Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Support us on Patreon!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 19 KB, 490x586, bf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716594 No.10716594 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

NON-IONIZING CAUSES NO HARM

>> No.10716601

Dont forget to take your pills

>> No.10716610

>>10716594
look at this crank schizo spouting woo. this thread is the work of a shill quack.

posted from my 5G enabled iPhone cuckX

>> No.10716615

>>10716594
Better put up heavy curtains to block out all that visible light from your house. Also don't ever light a fire because it's a massive emitter of infrared radiation.

>> No.10716623

>>10716594
>this is the person shitting up your board
>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S9277397#p9280462

>> No.10716625
File: 1.10 MB, 1536x2048, dead tree from microwave rad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716625

>>10716615
r-right h-haha

>> No.10716629

>>10716625
sunlight is multiple Watts/meter^2, it's basically death beams

>> No.10716638

>>10716629
biology evolved to take advantage of light, not microwaves
it's like forcing ozone into your lungs instead of oxygen
try again

>> No.10716652

>>10716638
>chemical reactions are like different parts of the EM spectrum
But you're not a retarded schizo /x/ poster, right?

>> No.10716656

>>10716652
You're being mendacious with intention. I meant that microwaves are the biological equivalent of ozone with regards to their interaction with the human body and its systems. Sunlight is the equivalent of oxygen.

>> No.10716663

>>10716656
Yes, so you're retarded. Analogies are the second lowest form of discourse, above semantic arguments.

>> No.10716668

>>10716663
Thanks for conceding

>> No.10716675

>>10716668
>my bad analogy deserves a real response
No, it doesn't.

>> No.10716682

>>10716668
>switches to a semanic argument
you can't make this shit up.

>> No.10716684

>>10716675
>>10716682
You can't argue against my analogy because it's 100% true, stay snookered.

>> No.10716713

"Spamming/flooding"

>> No.10716731
File: 1.46 MB, 1138x950, war-gamed the science.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716731

>>10716713
>lose argument
>cry to the mods
>spam more of the same format to induce censorship
war-gaming indeed

>> No.10716744

>>10716731
>lose argument
Didn't you lose every argument in the last 10 threads you've posted? War-gaming indeed

>> No.10716747

>>10716744
yes. my ultimate defeat was signified by the scat dump

>> No.10716748

>>10716684
Imagine having been owned this hard only to continue replying. Amazing.

>> No.10716749

>>10716748
oops, meant for
>>10716744

>> No.10716753

>>10716663
I like analogies. I'm good at thinking them up. It isn't easy.

So what's the third lowest form of discourse? How many forms of discourse are there? What's the highest form of discourse?
>inb4 citation
So the highest form of discourse is "nothing new here"?

>> No.10716762
File: 195 KB, 850x446, 1512309270697.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716762

>>10716601
>>10716610
Ad hominem
>>10716615
>>10716629
False analogy
>>10716652
Straw man
>>10716663
I don't know if there's even a name for this
>>10716744
>>10716748
When all else fails, claim victory

>> No.10716782

>>10716615
>Also don't ever light a fire because it's a massive emitter of infrared radiation.
This radiation can actually cause damage known as glassblower's cataracts over time

>> No.10716788

>>10716594
All radiation is harmful at the tight magnitude.

>> No.10716791

>>10716788
>Tight
*Right

>> No.10716795

>>10716788
True, such as microwaves which are harmful at levels billions of times lower than current average exposures near cell towers.

>> No.10716796

>>10716731
Sounds like they found 18 reputable sources to cite regarding cell signal radiation NOT harming dna. This just seems like normal lawyer stuff to me.

>> No.10716798

>>10716762
Complete disregard of philosophy, physics, logic and common sense

>> No.10716801

>>10716795
I'd be willing to entertain that idea if you posted a source to back up your claim anon.

>> No.10716805

>>10716796
18 industry funded sources

>>10716801
https://bioinitiative.org/

>> No.10716815

>>10716805
>Industry funded means invalid
The oil industry discovered global warming.

>> No.10716827

REMINDER THAT THIS IS WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO WHEN YOU RESPOND TO SOMEBODY POSTING PSEUDOSCIENCE ABOUT VOLTAGE GATED CALCIUM CHANNELS

>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7412900#p7419557
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S6030054
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7381438#p7384671
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7347630#p7350199
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S9039115#p9043898
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8205938#p8206096
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S9072343#p9072588
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7651596
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7650927
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S6862166#p6862235
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8800448#p8806774
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8369061#p8369080
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8339168#p8339266
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8322068#p8322156
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261569
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261598
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8230504#p8245636
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8219875#p8220852
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7397504#p7397645
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8208158#p8208194
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7355671#p7356297
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7530472#p7532449

tldr you're talking to a literally retarded tweaker who thinks he has all these rare diseases and unironically believes that electromagnetic hypersensitivity exists. He can't even understand the papers he posts, and most of his links are outright bullshit.

>> No.10716828 [DELETED] 

>>10716815
>>Industry funded means invalid
>The oil industry discovered global warming.
Global warming is a hoax.

Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_Institute#White_papers

>> No.10716830

>>10716827
dilate

>> No.10716837

>>10716815
1) They didn't publish it, you dumb cunt
2) They didn't discover it, that was Fourier. You dumb cunt.

>> No.10716839
File: 103 KB, 1324x752, trust us goy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716839

What did the telecoms industry mean by this?

>> No.10716843

>>10716839
Is this real? If so, these outcomes are not statistically possible without corrupted science

>> No.10716847

>>10716623
>>10716827
Like I told your lying ass on /g/, and every other time you got shut down and reported me or whatever you do.

Responded previously.
>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S10188209#p10189433


>>>/g/71374759
The whole post chain.
>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/10708201#p10712026

>> No.10716851
File: 49 KB, 994x557, icnirp scum.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716851

>>10716843
You don't know how bad it really is, pal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qB-umfkWFc

>> No.10716855

>>10716843
Refer to this for the extent of it.
>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/10708201#p10712026

>> No.10716856
File: 52 KB, 500x607, 1560132136579.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716856

>>10716830
>>10716847
>I-I'm a completely different schizo who just happens to spam about calcium channels and 5G like the previous schizo spammer
Okay kid

>> No.10716859
File: 49 KB, 689x714, 1538448013398.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716859

>>10716828
>Global warming is a hoax

>> No.10716861

>>10716855
>>10716851
>>10716843
>>10716839
Obvious samefag

>> No.10716864
File: 8 KB, 365x143, dilate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716864

>>10716856
>>10716859
cool astroturf tranny

>>10716861
see filename

>> No.10716868
File: 96 KB, 1200x675, Di5ngzeXoAA0iin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716868

>>10716827
>>10716856
>feverishly tries to track and harass individual users on an anonymous image board
>"h-he's the schizo one, I swear!"

>> No.10716871

>>10716868
>Makes fun of someone with trigeminal neuralgia
Got em!

>> No.10716880

>>10716864
>still replying to himself on his mobile phone
You're not fooling anyone
>>10716868
>>10716871
>implying I made the copypasta
Nope, it took me all of two seconds to copy that post from the other anon who recommended it to me.

>> No.10716888
File: 623 KB, 600x613, micro is macro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716888

>>10716880

>> No.10716898

>>10716888
Is that how you cope with your microdick?

>> No.10716899

>>10716898
I do not have a microdick.

>> No.10716904

>>10716899
You went through with the reassignment surgery then? Congrats!

>> No.10716906

Is wojak the worst thing that ever happened to 4chan(nel)?

>> No.10716911
File: 824 KB, 1102x813, 1543762466456.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716911

>>10716906
no corporate tranny astroturfers are

>> No.10716912

>>10716904
What are you, 12?

>> No.10716918

>>10716911
she looks better than most cis women tbqh

>> No.10716933

>>10716762

>>10716615
>>10716629
>False analogy
Not false analogies or even analogies at all. Rather, mocking the idea that low-energy EM radiation is harmful because it is ubiquitous in everyday situations.
>>10716652
>Straw man
Not a strawman, he literally did make a bad analogy between chemical reactions and EM radiation in regards to health effects.
>>10716663
>I don't know if there's even a name for this
It could be described as "I'm telling you your argument sucks." Argument by analogy is a low form of discourse, because it is both imprecise, and prone to more abuses of reasoning than any other argument form.

>> No.10716941

>>10716933
Frequencies actually do resemble drugs.

>> No.10716943

>>10716782
Well sure, if you're exposed to it every day for decades. For that matter, sunlight causes cataracts if someone works outside in it every day for decades. OP's argument is that microwave radiation is somehow especially bad, worse than regular visible and infrared radiation, which is already well-known to have health effects of long-term exposure.

>> No.10716946

>>10716933
>it's a bad analogy
>doesn't explain why it's bad or even attempt to
analogies are good when they're accurate. his analogy was pretty accurate.

are you not aware of background microwave radiation? very, very low levels compared to man-made microwaves we see today. biology did not evolve in an ocean of electromagnetic filth.

>> No.10716947
File: 465 KB, 1080x1080, 1511840711321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716947

>>10716933
Suck D, kiddo.

>> No.10716953

>>10716946
Analogies are shit and a favorite tool of pseuds. "Breathing in a toxic gas is similar to being exposed to long-wavelength EM radiation" is a very stupid argument and bad analogy and that shouldn't need to be explained to you unless you are also stupid. Medical evidence disagrees entirely with it.

>> No.10716957

>>10716953
ozone is similarly incompatible with the human body as microwaves are- what's so hard to understand?

you can breathe in ozone, but it will damage your body. same with microwaves.

perfect analogy.

>> No.10716959 [DELETED] 
File: 40 KB, 512x512, -GTGebzP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716959

>>10716943
>OP's argument is that microwave radiation is somehow especially bad
in superposition with
>>10716933
>not a strawman

>> No.10716960

>>10716953
You have no intention of engaging with the literature. Stop posting.

>> No.10716962
File: 214 KB, 500x721, 1560132728974.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716962

>>10716960
>You have no intention of engaging with the literature. Stop posting.
>calls global warming a hoax

>> No.10716966

>>10716962
>posts extinction rebellion tranny edited with "stop 5G"
inability to understand irony or social cues is a form of autism

>> No.10716971
File: 1.66 MB, 1200x1129, 72552947_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716971

>>10716962
Suck D, kiddo.

>> No.10716975

>>10716957
Microwaves can only damage your body by literally warming it.

>> No.10716976

>>10716975
funny joke

>> No.10716980
File: 381 KB, 1080x1080, 1543386292626.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716980

>>10716975
Wrong. Suck D, kiddo. On your knees to deepthroat a big old ICNIRP.

>> No.10716981
File: 112 KB, 571x439, 1560169723812.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716981

>>10716966
>>10716971
>global warming is a hoax
>because /pol/ said so
>I am an objective person who cares about scientific research though

>> No.10716982

>>10716957
They're not similarly incompatible, because one claim has evidence in support of it and one does not.
>>10716959
Not a strawman, that is exactly what his argument is saying. No one is surprised that long-term exposure to sunlight or high-intensity infrared from black body radiators like molten glass can cause cataracts. OP is implying microwaves are somehow spooky and extra bad compared to the known health effects of radiation.
>>10716960
Why do you say that? Because the evidence utterly destroys 5G conspiracyniggers?

>> No.10716984
File: 573 KB, 1151x797, 8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716984

>>10716981
>>10716982
oh no no no

>> No.10716989
File: 69 KB, 2648x1647, De_Alice's_Abenteuer_im_Wunderland_Carroll_pic_23_edited_1_of_2_2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10716989

>>10716981
Irrelevant. Suck a WHO.

>>10716982
>Why do you say that? Because the evidence utterly destroys 5G conspiracyniggers?
Because it is correct.
>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/10708201#p10712026

Prove me wrong, kiddo.

>> No.10716994

>>10716984
>Making conclusions from studies on a rat breed prone to spontaneous tumors

>> No.10716998

>>10716629
>it's basically death beams
As a proud Potato-American I can confirm this to be true.

>> No.10717005
File: 77 KB, 482x549, Im+starting+a+collection+of+depressed+anime+girls+and+you+_821da8460a073a4b641eda0360586d3d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717005

>>10716982
>OP is implying microwaves are somehow spooky and extra bad
>not a strawman though
Imagine if you had to deal with this guy in real life.

>> No.10717012
File: 101 KB, 800x733, 1543340541631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717012

>>10717005
Suck D, kiddo.

>> No.10717015

>>10716984
>exposed rats lived longer than control group
Yep, EMF exposure makes you live longer confirmed, sucks to be a Luddite like you

>> No.10717017

>>10716994
>Le rat breed

Thanks for confirming you don't even know what SD rats are or what they're used for

There was much more than one significant result. In addition to the significant trends, the incidence of heart Schwannomas was increased significantly in male rats exposed to either GSM and CDMA-modulated RF radiation. In addition, the incidences of gliomas plus glial cell hyperplasias and Schwannomas plus Schwann cell hyperplasias (hyperplasias are proliferative preneoplastic lesions) were increased significantly with both GSM and CDMA-modulated RF radiation

cope

>> No.10717018

>>10717005
You can keep crying strawman all you want. That doesn't make it the case; OP is LITERALLY saying exactly that.
>>10716989
>regular workplace level exposure to RF radiation
>at most weak increases to cancer risk found
>most studies fraught with methodological issues or have small sample sizes
Exactly, thank you for proving my point that long-wavelength radiation exposure is not especially dangerous compared to other radiation exposure.

>> No.10717025

>>10717015
Actually, there was no statistical difference in survival between control male rats and the exposure group with the highest rate of gliomas and heart schwannomas (CDMA-exposed male rats, SAR= 6.0 W/kg). Also, no glial cell hyperplasias (potential precancerous lesions) or heart schwannomas were observed in any control rat, even though glial cell hyperplasia was detected in RF-exposed rats as early at week 58 of the 2-year study and heart schwannomas were detected as early as week 70 in exposed rats. Thus, survival was sufficient to detect tumors or pre-cancerous lesions in the brain and heart of control rats.

>> No.10717028

>>10717025
>Actually, there was no statistical difference in survival between control male rats and the exposure group
The control rats died first, this is a fact

>> No.10717030

>>10717028
>I can't read

>> No.10717034
File: 1.27 MB, 2560x1440, 1541825591599.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717034

>>10717018
Suck D, empty headed intellectually shallow kiddo.

>> No.10717042

>>10717034
>calls people intellectually shallow
>can't muster any argument beyond ad hominem

>> No.10717046

>>10717017
>Thanks for confirming you don't even know what SD rats are or what they're used for

I know they get cancer spontaneously so using them in this study is not only stupid but suspicious. Didn’t read the rest of your shitpost.

>> No.10717048

>>10717046
Another concession

>> No.10717052

>>10717030
>In general, RFR-exposed male rats lived longer than non-exposed rats. The higher survival of exposed males was
attributed to a lower severity of a natural, age-related kidney disease typically observed in male rats at the end of
these types of studies, which may have been related to the RFR exposure.
No, you can't read, because this is a direct quote from your own study. RFR exposure reduced kidney disease confirmed

>> No.10717055

>>10717048
Didn’t concede anything. You’re just lying now, like you do in every one of these threads you make

>> No.10717060
File: 401 KB, 1091x1090, 1541897184181.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717060

>>10717042
Suck D, complainer. With the range and quantity of data you were given, you did not even provide something worth responding to, That's just the fact of it.

Suck Industry D, keep us in perpetual mediocrity like a good little B. Put in trivial effort, anchor on your preconceived notion and desire, waste other people's time, gnobble that multi-trillion dollar cog. Gnob cobbling bog foggler.

>> No.10717061

>>10717052
>No statistical difference
oh wow my kidneys work great now I've got these exotic malignant heart and brain cancers

>>10717055
Seethe that the tide has changed and continues to change in my preferred direction 5G tranny

>> No.10717067

>>10717061
>Seethe that the tide has changed and continues to change in my preferred direction 5G tranny

Lying even more. Glad I never bump these threads. Bye.

>> No.10717070

>>10717060
Actually, none of the links in those couple of posts proved anything of the sort. Most of the links were in fact completely irrelevant when it comes to medical evidence of adverse health effects due to EM radiation exposure. The ones that were relevant had higher levels than what people are exposed to from cell towers, and again, too small sample sizes and methodological issues that prevent a strong conclusion from being formed on the basis of them.

>> No.10717071

>>10717061
You have an inverted penis, all the way up into your skull. Your mother must be disturbed and ashamed.

>> No.10717075

>>10716594
>This thread again

>> No.10717076

>>10717070
This is false.

>> No.10717077

>>10717067
sage bumps threads newfag

>>10717071
better than a front hole
I win you lose, remind you of any elections in 2016

>> No.10717080

>>10717076
Go ahead and point out your smoking gun study then, instead of dumping 50 links that are majority irrelevant and claiming it's been proven.

>> No.10717084

>>10717061
>oh wow my kidneys work great now I've got these exotic malignant heart and brain cancers
>literally live longer
>this is somehow a bad thing
Based retard

>> No.10717087

>>10717084
just spam your scat out of utter humiliation like you did last time pedo faggot

cant wait to gut you and your brethren in the streets

>> No.10717088
File: 252 KB, 1200x1185, a3651146524_10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717088

>>10717080
You've indicated you're not willing to engage with it. Stop talking to me, and simply read.

>>10717077
u r ruttard

>> No.10717091
File: 123 KB, 820x529, 241-2412151_laughing-reaction-image-4chan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717091

>anti-5G tranny thinks his impotent spamming on a Belarusian car maintenance forum is some noble crusade that will "win the war against the telecoms industry"

>> No.10717093

>>10717087
>You've indicated you're not willing to engage with it.
I'm still here, aren't I? Go ahead and point out the one study you think best supports the conclusion. I'm not interested in sifting through a bunch of irrelevant links to get to one that is relevant.

>> No.10717096

>>10717091
ur a phallus

>> No.10717098
File: 82 KB, 500x417, hehe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717098

>>10717091
looks like even the normies dont like your microwaves any more :)

>> No.10717099

>>10717087
>cant wait to gut you and your brethren in the streets
kek the keyboard warrior is getting flustered. You won't be out in the streets because there'll be a 5G cell on every corner and you'll be stuck cowering in your house like the schizo you are

>> No.10717100

>>10717093
meant for >>10717088

>> No.10717106
File: 433 KB, 1920x1848, industry shill SEETHING.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717106

>>10717099
>flustered
says the minimum wage ICNIRP cuck who spams scat and new versions of this thread when he loses the debate

>> No.10717107

>>10717098
>thinks his crank "natural health" forums are a reflection of "the normies"
Hating anti-vax fags has become massively mainstream and nearly everyone will take faster data speeds no matter how many inconclusive links you spam at them. You know this to be true, deep down.

>> No.10717110
File: 40 KB, 398x376, 1558965964084.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717110

>>10717106
>That image

Please tell me this didn't really happen.

>> No.10717112

>>10717106
>says the minimum wage ICNIRP cuck who spams scat and new versions of this thread when he loses the debate
Those are your threads, why do you keep trying to gaslight people into thinking they aren't? They're your images and posting style, and you literally admitted to spamming and ban evasion in previous threads.

>> No.10717113
File: 708 KB, 1000x1186, 131.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717113

>>10717093
Dude like, WHOA. What.....

What if, they're... all relevant? And feed into one greater picture, which is self evident and rapidly obvious if you just read.

Whoa.... so this... is the power.... of reading.
the power
of
theory of mind

whoa

>> No.10717116

>>10717107
>thinks reddit and urban niggerholes are the "mainstream"
he's going to get 2 extra years after his second term

>> No.10717121

>>10717110
check the archives, idk if the scat is still there

>>10717112
cant wait for pedophiles to be butchered tbqh

>> No.10717124
File: 842 KB, 2801x2202, clamp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717124

>>10717107
Vaccines are circumcision for the brain.

>> No.10717125

>>10717113
What if they're actually not relevant at all because they are not academic studies or don't apply to the OP's claim because the conditions of exposure are completely different than "being in the vicinity of 5G cell towers?" Because most of them are that, and therefore irrelevant. I'm just asking for one study, but you seem to be dodging doing that.

>> No.10717131

>>10717125
the NTP study used a single frequency with old (less dangerous) modulation methods of 2G and 3G. the rats were exposed 9 hours a day, 10 minutes on 10 minutes off.

people living near masts are exposed to ultra-modulated radiation 24/7, even when sleeping when the body is vulnerable.

the NTP study means 5G should be banned and 4G should be massively rolled back. perhaps that is what will happen.

>> No.10717132

>>10717116
>muh trump
Obsessed.
>>10717110
>>10717121
>samefagging again
>>10717124
>muh essential oils
>muh "natural"

>> No.10717134
File: 53 KB, 720x960, 412.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717134

>>10717132
please post a picture of your face with timestamp
I want to see the monstrous abomination that would shill for ICNIRP on minimum wage 24 hours a day

>> No.10717136

>>10717131
Control group rats lived longer, if anything we should be exposing ourselves to more EMF so we can increase our lifespan, as the NTP study suggests

>> No.10717138
File: 773 KB, 1289x938, 1550373275576.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717138

>>10717125
Whoa... like, they are peer reviewed published literature..
and there's one text file that lists ~2600 papers, by author and title...
and there's a whole section on just 5G and millimeter waves...
Everything is irrelevant until it supports your position...

But no..., in reality, you can suck an ICNIRP... and continue to be violated while defending your abusers...

Sad...

>> No.10717141
File: 6 KB, 205x246, images (4).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717141

>>10717134
>shill shill tranny shill NTP shill industry shill
Yikes, this unit has gone all wonky.

>> No.10717145

>>10717132
They clamped your umbilical cord and vaccinated you... you're nothing more than cattle to them...

yet you defined them...

pitiful...
sad....

>> No.10717152

>>10717138
people generally present their best studies first and foremost. You keep heralding the flawed NTP study as your "gotcha", if you really had anything better in that 2,600 long gish-gallop you'd have put it forward instead.
>>10717145
>le wake up sheeple
Funny how you want so desperately to be taken seriously and not have your posts nuked every five minutes but then go off on the typical tinfoil rant

>> No.10717156

>>10717152
>gish-gallop
I've talked to you over and over. You're not a legitimate individual.

They clamped your umbilical cord. Period.

>> No.10717161

>>10717138
>I'll just hide behind a link dump and claim you're wrong because you're not willing to sift through a huge pile of shit in the hopes that maybe one of them shows something surprising about microwave exposure
I'm only asking for the best one, and as pointed out already, the rat study isn't it.

>> No.10717164

>>10717161
Read the post chain.

>> No.10717166
File: 11 KB, 225x225, images (3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717166

>>10717156
>I've been at this for years
You've been shilling anti-EMF nonsense for literal years and the best you can come up with is a flawed NTP study and some half-baked unrelated list of 1,600 studies which are apparently so shit you're too afraid to post them outside of some txt file in a MediaFire link. The absolute state of you

>> No.10717169

>>10717136
you wont live longer if you acquire exotic heart and brain cancers, which is what 5G will cause

>> No.10717171
File: 369 KB, 1020x696, 1558748864490.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717171

>>10717141
you'll never be anything more than a disappointment to your parents

>> No.10717178
File: 791 KB, 2048x1670, snail.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717178

>>10717166
You didn't even read the first post. You're that much of a lazy prick. I practically called NTP propped up junk that amazingly showed effects despite being designed to fail. I don't like NTP, I don't care about NTP. It's par for the course, it's just like EMF RAPID, and all the others. It's a big name and using is a sign of how desperate the situation is as far as waking people up to what's being done to them. Now it's not that terrible either, but it's also not interesting.

Stop posting. You're a fool and a waste of time.

>> No.10717182

>>10717169
It'll demyelinate your peripheral nerves and cause degenerate changes in your organs.

>> No.10717189
File: 55 KB, 581x525, 1552787248326.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717189

>>10717178
>it's a flawed study
>I'm going to keep quoting it as my single best proof though
You admit the only study you care to post outside your obscure list is flawed, that speaks volumes about the quality of your argument and research. Honestly, I'd almost feel bad for you wasting years of your life for essentially no results but you're such a retarded spammer that I can't actually muster any sympathy for you.

>> No.10717190

Why are we allowing the installation of 5G? Obviously it needs to be more thoroughly investigated prior to being implemented. Does nobody fucking care about his or her health anymore?

Why does no one fucking stop our descent into hell? We are humans. We are better than this. We need to look back upon our mangled history and finally make things better.

Anyone who says a utopia is not possible is retarded. We could build one easily.

>> No.10717194
File: 73 KB, 1006x813, 6b5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717194

>>10717171
>tranny tranny shill tranny NTP industry tranny calcium shill shill tranny
This one is in desperate need of a firmware update

>> No.10717195

>>10717189
I can't wait to see OP on the news arrested for domestic terrorism after he snaps and starts trying to blow up antennas

>> No.10717198

>>10717195
kek I can see that happening, bargain-bin Ted Kacynski but without an actual manifesto other than calling anyone he disagrees with industry tranny shills

>> No.10717200

>>10717190
This is how these things always go. Capitalism tries new things and only after a thing is found to have horrific side effects does it get banned or heavily regulated. That doesn't mean that's the case with 5G, though.

>> No.10717205
File: 38 KB, 590x637, 87.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717205

>>10717194
>>10717195
>>10717198
n-nothing is going to change g-g-guys

>> No.10717210
File: 1.14 MB, 490x327, JG_Rauschen_small_490_en2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717210

>>10717189
You're not even making sense at this point. Do you not understand what a "post chain" is? As in, more than one post? Hahahaha

You people are completely predictable. Every time, you just don't seem to be able to read or think. You're an AI or something, aren't you? You're not a real person. I sure hope for you're sake an AI. Perhaps I've failed a turing test.

Welp, conversations over bucko. Your life, your problem. For now. Up to you. Gee do I feel foolish though, not acting on my sense that I wasn't talking to a real person. Might as well have spent all day talking to cleverbot. ddduuuuurrrr

;^)

>> No.10717211
File: 85 KB, 720x677, IMG_20190611_225307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717211

>>10717205
>he thinks his orange daddy will save him
OH NO NO NO NO
https://www.cnet.com/news/trump-says-us-will-lead-in-5g-very-shortly/

>> No.10717220
File: 72 KB, 393x310, mmmeme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717220

>>10717210
>trawl through my archive links I swear there's good information in them!!!
If you had a single decent study from your pool of "over 1,600" then it follows logically that you would've posted said study first and foremost in this thread and the thread over at /g/. The very fact that you STILL haven't done this and continue to spam your list and NTP study pretty much confirms my suspicion that your list is a load of bunk. Feel free to prove me wrong by selecting what you think is the best study from your list and posting it here.
>conversations over bucko
>I'm losing the argument and I'm going to try and make it look like I'm exiting in a calm and aloof manner
I have the utmost confidence you'll keep responding to me both here and in whatever thread you chkose to spam next. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

>> No.10717225

>>10717220
*choose

>> No.10717232

>>10717211
4D chess before he takes down your corporate masters
no more minimum wage for you tranny

>> No.10717237

>>10717220
>If you had a single decent study from your pool of "over 1,600" then it follows logically that you would've posted said study first and foremost in this thread and the thread over at /g/.
What is context? My first post was a response to a post ABOUT NTP.

>pool of "over 1,600"
2600. And that's not including the EPA's bibliography in the 80's or Naval Medical Research Institute's in the early 70's. That bring it up to the 10,000+ range.

>spam your list
Guy, what don't you get here? You want to read a list without reading a list.

>NTP study
I don't care about NTP.

>Feel free to prove me wrong by selecting what you think is the best study from your list and posting it here.
That's post 4 or something in the list, I don't know. It's obvious if you go through it.

> Feel free to prove me wrong though.
Sure. This is the last response to you. You need a good debugging.

>> No.10717243
File: 39 KB, 534x548, 837.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717243

>>10717232
>f-four D chess
Holy kek you're a literal kekistani parody and you can't even see it. Your god emperor supports 5G. Cope.

>> No.10717254

>>10717243
5G will be rolled back entirely but still called 5G. there will be extensive, long-term testing and development and in 5 years we will have safe 5G.

Cope.

>> No.10717257

>>10717254
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.10717258
File: 40 KB, 342x342, 91n686QxeNL._SX342_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717258

>>10717237
>This is the last response to you.
Just like the last one was supposed to be, eh?
>What is context? My first post was a response to a post ABOUT NTP.
Any chance you get to plug that shit study you do, don't pretend you haven't posted it out of the blue before.
>2600
Good for you, still doesn't change my point.
>That bring it up to the 10,000+ range
And yet you can't even post a single study which you believe to be reputable and conclusive. Says a lot.
>Guy, what don't you get here? You want to read a list without reading a list.
This CD ROM has 100,000 games on it anon, take my word for it that they're all quality and fun to play, even though I'm only going to show you what I believe to be one of the worse games in the collection.
>That's post 4 or something in the list, I don't know. It's obvious if you go through it.
Excuses excuses. In the time it took you to type that out you could've selected your best study. You do have a best study, don't you? You compiled the list after all, you should be very familiar with it by this stage.

>> No.10717263
File: 88 KB, 538x627, 1394998714907.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717263

>>10717254
Imagine actually believing this

>> No.10717265

>>10717257
safe 5G is fiber optic btw, no microwaves

Copestein.

>> No.10717267

>>10717237
>2600. And that's not including the EPA's bibliography in the 80's or Naval Medical Research Institute's in the early 70's. That bring it up to the 10,000+ range.
Yes, but do any of those actually show that exposure to intensities or frequencies of EM radiation typical of distances from 5G towers cause any adverse health effects? The absolute most I've gleaned so far is "maybe a slight increased risk of cancer if exposed to higher intensities than are typical of the average person's exposure to 5G tower radiation. "

>> No.10717268 [DELETED] 
File: 251 KB, 550x565, polls.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717268

>>10717263
>imagine believing drumpf is elected
cope jew

>> No.10717269

>>10717265
THEN IT WOULDN'T BE 5G, SHMECKELSTEIN.

>> No.10717278

>>10717269
yes it would, who is defining what fifth generation really is?

all this time we've had microwaves cooking us and destroying our biology, now with the new understanding these signals are unsafe we can usher in the new era of 5G- fiber optic cabling

cope!

>> No.10717296
File: 2.94 MB, 2800x2128, HPIM1763.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717296

>>10717267
Guy, you better glean a bit harder. I put papers right there that showed 35-70% reduction in ovarian reserves of rats exposed to wifi. Rat study showing irreversible infertility within 5 generations with rats put in residential areas around an antenna park in the mid 90's. And many, many, many other types and lines of evidence.

Ya just
gotta
fuckin'
read.

Enough. There are other things to be done. Goodbye and good luck to any real humans beings here.

>> No.10717298
File: 127 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault (11).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717298

>>10717268
Trump never said he wasn't going to get elected though. You're comparing two different things. Trump himself is literally a supporter of 5G, just like he supports Israel.

>> No.10717301

>>10717298
you must be scared given how all those human trafficking ops keep getting shut down and corporate "media" pedophiles keep getting outed

>> No.10717322

>>10717301
>p-pedo!!!
Go on, call me a nigger too, your credibility is fucking ruined, magapede.

>> No.10717325

>>10717296
>rats
>higher intensity levels than typical of real world exposure to 5G towers
yeah, they're irrelevant

>> No.10717335

>>10717322
you've been BTFO every time you try to criticize the NTP study, now I'm just toying with you tranny

>>10717325
where are the studies about long-term 24/7 exposure to 5G towers?

>> No.10717349

>>10717335
>where are the studies about long-term 24/7 exposure to 5G towers?
They don't exist yet, as far as I can tell.

>> No.10717351
File: 954 KB, 400x400, tumblr_n8d837wR8l1tre1zbo1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717351

>>10717325
YEAH YOU'RE IRRELEVANT.

MESS WITH THE BEST
YOU'LL BE LAYING WITH THE REST

>> No.10717358

>>10717351
woops, you seem to have forgotten to post an argument

>> No.10717360

>>10717349
in italy, judges are using the precautionary principle to shut down telecoms instalments

when the backlash really kicks in after people start getting sick from 5G exposure (already seeing it in cities where it was just rolled out in my country), they judges will have no choice but to comply with the people

>> No.10717389
File: 1.16 MB, 540x540, tumblr_o6bqtxGObb1tre1zbo1_540.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717389

>>10717358
WOOPS YOU SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN 0WN3D.
LOOK. YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO BE GIVEN SERIOUS RESPONSES.
YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BE MESSED WITH. AND IN ALL CAPS NO LESS.
HOW EMBARRASSING.
AND ALAS. WHAT A TOOL HE WAS.
THE TOOL THAT HE WAS,

HE KEEPS THE CELL PHONE IN HIS PANTS POCKET. LITTLE CAN HE ACCEPT, HE MAY AS WELL BE PUTTING HIS BALLS ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK. THE SHEER ABSURDITY, OF HIM. HIS MOST TRAGIC AND UNCANNY FATE. HE CANNOT BE CONVINCED THAT HE HAS BEEN PLAYED, MADE THE FOOL. IT IS FAR EASIER TO FOOL A MAN THAN TO CONVINCE HIM THAT HE HAS BEEN FOOLED. HE CONTINUES TO FEED THE BEAST.

IS IT TOO LATE FOR THIS ANON? IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN.

As for me, I am cooking dinner and after getting some cheap amusement for myself after dealing with some bizarro low efforts, I can only wish you the best and depart.

>> No.10717395
File: 52 KB, 671x473, 1506617269341.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717395

>>10716953
>>10717018
>microwaves
>long wavelength

>> No.10717400

>>10717395
Dark. I'll give it a 7/10.

>> No.10717419

>>10717360
>in italy, judges are using the precautionary principle to shut down telecoms instalments
[Citation needed]
>already seeing it in cities where it was just rolled out in my country
I assume you have more than anecdotal evidence from your paranoid Facebook peers to back this claim up?

>> No.10717427

>>10717419
https://www.radiationresearch.org/news/the-court-of-florence-has-ordered-the-immediate-shutdown-of-wi-fi-in-a-school-to-protect-the-health-of-a-minor/

https://ehtrust.org/italian-court-orders-government-to-launch-cell-phone-radiation-awareness-campaign/

there are some other cases from the last few weeks i dont have links to

>> No.10717436

>>10717395
compared to visible/UV/XR/gamma, they are

>> No.10717446

cellphones existed for quite some time now, considering the effects it should have unleashed
Why doesnt the majority of people have tumors everywhere by now?

>> No.10717447

>>10716594
>another EM thread

>> No.10717449

>>10717427
>https://ehtrust.org/italian-court-orders-government-to-launch-cell-phone-radiation-awareness-campaign
This is not "shutting down telecoms installments", this is an awareness campaign.
>https://www.radiationresearch.org/news/the-court-of-florence-has-ordered-the-immediate-shutdown-of-wi-fi-in-a-school-to-protect-the-health-of-a-minor
>boomer judge tells one school to turn off their Wi-Fi for a while
Wow, the telecoms industry must be shaking in their boots

>> No.10717457

>>10717449
https://www.bastamag.net/Bientot-nous-pourrons-attaquer-toute-l-industrie-en-justice-en-Italie-des?fbclid=IwAR3z-gAwPk--52HiVaOplddWMREz9TuUI_8ZHij8aR-u-VsdZEeMIff90iI

yeah id say the telecoms industry are actually scared of this given the swiss re and lloyds development

the term ive used is "avalanche". 5G is the little pebble thrown on the snowy mountainside

>> No.10717458

>>10716594
>>10716594
This thread exits already
Go back to >>>/x/ anyway.

>>10714895

>> No.10717463

>>10717457
>some bumfuck town starts attributing their normal illnesses to a new scary 5G tower
>this is somehow significant
Yep, the telecoms industry will be gone within the decade I'm sure.

>> No.10717464

>>10717458
>oy vey shut it down
lmao it just gets more pathetic with you doesnt it telecoms tranny

>> No.10717474

>>10716795
How about a source that isn't conspiracy mumbojumbo.

>> No.10717478
File: 873 KB, 1324x752, 412.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717478

>>10717474
anything that isn't funded by the industry = conspiracy mumbojumbo

got it

>> No.10717496

>>10717052
which study is this?

>> No.10717501

>>10717138
>there's one text file that lists ~2600 papers, by author and title
where?

>> No.10717505

>>10717211
remember that despite it having played a crucial role in the development of 5G, Israel will not be deploying 5G towers. I wonder why?

>> No.10717506

>>10717501
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
_Index.txt

>> No.10717507

>>10717506
>http://www.mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
thanks

>> No.10717511

>>10717478
Interesting that someone that produced a finding of harmful effects also created that statistic. A sane individual might notice the conflict of interest, but that seems above your levels of critical thinking.

>> No.10717516
File: 56 KB, 971x546, npc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717516

>>10717511
the term "NPC" was conjured precisely for posts like these

beep boop! vaccines good!

>> No.10717523

>>10717511
Henry Lai's research at WSU goes way back tot he early 80's. It was a very different climate then, he wasn't concerned with mobile telephones or wireless. To my recollection he, like most people, was receiving funding either from the Office or Naval Affairs, or The Department of Energy. I'd have to check. His early findings were altered drug response under pulsed 2.45 GHz. Later, he found cholinergic changes actually involved the opioid system, downstream of corticotropin releasing factor. Yep. Opioid antagonists like naloxone block some microwave effects. This is what we're seeing.

His work with Narendra Singh, who developed the most sensitive comet assay, showing DNA breaks in rat brains, is what got him into the fray. In 96 or so.

>> No.10717525

>>10716843
>Is this real?

No, it's crap from tinfoil sites.

>> No.10717529

>>10717525
awkward placement of this post considering the one just above it

>> No.10717535
File: 20 KB, 400x393, 1pc-pool-balls-Blue-3-Billiard-Training.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717535

>>10716941
As apples actually do resemble 3-balls, eh?

>> No.10717544
File: 26 KB, 601x499, 60010C77-64C7-4C14-B52D-7B97B7473DD0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717544

>>10717516
>I’ll believe anything this one researcher says
>Calls other people NPCs for pointing out obvious conflicts of interest
Sure thing champ.

Also, is anyone else unsurprised that OP is an anti-vaxxer.

>> No.10717546

>>10716971
>>10716947

This is now a NO YOU! thread.

>> No.10717551

>>10717544
does ICNIRP have any conflicts of interest?

>> No.10717577

>>10717478
Posting it twice in one thread makes it TWICE as compelling!

>> No.10717583
File: 139 KB, 1324x752, 4132.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717583

>>10717577
let's make it thrice for good luck
everyone ITT should at least open this image and get to grips with the deceitful monsters that inhabit the genocidal telecoms industry

>> No.10717588

>>10717478
That graphic is pretty meaningless, does anybody have the study?

I'm particularly interested in who funded the non-industry studies. How many of them were Earth First or Greenpeace level sources, with an axe to grind on the other side?

>> No.10717591

>>10717200
Then we need to change the way things go. It's 2019. I'm not saying that as a meme. We have been on this planet for millenias. To still wade through this cesspool we call society is a disgrace. We must clean up our shit and finally make a beautiful life the standard life. We have the technology. We have the labor. We need only the will.

>> No.10717592

>>10717588
poor innocent telecoms industry! they are getting gangstalked by the evil tinfoil brigade!

>> No.10717594

>>10717505
https://www.reuters.com/article/israel-telecoms-5g/israel-eyes-5g-mobile-network-auction-by-mid-2019-idUSL8N1YW2C2

Nice making things up, friend.

>> No.10717595

>>10717594
>just wait for the goyim to deploy first, just in case

>> No.10717600

>>10717594
>Racist conspiracy theorist makes things up or thoughtlessly absorbs disinfo from other racists

Mind blown

>> No.10717602

>>10717529
Only if you think >>10717523 is a full and accurate description.

>> No.10717603
File: 37 KB, 516x516, 85.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717603

>>10717600
we need to ban white "people" from our progressive internet am I right fellow pedophile

>> No.10717610

>>10717592
Certainly a point of view. It does not answer who funded the studies in the group to the left, though. If you don't know,that's OK. There is certainly no hint in the graphic.

>> No.10717624

>>10717603
What?

>> No.10717641

>>10717602
Lai 1983 - Psychoactive-Drug Response Is Affected by Acute Low-Level Microwave Irradiation
Lai 1984 - Effects of Acute Low-Level Microwaves on Pentobarbital-Induced Hypothermia Depend on Exposure Orientation
Lai 1984 - Ethanol-Induced Hypothermia and Ethanol Consumption in the Rat Are Affected by Low-Level Microwave Irradiation
Lai 1986 - Effects of low-level microwave irradiation on amphetamine hyperthermia are blockable by naloxone and classically conditionable
Lai 1986 - Low-Level Microwave Irradiation Attenuates Naloxone-Induced Withdrawal Syndrome in Morphine-Dependent Rats
Lai 1987 - Effects of Low-Level Microwave Irradiation on Hippocampal and Frontal Cortical Choline Uptake are Classically Conditionable
Lai 1987 - Low-Level Microwave Irradiations Affect Central Cholinergic Activity in the Rat
Lai 1988 - Acute Low-Level Microwave Exposure and Central Cholinergic Activity Studies on Irradiation Parameters
Lai 1988 - Effects of repeated exposure to white noise on central cholinergic activity in the rat
Lai 1989 - Low-Level Microwave Irradiation and Central Cholinergic Activity A Dose-Response Study
Lai 1989 - Low-Level Microwave Irradiation and Central Cholinergic Systems
Lai 1990 - Corticotropin-Releasing Factor Antagonist Blocks Microwave-Induced Decreases in High-Affinity Choline Uptake in the Rat Brain
Lai 1991 - Naltrexone Pretreatment Blocks Microwave-Induced Changes in Central Cholinergic Receptors
Lai 1992 - Opioid Receptor Subtypes That Mediate a Microwave-Induced Decrease in Central Cholinergic Activity in the Rat
Lai 1992 - Research on the Neurological Effects of Nonionizing Radiation at the University of Washington
Lai 1992 - Single vs. Repeated Microwave Exposure Effects on Benzodiazepine Receptors in the Brain of the Rat

>> No.10717643

>>10717641
Lai 1993 - Effects of a 60 Hz Magnetic Field on Central Cholinergic Systems of the Rat
Lai 1994 - Microwave Irradiation Affects Radial-Arm Maze Performance in the Rat
Lai 1995 - Acute Low-Intensity Microwave Exposure Increases DNA Single-Strand Breaks in Rat Brain Cells
Lai 1996 - Spatial Learning Deficit in the Rat After Exposure to a 60 Hz Magnetic Field
Lai 1997 - Acute Exposure to a 60 Hz Magnetic Field Increases DNA Strand Breaks in Rat Brain Cells
Lai 1997 - Melatonin and a Spin-Trap Compound Block Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Radiation-Induced DNA Strand Breaks in Rat Brain Cells
Lai 1998 - Acute Exposure to a 60 Hz Magnetic Field Affects Rats’ Water-Maze Performance
Lai 1998 - Intracerebroventricular Injection of Mu- and Delta-Opiate Receptor Antagonists Block 60 Hz Magnetic Field-Induced Decreases in
Lai 1999 - 60 Hz Magnetic Fields and Central Cholinergic Activity Effects of Exposure Intensity and Duration
Lai 2001 - Biological Effects of Radiofrequency Radiation from Wireless Transmission Towers
Lai 2005 - Letter to the Editor
https://microwavenews.com/news-center/singh-comet-assay-radiation-research

>> No.10717650

>>10717641
>>10717643
haha you must be stupid posting all these links, i will never read them and will now proceed to call you a schizo. beat that racist and do some real science like me, a redditor.

>> No.10717678

>>10717505
>despite it having played a crucial role in the development of 5G
[Citation needed]
>Israel will not be deploying 5G towers
[Citation needed]

>> No.10717712
File: 3.12 MB, 3113x6225, schizospammersci.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717712

>global warming isn't real bro
>vaccines cause autism bro
>5G is literally cancer bro
>MODS WTF WHY ARE YOU CENSORING ME I SHOULD BE ALLOWED MY OPINIONS ON THIS SCIENCE BOARD

>> No.10717716
File: 419 KB, 1920x1848, the industry shill SEETHING.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717716

>>10717712
surprised the jannies havent deleted this one. you've been getting BTFO'd just as hard

what's stopping you from spamming the catalogue with impersonation threads and scat today?

>> No.10717724

>>10717716
Those are your threads too. You spam NPC threads and then get mad when the mods delete all your posts, then go on to spam even more threads.

>> No.10717725

>>10717724
i'd be mad too if my job was to not get BTFO in these threads, telecoms tranny

hopefully they lock you up in the punishment dungeon

>> No.10717728
File: 61 KB, 800x450, large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717728

>>10717725
>BTFO in these threads
>still hasn't even posted a single conclusive quality study to back up his paranoid delusions
>wasted literal YEARS of his life on nothing
sucks to be you

>> No.10717732

>>10717728
having nightmares about that NTP study telecoms tranny?

>still thinks the 2 or 3 people arguing against him are all one anon
dilate, but tbqh this is genuine schizophrenia you always accuse anyone arguing against the telecoms industry of having

>> No.10717739

>>10717732
>this is genuine schizophrenia
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7412900#p7419557
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S6030054
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7381438#p7384671
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7347630#p7350199
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S9039115#p9043898
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8205938#p8206096
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S9072343#p9072588
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7651596
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7644877#p7650927
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S6862166#p6862235
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8800448#p8806774
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8369061#p8369080
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8339168#p8339266
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8322068#p8322156
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261569
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8261316#p8261598
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8230504#p8245636
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8219875#p8220852
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7397504#p7397645
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8208158#p8208194
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7355671#p7356297
>>>>https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S7530472#p7532449
What did he mean by this?

>> No.10717743
File: 31 KB, 485x443, 1545355916777.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717743

>>10717739
>collating anonymous posts in a separate file on your computer to mass-dump reddit style
breathless

>> No.10717746
File: 118 KB, 1300x1300, 1557355305640.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717746

>>10717743
>a username is the only way to identify a poster
>implying I made the compilation

>> No.10717748

>>10717746
>I DIDNT POST THAT OR MAKE THAT I AM ANOTHER POSTER!
holy fuck, it's really like an r/hillaryclinton subscriber has been hired to shill for telecoms

>> No.10717749

>>10717739
lmao

>> No.10717752
File: 27 KB, 456x810, 1552083490847.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10717752

>>10716615
>>10716629

>Cellphone towers and the Sun have vastly different effects on cell phones, but they have the same effect on us

>> No.10717872

why isnt the shill spamming scat porn already

>> No.10718171

>>10717583
>genocidal telecoms industry
actually made me chuckle
thanks schizoposter.

>> No.10718172 [DELETED] 

>>10717603
(((nostrils)))

>> No.10718179

>>10717603
How many sons and daughters and grandchildren does this guy have? I'm placing an order for gynecological restraints...

>> No.10718202
File: 603 KB, 800x472, NPC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10718202

>>10716594
NON-IONIZING IS SAFE

>> No.10718209

>it's ok to shit into to the Cheerios that you place on the Lord's altar as an offering
>fuck that guy anyway
>what did he ever do for us?

>> No.10718213

>>10718209
>makes a grand machine that literally grows fruit and practically drops them right into your mouth
>Makes a species that has the ability to adapt to most any climate
>leave for a bit
>come back
>they managed to fuck it all up

>> No.10718230 [DELETED] 
File: 67 KB, 800x555, uBO7Yvu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10718230

>>10716615
dddduuuuuhhh
duh
uh
uurrrrrr
HHHRRRRRRRR
duuurrrrrhh.
..
...uuhhhhhhuhhuuhh...
uh...
duh.....

>> No.10718242 [DELETED] 
File: 75 KB, 852x421, pathways.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10718242

>>10716601
I have done so Specifically, my NAC, ALCAR, Co-Q10, selenium, l-ascorbate, theobroma cacao, bacopa monierri, gotu kola, and ginkgo biloba. Among other herbs.

>>10716827
d-d-d...
D.
DUUUR...
DDDUUURRRR
UHH
DUUHHHH!?!?!!!
DUUR
DURRRR
DURR
DDDUUUUURRRRRR!!!!
Du....
uh...
uuuuurrrrrr.....

>> No.10718246
File: 75 KB, 852x421, pathways.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10718246

>>10716601
I have done so Specifically, my NAC, ALCAR, Co-Q10, selenium, l-ascorbate, theobroma cacao, bacopa monierri, gotu kola, and ginkgo biloba. Among other herbs.

>>10716827

>> No.10718275

>>10718179
>gynecological
genealogical?

>> No.10718277

An Anon here. Some hilarious stuff in this thread reading it back, but the situation is no less dire. I'd strongly advise finding some way to network and mobilize people in your own locality, rather than just relying on the internet and some hazy idea of ripple effects, where you're apt to really be in a bubble. It's going to take the formation of alternative power structures and gathering people together physically, knowing others on the same page exist. While we still can.

If someone like me is doing this, and has testified at senate committee hearings and all the rest of it, odds are you can too.

>> No.10718280

>>10718275
both

>> No.10718297 [DELETED] 

They will all pay for this.

>> No.10718299

>>10718275
Kek

>> No.10718305

They will all pay for this, and they know it. We're well passed the point of comprehensible liability. When people realize what's been done to them on so many fronts, for decades, it's anyone's guess what will happen.

As the power structure and its house of cards comes more plainly into view, they're accelerating their plans. Multiple countries are dumping the US dollar as the world reserve currency, and so now they're scrambling to turn their monopoly money into hard infrastructure as quickly as possible. And what a coincidence, it's a massive surveillance and crowd control apparatus. They've already militarized the police, but they know that there are too many of us to hold back with that and a moat around the castle.

Many coincidences. I'm sure it's nothing. The food will keep showing up on the supermarket shelves.

>> No.10718307

>>10718305
By the way, the soil is full of free aluminum, we're registering UV-C on the surface because they've destroyed our ozone layer, and we're switching over to manual pollination because the insects are practically dead.

Yeah, pollination by hand. I'm sure we'll just make a robot right? Good luck with that.

>> No.10718321

>>10718277
>If someone like me is doing this, and has testified at senate committee hearings and all the rest of it, odds are you can too.
Explain how to do this. How to get to this.

>> No.10718328

>>10718321
Watch for bills which relate with 5G and find out what house or later, senate committee is meeting about it and when. Identify bills that include relevant language is the difficulty. Any lobbying group with an agenda tends to utilize what I've dubbed an "obfuscation and exhaustion" strategy. They divert your attention to one major, but include small bits of language in others and keep doing so until they eventually pull it off, bit by bit. Something to bear in mind.

That's why it's important to mobilize people and have a lot of eyes and minds on this. All these legislators understand is power, pressure, and vulnerability. Which means pissed off constituents. What you're going to want to watch for is fiber optic bills that have language to instate the FCC's "one touch make ready" laws, and other stuff. Obviously anything overtly about wireless proliferation as well. They'll definitely be hiding it in fiber bills though.

Bills are available online.

>> No.10718331

>>10718328
Oh, then you either sit in and present if it's open to public comment, or schedule a comment. It depends. Either way you can usually see in and see what all the lobbyists are putting forward.

>> No.10718377

>>10718331
>>10718328
>>10718321
>>10718277
Stop replying to yourself.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action