[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 99 KB, 812x774, theory-of-everything-wikipedia.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10850444 No.10850444 [Reply] [Original]

Is this a joke?

>> No.10850455

theyre right though
TOE is the cringiest thing ever

>> No.10850461

>>10850455
>theyre right though
anon... gödel's incompleteness theorem doesn't work that way...

>> No.10850517

>>10850444
it's not a joke, it's just semantics. what this is talking about is a deterministic or maybe not deterministic but "predicts everything possibly predictable" theory. the term "theory of everything" in physics refers to something else -- it refers to a theory that incorporates all four of the known fundamental forces in a correct way for our universe.

if we didn't have general relativity going on, then we'd already have the theory of everything (the standard model would be it). but the standard model doesn't transparently predict phenomena like superconductivity or high-Tc superconductivity or the weather or what color t-shirt i will choose to wear tomorrow. emergent phenomena are still allowed to exist even if string theory somehow gets done and turns out to be right

>> No.10850525

I love how TOE was hyped up for one hundred+ years and now that it was discovered by a lowly high school math and science teacher, Academia is shifting the goal post and acting TOE should not even be a part of curriculum. It's really cute and adorable

>> No.10850529

>>10850525

And so predictable. Like, of course Academia would act like TOE isnt a big deal after it's found by a high school teacher. It's exactly what one would expect from them.

>> No.10850533

I think the version of incompleteness built into our universe is not that it's impossible to create a theory of everything, but that it's impossible to perform experiments or make observations that would confirm said ToE to the exclusion of unions of other more specialized theories.

>> No.10850544

>>10850517

Theory of everything is stupidly simple:

Energy = mass.

Mass = Gravity

Energy = Mass = Gravity

Energy = Electromagnetism

Energy = Nuclear forces

Energy = Mass = Gravity = Electromagnetism = Nuclear Forces

Energy = / = Space

Variables: Energy & Space

Energy = Real number values

Space = Real number values

Every value of space has a value of energy.

Therefore we graph on a cellular automaton.

The operator between real number values is division because that conserves the energy real number values.

Don't believe it's this simple? You can see it with your own eyes. Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--HO3KDmdU&t=0s

>> No.10850547

>>10850544
fuck off gary
that does it, i'm making a cumbrain meme variant about you. brb

>> No.10850559

Energy = Mass = Gravity = Electromagnetism = Nuclear Forces

Energy = Real number values

Space = Real number values

Every value of space has a corresponding value of energy.

The Universe computes these energy levels simultaneously, therefore we compute on a cellular automaton using the division operator because that is the only operator that conserves energy's real number values.

Simply we divide localized energy levels with their neighbors.

We can apply color gradients to automatons real number values to better observe the date.

IT REALLY IS THIS SIMPLE. Don't believe it? You can see it with your own eyes.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--HO3KDmdU&t=0s [Embed]

>> No.10850571

>>10850547

Small minds discuss people.

Great minds discuss ideas.

>> No.10850584

I wonder how simple I can make the unified theory of everything? Let's see:

All that exists is Energy and Space, since Mass = Energy.

Every unit of Space has a corresponding Energy level, even if only zero.

The Universe computes Energy levels locally using the division operator; the only operator that conserves Energy's real number values.

IT REALLY IS THIS SIMPLE. THAT IS THE ENTIRETY OF UNIFIED PHYSICS.

Don't believe it? You can see it with your own eyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--HO3KDmdU&t=0s [Embed] [Embed]

>> No.10850590

Corrected to be even simpler:

>>10850584
>I wonder how simple I can make the unified theory of everything? Let's see:
>____________________________________________

>All that exists is Energy and Space.
>Space units have corresponding real number Energy levels.
>The Universe computes Energy locally using division to conserves the real number values.

THAT IS THE ENTIRETY OF UNIFIED PHYSICS.

>Don't believe it? You can see it with your own eyes:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--HO3KDmdU&t=0s [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

>> No.10850597

TOE made even simpler:

All that exists is Energy and Space. Space has corresponding energy. The Universe computes locally using division.

U = E / S

This is the entirely of Unified Physics. Don't believe it? You can see it for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--HO3KDmdU&t=0s [Embed] [Embed]

>> No.10850617
File: 279 KB, 952x717, garybrain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10850547

>> No.10850629
File: 259 KB, 471x446, 1429608177818.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10850617
Ooo Ooo, can I has a meme too? Lolz!

>> No.10850637

>>10850617
Thank you man, just want you to know that your work is appreciated.

>> No.10850643

>>10850597
I genuinely don't understand how you reach this level of schizo. Like, I used to think my man Tooker was as for gone as possible, but this guy is as bad and even trying to sell us his fucking schizophrenia. At least Tooker uploads it to the shitty website where his shit belongs.

>> No.10850646

>>10850629
fuck off not-Ken

>> No.10850665

>>10850617
Heh, that was kind of funny.

>> No.10851126

I'm half ginger mostly blonde slim with the a pinch of Russian and I intuited this in Highschool. My sisters have a deep sense of humor, are slim, deep thinkers, and see through your bullshit and ignore you for it.

>> No.10851128

>>10851126
kek

>> No.10851185

>>10850544
>Energy Energy Energy

Are you going to read my tarot next and sell me magic stones too

>> No.10851258

>>10850617

I mean to be fair its a picture of Gary with Hopsin and he probably said its shopped himself out of shame for being seen with corney ass Hopsin

>> No.10851260

>>10850617

Also his whole "Optimum Theory" proves Jesus thing is so obviously a bone he has thrown to Christians since he has the delusional idea that Christians persecute the sciences and somehow this will make his ideas more palpable to them. Gary is the dictionary definition of a secular humanist.

>> No.10851265

>>10850617
As for the story about his life partner struggling with homelessness and mental health... seems best to stay clear of that one anon in the off chance that its actually true. Gary might even be setting this bait himself so that when people attack him on it he can said, "see everyone, they are attacking a woman with a disability. Told you these people are evil."

>> No.10851406

>>10850444
>all math applies to nature
Hawking is a massive brainlet. Math has no such property as locality, so what's possible in math is not necessarily possible in physics.

>> No.10851430

>>10850444
Haven't you listened to lobsterman? GIT=God must exist, duh

>> No.10851450

Imagine reading through a thread where the literal, real, material and unimprovable, unified theory of everything is posted and being too much of a brainlet to understand even when its condensed into a single sentence. Or imagine being so spineless that you cannot confirm what it obviously true without the approval of your teacher / boss / parent / pastor / professor, first.

>> No.10851457

>>10851450

Im kidding. Get your superior's permission first before believing in what you know to be true.

Super wierd interacting with people from "the heirarchy". Constantly have to remind myself that 99% of people were not raised with total sovereignty.

>> No.10851461

>>10851450
>>10851457

But we want you to be sovereign too anon. That is why we advocate for UBI. We want you to have the freedom to follow what you know is true. The heart / subconscious is seldom wrong.

>> No.10851470

>>10851265

You must be very careful Anon. The heirarchy will disown you, they will through you under the bus, they will hurt you so badly inside through their isolation that you will succumb to what they call "schizophrenia". We have seen it happen first hand anon. Use extreme caution when professing the blinding truth of what this reality truly is.

>> No.10851472

>>10851470

All this reality is, Anon. In totality. Including you and me.

It is singular, whole and perfect logic, computed as energy over space.

>> No.10851487

>>10851472

I am not smart enough to know, Anon. But maybe this is something in our genome. Like how ants produce queens, workers and warriors... maybe the human genome sees it fit to produce individuals who can see what others cannot, because they do not need the immediate approval of others and they care not about material things, only what they need to survive. They are solitary and their existance is to see far and wide on behalf of the tribe. Maybe this is what they called prophets in the old days. Maybe it is something real and genetic.

Anon, I know how "schizo" this sounds... but there are individuals among us who dont really care that much about monetizing their visions or gaining fame from them... only enough to provide for their families and fame only enough to prove their allegiance to the greater cause... these people, they could be billionaires with the things they see... but that is not what drives them... they are driven by our collective success... they cherish our collective optimization.

>> No.10851498

Anon there are those who are driven because it hurts to see the fall and dark ages of mankind. I know how corney and schizo this sounds but it is true. Our genetics are almost identical. Your success is my own. If you could see the vision of what could be... I think you would understand.

>> No.10851503

>>10851430

What Peterson, Weinstein and others can see is the true nature of what organized religion is. It is something so powerful and dangerous that it cannot even be said out loud. Even anonymously. Taoism writes of a current to reality. Better to understand and ride the current than fight against it.

>> No.10851511

>>10850444
No

>> No.10851513

>>10851511

Prove it.

>> No.10851517

>>10851450
>>10851457
>>10851461
>>10851470
>>10851472
>>10851487
>>10851498
oh okay Gary is on an overtime 15th hour of shilling and samefagging. impressive!

>> No.10851533

>>10851517

Did you happen to see where some of those posts were pointing to. Might have been a clue, anon. Our path to becoming optimum has its punishments from those who think they know better. Maybe that will help you understand why "the anger". Perhaps Gary has been more open with you than you ever expected, because you are so used to the usual bullshit.

>> No.10851561

>>10851517
>>10851533

Anon, the powers that be have people everywhere. In HR. In positions of power. In the clinics. They make the diagnosis and prescribe the meds. They are in your own family. They are in the schools. They determine your children's curriculum. And what must be pledged to.

Not everyone was gifted with sovereignty. When this power can get its hands on someone they deem deviant they will fuck them up, legally and mentally, in a way that is almost invisible.

We. Have. Seen. It.

Our loved ones have been through it. Do you understand?

The Temple OS guy? He could have been anyone. You say, "oh he was mentally ill", but you do not understand the system and what it does to people it deems "deviant".

This system does not discriminate between men and woman.

The muttering bag lady. She has a story if you can convince her to share it.

Those burned alive during the witch trials because they were different. They were real. They had lives. They had families. They were children once, loved and then in flames lost to a system that is difficult to comprehend. But some can comprehend that system, and thank God they mean well, and believe in forgiveness. Because the sins of Humanity are great.

>> No.10851573

>>10851533
>>10851561
samefag

>> No.10851576

>>10851573

Literally autism, and pearls before swine, or should I say, cows, or as they say in Hebrew: goyim.

What has been shared here will take centuries for your people to catch up with. But we tried, didnt we anon. We really did try.

>> No.10851578

>>10851576

Imagine unified physics being shared with pigs, cows and other livestock and them rejecting it. But what else can be expected of them?

Are you trigger?

It was easy.

And all we want was to teach you how.

>> No.10851582

>>10851576
>>10851578
samefag

>> No.10851583

>>10851582

They know its the same faggot you faggot lol!!

Wtf am I even doing on this website with you people.

>> No.10851600

>>10850444
Imagine you come up with a theory of everything, and observe that certain particles are behaving perfectly according to the theory. Now imagine certain particles refuse to behave according to the theory of everything, and are not observed. There cannot be proof that these circumstances do not manifest. Godel's Incompleteness is just one of many problems with TOE. How about the fact that one cannot describe quintic differential equations with one theory. Are all physical laws goverened by linear differential equations? of course not. one must prove that the culmination of methods to solve all physical phenomenon, when evaluated, produce answers more accurate than using numerical techniques, which implies that quantized qualia must be precise enough for this to be possible.

>> No.10851612

>>10851600

*yawn* it's because the Universe has infinite depth. There is no simulation we can build, period, that will reproduce what "God" made because we are incapable of infinite computation. End thread. Seriously this sounds like religious schizo shit.It's not. It's the realest shit you ever read and I'm tired and sick of doing this shit pro bono because I have a fucking family to feed like the rest of you faggots

God help me if I ever come back to this hit hole faggot autistic schizo fucking website

>> No.10851628

Gary's theory of everything is not a part of science, just like AnKoS is not a branch of science, because it doesn't predict. It is an iterative model, it doesn't allow you to skip straight to the answer, the point of science is, incidentally, skipping straight to the answer. Moreover, exact sciences are called exact due to having tools for predicting the margin of error. Cellular automaton modelling doesn't really allow that and constitutes from this standpoint a branch of engineering at most, basically glorified trial and error. Oh the result doesn't fit but what if we just tinker up this teeny tiny initial parameters riiiiight here. Now it fits! I am a genius! Better write what I did right down somewhere. Wait. This part right here started sticking out. What if Iiiiii...

>> No.10851631

>>10851628
Also, iterative modelling sucks ass in general due to insanely fast accumulation of error, rounding errors first and foremost.

>> No.10851632

>>10851628

This is pure projection, anon. Optimum Theory is inspired beyond your comprehension. And it's free. And Gary prays for your success. Cheers, or if it suits you, God bless.

>> No.10851653

>>10851628
>>10851632

Furthermore, like Wolfram has said, computation cannot "skip straight to the answer" this is precisely why our Universe has "time" rather than all history happening in an infinitely small moment. Our Universe must compute to "learn what happens next"

MOTHER FUCKER WHY AM I STILL HERE GD DAMNIT

>> No.10851698

>>10851653
Universe can't, Humans, sometimes, within a margin of error, can.

>> No.10851706

>>10851698
This is called sentience, and what Wolfram and Gary offer instead is essentially bruteforcing.

>> No.10851734

>>10851698
>>10851706

*eye roll*

For real Im need to be done with this shit on this site. Seriously. Go to college, get on my level. Read Wolfram, Pinker, etc... read all you can. Then if you still have questions visit the Optimum Institute and we will do what we can, but we cannot fix stupid.

>> No.10851741

>>10851734
Fuck of, I have Ruffini, Godel, Knorr and Huet (see any common thread? hint: impossibility proofs) to take care of, I don't have time for your or Gary's babbling. You might know something I don't. Chances are, I never will. By force of choice to learn something else instead.

>> No.10851765

>>10851741
>By force of choice to learn something else instead.

Truth, friend. And vice versa

>> No.10851787

>>10851612
universe is finite tho