Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 23 KB, 600x350, 16E39615-C8EF-4198-AEBB-348891A5079E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10799878 No.10799878 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

How do we defeat the /pol/ menace /sci/?

>> No.10799884

>>10799878
You don't

>> No.10799885
File: 219 KB, 687x591, C9C70499-E313-40EE-9DD2-4CABBFBB8AD1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10799885

>>10799878
i donno, trump memes i guess

>> No.10799887

>>10799878
lmfao, /pol/ is good and bad, they scare off ledditors but also they are pretty damn annoying.

>> No.10799892

>>10799885
*destroys trade with tarrifs*

>> No.10799894

>>10799887
>they attract all the ledditors
FTFY

>> No.10799895

>>10799887
they're the same thing

>> No.10799906

>>10799887
>Scare off
Anon, /pol/ has been reddit for 6+ years now

>> No.10799912

>>10799906
well shit not like i browse that board

>> No.10799913

>>10799906
i mean, /pol/ is like if you took reddit and replaced all the tranny mods with autist mods

>> No.10799925
File: 339 KB, 609x816, vuovqezlxzt11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10799925

entitlement seeking retards

>> No.10799931

>>10799878
By ridiculing them.

>> No.10800057

>>10799878
prove the holocaust

>> No.10800844

>>10799878
First thing you can do is fuck back off to reddit

>> No.10800847

>>10799887
/pol/ is a boogeyman to derail every conversation about IQ, gender and race on this board
Like so:
>race doesn't exist and whyte people are demons
>no
>wtf /pol/ stop RAIDING US FUCK

>> No.10800854

>>10799878
Report and sage.

>> No.10800866

>>10800847
>t. /pol/

>> No.10800912

>>10800854
This.
Stop validating negative behavior.

>> No.10800927

>>10800854
most of the behavior is JUST borderline enough to not warrant a ban. They've mastered the art of ban evasion.

For instance, apparently mods are ok with anything so long as you use the prefix "scientifically speaking"

>> No.10800934

>>10800927
Indeed. But report and sage anyway.

>> No.10800957

>>10800934
>But report and sage anyway.
wrong

There's a secret filter that will ignore all your reports if you do it too often. Reporting threads is a limited resource. You're just using up your precious reports on threads that mods wont' do anything about anyway.

>> No.10800964

>>10800957
I'm still gonna do it.

>> No.10800976
File: 468 KB, 798x809, 1561803330368.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10800976

scientifically speaking all you left leaning parasites from umpa lumpa clown universities where they stuff you with estrogen laced poptarts can go fuck off. /pol/ will never lose to some faggots who keeps screaming muh /pol/ just because someone said something just slightly controversal. Your liberal professor suck black cocks on holidays so keep listening to his pick up advices how to get fucked in ass.

Report this post you left leaning parasites.

>> No.10800977

>>10799878
>not science or math.

>> No.10800995

>>10800976
holy based

>> No.10801010
File: 152 KB, 470x470, 20190103_174504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801010

>>10800976
>anime
>liberal=left-wing

>> No.10801014

>>10800976
Can you even do any math you absolute brainlet!?!?

>> No.10801022

>>10801010
Simplified for American posters okay?

>> No.10801036
File: 12 KB, 235x215, qinsq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801036

>>10799878
/pol/ redpilled me on the Jews.

>> No.10801040

>>10799878
what dont you like about pol?

>> No.10801058

>>10801036
Working for Jews redpilled me on the Jews I should have listened to /pol/

>> No.10801096
File: 400 KB, 1624x1565, 1562271344636.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801096

Hiroshimoot loves /pol/. It's the highest population board by far and retards without ad blockers going on /pol/ generate the most bux. It's never going anywhere.

>> No.10801107

>>10801036
>>10801040
>god I hate how jews invade other countreis and make them shittier
>I know, lets invade 4chan and make it shittier!

/pol/ is now the Jews of the internet
This is why we hate you

Worst is, by participating in same practices, you have validated all the wrong things you claim Jews are doing.
You basically are admitting Jews were right about everything. The fact that /pol/ tards are too fucking stupid to realize this is why they don't belong on /sci/. Go to /b/ or some other sub-100 IQ board. You might fit in better.

>> No.10801116

>>10801107

Who is "we", redditor?

>> No.10801120

>>10801116
Everyone who isnt a fucking brain damaged T_D emigrant

>> No.10801122

>>10801116
t. solipsist

>> No.10801128

>>10801120

T_D was /pol/ spawn, not the other way around. /pol/ is merely a manifestation of 4chan's political leanings in an uncensored environment. If you think their sentiments are new you're clearly new to this site as a whole.

>> No.10801135

>>10801107
Have sex.

>> No.10801144

You Reddit faggots ruined the Black Metal scene. Fuck you, I hope the Nazis win.

>> No.10801146

>>10800854
I do this but the threads go to bump limit so it doesn't workm

>> No.10801148
File: 204 KB, 940x1024, 1557349935565.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801148

>>10801107
>(((We))) hate you.
I know Shlomo.

>> No.10801149

>>10801144
They are the Reddit faggots. You think anyone on this site likes trump?

>> No.10801151

/pol/ was just a containment board for stormfags no one gave a shit about until the election and they imported enough boomer redditors to become go from irrelevant to being one of the largest boards.

>> No.10801159

>>10801146
It works.

>> No.10801164

>>10801149
Take a reality check Reddit dickhead, no one on /pol/ likes Trump except the T_D refugees. The Trump thing was an attempt by /pol/ to curb non-white immigration, since he hasn't done that, the entire board except /ptg/ which is quite possibly the worst general on this entire website, has thrown him under the bus.

>> No.10801175
File: 32 KB, 332x499, Marx and Engels.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801175

>defeating an ideology with science and math
Pointless. Not the same realm at all.

You defeat political ideologies with philosophy.

>> No.10801178

if the rest of the internet continues to censor itself then it's only natural 4chan will see an influx of users who don't want to be censored. this should be basic understanding.

>> No.10801182

>>10801175
The true red pill is that by Jews /pol/ actually means Capitalists. Very few of them can handle the harsh reality.

>> No.10801184

>>10801182
Tell me anon, what percentage of the hyper rich 1% are Jewish? If you have a fucking brain you should realise that porky and the merchant memes are basically interchangeable.

>> No.10801185

>>10801175

>posts the easiest book ever to refute thanks to a century of downright shit applications to go along with the multitude of logical fallacies within

>> No.10801190
File: 32 KB, 636x773, 2jy24u.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801190

>>10801182
>/pol/ hates capitalists

That's because 90% of /pol/ is russian Internet Research Agency shills. /pol/ is a captured asset of the Russian government. They've become a cult of brainwashed useful idiots.
You can't counter them with philosophy because they're too bigoted.

Only way to fight them is to deprogram them.

>> No.10801191

>>10801182
The true red pill is that what /pol/ stereotypes as jews just doesn’t exist and you are as mentally insane as them for thinking there is even anyone who fits what they describe.

>> No.10801193

>>10800976
fucking based.
fucking retards on /sci/ are not actually practicing science and instead just get ass-blasted triggered just because someone dissents against their NPC narrative.
fucking retards who think science is this high-school level retardation that has been drilled into their heads since birth about how to just appeal to their dictator who taught them.
to make sure they can just regurgitate whatever they've been told, rather than actually fucking learn something.

>> No.10801195

>>10801175
>Communist Manifesto
>Philosophy

hahahah

Oh wait you're serious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

only responsible for 100m+ civilian murders lmao no worries bro next time it will be alright that wasn't real communism.

>> No.10801197

>>10801184
You aren't ready for the redpill that it's not a race that's evil but the human trait of worshiping greedy kleptomaniacs

>> No.10801198

>>10801135
have birth.

>> No.10801201

>>10801193
i've seen more research on pol than this board

>> No.10801205
File: 13 KB, 255x255, 1553013717672.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801205

>>10800976
Based. I agree wholeheartedly.

>> No.10801206

>>10801197
WHAT

PERCENTAGE

>> No.10801212
File: 193 KB, 666x529, 1553357600945.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801212

>>10801191
Hi Shlomo.

>> No.10801213

>>10801195
Capitalism is responsible for millions of deaths every year, It's death toll far exceeds communism.

>> No.10801215

>>10800976
How's the wall coming along?

>> No.10801218

>>10801213
>>10801212
>>10801206
>>10801205
>>10801201
>>10801198
>>10801197
>>10801195
>>10801193
>>10801191
>>10801190
>>10801185
>>10801184
>>10801182
>>10801178
>>10801175
>>10801164
>>10801159
>>10801151
>>10801149
>>10801148
>>10801146
>>10801144
>>10801135
>>10801128
>>10801128
>>10801122
>>10801120
>>10801116
>>10801107
>>10801096
>>10801058
>>10801040
>>10801036
>>10801022
>>10801014
>>10801010
>>10800995
>>10800977
>>10800976
>>10800964
>>10800957
>>10800934
>10800934
>>10800927
>>10800912
>>10800866
>>10800854
>>10800847
>>10800844
>>10800057
>>10799931
>>10799925
>>10799913
>>10799906
>>10799895
>>10799894
>>10799892
>>10799887
>>10799885
>>10799884
>>10799878
NOT SCIENCE OR MATH.

>> No.10801220

>>10801213
>People die while living under capitalism
>Lol better chalk it up to capitalism

I don't even like capitalism, I want a mixed market but you fucking communist morons are insufferable. Let's add every cunt in China who dies onto the death toll of communism shall we? What do the numbers look like then?

>> No.10801221
File: 57 KB, 639x480, 1561749040555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801221

>>10801213
(((Capitalism))) is Left-Wing.

>> No.10801224
File: 112 KB, 812x531, 1562918246621.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801224

>>10801175

>> No.10801225

>>10801221
You’re a moron holy shit.

>> No.10801229

/pol/ can't do math

>> No.10801230

>try to have conversation about /sci/ence stuff
>/pol/ busts in with psudo science
>lefty-/pol/ counters with more psudo science
>/sci/ becomes battleground for political debate
>no /sci/ence was heard that day

YOU'RE BOTH FUCKING RETARDED MONGRELS!!
You are 2 sides of the same fucking coin. The fact that neither side can see this leads me to believe you're both the same and both deserve to die.

>hurr he's a liberal cause he disagrees
Nobody cares about your!
GTFO OUT OF HERE WITH THIS /POL/ITICAL SHIT ALREADY!!

>> No.10801231

>>10801225
Check >>>/his/6916262

>> No.10801233

>>10801224
>Russian here
>this is all it takes for /pol/tards to eat something up
brainlets
every single one

>> No.10801234

>>10801213

That isn't true at all. We can draw a direct line between communist governments and their own deliberate malfeasance, the deaths you attribute to "capitalism" are just natural consequences of existence itself like starvation and conflict between individuals and entities.

"Capitalism" doesn't go and decide to have a famine in Ukraine or China.

>> No.10801237

>>10801220
that's basically how the figures for the soviet union are calculated you brainwashed bootlicker

>> No.10801238

>>10801212
Nazis are the niggers of white people. You lost WW2 because nazism is a nigger tier ideology. You actually need to be retarded to be antisemitic.

>> No.10801239

>>10800976
You will never ever get laid, sweaty.

>> No.10801240

>>10801230
>Muh big brain centrist

Even more insufferable than Nazis or Communists, at least they have a fucking cause they believe in.

>> No.10801242 [DELETED] 

>>10801239
Have kids, femcel.

>> No.10801245

>>10801231
The so called left in America isn't consists of social democrats at best, none of them are truly socialist I'm sad to say, they're almost as corrupted by capitalist funds as the right.

>> No.10801246

>>10801237
>Take food from tens of millions of people in Russia/Ukraine/China at the point of the the state held gun
>Lol they just died of natural causes bro nothing to see here

>> No.10801247

>>10801239
Have kids, emcel.

>> No.10801249

>>10801234
If claiming that starvation due to poor food distribution by the government is murder, then allowing greedy pigs to hoard the worlds wealth and doing nothing is also murder.

>> No.10801252

>>10801237
>Calls me bootlicker while defending state mandated starvation

WEW LAD

>> No.10801254

>>10801249
and there it is.
the delusional commie thinks we live in a world of super-abundance. it's only a matter of taking that super-abundance for themselves.
fucking retards refuse to recognize the inherent nature of scarcity in the human existence.

>> No.10801255

>>10801249

They aren't "hoarding" anything, they are controlling their own products you bitchy faggot. Freedom means the ability to fail as well as succeed, there is no such thing as a utopia where everyone magically owns as much as anyone else because humans aren't equal.

>> No.10801256

>>10801245
Socialism and Capitalism can be Right or Left Wing.

>> No.10801259

>>10801238

>Nazism is primarily about antisemitism

Big brain move, this guy has a deep understanding of politics

>> No.10801262

>>10801254
this is absolutely ignorant over a billion tons of food is wasted every year, all because giving to those who need it isn't profitable so the sociopaths who own the world can make more money from human suffering. Scarcity in the modern age is purely artificial.

>> No.10801263

>>10801249
Hoarding wealth=/=Direct mass murder you brainwashed moron, even in the countries with the shittiest sweatshops in SEA the majority of people live reasonably well and aren't having all their food stolen off their table at gunpoint.

>> No.10801264

>>10801240
They do. They believe you can be better than this...

>> No.10801267

>>10801255
Freedom to ensure everyone else starves. Purely murder.

>> No.10801269

>>10801262
>sociopaths who own the world
Calm down with the anti semitism, kid.

>> No.10801274

>>10801262
>Scarcity in the modern age is purely artificial.
OH HEY DUMB FUCK!
Lets devote all our resources to solving world hunger!
UH OH!
Those resources are resources which could have gone to solving the cure for cancer!
Let's devote more resources to solving the cure for cancer!
UH OH!
Those resources are resources that could have gone to solving world hunger!

oh damn...
it looks like we live in a world of FUCKING SCARCITY

>> No.10801275

>>10801262
Who is paying for the transport, refrigeration, packaging, distribution of this food? Are you going to pay for it? Because I'm pretty sure Jamal in the Congo has not got enough money to pay for it. Maybe we should levy 20% of your income for this purpose?

>> No.10801276

>>10801263
The result is the same, removing all opportunities for survival so no different than pulling a trigger.

>> No.10801278
File: 236 KB, 1125x1500, proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801278

>>10801240
Imagine having a conversation with someone about anything. Then a women busts in and starts telling you about her tampons. Then a 2nd woman starts arguing with the 1st about how pads are better.
Then they both turn to you and ask your opinion.

Now imagine these 2 people following you around everywhere you go for the rest of your life. Tampons or pads? If you pick a side I disagree with I'll call you an incel. Which is it anon? My side of the incel side? CHOOSE ANON! WE'RE TOO DUMB TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS WITHOUT DRAGGING EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD INTO IT!! NO WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ISN'T MORE IMPORTANT! ONLY MY HOT BUTTON TOPICS ARE IMPORTANT AND NOTHING ELSE!!!


gtfo here with this shit already

>> No.10801279

>>10801267

There is no "ensure", they used their own infrastructure to procure those resources, they don't owe it to anyone. If they didn't have the incentive of profit they never would have done it. You fundamentally misunderstand humans.

You can always try to ply a neolithic living in the wilderness if you really fucking want to.

>> No.10801281

>>10801276
>The result is the same
>One is alive and living
>One is dead

Neck yourself communist

>> No.10801283

>>10801275
The socialist world government of course, I'll gladly pay my fair share after the kleptomaniac capitalists have had their assets seized.

>> No.10801286

>>10801281
I didn't realize millions of children starving every year because it's not profitable to feed them is alive and living.

>> No.10801289

>>10801283
Yeah I'm sure that will work out just fine based off all the historical examples we have to go off and nothing will possibly go wrong.

>>10801286
So we can levy 20% of your income for this purpose then?

>> No.10801291

>>10801289
you don't understand though
they just didn't get their alchemical proportions right.
it just wasn't true communism, you see.

>> No.10801292

>>10801289
well capitalism past and present is far worse, so it can only be an improvement.

>> No.10801295

>take economics 101 class
>the first thing i learn is everything is scarce, and everything is based on this fact
jesus christ we got some tards here

>> No.10801296

>>10801286
Tell me anon what are you doing to feed the third world? Remember that they don't use contraception and breed rapidly so next generation you will have to 4-5x your payment efforts and the next generation 16-25x your payment efforts.

>> No.10801298

>>10801292

>Types the soft handed, fat faggot who has grown up in a time of unprecedented security and prosperity

>> No.10801299
File: 316 KB, 3000x2139, Doomed world.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801299

>>10801286
>millions of children starving every year because it's not profitable to feed them is alive and living.
we truly live in a society

>> No.10801301

>>10801292
Please attribute 100m+ death's directly to free market capitalism and not the natural death cycle of people working in that system.

>> No.10801303

>>10801296
only through the elimination of the bourgeoisie can human suffering for profit be eliminated.

>> No.10801307

>>10801303
Doesn't sound like you are personally contributing much to feed the third world comrade.

>> No.10801313

>>10801301
Every year millions of people die from starvation, slave like labor conditions, violence imposed for profit, all this can directly be attributed to the greedy pigs burning the world for quarterly profits. This far exceeds any numbers that can be attributed to communism, even deaths attributed to communism can be directly attributed to the capitalists who waged war through economic sanctions etc to protect their wallets.

>> No.10801315

>this board
proof that /sci/ cannot ever beat the /pol/ menace

>> No.10801316
File: 3.54 MB, 800x408, nu.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801316

>>10801289
Can either one of you build robots?!
>>10801275

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LikxFZZO2sk

>> No.10801320

>>10801307
every day brings us closer to revolution in America then the rest of the world.

>> No.10801327
File: 1.29 MB, 854x480, boston dynamics.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801327

>>10801316
yes.

>> No.10801329

>>10801313
>millions of people die from starvation, slave like labor conditions
>Doesn't happen under communism tho lmao just ignore those targeted mass genocides

>> No.10801333

>>10801329
the dumbfuck doesn't think imperialism hadn't occurred in soviet russia.

>> No.10801334

>>10801320
Antifa larping cringe holy fuck.

>> No.10801339

>>10801264
THIS

I'm having my doubts tho.
Maybe left-wing/right-wing extremism is a mental illness. It seems everything, no matter what it is, simply pushes them to be more extreme. More delusional and detached from reality with every little trigger that pushes them more and more extreme.


All memeing and joking aside, when spelled out like this should be easy to see how it sounds like very serious mental illness. I'm scared for them. I know they'll see this as a personal attack but it's not. I have genuine concern for these people and I'm genuinely curious if it's possible to cut through their delusions and help them.

>> No.10801344

>>10801316
>low-iq jobs relegated to robots
>stuck with a massive underclass of people incapable of moving up in society
>corporations become even more powerful
the cyberpunks were onto something

>> No.10801348

>>10801327
I don't get it, are you saying it's dumb, or not real, or both?

>> No.10801350
File: 376 KB, 1200x732, Rock-kun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801350

>>10801182
>>10801185
>>10801195
>>10801218
>>10801224
Hold the FUCK on.

I never meant to insinuate that communism or the actual book behind it is somehow in the realm of philosophy, it's an ideology like anything else.
I simply posted that picture because it's vaguely on-topic to what my post actually meant and everyone knows your post gets more attention when you attach an image to it.

What I meant by philosophy defeating ideology is just that - once you force a person to ground out their axioms, you can see them begin to crack. Let's presuppose that lefitsts, for example, are objectively correct in the political debate. Leftists by and large are then 'morally lucky'. They arrived at the correct conclusion without being able to properly justify their believes from a philosophical basis.

At the end of the day, ideology is the work of ideas, and ideas can be broken down by the school of thought that directly deals with them.

>> No.10801353

>>10801320
The state has your back because you are facing down nationalists (the real threat to the system) on the streets. Once they are done with you, the police will start kicking your faggot teeth in too, take a look at you "comrades", fucking landwhales, trannies and lanklet soi cunts. You will get shrekt in a minute and the concept of these "people" being a revolutionary force is fucking laughable, the hardcore commies from 1917 must be cringing in hell at this show.

>> No.10801357
File: 240 KB, 599x490, REEEEEEEEE.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801357

>>10801344
IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO LET YOU ALL AFFORD MORE TIME TO STUDY TO INCREASE YOUR IQ.
YES. YOU ARE RIGHT. CAPITALISM CAN ABSOLUTELY PLAY THE BIG GRIM BLOODY REAPER. HERE IS A WAY OUT. NOW FUCKING STUDY. YOU WANNA KNOW THE REAL REASON WHY IT'S CALLED THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT?! IT IS BECAUSE PEOPLE NEED BOTH LEGS TO WALK. THEY BASED IT ON THAT. THAT'S IT.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZSyTWSCafs

>> No.10801363

>>10801339
1. There is no objective truth.
2. What is currently true in society is entirely determined by your ability to persuade others your ideas are true.
3. The only way you can persuade others is to speak their language. Sell them an idea - serve them something they desire.
4. The only way to achieve truth through language is if all rhetoric is valid.

>> No.10801375

>>10801350

Extremist ideologies rarely hold up under serious scrutiny. They are emotionally driven and function as an extension of the individual's ego, kind of like a team.

>> No.10801378

>>10801263
>mining with no equipment and dying of pneumonia at 40 in the mountains of China is living reasonably well
>mining rare ore with your bare hands to make a cent working for warlords in congo is living reasonably well
Fuck you

>> No.10801379

>>10801375
But people aren't rational. Extremist ideologies take hold and spread all the time throughout history.

>> No.10801382

>>10801378
THAT'S WHAT THE ROBOTS WERE FOR.
That's what...the robots...were...for...
To avoid that.

>> No.10801384

>>10801353
the public face is merely a distraction, you'll never see the true face of the revolution before you are liberated.

>> No.10801387

>>10801213
>capitalism has been around far longer and is in many more countries than communism
>many of the deaths attributed to capitalism are from heart disease, cancer, car accidents, etc. where there is no direct or easy way to stop them and was not intentional on capitalism’s part

>> No.10801388

>>10801379

Which is why the moderates must collectively provide pushback, rather than kicking back and resorting to smug centrism. It's a matter of stopping momentum.

>> No.10801392

>>10801363
>>>10801339 (You)
>1. There is no objective truth.
Wrong. There are many objective truths. Here's an objective truth. If other people can be wrong about things, then so can I. Objective fact.
>2. What is currently true in society is entirely determined by your ability to persuade others your ideas are true.
Also wrong. What is "true in society" is based on your view from your tiny corner of society. There is no way to do a complete and accurate census of what peoples beliefs are. Your world view is limited. People should travel more and broaden their world view.
>3. The only way you can persuade others is to speak their language. Sell them an idea - serve them something they desire.
Actions speak louder than words.
>4. The only way to achieve truth through language is if all rhetoric is valid.
You appear to be under the impression that the entire world is some stage for political debate. There's more to this "whole world is a stage" thing than beating people with political ideology.

>> No.10801396

>>10801378
People switch to industrial labour because it's more profitable

Progress doesn't appear over night, it takes time, money and sweat to build things up

>> No.10801397
File: 42 KB, 673x494, 78FFFC15-BFF1-43F8-B00F-D02117DCD275.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801397

>>10801262
>scarcity is purely artificial

>> No.10801401

>>10801387
wrong most are purely preventable due to no labor laws, easily cured disease, starvation, malnutrition etc, they are all direct results of human greed and far exceed the wildest numbers of deaths attributed to communism by capitalists propaganda.

>> No.10801402

>>10801262
>millions of niggers are starving
>give them aid
>tens of millions of niggers are starving
>give them more aid
>hundreds of millions...

>> No.10801404

>>10799887
Where do you think 90% of the post fappening plebiturds came from anyway?r/thedonald.

>> No.10801405

>>10801333
Imperialism how?

>> No.10801406

>>10800976

Honestly,I have no idea what way anime posters are gonna go.
I guess it depends on the board?
>>10801010
Furfags are worse tho.

>> No.10801407

>>10801402
uplifting people reduces birthrate you ignorant bootlicker

>> No.10801410

>>10801407

Feeding people isn't uplifting them, progressing their culture fundamentally is. Handouts have never helped anyone learn to sustain themselves.

>> No.10801411

>>10801401
>no labor laws

Lmao, what do you think happens in China if you start a union? The 'communist' government squashes you

>starvation
>african baby boom

>> No.10801413

>>10801407
Except there is very little progress in Africa, just more Africans dependent on Western aid

>bootlicker

I'm the exact opposite

>> No.10801414

>>10801392
>If other people can be wrong about things, then so can I. Objective fact.
LOL oh kiddo.
>Your world view is limited. People should travel more and broaden their world view.
LOLOL so naive.
>Actions speak louder than words.
Oh boy, "Mr. Scientist" over here only dispassionately cares about what he is studying.
>You appear to be under the impression that the entire world is blah blah

Kid, you're unknowingly arguing my point for me.

>> No.10801415

>>10801411
china is controlled by crony capitalists it's who industrialized it in the first place to avoid paying western workers a living wage

>> No.10801418

>>10801401
>no labor laws
what fucking country has no labor laws?
>easily cured disease
Sure my guy let’s transport millions of pencilin injections 15,000 miles away while completely ignoring the resources used to do so and people who need to make money working in the transport business
>starvation and malnutrition
So collectivization, which directly killed millions in a decade, is the answer?

>> No.10801419

>>10799878
Ignore the retards, the more they lurk in here, the more their IQ increases and they learn that /pol/ is a cancer

>> No.10801420

>>10801415

They aren't "crony capitalists", they're the same old corrupted communists who realized that absurdly centralized political power was extremely easy to pervert and self-enrich through, and it's all lawful because it's part of the political paradigm. Do you not get that capitalism and limited government is damage control for the reality that powerful people will always victimize you where expedient?

>> No.10801421

>>10801402
You forgot that it destroys the farms and businesses that produce food in Africa as the people can just get food for free, thus increasing dependence on foreign aid.

>> No.10801424

>>10801415
>look at this failed communist country (again)
>it's not actually communist bro!

There will never be or can be a sustainable communist country, because communism doesn't work and is never, ever chosen voluntarily

>> No.10801425 [DELETED] 

>>10801414
>>You appear to be under the impression that the entire world is blah blah

The only reason we're having this discussion is because /pol/ IS INSISTING ON IT!!!
The rest of us want to go back to talking about /sci/ence shit.

Did you not read the OP or do you simply have no reading comprehension?

>> No.10801426

>>10801421
I know it does, I'm just pointing out that giving out free shit for literally no work produces (as expected), nothing of value

>> No.10801429

>>10801415
>be commie
>have no food, 40 million die, have no industry
>deng liberalizes some
>2nd world power in 40 years

>> No.10801431

>>10801418
If the country has no government, weak government, or corrupt government that will not enforce its labor laws, it might as well not have labor laws.

>> No.10801434

>>10801414
>>You appear to be under the impression that the entire world is blah blah
>Kid, you're unknowingly arguing my point for me.

I'm well aware the irony and/or hypocriticism here. The only reason we're having this discussion is because /pol/ IS INSISTING ON IT!!!
The rest of us want to go back to talking about /sci/ence shit.

Did you not read the OP or do you simply have no reading comprehension?

>> No.10801439

>>10801431
>no government
I.e. No country or some shithole in Africa
>weak government
?
>corrupt government
You mean every communist country?

>> No.10801448

>>10801425
you don't just dispassionately study the things you study. there are underlying motivations you need to be aware of if you don't want to be an authoritarian imperialist dick-hole.
and you cannot resort to scientism. science is not the supreme authority. science is constantly changing. what we know now will probably be wrong in the future.
You have to sell your ideas to others - serve others. Become a servant, not a master.

>> No.10801451

>>10801448
>Become a servant, not a master.
Fucking cringe

>> No.10801454

>>10801401
capitalism is based on the assumption that kikes do not exist
since kikes existed capitalism has began failing
therefore, to fix capitalism, i suggest we ditch it entirely and adopt socialism.

NATIONAL socialism.

>> No.10801456

>>10801451
to naive 14-year-olds, it is.
if you want to persuade others, you need to give them something valuable.

>> No.10801461

>>10801456
>arguing with a tripfag

>> No.10801463

>>10801454
>yes goy, blindly follow my preferred ideology
National socialism is for poor people who got nothing else going in their lives

>> No.10801469

>>10801439
Examples of the first two could countries undergoing revolutions or civil war or things like that, where power is legally within the hands of the government but might in real life be in the hands of private groups or militias.
For example, Egypt recently spent some time without a government.
>You mean every communist country?
What is it with you and communism ? I am not a communist, but you do not have to be a communist to see that corporations sometimes do shady shit, like the French national oil company toppling the Gabon regime and putting one of their friends as president for decades in order to ensure preferential access to all their (massive) oil reserves.
Or phone manufacturers who turn a blind eye to their cobalt being extracted by children in DRC.

>> No.10801481

>>10801469
Which is not for very long.

>I am not a communist
What are you then?

>but you do not have to be a communist to see that corporations sometimes do shady shit, like the French national oil company toppling the Gabon regime and putting one of their friends as president for decades in order to ensure preferential access to all their (massive) oil reserves.
Or phone manufacturers who turn a blind eye to their cobalt being extracted by children in DRC.
Don’t buy their stuff then

>> No.10801483

>>10801448
>>>you don't just dispassionately study the things you study. there are underlying motivations you need to be aware of if you don't want to be an authoritarian imperialist dick-hole.
>study things purely for the pursuit of knowlege
>suddenly turn into authoritarian imperialist dick-hole
wat? how?

Anyway, so you're saying the ONLY way to do anything in life is to become an extremist because that's the our new norm it's what people want?
You've been on on /pol/ way too long. Your little mind has been warped.

>Become a servant, not a master.
jesus christ! Sorry, I'd rather be master of my own kingdom that makes convenient alliances with the neighboring kingdoms rather than become their servant. Even if my "kingdom" just my home.
No wonder you guys are obsessed with incels and cucks if this is how you all think. Sorry dude but this cheese stands alone. Captain of my own soul and all that sappy bullshit.

>> No.10801488

>>10801407
Not low IQ Africans.

>> No.10801493

>>10801481
>>10801481
No, but countries can stay with unstable governments for a long time. Sometimes with some help from private military firms.

I’m a europoor, so I guess that rules me out as a communist from an american perspective, but other than that I don’t have a particularly coherent worldview. These are just things I notice.

>Don’t buy their stuff then
I don’t, but I also don’t think I will be the one to put an end to shady practices in business.

>> No.10801494

>>10801448
>You have to sell your ideas to others
I'm self aware enough to know the ideas I have today will be proven wrong tomorrow. I'm find with that. But I cannot in good conscious "sell" what I know to be flawed and shitty ideas to other people. Instead all I can do is convince them or encourage them to create their own thoughts and ideas independent of my own. This diversity of intellect is beneficial to the whole, as with time separate ideas merge together. Convergent evolution of independent thought and ideas prove what's works and is real, and what isn't. This whole "selling" ideas, whether they be political belief or religious ones only stagnate the progress of humanity. This is the unironic form of the phrase "diversity is a strength."

>> No.10801495
File: 96 KB, 729x820, 1559237765712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801495

>>10801249
>greedy pigs

>> No.10801496

>>10801407
Fucking this. I never understood /pol/'s fear of being replaced.

Middle class African-Americans have lower birth rates than poor Africans.

>> No.10801499

>>10801493
Can doesn’t mean they often do

Wooooooow

Literally just do what you are doing now and others will stop buying, making them change their practices.

>> No.10801501

>>10801224
This arguments completely miss that money is not resources, it only gives right to obtain those resources. If rich people abandon the country, all the assets and resources stay in the cxountry, they only become much cheaper. Like, if I'm a wealthy merchant who owns 50% of gold in the kingdom and leave with all the gold, the price of everything halves overnight.

>> No.10801504

>>10801406
Anime posters go with whoever has a chance of making anime real. Touhou is pretty natsoc if you want to believe /pol/ though.

>> No.10801505

>>10801483
>>study things purely for the pursuit of knowlege
LOLOL
>>suddenly turn into authoritarian imperialist dick-hole
>wat? how?
by forcing others to buy what you are selling.

>Anyway, so you're saying the ONLY way to do anything in life is to become an extremist because that's the our new norm it's what people want?
No. I'm saying you need to recognize that there is no supreme authority on rhetoric.
People in the math dept will proclaim themselves the true "dispassionate" philosopher kings of truth. The next breath would be to shun those in the literary dept. Yet the Stem fields use literary techniques all the time to convey a persuasive argument.
The same would be said by the literary department. THEY would say they are the "true" philosopher kings. That the stem fields are all unrealistic nonsense. Yet they STILL use the rhetoric you would see in STEM.
Both are wrong. All rhetoric is valid.
> I'd rather be master of my own kingdom that makes convenient alliances with the neighboring kingdoms rather than become their servant. Even if my "kingdom" just my home.
If you're not trying to force anyone to adopt your ideas, there is no problem.
If you want to be the one who finds truth, then you're going to need to convince others - and that requires selling ideas which are valuable to others.

>> No.10801507

>>10801496

It's because Africa is going to become 3 billion people within 50 years, anon. And they can't afford what they have as is, you're going to be seeing a billion people looking for a way out. Guess which places are the top targets.

>> No.10801508

>>10801495
Most global wealth lies with NW Europeans and East Asians not Jews. This is a relatively easy calculation to do.

>> No.10801511

>>10801501
>what are sticky prices
>what do those rich people do
>does Ghana have as much money as the USA

>> No.10801513

>>10801508
Jews control the banking system.

>> No.10801519

>>10801496
>Middle class African-Americans have lower birth rates

And low-IQ. They are socially dysfunctional.

>> No.10801526

>>10801402
Exactly this. Africa already has enough food to sustain a population but that's white man's logic. Black people see it as enough food to starve them and 5 kids

>> No.10801531

>>10801505
see >>10801494
You can admit that your ideology might be wrong, but if you can convince others it suddenly becomes right.
This is incorrect. There is objective truth in the world, it's just hard to find. Many religions and political beliefs have something close to the objective truth because all their independent ideas are converting on that it. Given time, if all the religions of the world continued to change and evolve I believe we'd all end up at the same truth in the end. If differing ideologies are cooperative and work together, we can reach that objective truth much faster.

What prevents this is when religion and political ideas refuse to change, or attempt to "sell" their ideas to others to convert or destroy independent thought.
>If you're not trying to force anyone to adopt your ideas, there is no problem.
You said it yourself. Forcing other people to believe an idea is wrong, and most people will agree in most circumstances. One circumstance that is an exception of convenience is when convincing other people your beliefs are correct.
And yeah, I know my blog posting my beliefs/ideas seems a violation of what I just said, but I'm not forcing you. You're free to disagree or ignore me. I just wish /pol/ would plz stop spamming /sci/ with their ideas all freaking day long cause that's kinda hard to ignore.

>> No.10801532

>>10801407
>CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME
economic growth doesn't come from spending money.

>> No.10801552

>>10801339
>people who care deeply about how their lives are affected are mentally ill
You watch too much Sherlock you irritating cunt. Even misled and selfish leftists are more respectful than you

>> No.10801558

>>10801531
>You can admit that your ideology might be wrong, but if you can convince others it suddenly becomes right.
>There is objective truth in the world, it's just hard to find.
No. Predictions are meaningless. Darwinian evolution doesn't function on its ability to predict the future. Whatever is right or wrong is entirely determined by the best available information we have at the time. It's based on what is most-likely true for the time being. Not based on "objective fact" that cannot be challenged or dissented against. Those who are anti-competitive, those who rent-seek, are only delaying that progress.

If your ideas are true, then they should be convincing enough for people to follow them.
>we'd all end up at the same truth in the end.
There is no end-state. The world is constantly changing. How we choose to allocate our time with study, will be entirely determined by what arguments we find most convincing. Life is a procedural process from one allocation point to the next.

>> No.10801561

Dear fellow /sci/entists; we have to take our board back. We have to go on the offensive. Let's brigade /pol/

>> No.10801570

>>10801259
>mein kampf, one of the founding texts of the ideology, focuses entire chapters about the jews
>ctrl+f "jew"; 12 results
lol

>> No.10801572
File: 25 KB, 415x738, dog2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801572

Some /pol/tards are very good people

>> No.10801582

>>10801570

They're used as a way to highlight the creep of Bolshevism and globalism. It's not like the Nazis were going to throw their hands up and be done once Jews were expelled, that was just step 1 because they considered Jews the primary purveyors of globalism and Bolshevism, they weren't particularly interested with traveling the world over and killing off every last Jew.

>> No.10801587

>>10801582
So obsessing over kikes IS a central part of Nazism. Glad you concede the point.

>> No.10801592
File: 37 KB, 955x500, bernie_sanders_20201.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801592

>>10799878
>How do we defeat the /pol/ menace /sci/?

Only him

>> No.10801597

>>10801587
One of the few things the Nazis got right was their assessment of the Jewish Question.
Oh, and their environmentalist policies were also good.

>> No.10801612

>>10801561
>being a scientist I pride myself on screaming and shitting my pants when I hear a contrary opinion

>> No.10801614

>>10801597
refer to
>>10801238

>> No.10801617

>>10801558
>If your ideas are true, then they should be convincing enough for people to follow them.
wrong, if your ideas are true, then people will come to accept them without you needing sell the idea at all. A correct idea should transcend cultural barriers or political/religious beliefs. It's possible for people to agree with you without you needing to brainwash them first. Wouldn't you agree? Or would you say everything you currently believe is because someone "sold" it to your, aka brainwashed you.

>> No.10801620

>>10801587

They were just an obstacle to their political goals. Not the object of their political goals themselves. Communists see rich elites as their enemy, but not the ultimate goal of their ideology. They seek to establish communism, not merely depose the rich elites who stand in their way.

>> No.10801621

>>10801597
>environmentalist policies
*builds up a full blown war economy after the world warns them not to and unleashes the most devastating conflict ever seen by man, killing millions and filling hundreds and thousands of acres with exploded and exploded ordinances that are still there to this day*
inb4 the allies started it

>> No.10801623

>>10801501
yeah guise everything will be fine when the companies shut down, all the resources are still here! :3

>> No.10801624
File: 150 KB, 496x492, 1560355490098.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801624

>>10801614
Not an argument.

>> No.10801625

>>10801620
>Communists see rich elites as their enemy, but not the ultimate goal of their ideology
but the ultimate goal of communism is to lynch everybody better off than you. This isn't a very good argument.

>> No.10801628

>>10801624
>your ideology is so stupid and violent that it will always fail
It actually is an argument.

>> No.10801632

>>10801614
you shills think you'll convince /pol/tards to agree with you by inserting "nigger" into your posts?

>> No.10801633

>>10801625

No, that isn't the contents of their ideology. I don't agree with either fascism or communism but I understand they aren't ideologies with the express intent of merely killing people, they have a political blueprint.

>> No.10801635
File: 108 KB, 633x624, 1553365159510.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801635

>>10801628
Prove it, Jewish shill.

>> No.10801639

>>10801628
that wasn't what your original post said you 80 iq subhuman

>> No.10801640

>>10801617
>if your ideas are true, then people will come to accept them without you needing sell the idea at all
lol. again, you are not dispassionately providing an argument. you never are. truth is not isolated in the data, uninterpreted.
> A correct idea should transcend cultural barriers or political/religious beliefs.
absolutely. you do so by speaking the rhetoric of those groups. as someone else was saying, by being "worldly" or whatever.
> It's possible for people to agree with you without you needing to brainwash them first.
Persuasion is not brainwashing. Diluting the two is the first step towards being an authoritarian asshat.

>> No.10801647
File: 385 KB, 320x238, ZK.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801647

>>10799878
Stop the hate. /pol/ is a board of love and peace.

>> No.10801649

>Why yes, I do consider myself a National Socialist. And no, I do not have any education in science or math. I have no need for that kikery.

>> No.10801651

>>10801632
>t. got here in 2016, doesn't know how nigger is used on 4channel

>> No.10801654

>>10801647
only about 10% of /pol/tards are actual nazis, and we shouldn't judge the whole by a few people, that would be boardist. maybe we should accept /pol/ refugees into our board.

>> No.10801659
File: 658 KB, 300x199, source-3.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801659

This thread

>> No.10801664

>>10801651
people often accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of. are you a shill who came here in 2016? are you getting ready for the 2020 battle now?

>> No.10801668

>>10801654
>10% actual nazis
>89% shills, bots, russian IRA trolls
>1% was looking for /po/
If /pol/ becomes "refugees" then the 89% of bots, trolls, and shills will follow them to /sci/. Find site with better moderation plz or demand better moderation on /pol/

>> No.10801675

>>10801659

Actually more entertaining than /pol/

>> No.10801680

>>10801675
likely due to lack of bots and shills.
This is what /pol/ could be. Should be even perhaps.
You guys need to stop being cucks and raise some hell with your mods.

>> No.10801686

>>10799878
By clamping, vaccinating, and circumcising.

>> No.10801687

>>10801668
10% nazis
30% eco-fascists
20% fascists
20% racist libertarians
19% NRx
1% were looking for /po/

>> No.10801691

for those who are trying to get a paper published, but fail constantly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtIzMaLkCaM

>> No.10801700

>>10801668
>>10801687
FUCKING BOARDISTS
yikes! cringe! who hurt you?

>> No.10801715

>>10801680
>come on you filthy inc... cucks, pressure your mods to ban hate speech!

>> No.10801730
File: 1.00 MB, 2000x2000, 1436837842685.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10801730

>>10801700
>all boards are created equal
>data says some boards are more intelligent than others, here anon look at.......
>ALL BOARDS ARE CREATED EQUAL!! LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!

Using classic race IQ arguments against /pol/ is strangely satisfying.
Either they disprove their own argument, or they disprove their own argument? Well? Which is it?

>> No.10801738

>>10801730
You realize pic related is bait you moron

>> No.10801748

>>10801730
I think you should ask yourself how people on an anonymous imageboard were able to have their IQs assessed and what the fucking sample size of each board was before you post that lad

>> No.10801756

>>10801748
it doesn't matter how their IQ was assessed because IQ in general is a stupid meme metric.
People who argue for race IQ don't seem to understand this.
>>10801738
IQ in general is always bait. It's why there are so many IQ threads. Instant replies!!

>> No.10801757

>>10799906
People who have histrionic reactions to anything resembling /pol/ are reddit.

>> No.10801816

>>10801757
This.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action