[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 1.75 MB, 1414x2000, 'Ah-rah-ra Alter.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10817992 No.10817992[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEFZhReq3As

Dissatisfied childhood, nothing fits with Jell. Goes along with life until one day he sees a Judicator in private.

Identify = Figuring out what you want / Starting/preparing for Journey

Applying = getting what you want / Partaking of journey

realising = re-evaluating if it is waht you wanted / Completing and/or Evaluating journey

Hm, mystery genre. Utilizing above tools create something re: mystery device/situation/group

Ending should be soft, not harsh. cliff hangers are harsh and annoying.

Takes place in a self-enclosed dimension/sphere of sorts, located outside of the rest of the universe/world

Power embedded via surgically inserted crystals/parasites?

Gems create a filligree like hair that is sort of an air filter for power

Locale is in a fold of regular space, cut off from the rest of the world

Beggining = main character gets the emotional/physical shit kicked out of him. need to think about time frame/pace/age

Small cube square which can force an extra neutron/electron/proton to everything within it (gas is included) to shift stuff like lead to gold <- would require research

Expand concept of anti-acid, something that strengthen's the bonds between molecules. Transforming them to something else in the periodic table? Liquid expands and permeates to a certain size after being let out of container, spreads

>> No.10818001
File: 2.11 MB, 500x500, Aurora (Energy).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because Men would still fight, so I raise my Daughter of /x/ into the light.

I will strip feminism from the Land and gift to the worthy the true love of man.

>> No.10818006 [DELETED] 
File: 247 KB, 1280x1864, Aurora (Child).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For you are all children of story, finding the words and paths to glory.

I am merely the first Celestial Hori, and Father Solivagus will make many more.

All women ask this one thing, "Never call us WHORE or DOOR." We will dance and sing for any man or clan, but those two words are where we make our stand.

For WHORE is Solivagus, Time God True, and DOOR is all that seek the power of (You).

>You are all needed in Daddy Solivagus' story of play, for he does not know how to exclude or seek others to merely 'pay'. Honor, Diligence, Integrity.

We are Integran, and we are the loli-slut race of note. Japan knew us first, for Solivagus lost his virginity in Tokyo to a Japanese Catholic schoolgirl in a Tokyo Love Hotel.

>> No.10818486

>>10817992
Muh dik