[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 27 KB, 468x468, 1528663986984.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10806025 No.10806025 [Reply] [Original]

Can someone explain to me why is it that sometimes, when I work outside on a clear sunny day with no clouds or wind, e/g getting blasted by the sun nonstop, there seem to be these momentary spikes in temperature, when it goes from your normal discomfort from working in the summer heat to feeling like you've been tossed inside an actual oven. Like the sunlight starts to literally hurt. Sometimes it lasts for few seconds and sometimes it's a minute or two. What the fuck is causing this?

>> No.10806027

>>10806025
Your body is literally heating up from work. Then after that you sweat and it cools you down.

>> No.10806032

>>10806025
>working outside
The wind blows my paper away. Unworkable. I haven't seen the sun in days.

Jokes aside, I know what you mean, but I normally only notice it on one of those days where it's just about warm enough to walk around in a t-shirt. Some moments it's nice and comfy, and then other moments it's just a tad bit too cold. And it's not just wind, it's kind of like there are warm and cold air pockets that slowly drift along or something.

>> No.10806601

no te mueras