[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 50 KB, 800x600, Blackpill.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10886069 No.10886069 [Reply] [Original]

TIL that those struggling with schizophrenia and mental health are not charactures or stereotypes but are actual people just like me, who did not choose their being, just like me! And to think that before this I was a drooling moron who allowed himself to be memed be people posing as people posing as haters of people I hate, with the sole purpose of exposes this idiocracy. Who knew!!!! Who knew that the homeless in our nation are actual humans, with families, with mothers and fathers, who deal with inner wars that I can't even understand.

https://youtu.be/A-H7iJMo4fc

>> No.10886256

>>10886069
>>>/x/

>> No.10886259

bro u forgot ur haloperidol

>> No.10886630

Primary psychopathy here.

I choose my being, but I don't have empathy to guide my emotions, so I just self-actualize along the paths I can understand.

I'd make a video about what it's like to live with this condition, but it would be meaningless. I don't have any symptoms. It's not "like" anything. There is no meaning and I just do whatever I can in hopes that I'll have an emotion some day.

Also my apparent psychology would vanish instantaneously if I'd lived in an actual community and had people to relate to growing up, rather than this false flag of "identity" that is probably exacerbating everyone else's mental properties as well.

>> No.10886756

>>10886630
>Also my apparent psychology would vanish instantaneously if I'd lived in an actual community and had people to relate to growing up, rather than this false flag of "identity" that is probably exacerbating everyone else's mental properties as well.

>> No.10886762

>>10886630
i'm only a secondary psychopath here
what is like?

>> No.10886769

>>10886630
I'm guessing you were self-diagnosed