[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 3 KB, 210x230, 1285999552586.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10893756 No.10893756 [Reply] [Original]

I have Two modules I need to learn in 2 weeks for an exam. One is just biological diseases which is just memorisation, the other is Biochemistry which requires more understanding, but also knowledge

However I did some prior planning and know all the materials I need to learn.

Whats the most efficient way to divide sleep so i can maximise retention?

Im thinking of doing 3 hours until two days before where I get good sleep.

thanks

>> No.10893787

>>10893756
No. Get a good sleep every night and do practice problems all day with reasonable breaks. It’s better to study less and feel great about it than it is to study everything and not be able to think straight.

>> No.10893800

>>10893787
Are you sure? Do you speak form exprience? Im planing to get good sleep the night before. there is a lot of content to route memorise and I'd rather at least know what to talk about and be slightly retarded than sharp but without enough knowledge to apply it.

>> No.10893814

if you try to make weird things and force yourself and your mind, forget about it. Your mind has an optimal functionality when it have time to rest. By doing what you are suggesting you will just feel tired, angry, frustrated and will actually learn less.