[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 19 KB, 330x543, EEEEEEEEEEE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1079288 No.1079288 [Reply] [Original]

Quick question

Has there been people you heard of who pursued 2 different grad degrees at two totally different institutions at the same time? Not one after the other, I mean literally within each others time frames

Say a person pursuing a grad degree in (nanotech, cell biology, genetics, engineering, whatever)

in one institution

and after his/her first year, he also applied to a top business school which is totally different from the first institution

So, while he/she is pursuing a grad degree of one's interest in one school in their second year, that person is also attending the other institution for an MBA.

Would you have to contact the guidance/admission department of both universities to get into terms with each other via a consortial agreement (signed contract)?

or would they just give you the ok and you go on and do whatever the hell you want?

>> No.1079292
File: 79 KB, 658x658, 1268933271617.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1079288
fuck wrong pic

>> No.1079309

>>1079292
That pic is cute as hell.

>> No.1079349

none of their damn business what you choose to do on your free time, unless they have you sign some kind of contract. i don't think this is generally the case.

>> No.1079530

This is what I fucking hate about universities. You pay them for a service like you do anyone else and then they think they own you and can do whatever they want. /rant