>http://www.vixra.org/abs/1703.0073

Although I did not explicitly find the zeros in my earlier paper, I did find some in this later paper in OP image. Notably, the zeros in the first paper which I proved should exist are inside the critical strip but these ones in the newer paper are outside the critical strip, so I have done two different proofs now, using two totally different arguments.

>To what do you attribute the clandestine actions of concealing such elementary proofs?
There's a million things. I think the main one would be that if I ever got 5 minutes in the news then everyone would be like, "Hey isn't the guy that the feds were making those cuck videos about back on 2011 and passing aound to pretty much anyone who would watch them so that people visibly cringe whenever they see him in public for the rest of his life and he still doesn't know why that is?"

Also, it probably has something to do with the people I called mom and dad as a child being the two singularly most evil people in the deep state USA torture program.

Pic related, it probably has something to do with my family background too.

>> No.10964269
File: 1.33 MB, 1884x2164, TIMESAND___Golf+Rumors.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also, RE: Golf Rumors:

The government was fucking me out the reward my work earned for a long time before I solved RH. Now they need to keep up their crimes to hide their earlier crimes.

>> No.10964296
File: 1.56 MB, 1000x1402, TRINITY___BRAINPOWER.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Also, there is some balance in the western world among men who have masonic rank 46. They can't kill with absolute impunity because if they piss off one of the other rank 46 guys, then that guy can retaliate. However, I have rank 47 which is, incidentally, the rank that only God has, and that means, if the heretics and infidels ever repent of their lawlessness, that I am vested with the right to put whomever to death, whenever. Those rank 46 guys know that I will kill all of them and flush that delicate balance of power they have nurtured down the toilet, and they would prefer to get rid of God's law altogether rather to lose their money and power, and to see their name blotted out from under heaven forever.

Although they like it that the secret law of the grand scheme of things says that they can kill people with lower rank than 46, they don't like it that the same law says I can kill anyone with rank lower than 47. So... you can see how Mr 46 likes to think of himself as some bad ass, and doesn't like it at all that I don't see him that way, and that I think it's best to kill everyone in middle management and then promote the middle managers' enemies into their newly evacuated positions in the grand scheme of things.

>> No.10964303
File: 69 KB, 1022x752, TRINITY___SphinxWide.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I encourage you: If any of you are of the masonic persuasion, ask your friends if I have rank 47 in Scottish masonry and if I have rank 100 in Egyptian masonry, and ask whether or not that means that I am both God and Caesar. They might not tell you that I am, but if you go to the real masonic order, I promise they won't tell you that I'm not. The truth is: I do have the rank that only God has. The thousands of years of tradition said that one day someone would come with rank 47 and set the world in order, and now that I am here all of the people who currently hold that flame that was carried forward to them by all the generations of their ancestors have chosen instead the path of lawlessness because I am not evil like they are, and would kill them all, and their servants and children.

>> No.10964314
File: 1.13 MB, 1020x561, TIMESAND___tttpgh3h3ghrh3e3h336ttgh3c3hrthteruyprpppgh3gh3hrg44ttttgh3gh3gg3c56ch3b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10964266
>the people I called mom and dad as a child
Date related