[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 371 KB, 775x581, 1551211960018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10854997 No.10854997 [Reply] [Original]

>men
>get shat on all their life by women and other men, develop a strong social shell and the ones that dont recoil into videogames or drugs become incredibly smart and strong individuals

>women
>get pampered and complimented all their life, they never have to strive as much as men to get something done or be happy, "life on easy mode". They end up being more "fragile"

am i the only one that thinks that this is why men are so over-represented in science/politics/business etc? The sheer amount of things they tackle force them to die or become strong.
This even explains why gender inequality increases when we make it even easier for women

>> No.10855071

>>10854997
>drugs make you smart
no

Also men like science because prenatal testosterone changes the brain to make males like systematizing more than socializing

>> No.10855108

>>10855071
Reading comprehension: non-existent

>> No.10855121

>>10855071
That's one aspect, yes, but my theory explains other things like politics and leadership

>> No.10855122

>>10855108
>the ones that dont recoil into videogames or drugs become incredibly smart and strong individuals

Maybe you should go get some

>> No.10855125

>>10855122
Are we reading the same sentence????

>> No.10855314

>>10855071
But guys love to socialize.

>> No.10855461

>>10855314
Is that why they like being mechanics more than women do?

>> No.10855763

>>10855122
Are you clamped or something, what OP wrote does not in any way imply that drugs make you smart, in fact it asserts the opposite

>> No.10855779

>>10854997
What's funny is I do drugs daily, play video games daily, and go out socially about one every two weeks, and am a grad student. And a huge portion of grad students do this as well. Stop thinking everything is so binary, it's really not. Shit my best friend is a chick who smokes more weed than I do and has twice as many first author publications

>> No.10855951

>>10855779
>dude weed lmao
College is a meme isn't it

>> No.10855985

>>10855951
well obviously i dont look the part or spout dude weed memes, but we are just students who manage our shit really well, compartmentalization of your time is the key

>> No.10856276

>>10854997
Yes.

Women are making incredibly poor leaders because it has started getting pushed onto them. They were given everything on a platter and so they expect it to be that easy for everyone. They don't understand that everybody else is having to actually work on top of the rest of their life.

Yet this is not the sole dilemma of women leaders. Men from privileged backgrounds are equally as ignorant. The time is ripe for redistribution of wealth because the upper classes have pampered their children instead of raising them properly. Their resulting incompetence will be their downfall.

>> No.10856339

>>10854997
I never was accepted by the older men, they would either actively try to separate me out, exclude, or make it clear "you don't belong" "not one of us". A lot of the time I got the distinct sense they wanted to hurt me for whatever reason, and being a 5-12 year old I knew I was too small to really do much about it. I don't know why.

At the same time other men, and women, seemed to be drawn to me as a leader and for advice. For various reasons in early childhood I learned that I had to control my own state by seeing the bigger picture and controlling my environment accordingly, so despite being brutally alone overall, I accepted this. I never learned to be "with" anyone. It was always me and them, even if I was temporarily amidst an "us". It remains this way tot his day. I preempt and control. At my core I'm always trying to help people and improve my environment. Maybe what comes with that is why the older generation tried to separate me from the others.

My mother was / is an attractive woman, so later on it was never clear to me the extent with which I was being used, tolerated, or played along with by other men. My life has been marked by a lack of organic relationships, and generally my parents were my medium for connection with other people. My father, as a single man in a house he didn't like. didn't let me have people over for various reasons, which I do "get".

Overall the result is I lack range and am not very dynamic. I only really have three states: In control, following, or alone. Interpersonally I get along with everyone, and I get along with no one. This is because I have no idea of "competition" or use of force in a direct sense. I struggle to have anything between getting along and openly fighting.

I don't get along with other men to this day, and don't bother with dating because I'm really fucked up, afraid of connection and vulnerability, and see myself fit to decide what's best for someone else.

>> No.10856363
File: 26 KB, 591x174, 59035.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yep its true

>> No.10856364

>>10856339
We're supposed to be taught by our fathers but mothers and modern life have been breaking down the father son relationship.

Traditionally parents have been very harsh about which children they select to foster and which they cripple instead. There is a lot of gaslighting around this topic. Parents don't like to openly admit that all too often they get carried away with having so much power over their children.

It gets better. The men age like wine women age like cheese meme is right. Not many women are still fresh after a decade or two but men improve with age.

>> No.10856681

Women are much, much less dependent on men theae days, they don't feel threatened by the world, they don't feel like they need a guardian to maintain a zone of safety around her and the kids